The Book of David Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah, hell, Danielle and Cherys were still here. They wouldn't go back to school until tomorrow morning. I sighed wearily and the sexually-laced noise drifted towards me, I closed my eyes, willing the sound away for a few seconds. But it didn't do any good.

My mind filled up with visions of Cherys in all her nude splendid glory, and this time I started imagining Ellie as well. The two sisters were so similar, Cherys clearly the gorgeous goddess, but Ellie amazingly cute and sexy in her own right. In my mind's eye, I envisioned the two of them embracing each other the way Danielle and Cherys were certainly doing next door. Three minutes later, I barely got the box of tissues in time. But even after I'd unloaded my balls, sleep came only with great difficulty.

I was going to have a really hard time waiting until Prom night.

***

For the rest of the week, Ellie kept up the sexual pressure. My mind was torn between two resolutions: One, that she would eventually tire of messing with my head and things would just go back to normal; Two, that she wouldn't stop and inevitably, Ellie would seduce me.

My brain told me to hope for the first result. At least, when I was alone or with Monica I hoped for the first result. Only at these times could I think rationally and comprehend the concept of fidelity.

But every time I saw the cute girl and her tight ass, my hormones took over the decision-making and I could feel my mouth watering and my muscles tensing with desire to give in to my animal instincts and mate with her. Getting laid seemed to dominate my thinking.

WHO I had sex with was rapidly becoming less important. And so I was secretly hoping Ellie would find a way to seduce me. Just give me the right excuse and I'd give into temptation.

Monica, so sexy and so loving, may or may not have realized just how fragile teenage fidelity really is. But she really was doing everything she could to keep her man satisfied and not take that chance. We were a happy couple and we used every trick in the book to sneak around our parents and find private places to get each other off.

My teenaged body was always ready and willing. And yet, there was something not quite... satisfying... about cumming so much without ever bursting inside the warm, wet receptacles where our dicks are meant, biologically, to ejaculate.

At least Danielle and Cherys were gone. I don't know how much more frazzled my mind would have been if they'd kept up their nightly sexual unions. But still, I found myself quite distracted, in more ways than one, when Game Night came around again.

This Friday seemed so much... less... than the last Friday. We were visiting another high school perhaps an hour's drive away, so I didn't feel the home crowd energy. This wasn't a rival school and it was a game we were expected to win handily. Everything about this night felt like an emotional let down.

Even Monica's blowjob.

With the longer drive, most of the players, staff, and cheerleaders would be taking the team bus. But a few Seniors always elected to find their own transportation. As such, Nate and Ellie carpooled with me and Monica in my ancient, but roomy, American sedan.

Quite often, while driving to the game, Monica would give me a blowjob to take the nervous edge away before we split up to head into the locker rooms. I always played my best games when I was relaxed like this. But with two friends in the backseat, we couldn't do it this time.

Still, after we arrived, Monica pulled me into a dark corner of the empty school to try and work one out of me. For whatever reason, the fear of getting caught or the time crunch to get dressed and out on the field, I couldn't get off. She speed- blew me for three minutes before we both just gave up. And so I found myself with a lot of pent-up nervous energy.

I played like shit.

I dropped three passes and didn't score once. Fortunately, the rest of the offense picked up the slack and with a pounding running game, we won easily and in record fast time. Once the game was secure during the fourth quarter, Coach benched his starters and put in the reserves. So I spent the last ten minutes with nothing to do but watch the cheerleaders.

Monica and Ellie were on fire that night. I still had my pent-up arousal. So while watching their brief panty flashes and tight ass shots, not to mention the bouncing boobs, I found myself with my school jacket in my lap to cover up my hardon.

Even the opposing fans decided it would be more fun to watch our cheerleaders than witness their football team getting crushed. I could see the fire in Monica's eyes as she basked in the attention, and I was already trying to figure out a way to get some action from her before we had to head home.

It seemed that Monica and Ellie were of like mind when the game ended. Before we split up to head into the locker rooms, Monica plastered a wet kiss on me and warned me, "Take a FAST shower. I'll meet you at your car."

To our surprise, Ellie jumped into Nate's arms and said the same thing. Her skin was flushed bright red from combined exertion and arousal. And she even paused to wink at me before chewing on Nate's ear.

I don't think Nate or I had ever gotten dressed that fast before. Very quickly, we were the first players out the doors and headed to my car.

The girls were waiting, having not even bothered to clean themselves up. So they were sweaty and gorgeous and horny as hell when we arrived. From the short game and the fast showers, we had an extra hour of time before our parents expected us home.

Nate knew a quiet place to park that was only ten minutes away. And after he gave me directions, Ellie practically assaulted him in my backseat. Like I said, they'd dated briefly last year in the way any co-ed circle of friends eventually tries dating each other. And I knew for a fact that they'd screwed at least on a couple of occasions. No love, no commitments, just lustful attention. So this was nothing new for them.

Monica was all over me as we pulled out of the parking lot. Once we got on the road she had my fly open and actually had my dick in her mouth. Man, if I'd known she would do this with our friends in the backseat, I would have had her give me the pre-game blowjob in the car. Still, a post-game BJ was better than no BJ. And between her lips and the erotic noises coming from the backseat, my mind was whirling and I had to remind myself to focus on the road lest this become a very short, disastrous trip.

By the time we arrived at the local lover's lane, I was on the verge of cumming. I managed to maneuver us to a parked location a good twenty feet from the nearest other High Schooler's car. Then a split-second after I turned off the engine, my hands were on Monica's head, my fingers tangled in her hair as I prepared to fire away.

But just before I could shoot off, Ellie's bubble-gum voice cracked the silence. "Hey, Mon, let's switch!"

The momentary thought of Ellie's head in my lap nearly set me off. But Monica's potential reaction caused absolute panic to flood my brain, and my whole body went stiff as I jerked in surprise.

"Hmm?" Monica popped her head off me and turned to look into the backseat.

Ellie had quite the self-satisfied expression on her face as she reclined back against Nate's chest. One of his hands was underneath her skirt and the other cupped a breast from underneath her sweater, and from the flushed look and sweat on her forehead, she seemed to just be coming down from quite the orgasm.

"Come on, aren't you just a little curious?" I saw Ellie's arm wiggle and then Monica's gaze dropped down towards Nate's crotch. I saw her eyes go wide as she must have been seeing Ellie's hand wrapped around his hard erection.

My view was blocked by the seat, and I wasn't particularly interested in seeing it for myself. Instead, I was locked in on Ellie's half-naked body. Sure, I'd seen her in a bikini before, which covered far less skin. But if Nate moved his hands just a few inches in select directions, I would be seeing Ellie's pussy or her nipples for the first time.

I glanced to Nate's face. He was similarly staring straight at Monica, no doubt imagining all the things he could be doing with her. And believe it or not, I wasn't feeling jealous. I knew of his submerged crush on her and I couldn't begrudge him for the feeling the way he did. No way would he turn down any opportunity with my gorgeous girlfriend.

But his opinion wasn't the one that mattered. Nor mine, really. It was as if all four of us knew the only possible objection would be coming from Monica. And after a long, pregnant silence, Monica finally exhaled. "N- no, we shouldn't." Her statement did not carry the note of finality I had expected.

"Come on..." Ellie's voice was a purr. "No sex. No commitments. Just once, play around a little or you'll be wondering for the rest of your life what it might have been like. More to the point, your boyfriend will be wondering for the rest of HIS life. But here you can supervise him and we've got a time limit. It's the best chance you'll ever have."

I could see Monica take a deep gulp. Her right hand was still on my hard cock, and she was absently stroking it while staring down at Nate's. Neither of us had ever touched another person sexually before. Were we really ready to be monogamous forever, never knowing what could have been?

"No sex. And just this once," Monica stated flatly to nobody in particular, and then she had let go of me and was popping the passenger door. Ellie quickly opened her door and the two girls switched places in a matter of seconds.

Nate almost went catatonic as Monica slid across my backseat and tentatively wrapped her hand around his bare, bulging dick. I saw this in the corner of my eye before Ellie climbed in next to me and was soon leaning across the seat, her face only inches from mine.

"Hey there, hunk..." she cooed.

I was frozen in trepidation of what was about to happen. When she first moved to kiss me my head automatically backed away. It was a conditioned response to her flirting with me for the past year and my struggle to be loyal.

I glanced into the backseat, and saw Monica and Nate tentatively coming together for their first kiss. Nate clearly wanted it, but like me, Monica seemed really, really nervous.

Ellie caught my reaction and turned my gaze back to her. She fixed me with a lopsided grin. "Come on, just imagine I'm Cherys."

My jaw dropped as my dream girl's image dropped over Ellie's similar features. And then she'd taken advantage of my unmoving state and gaping mouth to press her own open mouth against mine.

I swear a lightning bolt came down out of the heavens and zapped us. Maybe it was punishment for our immoral activity, but it sent a crackle of electricity up and down my spine.

Now I'm not going to say anything bad about the chemistry between me and Monica. We'd always had passion. But there was something about this first kiss with Ellie that sent a thrill into me like nothing else. I knew immediately that it had changed me forever.

I gasped into the kiss and then I heard a similar moan come from the backseat. My eyes were closed as our mouths pressed and retreated, massaging and rubbing as I inhaled Ellie's spicy sweetness and sent my tongue in to wrap around hers.

It was so... wrong... that I couldn't have been any more aroused than I was at that moment. Here I was, french kissing Ellie, half-dreaming of her sister Cherys, while my girlfriend Monica was in the backseat making out with my best friend.

And then Ellie's hot hand was wrapped around my cock, pumping it while I groaned into our kiss. I'd backed away from orgasm in the few minutes since Monica had first been interrupted, but the situation and stimulation were quickly bringing me back.

I had to feel Ellie's naked body, and my hands roved all over as I pulled up her cheerleading top, baring Ellie's tits to my gaze. They weren't as big as her sister's or Monica's, but they were perfectly formed and still large handfuls, as I soon discovered. The snowy globes called to me, and a moment later my face was between them, licking and suckling to my heart's content while Ellie continued to jack me and moan encouragement in my ear.

"That's it, David," she crooned. "Feel me up. Don't you love my titties? Don't they feel so wickedly good! Can you believe you're sucking on my nipples while your girlfriend is in the backseat?"

I couldn't believe it, but the thought certainly was turning me on. And Ellie's soft hand on my dick was only helping matters along.

But then Ellie decided to progress things a little further. She gently pulled my head away from her chest and then knelt on top of the seat, bending herself over me and lowering her face down towards my crotch. I don't know if Monica ever meant for things to go this far, but I was already thinking with my other head and in no condition to stop her. And then Ellie's hot mouth enveloped the crown of my cock and I ceased all further contemplation.

A male voice called out, "Oh, shit! She's sucking me!"

It took me a second to realize that was Nate's voice. I managed to crane my neck around to see just the last two inches of Nate's shaft still protruding from beneath Monica's ruby red lips. Once again I felt no jealousy, only further arousal at witnessing the lurid sex act. I imagined the sight of Ellie's mouth wrapped around my own pecker would have been just as erotically enticing.

For a moment, I thought to attempt some comparisons in their blowjob techniques. But the moment I tried to think analytically, Ellie's next suck completely destroyed my ability to organize my thoughts.

Instead, I found my attention wandering along the slight ridge of Ellie's spine as it extended out from underneath her cheerleading top and down towards her ass. My right hand extended out and flipped up the back of her short skirt, baring her perky asscheeks covered only by the sheer fabric of her yellow panties.

For a second I bemoaned the school standard full panties preventing this hot little vixen from wearing a thong. But then I thought of all the dirty old men futilely trying to stare at Ellie's ass... and how *I* was the one who got to peel it off of her. A second later Ellie's panties were halfway down her thighs and I had two fingers buried in her tight, wet snatch.

Ellie reacted immediately, she moaned in a deep, husky voice, releasing my cock for just a moment before slurping on me with even more fury. And very quickly my legs were quivering with barely restrained energy while my balls coiled inwards.

I was losing it, and fast. In desperation, my right hand really began working Ellie's pussy and in a brief moment of inspiration, my thumb pressed in to join my other two fingers, spreading her tunnel even wider and causing a strong buck in her hips. Then, once I'd gotten my thumb good and soaked, I pulled back and then with careful timing and a bit of luck, I popped my honey-drenched thumb into Ellie's asshole.

She shrieked and came, her voice a squall around my cock still in her mouth while her entire body trembled and quaked on top of my invasive hand. And then I had also reached my limit.

My pecker erupted inside her mouth while Ellie was still shrieking, and instinctively she pulled up a few inches after the first burst threatened to choke her. The next three shots blasted off against her face, Ellie squeezing her eyes shut against my orgasmic onslaught as I literally coated her eyebrows and cheeks in my jism.

And then Ellie was sitting up, panting loudly with a deeply satisfied grin on her face. I just sank deeper into my seat, grunting and trying to catch my breath.

We had both just about caught our breath when fresh male grunting sounded off in the quiet confines of the car. I turned my head to see Monica and Nate, folded onto the backseat in a cramped but familiar sixty-nine position. Nate was presently blowing his load into Monica's throat while she squirmed her pantyless crotch over his face.

A minute later, our little orgy was over.

Not much was said after that. Monica hunted around to find her panties for a little bit before retrieving them and then swapping seats with Ellie, returning to her spot next to me.

Monica spent the full hour of the drive home leaning against my left shoulder, lost in her own thoughts. I didn't try to engage her in conversation, I had my own self- analysis in progress.

A guilty thought dogged me the entire way: I couldn't wait until I could do that with Ellie again.

***

I dropped off first Nate and then Ellie at their respective parents' homes. It was a short five minute drive on to Monica's place. I guess she figured that was long enough.

We'd no sooner pulled away from Ellie's house than Monica was once again bent over my lap, extricating my limp pecker from its confines. With an hour's worth of recharging, it was already growing in her hands and then very quickly Monica had me stuffed into her mouth.

She got me off in record time that night. I don't think I'd ever gone from cold start to eruption in less than two minutes before. But this night, Monica was on a mission. And so even after swallowing my reduced load, Monica had plenty of time to fix herself up and make herself presentable before we arrived at her place.

Without delay, once I came to a stop at the curb, she leaned over and kissed me quickly. "Don't you forget," she said sternly, her eyes carrying the seriousness of her tone, as if she'd just proven an important point. And then she was out of the car and striding confidently up the walkway to her home.

'Don't you forget': What the hell does that mean?

***

The next day was a Saturday. Naturally, I slept in until about 2pm.

That evening, our group of friends got together to go see the latest crap movie. Summer blockbusters were long gone and we weren't interested in the latest Oscar-fodder. So we settled for the studio junk that didn't make the grade for a more interesting release date. Whatever, it was just an excuse to hang out together on a weekend.

When I first ran into Nate, he kinda gave me a weird look, as if he was half- expecting me to walk up and slug him in the nose. Well, no such punch was coming and in fact I just met him with our usual back-slap-no-we're-not-friggin'- hugging-or-anything greeting. I quickly slid into the usual banter and mild flirting with our co-ed group.

A few minutes later, Ellie and Monica joined us in quick succession, bringing the group total to 8. And we proceeded to kill the evening per usual. No ugly jealousies. No veiled references to our post-game activities.

True, Ellie and Monica spent an inordinate amount of time hanging back and talking together, that sort of best-friendish behavior was nothing new, even if I suspected their conversational topic wasn't one of the usual subjects. The way the two of them kept glancing over at me didn't do much to calm my paranoia.

While it was certainly in the back of my mind and no doubt in the back of theirs, everyone acted like nothing was out of the ordinary. I could almost convince myself that it was all just a dream, that the entire episode had never happened.

And then Monday rolled around.

I found out last minute that my parents were going to be out that evening, off to see some boring Opera downtown. Of course they'd told me about it fifteen times, but unsurprisingly I'd forgotten. You'd think I would have remembered something like that as it would have given me a great chance to get Monica into my bedroom.

Alas, I'd forgotten, and thus a golden opportunity had been missed. I moaned about it to Monica at school during lunch and she chastised me for not giving her more warning to come up with some excuse not to go straight home after school. My friends similarly teased me for being a moron.