The Bondage Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't struggle to speak yet," Kristen said, still rubbing Maureen's hair. "Just relax. Enjoy your bliss. I'm sure your clit must be aching right now."

Maureen nodded. "Yes."

"Rest. Allow your clit to recover. We'll continue the training later today."

Kristen bent down to kiss Maureen on the forehead, then the cheek, then the lips.

***

The time passed leisurely. They had a nice lunch together and talked about normal things. A friendship grew between them. The topic of sex hadn't come up again, and Maureen's clit had ample time to heal from the vibrational assault.

Maureen took a mid-afternoon nap, and when she awoke, there was a beautiful black dress laying on her bed. A pair of high heels were also on the bed. There was a handwritten note on top of the dress.

The note read:

Take a nice long shower. Then apply the make-up like I taught you. Then wear the dress and heels with nothing underneath.

Meet me downstairs in the bondage room at 5 pm. It will be unlocked.

The note was signed by Kristen.

A tingle grew between her legs. Maureen got out of bed and showered. She dried herself and looked at her naked reflection in the mirror before putting on make-up. Each cosmetic product was applied exactly the way Kristen had taught her.

Maureen slipped on the dress in front of the bedroom mirror. The dress was sleek and sexy. She marveled at her reflection. She looked like a much different woman.

She headed down the stairs at exactly 5 pm, then down the hall. It was easy to figure out where the bondage room was. It was the only room in the mansion where the door was always locked. Now the door was open & inviting.

The bondage room looked dull compared to the rest of the house. It was an average sized room with nothing of value. There were a few tables and chairs. There were other interesting looking items, such as a rope hanging from a ceiling, and strange looking devices which seemed crude.

Maureen stepped inside the room and let her eyes wander. The anticipation grew.

"Was this what you expected?" Kristen's voice said from behind.

Maureen turned around to see Kristen wearing a red leather corset and black boots. Kristen's toned arms & legs were showing, and her hair was tied back. She was dressed like a true dominatrix. Kristen then closed the door.

"I expected a little more, to be honest," Maureen said, hiding her nerves.

"Most people expect more from my bondage room. But I prefer the simplicity. I like having that element of surprise."

"What do you mean?"

"I like that people underestimate this room," Kristen smiled. "Besides, it's irrelevant what kind of toys and devices are used. It's the willingness to submit, and the dominant's power over the submissive- that's what makes an erotic bdsm relationship. Not the toys."

Maureen's hands gestured to the room. "Yet here we are."

"Don't misunderstand me," Kristen said, walking towards the housewife. "I love using toys. And I love ropes too. They enhance my power over the submissive in so many ways."

"What are you going to do to me?"

Kristen's eyes looked up & down the housewife. "I forgot to mention how beautiful you look in that dress. It suits you perfectly, showcasing all of your curves. And your make-up, I'm impressed. You're a fast learner."

"Thank you. You look...umm...attractive in that outfit."

"I always try to look my best."

"So what are you going to do to me?" Maureen asked again, almost desperate to know.

Kristen stepped forward and put her lips to the housewife's ear.

"I'm going to tie you up," Kristen said softly. "Then I'm going to make you cum over and over again. You belong to your husband. But tonight, you belong to me. Your pussy belongs to me. And your orgasms belong to me as well."

Maureen's eyes widened. "Oh. I...uh..."

"I'm assuming that Steve has never tied you up."

"Never."

"Figures. I love being someone's first. Stand still."

Maureen stood sheepishly in her expensive dress while she watched Kristen spin a device on the wall. The rope hanging from the ceiling lowered to where Maureen was standing.

"Are you going to tie me with that?" Maureen asked.

"Is there a problem?"

Maureen nervously shook her head. "No."

"Good. Now give me your wrists."

Kristen used the soft rope and expertly tied Maureen's wrists together. The knot was tight. Maureen's hands were bound. There was no resisting.

Once the rope was tied, Kristen went back to the wall and spun the device in the opposite direction, which raised Maureen's hands over her head. Nothing too painful, but enough to keep Maureen from being able to move.

"Comfortable?" Kristen asked with a half smirk.

Maureen nearly trembled while she stood with her hands tied above her head.

"My wrists hurt."

"It hurts because you're fighting it. Relax. Surrender yourself to me."

Kristen opened a nearby drawer and reached inside. She pulled out a knife and slowly walked towards Maureen with a wicked smile, waving the sharp object.

"Oh my god!" Maureen gasped fearfully, thinking something awful was going to happen. "Please no! Oh my god! Oh my god!"

"Don't be silly. I'm not going to hurt you. Well, not the bad kind."

Kristen brought the knife to the top of Maureen's dress. Then she cut downwards, splitting the dress down the middle. Kristen put the knife on a nearby table, then she ripped the top of the dress open, exposing both of Maureen's round breasts.

"Now you look like a real whore," Kristen smiled. "Slutty make-up, nice hair, expensive heels, and a torn dress that exposes your old sagging boobs. All the signs of a whore. Don't you agree?"

Maureen nervously nodded. "Yes."

"I always abide by the 4 inch rule. Tell me, how big is your husband's penis?"

"5 inches," Maureen admitted.

"Steve is 5 inches, so I add another 4 inches. Which is a total of 9 inches."

Kristen opened another drawer to pick up a 9 inch dildo. She looked at it, marveling at the size. Then she wore a strap around her crotch and attached the 9 inch dildo.

"Are you going to put that inside me?" Maureen asked nervously.

"I'm going to fuck you with it," Kristen replied, applying lubrication to the sex object. "Have you ever had sex while standing?"

"No."

"Another first."

Kristen stood in front of Maureen. They were face-to-face, only inches apart. Kristen was confident and calm. Maureen was a nervous wreck. The sexual tension was thick in the air. Kristen leaned forward and gave Maureen a big kiss on the lips. It was soft at first. Passionate. Then it became rougher. Kristen softly bit Maureen's lower lip. Then they continued tongue kissing.

While they kissed, Kristen brought her hands down and lifted Maureen's dress. Then she guided the tip of the strap-on to Maureen's labia.

Maureen spread her legs while standing. The dildo aimed at her cunt.

"I'm going to penetrate you now," Kristen whispered in Maureen's ear.

"Be gentle."

"No," Kristen whispered back.

While the two women stood intertwined, Kristen gave a hard push and entered Maureen's pussy, causing an audible gasp. Kristen gave another thrust and entered further. The sex object went deeper and deeper. Within a moment, the 9 inch sex object was buried deep inside the pussy. Maureen cried and her legs flailed around.

Kristen showed her physical strength by firmly grabbing both of Maureen's thighs in the air. Maureen was completely off the ground, with her hands hanging from the rope in the ceiling. Her feet & heels flailed around wildly with Kirsten holding her legs.

"Don't fight it," Kristen said, holding the housewife in the air. "The more you fight, the more it hurts. Surrender to me."

Kristen pulled back and gave another hard thrust, shoving the dildo deeper inside of the pussy. Kristen's hands maintained a firm lock on Maureen's legs. Maureen hung in the air while she was being penetrated by the domme.

They fucked. They looked each other in the eyes. Maureen cried and screamed. She never told Kristen to stop. She didn't dare. It was part of the training, and it was beginning to feel pleasurable as her body adjusted to the size. Her hair thrashed around, so did her feet. She enjoyed being fucked by Kristen. Her body was giving in.

Maureen's wrists ached. The skin around her wrists turned a dark shade of red since her body was dangling in the air. But the pain in her wrists was nothing compared to the sensation her pussy was feeling. The large sex toy was stimulating nerves inside her pussy she never knew existed.

The thrusts continued. She screamed and screamed. She cried and cried.

"Cum for me," Kristen said, watching the housewife in pleasure. "Cum for me you dirty old slut."

Maureen thrusted her hips. "I'm...not...old!"

An orgasm ripped through her body. Maureen screamed at the top of her lungs. Her back arched violently. The high heels had flung off her feet towards the other side of the room. Pussy fluids squirted everywhere, making a serious job for the cleaning lady.

When the orgasm subsided, Maureen's eyes rolled back and her body went limp. Kristen released her hold and Maureen hung in a near state of lifelessness from the rope around her wrists.

Kristen lowered the rope and Maureen's semi-conscious body laid on the floor in a pool of her own hot mess.

When Maureen was able to open her eyes, she saw Kristen removing the corset, getting completely naked. Maureen couldn't help but envy Kristen's perfect naked body. Kristen sat down on the floor and played with Maureen's hair.

"Steve is lucky for having an orgasmic slut like you," Kristen smiled while naked.

"I've never cum like that before. Ever."

"I'm glad to be of service. But remember, I'm the domme, you're the sub. This is about my pleasure, not yours. And so far, I haven't cum yet."

Maureen raised an eyebrow. "What did you have in mind?"

"Have you ever eaten a pussy?"

"No."

"Such a virgin. Crawl to me. Put your face between my legs."

Maureen did what she was instructed to do. She crawled until her face was inches from the pussy.

"Kiss my lips," Kristen ordered, referring to her own vagina. "I love being kissed."

Maureen obeyed, kissing the outer layer of the cleanly shaven pussy.

"Lick it like a lollipop. Then put your tongue inside like you haven't eaten in days."

Maureen followed the orders, licking the pussy, tasting the outer fluids. Her tongue felt every spot of the labia. Then she put her tongue inside, licking and sucking. It was her first time eating pussy, and she realized that it tasted good.

"That's it," Kristen moaned. "Just like that. Keep licking like a good kitten."

The once demure, prim & proper housewife had quickly become an expert pussy eater. She licked and sucked with enthusiasm. Her tongue stroked up and down.

Moments later, Kristen came and released a cry of her own. Her legs shivered, then she relaxed.

Kristen's eyes lit up. "My gosh. Who knew you were such a natural?"

Maureen smiled and rested her head on Kristen's thigh.

"You taste good."

"You think so?" Kristen asked rhetorically.

Maureen kissed the domme's thigh. "Yes, I do."

The two women continued their moment of solace. Maureen closed her eyes and rested her head on the domme's thigh. Kristen looked down at the beautiful housewife and caressed her hair.

***

Days later. After baggage claims, Maureen pushed a cart with two luggages inside; one with her normal clothes, the other that Kristen had given her.

She saw her husband waiting outside. They gave each other big smiles. Steve was happy seeing his wife so well-tanned and relaxed.

Maureen rushed to him. She stopped the cart and gave him a big suffocating hug. It was a special moment. She wanted that day to be a new beginning for their marriage.

"I've missed you so much," Steve said.

Maureen brought her lips to his ear and whispered, "You're going to take me home and tie me in the bedroom. Then I'm going to deep throat your cock. Then you're going to fuck me. Understood?"

He moved back slightly to get a good look at his wife, stunned by her dirty language. There was a gleam in Maureen's eyes. A hunger. A lust. Steve knew that his wife was a changed woman.

Steve nodded, accepting the invitation. Maureen smiled and gave him a kiss.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.