The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee Kelly's auntie had made first contact exclusively with his mother post positive pregnancy test.

It was odd hearing this from his mother because Renee rarely talked about her family going into very sparse detail only when prodded. Jaquan recalled a post coitus argument about the matter when Renee asked him if he was looking for members of her family to fuck, leaving this noxious flavor in his mouth. The exotic beauty turned up a day and a half later for a prearranged meeting about said pregnancy which amounted to nothing more than them sitting awkwardly on a love seat in his living room while she spewed a string of obscenities and manhood crushing insults. Things were so heated, Jaquan opted to walk out of his own house intent on leaving her there, but Ms. Kelly had other ideas.

She stripped off her clothes, revealing the staggering figure that enchanted and enthralled him to no end. They ended up making love at the foot of that love seat. The frenetic pair bonding continued with Renee chiding, cursing him out, slapping, and pinching his face and torso. Her threats to put Jaquan on child support telling him he'd have to sell his ass on the street, added to the tempestuous nature of their flawed relationship. He fucked her senseless until she was quieted, then carried her to his bed, tucking her in while he silently fretted. His mother returned finding Renee unconscious and indisposed, telling Jaquan she wasn't going to lose another grandbaby because he couldn't keep it in his pants.

Renee pretty much moved in at that point, sporadically returning to her home at intervals.

"Bet you wish you could fuck all of that fat ass, huh nigga?" Renee asked tersely, lightly bobbing her head as she removed the earbuds.

"Huh, what're you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about fool; that big booty bitch you were checking out back at that fucking rest stop." His brow furrowed knowing he'd been made and that his woman wouldn't give up without some pointed verbal capitulation. Renee leaned over, turning on his radio filling the car with "A Long Walk" by Jill Scott.

"I wasn't checking nobody out." Renee rolled her tongue behind her lips, chortling evilly as she nodded in time with his denial.

"Yeah, you'd love to stick your dick in that big fucking ass, wouldn't you Jaquan?" Renee continued with a smarmy half smirk on her face.

"Cut it out."

"Fuck you." Renee snarled, staring a hole in the side of his head.

"I wasn't doing nothing." Jaquan replied somberly five miles later noticing she was still staring at his profile, silently bristling.

"Just say you saw it."

"Saw what?"

"STOP PLAYING IN MY FUCKING FACE!!" Renee screamed at the top of her lungs, spittle flying from her lips sprinkling a bit on the cheek facing the passenger side of their rental car.

"Damn, okay I saw her." Jaquan mumbled hating himself for flinching when she exploded beside him. Renee's emotions, while normally purposely muted, playing all her cards close to the chest, were wild and unpredictable with the hormones surging through her body. Jaquan flinched again when she raised both hands adjacent to the side of her head doing this robotic chopping motion as she continued.

"Shit Jaquan, that's all you had to do, nigga. Just tell me the truth when I ask; that's all, okay? Fuck you gonna tell me you didn't see that big goofy looking hoe skipping in front of this motherfucking car with all that ass spilling out of her baby pants, huh fool?!! You ain't gotta lie; I KNOW HOW YOU ARE, Jaquan. Man, you already got me knocked up and I ain't about to be barefoot up in this goddamn relationship, either! And don't think you gonna be getting some on the side, because I'm about to get that fucking conceal and carry, bruh! I can't get mine, so you ain't getting none, either nigga!"

"Stop calling me a nigga; and you ain't threatening me!"

"I ain't threatening you; that's a fucking promise! So, you better start deleting all them bitches up off your phone before I get certified, or I'm gonna be having this baby in an orange jumpsuit!"

"You ain't shooting nobody!"

"Tell yourself that; I want you to really believe that dumb shit because its gonna make it so worth it when I pull up and start capping off. Don't think I won't put some bullets in your kneecaps, either!"

"Oh, just the kneecaps?!" Jaquan replied in mocking fashion, lost in her wake.

"Yeah, I need you to make my money down there on the corner. You giving it up for this baby, fool!"

"Oh yeah?!"

"Yeah motherfucker, you know I stay paid and just because you dropped a bomb in my cooch, don't get no funny ideas about chaining me to a burning stove."

"AW SHUT UP!! YOU AIN'T NEVER COOKED FOR ME BUT ONE TIME!...and that was on a dare because I said you were too pretty to know how to burn! I ain't NEVER tried NO SHIT like that with you, princess!"

"Well, I ain't no princess anymore; I'm a queen."

"Whatever."

The inside of the car went silent as both sat brooding for individual reasons. Renee spoke first.

"You haven't called me princess in a while."

"I thought you were a queen, now." Jaquan replied ruefully on edge mentally walking on eggshells.

Renee didn't say anything for a while listening to the music. He stole glances, finding her features softened.

"What're you doing?!"

"I told you I'm a queen, so I'm just grabbing my scepter." Renee reached over invading his sweats, pinching the waistband, going inside. His eyes fluttered as she wrapped a fist around his meat. He was worried she'd do something crazy, but to his surprise she started softly playing with his manhood.

"You're crazy."

"Keep your eyes on the road." She instructed, starting to grin at his expression as she pulled his endowment free letting it flop over the elastic waistband, fully erect.

"I'm trying to drive."

"Who's stopping you, huh babe? Sorry, I would lean over and give you a blowie, but well, you know it's kinda hard with the belly and all."

"A blowie?"

"Shut the fuck up and drive." Renee continued stroking and jerking roughly, adding a flick of the wrist only to break tactile contact licking her palm before reapplying it. The car swerved a little as he reacted to her touch.

"Shit."

"Better keep those eyes on the road; you got a fucking baby on board." Renee teased with her free hand resting on the swell of her swollen belly. He could hear Renee breathing heavily, looking over finding her nostrils flaring.

"You're...making it hard."

"Yeah, that's right." Precum was flowing from the head of his prick making things slicker along with her saliva.

"Ah, shit; you're...uh, fuck Renee." His rod was thickening with veins starting to sprout on its surface.

"I feel like sucking it."

"Yeah?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" She was jacking harder and harder, making his manhood pulse.

"Yeah."

"And you know what you'd like even better?"

"What?"

"FUCKING THAT BIG GOOFY BOOTY, SKANK!!" Renee suddenly wrenched on his prick like she was trying to bend it in two as the car swerved almost dipping over a lane, before he righted it seeing stars. Jaquan felt some wetness at the corner of his eyes and a desire to duct tape his pregnant girlfriend to the seat.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!"

"Aw, were you gonna cum?" Renee replied angrily licking her palm, sampling his essence while his throbbing erection bobbed over the waist band of his sweats. All twelve inches were rock solid.

"Shit." He reached down intending to tuck it away, but she slapped his hand.

"Leave it out; I wanna see you cum."

"Bitch."

"That's right, and don't you forget it because we're locked up together for the next eighteen fucking years, just like prison; and you'd better not let me see you peeing standing up. You sit on that damn toilet with your dick pointing down, legs pressed tight."

"Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"And get your narrow ass up in that top bunk because only boss bitches sleep on the bottom."

"I'll sleep on your bottom!" Jaquan shot back stupidly, then facepalmed making her laugh again.

"Want me to suck it?"

"Stop." Jaqaun begged off.

"Your loss."

They continued onward as he realized she was still watching dreading what would come out of her mouth next. Renee's raging hormones were nerve wracking and emotionally taxing. He was surprised when she grabbed his considerable manhood because they hadn't been intimate in months. The early stages of the pregnancy made Renee Kelly a terror to be around with intense bouts of morning sickness that left her spoiling for a fight most days, extremely toxic the rest. Jaquan suspected what she'd say.

"Hey, wouldn't you like to shove this rod in that fat goofy bitch, back at that fucking gas station? Come on, it's cool baby; just be honest with me, okay? I wanna know what you'd do to that big garbage bag booty if I wasn't in the picture. I saw the way you were looking; you'd wreck that bitch, huh baby?"

"Well, you are in the picture and you're having my baby." He groaned internally as Renee didn't disappoint. she started shushing his middle of the road answer before he could even finish talking.

"Don't, I'm trying to be cool with the fact that I can't please my man properly, right now."

"You know that doctor told you to keep your emotions in check." Jaquan raised a finger wagging in her symmetrical face making her blink profusely. The power dynamic between them skewed in her favor as she presented as the brains of the duo, publicly.

"What's my emotions got to do with my dick down here, huh?" His cock was captured tightly in her fist.

"Your dick?"

"Yeah, who else is this gonna belong to?" He was antsy at what she might do, further.

"Cut it out."

"No, you cut it out Jaquan; I just wanna know how you'd handle all that big stupid butt on that country heifer. I've been in your phone nigga; I know you got some fatties in there."

"I AIN'T GOT NO FATTIES!!" Jaquan shouted indignantly out of pride, forgetting himself as Renee laughed enjoying toying with his head.

"Ah-ha, dummy! YEAH, YOU DO NEGRO!! If the bitch nigger than me, she's a motherfucking fatty. Just tell me what you'd do to that goony hoe, if you had a whole hall pass? No repercussions, no blowback, no strings attached!...besides you're so stupid, you wouldn't know if I got mine anyway."

"You bet not cheat on me!" Jaquan shot her a look, one brow raised. Renee just laughed giving his meat a lazy stroke or two.

"Are you for real?"

"Yeah I'm for real; don't make me go to jail." She made this mock horrified look that irritated Jaquan as he tried to figure out a way to get out of the conversation.

"Oh really, want me to say some shit that'll make your ass twist in the wind right now, huh?"

"DON'T GO THERE!" Jaquan snarled thinking of the old rich white man who was never far away when she called. Renee described him as her sponsor, but the look on his hangdog face said otherwise.

"Relax, I'm not going to do anything out here in the sticks with a bun in my oven. What're you bitching about anyway when you hit first? Hey, got a bonus right here; or did you forget nigga?" Renee patted her swollen belly with a snarky smile on her face making him bristle because she didn't say her non-disclosure wasn't true.

They sat in silence as a turn was coming up.

"Jaquan?"

"No."

"You know I love you, baby."

"YEAH, I LOVE YOU TOO!" Renee flushed pressing some fingers to her lips, stifling a laugh at the petulant declaration. She dropped her hand down again, softly stroking his certified twelve inches of meat. He glanced at her hating himself for wilting in the face of her impeccable beauty.

"Love you." Renee cooed long stroking him a bit harder.

"Aw baby, you just get me so worked up and shit; I love the fuck out of you, Renee. Girl, you know it drives me crazy thinking about anybody touching you besides me. You were messing with me about that shit, right?"

Renee kept stroking with a whimsical look on her face, adding a flick of the wrist she knew he loved.

"I like it when you cum; I like making you cum."

"Baby?" Jaquan wanted reassurance.

"I know we haven't done it in a while; well, I'm feeling a lot better lately. My doctor says we can try it if we're careful; I mean, you're seriously holding down here, man. I wanna see you cum on my hand."

"Want me to pull over?"

"Keep driving."

The flick of her wrist became more pronounced making his rod harder. It was casual relaxing things in the car as he slowed down a little enjoying her playful hand. Two days after he'd taken her innocence, Renee spent most of a lazy Sunday exploring his body, particularly his manhood. She'd woken him from a deep slumber stroking his prick, then gradually evolved getting more into it using soap and then some baby oil before finally being softly coerced into lying on her back with his cock firmly wedged between her breasts. Renee got the mother of all pearl necklaces angry at first, then excited that she'd caused it.

"Like that?"

"Yeah, I really do; you know how much I like it, bae." He felt like pulling over and railing his pregnant trophy girlfriend, but knew it was out of the question. The hadn't had real sex in months and it frustrated him to no end because he usually couldn't keep his hands off Renee. Sometimes she would pacify him with her hands, or a blowjob. Afterwards, she would invariably become pissed and curse him out for being insensitive, sometimes becoming violent. Jaquan was back in his "black book" later.

"I know how much you like it; remember that Sunday, huh?" His eyes widened a little because she always seemed to know what he was thinking. There was this otherworldly quality to Renee Kelly that his other women lacked. They were just women, but she was different.

"Oh yeah, I was just thinking about that."

"I made you cum, a lot; and you loved it, didn't you?"

"Yeah." His cock had become a solid steel bar in her soft, yet firm grasp.

"Want me to make that happen again?"

"...yes." He always had a hard time with her direct nature while other women treated him like a god in bed, sexually speaking. He was basketball player tall, good looking chiseled and well-endowed to the max. All kinds of women approached him first, made salacious comments meaning every word offering everything on the table and more. Renee Kelly was different. She made him work to have her until he thought he would explode if he couldn't have her. Then, finally getting her came with a euphoric high.

"You know we're gonna be here for a couple of days, right?"

"Yeah." Her fist was stroking him hard, fist slamming into the base of his endowment. The car swerved a little making Renee chortle followed by this slurping sound. The woman was a class A tease having even verbally enticed Jaquan to manically play with himself during a phone conversation once.

"Tell me how you would fuck that goofy ass bitch with all that fucking ass." Her hand stopped but remained tight around the root of his throbbing prick.

The couple exchanged glances as Jaquan realized she would keep asking until he answered.

"I'd put her on her knees, head between them with her fingers interlocked behind those big ass thighs."

"Go on." Her hand didn't move.

"I'd go balls deep hard as a motherfucker until I blasted all over those cheeks; then I'd do it again and again until she started crying before putting her on her back. I'd force her thighs together between my arms roll her into a ball, then beat the brakes off. Uhm, I'd cum all over her face then shove, my dick in her fucking mouth."

Renee was silent leaving him to fear the worst, but her face was flushed beet red.

"You wouldn't make love to her, just fuck her like a toy?"

"I don't love her; you're my woman the love of my life." He answered without conscious thought speaking truth to power from his cheating heart.

This wide smile spread across Renee Kelly's flushed symmetrical face as they approached a turn.

"Hey, about two miles ahead pull into this rest stop overlooking this creek." Renee's voice was breathless, her nostrils flaring while her hand remained stationary around the base of his manhood.

Jaquan hit the gas making it to the spot in no time which was little more than a sparse tourist sightseeing point like a few others just outside of and around the neighboring town of Maplewood. They were supposedly going to this sort of shanty town just outside that more conventional hamlet to a place nearly exclusively black with a few whites sprinkled in amongst the sparse population. There were only two parking spots facing and overlooking the aforementioned creek with a park-like restroom off in the distance. Jaquan pulled in slowly but left the car running glancing over at his girlfriend.

"Aw yeah, I like that; keep jacking my shit, bae! Ahm, a cum so hard if you keep doing that." Jaquan snapped his seat belt letting his seat back a little. Renee's hand was working him with all the bells and whistles she could manage from an awkward position with a swollen tummy.

"Try to hold it in, don't cum until I tell you to Jaquan; like we practiced when I took those tantra classes you made me quit. I wanna see a big ass load, okay?" Her words belied her actions as her hand became a blur on his meat, randomly slowing down just as he was reaching the precipice only to speed up again.

"Come on bae, please."

"Hold it in, trust me." Renee rolled her wrist stroking all the way to the sticky, glistening crown letting her palm tease the tip before stoking hard in a downward motion. She added a light pinching tug with three fingers to the middle of his meat. Jaquan's moans filled their rental car exciting Renee.

"Aw shit, fuck bae I wanna cum so bad." He whined when she used her thumb on the tip of his prick, pressing down on it. Renee pumped down into the base of his cock with her pinkie finger extended.

"Pull your sweats down to your knees; so, it won't get messy." He went with it drawing them down, stretching them apart with his spread legs. "Venus as a Boy" by Corrinne Bailey Rae serenaded them as Jaquan's head rolled back, chin raised. His gaze drifted towards Renee's pale, unparalleled beauty which added to the experience. Her light green slanted eyes locked onto his brown ones, making him squirm and arch into her jacking fist. They worked up an enticing rhythm together, wholly symbiotic and natural. Renee's huffs and intermittent wet audible slurps were driving him over the edge.

"BAE!! AH!! AH!! AH!!" Jaquan's inner thighs were pulsing and tensing up painfully.

"Hold it in; don't cum." He could feel the sweat everywhere, running down his body between the crack of his butt as she methodically worked him squeezing harder in random intervals, then slowed down barely moving until just letting their audible breathing enhance the atmosphere.

"AHM, TRYING!! I'M TRYING BUT IT'S GONNA CUM OUT!" Jaquan whined making her slow down even more barely moving.

"Hold on a little more; I'll give you a reward if you do." Her tone was melodic and playful teasing him with another loud audible slurp and lick of the lips.

"Reward?"

"Yeah, hold on baby." Renee's soft touch was taking him from stem to stern as he started to involuntarily buck and roll his hips wishing he could bend her over and go balls deep between her perfect cheeks. Jaquan groaned pulling the white tank covering his chiseled torso up exposing his sixpack arching towards the steering wheel and her stroking fist.

"What kind of reward?'"

Renee didn't say but had a mischievous expression that left him grasping for straws internally. Her fist was slamming down on his root, with prejudice challenging him not to burst at the seams. Once she was made a woman, Renee seemed to get better each and every time they had sex. She was becoming so good that sometimes she had to kick him out of their bed and lock the bedroom door to get some sleep. He'd screw her to distraction all night if she let him, but the baby took precedence over their needs.

123456...8