The Boat

Story Info
Two young women 'borrow' a yacht.
2.9k words
4.32
48k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,525 Followers

The two women were just strolling along the pier. It was a pleasant day and they were young and carefree, up for a bit of a lark if anything fun came their way.

What came their way was a yacht. It was tethered to the seaward side of the pier, the owner having not bothered to sail around the pier and into the protected marina.

The girls stopped to admire the boat. She was a pretty little thing, easily handled by a one-man crew, but big enough to allow a two-man crew.

Marianne considered the little boat and observed to Ellen, "We could handle a boat like that. With the offshore breeze we could be out in the bay before anyone knew we were going."

Ellen thought the idea over. There was no-one around. They were both quite skilled at yachting, having been out a number of times. "What would we do with the boat after taking it?" she asked.

"There are other piers," observed Marianne. "We could just pull into one, tether the boat and walk away."

"We could, couldn't we," laughed Ellen.

The young women looked around. No-one was paying attention to them. They looked at each other. They were of one mind and, without having to speak about it, they turned and stepped down onto the boat.

Ellen cast off while Marianne pushed the boat further out onto the water. Running up the sail, they caught the wind and were away, the small yacht skipping nimbly across the waves.

Ten minutes later they were well off-shore, enjoying the experience and slowly heading down the coast, intending to eventually pull into shore and moor at a convenient exit point.

Several other yachts and motor-boats were out and about, but the girls were experienced enough to be able to keep clear easily. It was just them and the sea.

They heard the roar of a motor-boat approaching and, on looking around, Marianne saw a boat with skier approaching. Not on a collision course, as the boat would pass well to starboard, but the skier would be a lot closer than she liked. She kept a close eye on them, in case a sudden tack was needed to avoid an accident.

Then the motor-boat was past and curving away, while the skier was close to them and waving at the pretty girls.

"Show off," though Ellen as she watched the skier curving closer to them.

Both girls were taken by surprise when the skier dug his skis deeper, forcing a change of direction and putting him right next to the yacht for a moment. They were even more surprised when he dropped the towrope, took a hold on the yacht and swung lightly aboard, apparently having hit the quick release on the skis, leaving them behind.

Marianne glared at their sudden visitor. He was a big burly man, well muscled and tanned, around forty five.

"What do you think you're doing," she demanded. "You can't just board someone's boat like that in the middle of the bay."

"I can when it's my boat," came the cold reply. "Did you think I'd let a couple of cheap thieves steal her? In your dream."

The girls looked at each other, suddenly feeling slightly sick. Being caught hadn't entered their minds.

"We weren't actually stealing it," Ellen explained. "We just wanted to borrow it for a sail. We were going to bring it back and moor it again, honest."

"Borrowing is when you ask and get permission. Taking it without letting anyone know is called stealing," came the scornful reply. "Do you seriously mean that you intended to take it back to where you found it, knowing that the cops might be there?"

At the girl's embarrassed silence, he nodded grimly. "Thought so. You intended to flog it or just leave it moored somewhere where anything could have happened to it."

"What are you going to do?" asked Marianne nervously.

The man smiled grimly. "That depends. Are you adults or juveniles. You look old enough to be adults but this is the sort of stupid stunt I'd expect a kid to pull."

"We're adults," stated Ellen indignantly. "We're both twenty. Really, do we look as though we're adolescents?"

"You act like it," came the critical retort. "What I'm going to do now is head over to port a little, towards those bhoys, and then I'm going to drop anchor while I check out any damage you idiots might have done."

"We're good sailors," protested Marianne. "We haven't done any damage to your precious boat. Just had a little ride was all."

"Not good enough sailors to have learnt you don't steal other people's boats," retorted the irate owner.

"I'm Rodney, by the way. And you are?"

"Marianne" and "Ellen" came the mumbled replies.

"Well, Marianne and Ellen, are you decent swimmers?" asked Rod, as he lowered the sail and let the anchor drop.

The girls turned to look at the distant shore and turned back to look at Rod. The shock on their faces all the evidence he needed that the swim was beyond their capabilities.

"So it looks like you're stuck here with me, aren't you?" observed Rod, grinning nastily. "What am I going to do? I assume that you don't want me to sail back to the marina and hand you over to the police?"

The girls were both shaking their heads at this, finally realising that they were really in trouble. If he pressed charges they could be arrested. Probably would be. They'd have to go to court and everything.

"I somehow didn't think you would. Not that the alternative is going to be very palatable for one of you. While I check out the boat, you two can take off your bikinis and stash them in that locker. After I've finished checking everything, I'm going to check out your bodies and then have sex with one of you. You can consider it the boat hire payment. And don't try to decide which one will be giving me the payment. I'll do my own choosing when I'm ready."

"You can't do that," protested Ellen. "That would be rape. We'll report it to the police."

"It won't be rape," Rod returned. "It's payment for services rendered. The services being the use of my boat. More along the lines of prostitution, I think the cops would say. You give me sex and I pay with a boat ride. Then you cry rape because the ride isn't long enough, or you wanted some money as well."

Ellen looked at Marianne. "What do we do?" she asked. "If we report him and he spins that tale we might get arrested. If we refuse he can have us arrested for stealing the boat. But if we agree and he has sex with one of us, is that still rape?"

"I don't know," wailed Marianne. "But I don't want to have sex with him. Look at him. He's enormous and he's old. I can't have sex with an old man."

"I heard that," called Rod. "Forty five is not old. It just makes me old enough to know how to really screw you."

"Don't ask me to volunteer," Ellen, "Look at that bulge of his. He'd probably tear me to pieces."

"No volunteers required, girls. I said I'd pick the one I want when I'm ready. And why haven't you got your bathers off yet?"

"Because we're not taking them off," cried Ellen. "We are not going to stand around naked in front of you."

"You are, you know. If you're not both naked by the time I finish the inspection I'll assume that you've decided to take your chances with the police.

Alternatively, if you are both naked, I'll assume that you've decided that taking a fifty percent chance that it won't be you getting screwed is worth it."

The girls looked at each other, back to where Rod was checking the boat and back to each other.

"What do we do?" hissed Ellen. "I don't want to be raped by that hairy ape."

"Do you think I do?" snapped Marianne angrily. "But the police are a one hundred percent guarantee of trouble for ages, and probably a criminal record. One of us getting screwed by him is far better than both of us getting screwed by the cops."

In a mood of quiet desperation, Marianne reached up and untied her bikini top, starting to strip it off. Ellen groaned, and reached for her own ties.

Seeing the girls had finally got their act together and decided one sacrificial lamb was better than two, Rod finished his inspection. He was quite pleased to note that the girls had actually taken care of everything and appeared to have done everything right.

Looking over to where the girls stood, naked, but trying to hide behind their hands, Rod laughed and casually stripped off his own bathers.

Watching Rod walk toward them, nude and with his erection standing proudly before him, the girls were practically quivering in trepidation.

"Will you look at that thing," Ellen said, almost weeping, and unable to take her eyes off Rod. "It's enormous. I could never handle that. You'll have to volunteer."

"It's not really all that big," returned Marianne. "And he said he'd pick. No volunteers. And what makes you think I'd want to handle that thing anyway. He's old. Even his hair is grey."

"There's nothing old about that cock," hissed Ellen. "It's damned well pointing at us and deciding for itself."

Rod looked at the now nervously cringing girls, cowering behind their hands. "Come on, girls," he said, laughter in his voice. "Stand up straight and put your hands by your sides so I can see you properly."

Both girls acted on the note of command in his voice, slowly straightening up and letting their hands drop to their sides, faces scarlet with embarrassment. Rod walked slowly around them, close enough that his erection brushed their buttocks as he passed, causing them to flinch.

Strolling around until he was in front of the girls again, Rod lightly ran his hands over Ellen's breasts. She jumped, feeling her nipples prickle, and her mood was not improved by hearing Marianne speak softly.

"Ellen has lovely breasts, doesn't she, Rod?" she said, nodding approvingly towards them.

"Shut up," gasped Ellen. "Yours are just as good."

Rod obligingly ran his hands over Marianne, nodding to concede that both pair were as good as each other.

The girls were starting to feel a little more upbeat. He wasn't brazenly groping them, just lightly touching. Maybe he didn't really mean the sex bit. Maybe he was just teasing.

Their hopes crashed again when he stepped closer to them, hands reaching down to cup them and squeeze. They could both feel heat within themselves, and prayed that Rod wouldn't, lest he take it for an invitation.

Moving behind them again Rod told the girls to bend over, hands on their knees and their feet apart. Marianne winced and gasped as she felt his hand run smoothly over her bottom before sliding between her legs and pressing against her labia, a finger pressing slightly into her slit.

Ellen hear Marianne's sudden gasp, but could take no comfort in it, for she also found a hand probing her lips and slipping past them.

Both girls were squirming against Rod's touch, hating the intrusion that they couldn't defend against, reluctant to show that aversion in case it was enough to make Rod choose them for his sacrifice.

Rod slid his cock between Ellen's legs, letting her feel it drag slowly against her labia, exciting them and adding to the unwanted excitement that was burning within her.

"Please," she gasped. "You can't. I'm a virgin still."

Marianne exploded. "You liar," she screamed. "You are not. You're just trying to get him to take me so you can watch."

Ellen wasn't taking this lying down. Fear and a touch of panic sent her whirling around to face Marianne. "I am so," she shrieked. "What would you know about it? Just because you chase everything in pants doesn't mean I do."

"I know that Andy popped your cherry and took a picture of you riding his dick," Marianne retorted. "He showed it to me."

Seeing that the scene was about to degenerate into a nasty brawl, Rod decided to intervene. With the two girls conveniently face to face and in easy reach, he spread his hands and brought them round with a loud smack on each bottom. There were two screams and the girls were once more facing him.

"I believe that you're meant to be bending over," Rod reminded the girls.

Sullen and rebellious as well as nervous and edgy, the girls resumed their former positions, casting angry little looks at each other.

"Now you say you're a virgin, Ellen." said Rod. "Be quiet, Marianne," he added, when it looked as though she had something she wanted to say. "Now, Ellen, as I was about to say, you won't mind me testing to make sure."

"There's no need for that," gasped Ellen. "I'm not, really."

Then she gasped as she felt Rod moving her lips apart and deliberately inserting his finger within her. She squeaked as it moved deeper, finally plunging into her vagina.

"You were correct the second time, it appears," said Rod, ignoring Marianne's snort of triumph.

Marianne's sense of triumph didn't last long, because she then heard Rod going on to say, "I suppose it's only fair that I now test Marianne. I'd hate to pick her and take her virginity by accident."

"There's no need for that." Now it was Marianne's turn to say those words, and then to give a frustrated squeal as she felt Rod performing the same test on her.

Then Rod was drawing back from the girls, no longer teasing them. The girls froze hopefully. "It was a bluff," they were telling themselves. "He's going to let us go now."

Rod stepped up, his hand reached down and a set of expectant lips found themselves being drawn apart. There was a wailing cry of "no", and then Rod was driving between Marianne's lips, pressing home within her.

Ellen gave a cry, part relief that she wasn't chosen, part sympathy for her friend, and part frustration that the excitement built up within her was not going to assuaged. She stood up and moved away from the couple, finding herself unable not to look as Rod ruthlessly took his pleasure from Marianne.

Plunging in to Marianne, Rod found her internal passage hot, wet and willing. Although Marianne might not want this mentally, physically her body had decided that this was the way to go.

Marianne felt Rod invading her body, and swore to herself as she felt her body reacting, moving to meet and welcome him. She didn't want this, she insisted to herself, but finding herself unable to resist moving in time to Rod's demands.

Rod had held Marianne's hips as he had made his initial thrust, holding her firmly in place while he demanded entry. He'd enjoyed watching her breasts bounce back and forth as Marianne had wriggled under his thrust, but now that he was in, he wanted more.

His hands reached around and closed over her breasts, squeezing them in time to the other demands his body was making of her.

Marianne found herself swaying in place, riding back and forth on Rod's pounding cock, feeling it all the way into her deepest places. Fires were burning there and spreading, heating her body dangerously. More sparks were being lit from the treatment her breasts were undergoing.

They swayed there, Marianne gasping and giving off little screams whenever Rod gave a slightly harder thrust. At any moment, Marianne knew she would burst into flame and be gone, but she could do nothing but ride, wanting it to go on.

Then Marianne felt the first hot splash within her, and it was petrol to the flame. A roaring furnace swept through her, burning away all but itself, leaving her screaming in shock.

Ellen watched Marianne convulse before relaxing, stopped from sinking to the deck by Rod's arms around her. Watching as Marianne slowly regained her strength, Ellen had to speak up.

"Wow," she said.

Marianne turned and looked at her, but had nothing to say.

Rod looked at the two girls, smiling. "I think that we can consider that marked as paid in full," he said. "Now, a suggestion. I can take you back to the pier and toss you off my boat or, if you have nothing else planned for the afternoon, you can continue sailing for a while, while I watch to make sure you don't screw up."

The girls looked at each other. "What's the catch?" asked Marianne, suspicious.

"No catch," protested Rod, indignant. "You just sail for a while. When you've had enough I'll just collect my rental fee from Ellen and then we'll head home."

Marianne sniggered. "Sounds good to me," she said. "I vote we stay out."

"Wait a minute," protested Ellen. "What rental fee?"

Marianne smiled, as she replied. "Similar to the one I just paid," she said.

Ellen paled. "You mean..."

Marianne nodded.

Ellen thought of what she'd just witnessed, and nervous anticipation was already crawling through her, urging her on.

She capitulated, giving a weak nod.

"Then hoist the anchor, girls, and let's get moving. No, Ellen," he added as she reached towards the locker. "You won't really need your bikinis out here. If you're afraid of sunburn I'll be happy to rub some cream on.

Ashson
Ashson
8,525 Followers