The Bondage Manor

Story Info
Anne becomes a hired submissive to an heiress.
8.8k words
4.65
101.7k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,104 Followers

Part 1 of 3: The Long Audition

Anne waited in the room with every other girl.

She remained in awe of the luxurious manor which was suited for a royal family. All of the women were stunning. Any of them could have become fashion models or beauty pageant contestants, but they chose to work for the heiress instead. The heiress paid a lot more.

While the women chatted with each other, the staff came and handed everyone a clipboard with a pen. It was a questionnaire for the job. All of the women had already submitted their medical information.

Anne sat down on a lavish couch and filled out the form:

Name: Anne McCayla

Age: 27

Residence: San Francisco

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 122 pounds

Body Type: tall and slender

Hair Color: blond

Eye Color: blue

Cup Size: 34b

Plastic Surgery: none

Relationship Status: single

Current Employment: part time model

Educational Background: BA degree in Communications from SFSU

Relevant Work Experience: I've done modeling work for local fashion shows. I've also modeled for local advertisements.

Fetishes: Submission, oral sex, anything that's clean and safe. I consider myself to be an open minded person.

When she finished, she handed the form to an employee of the manor. All of the women had been given a number. Anne was number three. She anxiously waited while the first two ladies did their private interviews.

Twenty minutes later, Anne was called and she went to the private room.

The door was closed when she entered. The room was nearly empty except for a table, a camera, and a video recorder.

A man in his late 50's introduced himself as Thomas. He was a stern looking person. His face was gaunt and his hair was gray. He was dressed in a plain, but expensive looking suit.

"Stand by the wall," Thomas said coldly. "Remove your clothes."

"All of it?"

"Yes. All of it. Put your clothes on the table."

Anne didn't hesitate. She removed each article of clothing and neatly folded it on the table. It didn't take long to undress. Her body was long and lean. Her tan was perfect and even. She unclasped her bra to reveal her perky little upturned breasts with its bright pink nipples. She removed her panties to reveal a cleanly waxed pussy. Everything about her body was perfection.

When she was naked, she looked towards the man for further instruction. Thomas didn't seem fazed by her stunning naked body. He must have been used to seeing countless naked women, she thought.

"Stand by the wall," he said. "I'm going to take your picture."

Anne listened to the instructions. She stood with her back against the wall and put her hands down. Following orders, she allowed her front side to be photographed, followed by side angles, then her bare backside last.

When that was done, Thomas activated the video camera on the tripod.

"How did you hear about this job?" he asked.

She looked into the video recorder and answered, "Through a sorority friend. I ran into her recently and we talked about things. She mentioned that she had worked here for a few months."

"What did she tell you?"

"Nothing overly specific because of confidentiality agreements, but I was told that the owner Yvonne has a bondage fetish and that I should apply for a job."

"What made you apply?" he asked. "Be honest."

"I want to explore my sexuality to the fullest extent. I want to test my boundaries and limitations. And honestly, the money is a huge factor."

He nodded. "All good reasons. And it's true, Yvonne is generous with her wealth. But of course, she expects a lot in return. How do you feel about Yvonne's fetishes?"

"They're fascinating. I don't have that much experience with that sort of thing. But I'm sure I can learn what's required."

"Are you sexually submissive?" he asked.

"Yes. I love the power exchange."

"Any real experience?"

"With my ex-boyfriend," she replied with sincerity. "We had sort of a dom/sub relationship for a while."

"Do you have any special skills in terms of sex?"

"Oral sex," Anne said without hesitation.

"For men or women?"

"Both."

"Are you comfortable swallowing?"

"Yes," Anne replied.

"Yvonne is known for having extreme sexual practices, such as group encounters and multiple partners. Do you think you can handle that? Be honest."

Anne nodded. "I believe so."

"Why?" he asked.

"Well, I'm used to performing in front of a crowd. In high school, I did several stage plays. Obviously that's different than sex, but it shows I can perform."

"Yvonne will watch this video and review your application. She will decide if you're capable. Her judgment is very good and she has a good eye for talent."

"I hope I get to meet her. I hear she's beautiful."

"Yvonne is very beautiful," he acknowledged. "You'll be contacted when a decision has been reached. Until then, get dressed. You're done for today."

"Thank you."

Thomas turned off the camera while she got dressed. He didn't bother to look at her any further. He simply wrote a few notes on the application.

She thanked him again, which went unnoticed, and she left the room.

***

A few days later. Anne was in her small apartment applying make-up. Thomas had called her the day before, informing her of an appointment with Yvonne.

She applied an assortment of beauty products. She made sure that her hair was neat and cute. She wore a cute yellow dress. The dress wasn't too formal, but it wasn't too casual either.

She got in her small car and made the drive. The distance from her downtown apartment to the secluded manor was nearly an hour.

When she reached the main gate, she pressed the button to speak on the intercom:

"Hi. My name is Anne McCayla. I have a 10 am appointment with Yvonne."

The gate opened and she was allowed to enter the premises. After she parked her car, she walked up the steps and was greeted by an open door. Thomas was there and his face was expressionless.

"Follow me," he said. "Yvonne will be ready in a moment."

Anne followed his lead inside the lavish manor. The home had a rustic design. There was a beautiful elegance to it. Everything was classy and extravagant. The paintings on the wall and the gold ornaments were antiques.

They went up the stairs and down another hall. Thomas opened the door and led her to a small library room.

"Please, have a seat," he said. "Yvonne will be with you shortly."

After delivering the message, he closed the door and left.

Anne was too excited to sit. She was about to meet the heiress she had heard so much about and she paced around the room. She looked at the collection of books on the wall. She looked through the window, towards the open view.

The door opened and Anne turned to look. It was Yvonne, a commanding woman in her late-30's, barefoot and dressed in nothing but a silk robe. She was tall, with curves in all the right places. Her face was without make-up and her hair was freshly dried. She was a stunning vision of beauty.

"You must be Anne."

"That's me. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Anne walked towards Yvonne and they greeted each other with smiles and a handshake.

"Excuse my outfit," Yvonne said, gesturing to her robe. "I was running a little late this morning and I just finished a bath."

"Oh, no. Don't even mention it."

"You look beautiful in that dress. You're much prettier in person."

"Thank you," Anne blushed. "I could say the same about you. You're gorgeous."

Yvonne patted Anne on the shoulder. "Let's sit down. Thomas will be serving us coffee soon. I'd like to know a little more about you."

"Sure."

They sat close to each other on the expensive sofa. Thomas came and served them coffee and freshly made pastries from the kitchen staff. As soon as the food was prepared, Thomas left and closed the door.

"I reviewed your video and application," Yvonne said, taking a sip of coffee. "I think you have a lot of potential. You're the type of person I'm looking for."

Anne breathed a sigh of relief. "That's great to hear. I was so nervous. Thomas didn't make the experience any easier with his stone face."

"He can be that way. But he's loyal."

"What exactly are you looking for?"

"Someone beautiful, obviously. But it's more than that. I'm looking for people who have a sense of curiosity and adventure. People who are open minded. I have a very particular type, and it's very hard to explain. But I think you're it."

Anne took a deep breath. "Thank you."

"The job isn't yours yet. The process is still ongoing."

"Oh, okay. I understand."

"So what do you know about the job offer?"

"I know it involves bondage," Anne replied. "I also know that it involves a huge time commitment being here."

"Are any of those things an issue for you? Do you have a problem with bondage or the time commitments?"

"No. I have some experience with light bondage. I also work as a freelance model, so the schedule won't be an issue."

"If I hire you, the first contract will last for a month," Yvonne explained. "Either of us can terminate the deal at any time. But if things go well, then we can discuss an extension."

Anne gave an understanding nod. "What exactly are the terms of the job? Everyone has been a little vague about the details."

"I'm looking to hire a new slut," Yvonne said bluntly. "You'll receive a generous weekly salary. In exchange, you would perform specific duties, nothing difficult. Maybe you'll give me a bath. Maybe you'll help dress me."

"That sounds like something I can handle. Definitely."

"Or maybe I'll have you perform for a small crowd," Yvonne continued. "I enjoy watching my submissives being gang banged by wealthy friends of mine. That's how I entertain my guests. Are you okay with that?"

"I am," Anne slowly nodded.

Yvonne suspiciously raised her eyebrow "You're okay with being gang banged in front of a group of people?"

"I'm open to it. That sort of thing has always been a fantasy of mine, as long as it's safe and I'm being treated with respect."

"Everything is done safely and respectfully here," Yvonne winked. "It's clear that you're hesitant. But there's a curiosity in your eyes. I love that."

"This whole thing is certainly new to me," Anne admitted.

"What do you like about it?" Yvonne inquired.

Anne thought for a moment. "I want to explore my sexuality without being judged. I was raised a devout Catholic. My parents would disown me if they knew I was considering this. They've always taught me that sex was immoral. But I've always been a very sexual person."

"I understand. Many of my submissives come from religious backgrounds."

"Has this always been your fetish? You know, the ownership thing."

Yvonne smiled. "It's hard for me to answer that without sounding like a complete bitch, but I've always enjoyed bossing people around. It arouses me. When I was growing up, my parents never cared when I berated the household staff. My father thought it was funny. I'm a much different person now. I don't berate people anymore, but I still have the fetish."

Anne nodded. "So what happens now?"

"Right now? Nothing. Our meeting is done. I think you'd make a great fit. Before you leave, Thomas will give you a packet. It fully explains the job requirements. It also covers consent, nondisclosure agreements, and legal liabilities. If you agree to sign everything, come back next week for the final audition."

Anne took a deep breath to calm her nerves. "Sounds good. I understand."

"Excellent."

***

It had been the longest week of Anne's life. The anticipation had grown. She was curious beyond belief. She wanted to explore. She found herself drawn to Yvonne in some strange hypnotic way. Each day she reviewed the legal documents, even though she could barely understand the legal terminologies.

She got in her car and drove to the estate. She wore a semi-formal, yet casual, blue dress. Butterflies were in her stomach. The details of the job offer were intriguing. The financial arrangement was far beyond anything she had expected.

After entering the large manor with the documents, Thomas led her down the hall towards the spacious living room.

Anne immediately noticed Yvonne sitting there. Yvonne was dressed in an expensive attire and her face had a touch of make-up. Her long hair was neatly tied.

"Morning," Yvonne smiled as she stood to give a handshake. "I'm so glad you've decided to come."

The two women shook hands and then sat down on the same long sofa together. Thomas took the packet of legal documents and spread them on the table.

Anne smiled politely. "Is anyone else going to be joining us?"

"No. It's just you."

"There's no one else auditioning?"

"You're the only person who's made it to the final process," Yvonne replied. "I'm very selective about the people I choose. And I only see potential in you."

Anne was taken aback. "Thank you. That's surprising to hear. There were so many beautiful women at the audition."

"I didn't feel a special connection with any of them."

Anne smiled and nodded. "I get your point."

"So, you've signed all of the necessary documents. Are you truly willing to open yourself sexually to me?" Yvonne asked.

"I've fantasized about it for the past week."

Yvonne snapped her fingers and Thomas stood up and unzipped his pants while next to Anne. His penis was flaccid. His face remained emotionless while his penis hung down.

"I want you to give him a blowjob," Yvonne commanded.

"Right now?"

"Yes. Right now. If you can make him cum in less than 3 minutes, the job is yours. If not, then you simply don't belong here. The clock is ticking..."

Anne swiftly dropped to her knees and frantically put the flaccid penis in her mouth. She sucked hard and used both hands to stimulate his shaft and balls. It hardened quickly and she sucked powerfully. Her head bobbed at a rapid pace. She stroked him harder and heard faint gasps. Her hands worked furiously until he began to grunt, and then he shot several loads of cum inside of her mouth.

She swallowed every drop.

"How did I do?" Anne asked frantically, still on her knees, wiping the cum away from her lips.

Yvonne looked at the clock. "2 minutes and 55 seconds."

"Does this mean I have the job?"

Yvonne turned her attention towards the documents on the table, and then she signed everything with a pen. When she finished, she gave Anne a loving expression.

"You're officially my new sex kitten," she smiled.

Yvonne got down on her knees, right next to Anne. She gave the young woman a kiss on the lips, tasting the leftover traces of cum.

Part 2 of 3: Training of Anne McCayla

A week later. Yvonne sat naked in a warm bath. Her eyes were shut while Anne rubbed her back with a soapy sponge. Anne wore a thin silk negligee and she moved the sponge to Yvonne's stomach, just below the breasts."

"I have a busy day," Yvonne said. "I'm meeting with investors and I need to look my best."

"I didn't know that you were a business person," Anne replied.

Yvonne smiled, "You assumed that I'm a spoiled brat. Most people do."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"Don't be sorry. I'm not exactly a typical business woman. But I do things on the side for my father's corporate empire."

"Your father must be proud."

Anne rubbed the sponge slowly on Yvonne's arms.

"He is," Yvonne replied. "I help him close business deals occasionally. And what about your parents? What do they do?"

"My dad is a chef. My mom is an artist. Very middle class."

"What did you want to be when you were younger?"

"Anything in the fashion or modeling industry," Anne replied firmly.

Yvonne touched Anne's hand. "This technically applies, doesn't it?"

"To me it does."

Anne's hand was pulled to Yvonne's breasts and she took the cue, rubbing the breasts with the sponge. She circled every curve of the breasts along with both of the hardening nipples.

"Drain the tub and wash me with the shower," Yvonne ordered.

Anne did what she was asked. She drained the tub and saw Yvonne stand to reveal her naked backside and voluptuous rear end. She grabbed the shower head and washed the soap from Yvonne's naked body with lukewarm water. Yvonne turned around to show Anne her figure, with her large breasts, brown nipples, and a shaved pussy. Anne sprayed the soap away.

"Towel," Yvonne snapped.

Anne turned off the shower and reached for a big white towel, using it to dry the heiress's body. Yvonne simply stood with her hands up and expected Anne to do all of the work with the towel.

When her body was dry, Yvonne stepped out of the tub and walked towards the bathroom counter top, letting Anne dry her hair with the hairdryer.

They went to the master bedroom. Yvonne was still completely naked and unashamed. It was true confidence. She walked towards the dresser.

"Have you ever applied make-up on another woman before?" Yvonne asked, sitting naked in front of the dresser mirror.

"I used to do my sister's make-up sometimes when we were young."

"How long ago was that?"

Anne thought for a moment. "Maybe 10 years ago."

"I'm sure you haven't forgotten. I like the way that you do your cosmetics. I want you to do mine. Make me look beautiful."

"You're naturally beautiful, but there are always new techniques."

Anne quickly sifted through the wide array of expensive beauty products, expertly applying mascara, eye shadow, face powder, and lipstick to Yvonne's bare face. Nearly 10 minutes later, Yvonne looked like an entirely new person.

"You could have a great career as a make-up artist," Yvonne said, smiling at her reflection in the mirror.

"Thank you."

Anne brushed Yvonne's hair as they both looked in the large mirror together. It was done in a loving way, like they were both sisters, except Yvonne was nude.

"You're good at this," Yvonne noted.

"It's what I'm expected to do."

"Spoken like a true submissive. I wish we could talk all day, but I have a meeting soon. How do I look?"

"Beautiful," Anne replied truthfully. "You're a truly stunning woman who's ready to kick ass."

"So you expect me to go naked?" Yvonne asked playfully.

"Oh, of course not. I meant..."

Yvonne stood up and examined her nude body in the mirror.

"Put lotion on me," Yvonne ordered. "Everywhere. Don't be shy."

Anne put a large portion of lotion in the palms of her hands and she rubbed Yvonne's back and shoulders. Then the arms and chest. Then her hands massaged Yvonne's big breasts and hardened brown nipples. Finally, Anne applied lotion to Yvonne's legs.

When it was done, Yvonne looked at the nude reflection of her shiny body. Her skin was tingly from Anne rubbing it.

"Go to my closet and find something nice for me to wear," Yvonne said. "Something professional, but slightly sexy. I want to look good."

Anne went to the large closet and quickly searched through it. She settled on a gray office skirt with a matching office jacket. She also picked a tan colored blouse, along with black undergarments. Anne placed everything on the bed.

Yvonne stood in the center of the bedroom and observed the attire.

"Nice choice," Yvonne commented.

"Thank you. You're going to look gorgeous."

"Stockings first."

Yvonne sat on the bed with her feet out, so that Anne could put the stockings on each leg. When it was done, Yvonne stood, and Anne put on the bra and panties, followed by the skirt, blouse, and jacket. Anne made sure everything was neat while Yvonne looked in the mirror.

"Very nice," Yvonne noted at her reflection. "I especially like what you've done with my hair and make-up."

"It wasn't hard. You're stunning. And you've got a lot of nice stuff."

"We're going to have a wonderful relationship together. I have a great feeling about this. I'll be back in the evening. We still have much to discuss."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,104 Followers