The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Randy."

"Huh?" He hiccupped, scared that he was about to be dismissed a second time, but Honey rolled over on her tummy inadvertently drawing his eyes to the ridiculous swell of her big cornfed ass in profile. The lust was stifling as this eighteen-year-old athlete found himself internally kvetching in front of her.

"Undo the ties at my shoulders; we're adults here, aren't we?"

"I guess."

"You guess?" Honey raised a brow cracking a half smile that made him wilt inside.

Randy tried to say something, but then undid the flimsy ties on her shoulders by pulling on the ends of the big bows there pulling on it like shoestrings until it fell away exposing her back and the shallow cleft of her spine. He couldn't deny her allure as Honey planted her paperback face down on the quilt, shimmying the cotton dress down exposing more of her back. Randy gulped watching her flex at the shoulders, rolling her head about on her neck before picking up her favorite novel again, reading.

He grimaced clenching his teeth, then squirted a big dollop of the lotion into his palm rubbing it across both hands. The southern redbone's prone posture had her biceps tight to the sides of her body as she perused the worn newsprint pages. Randy got a glimpse of her breasts from the sides, pausing for a moment before peering at his glistening palms. The lotion looked like cum in that instant, then he flattened them behind her shoulders feeling this intense humidity radiating from her body.

It was slow going at first, but Randy gradually rubbed more and more of the creamy lotion into her back starting to massage it keeping to a tight, what he considered safe area of her back. He went a little harder on her shoulders earning a minor reaction when Honey whimpered.

"You okay, did I do it too hard?"

"Not hard enough." She replied, still reading.

His eyes went wide as he worked her shoulders getting some moans that encouraged him to slide them along her back thumbs touching, marveling at the heated softness of her flesh. Randy's hands were big and rough rubbing and massaging Honey's back. He kept it up looking at her dress bunched up over her waist and the noticeable dip of material between her covered cheeks. The loose jiggle was wreaking havoc below his belt as his prick fattened, painfully. His hands slid up along her sides, squeezing and groping stopped only by her elbows. Honey's moans stopped abruptly, but she didn't look back.

"Oh!" The tips of his fingers were touching the sides of her breast which were flattened against the quilt. Randy was on his knees bent over Honey from her left side which made things sort of awkward. She flattened the novel on top of the quilt addressing him.

"Wanna get on top of me; uhm, so you can rub me down better?"

"HUH?!!" Honey snickered, narrowing her slanted green eyes behind the blocky glasses on her oval shaped face. Instead of answering, she got on her stomach again, but didn't resume reading.

It felt like a challenge directly to his manhood as she flattened out against the quilt, waiting his that huge derriere in his face. This throbbing feeling engulfed his pelvis shooting straight to his suddenly pulsing cock. Honey folded her arms under her chin looking straight ahead. Randy's gaze drifted from the face down novel over her lush curls down her back stopping at the dress bunched up just above her small waist with the rest barely covering her butt. She remained silent waiting for him to decide.

A tiny bit of her right buttock was exposed hinting at the wide hidden expanse.

Randy didn't notice his tented basketballs shorts letting go of any reservations as he mounted the back of honey's thighs sitting upright, then leaning over on all fours huffing incessantly. His dick was as hard and ready as it had been with Renee, straining for release. It was all he could do not to shove it in her snatch. Randy tucked his chin, craning his head downward looking at the huge ass big enough that he was obliged to part his legs wide to properly mount this redbone woman. She flexed, lightly twerking.

"Aw shit." Some spittle drooled from his open mouth spotting in the middle of her spine. Randy's hand shot out thinking to wipe up his saliva, but he ended up rubbing it into her skin. He needed the other hand to balance himself without faceplanting on top of her, but let his busy digits find the swell of her side boob, lightly pressing the tips of his fingers into it. Raw instinct made him hungrily cup the full tit.

A hollow moan escaped her lips when Randy cupped and squeezed it, finding that it was bigger than he imagined. His heart was thumping, crotch aching with desperate lust still conflicted about taking it further. Randy was reluctant to let go of her left tit, groping it in exploratory fashion discovering a blocky nipple eliciting a breathy gasp from Honey. This got him excited enough to damn near pinch it off, focusing on that meaty nub. He shook a little, almost bumping his forehead in the middle of her back.

His embattled banana shaped prick went into business for himself trapped lengthwise against his crotch pointed up at the underside of his chin. The upper third of his business made an unauthorized appearance over the elastic waistband of his basketball shorts while Randy hovered over Honey pressing down on the backs of her shoulders. The moans and whimpers were becoming more acute as he assumed a pushup position mounting the lusty redbone from the back, fingers curved over her shoulders like a gargoyle. Half of his certified, chubby ten inches was exposed at this point.

"Harder, press me down harder Randy." There was a sexually whiny tone to her voice.

He tried to stifle himself, but it was hard as the upper third of his tumescence poked the lower half of her covered cheeks, pressing down between the warring halves, despite the dress. The hem of that cheap dollar store frock rode up a little giving Randy a treat. His eyes went wide at the meaty looking cheeks starting to come into view. The dress rode up a little more, giving him a look at the warring halves of her deeply packed rear cleavage. Honey was wearing a pair of black fullback panties stretched to capacity across her wide expanse.

"Aw man, shit." Randy hissed under his breath starting to tremble noticing a prevalent watery jiggle caused by his slightest movements hovering above her prone figure. This got progressively worse as he forgot about the "massage" peering down between his biceps at the business end of his prick nestled between her ass cheeks. The humidity coming from her body sent these jolts of nipping energy throughout his crotch as instinct took over. He arched his back driving his cock between her cheeks.

The dress ended up little more than a corona around Honey's small waist. This left Randy with an appreciation of her coke bottle shape's bottom-heavy nature. Her hips looked wider than her shoulders as he continued grinding the underside of his cock embedded between her huge cheeks. Those fullback panties were fully exposed making him gasp when he found out they failed to cover Honey completely.

"Aw fuck, ma'am." Randy moaned humping more feverishly watching the jello-like jiggle and wobble of Honey's buttocks above and below the elastic waistband of her fullback panties and lower cheeks. He let go fully arching driving his sizeable prick towards the base of her spine, passionately. Honey flexed rhythmically squeezing his cock on each inbound thrust until he was bouncing off her rubbery cakes.

"Oh....no, aw shit." It was too late to stop, but he inched back withdrawing from her rear cleavage.

Randy's eyes squinted tightly feeling a thin piecing sensation, then opened them looking down at the head of his penis, gasping wetly. The slit on his crown slowly parted as a white creamy bubble started to form on making him nearly squeal in delight. Randy howled as a milky string of ejaculate extended from the tip of his cock slowly ebbing onto her right buttock. An oily wet burst followed sprinkling the lower portions of Honey's monster-sized cakes. Those huge cheeks started clapping audibly sending him over.

"UH!! UH!! UUGG!! UUUGGG!!!" His stomach started flipflopping and turning over as several ropes of jizz spewed all over the sultry redbone's huge, shuddering buttocks creating a webby lattice all over.

"AW!! AAWW!! AAUUUGGG!!!" Randy's lower back arched downward into the mess he created as he frenetically ground his prick between in her deep cushiony rear cleavage blasting more ropes soiling the scrunched-up dress confined to her tiny waist as he crested spectacularly with a final desperate arch.

Randy held in place sweating profusely slowly coming to his senses, huffing as his eyes opened, watery.

"Aw shit, fuck me. I'm sorry, ma'am."

Honey's massive expanse was a veritable mess of thick gooey ejaculate with splotches of the stuff covering every delectable inch of her rear end. Some of it was even running off the edge of her hips.

"Pullem off."

"Huh?"

"Pull them off, Randy." She repeated breezily as he continued staring at what he'd done.

He froze for a minute with white snow in his head, then absentmindedly removed his basketball shorts and underwear, getting Honey's attention enough to partially turn on her side with a girlish chortle. Some stringy semen was still ebbing out of the tip of his cock, dangling. She reached over tugging at the reluctant strand making him yowl as Honey pulled the thick rope free of his prick, stretching it between her fingers, salaciously licking her bottom lip with a hungry sounding moan.

"I was talking about my panties, dummy." She casually scolded still smiling, looking at his cum on her fingers. Honey moaned slurping those soiled digits clean, shocking the eighteen-year-old athlete.

"OH-OKAY!!" He didn't hear her snickering quickly planting her on her tummy, digging his fingers into the elastic waistband of those defiled fullback panties. There was some resistance due to the natural thickness of her hyper baby making hips and buttocks. Randy was only able to get them halfway down the cheeks, finding another surprise when they bulged outward, looking even bigger. Honey arched up.

"Holy mother of...!!" Honey stifled some laughter biting down on her pointer finger letting him get the full effect of her monstrous butt, bared. Randy's eyes went saucer wide as he looked between the soiled panties in his hand and the giant-sized pair of sun-kissed buttocks right beneath his aching manhood. There were sparse light freckles on her cakes, but he started to focus on a beauty mark near her hip.

"RAAAN-DEE!" Honey teased in childish fashion as his eyes found her juicy peach, visibly wet.

The wet smack of flesh on flesh was loud sounding like a whip strike as Randy buried himself balls deep. A loud, distressed grunt escaped his lips triggered by the semi-rough, grinding and narrow walls of her cunt. He could damn near feel ever groove on her walls, while she was sopping wet and airtight around his girth. This clamping sensation made it feel as if her pussy snapped down on the base of his cock. It was all of him from stem to stern with his own pendulous balls protruding from her snatch, trapped between her cushiony inner thighs. Randy tried to arch his lower back deeper, finding a dead end.

"UNG!! UNG!! AW SHIT, IT'S TIGHT!! UNG!! TIGHT AS FUCK!! DAMN-THIS...SUM GHUD, PUSS-SEE!!" Things were instantly wet, loud and greasy sounding as Randy went at it trying to break and beat Honey's back out, slamming into her like a wet beached fish. The tightness and intense suction were off the charts accompanied by this audible squishy sound. Her dense weight made Honey immovable, stationary target to be pounded in the prone bone position to the exclusion of all else.

"EW-WHEEE!! AW SHIT THIS SUM GHUD-AZZ PUSS-SEE!! FUCK IT'S GHUD!! AW FUCK MAN!! AW SHIT!" All self-control was out the window leaving a salivating sexual sycophant. His thrusts were challenged internally in a torrid physical struggle as Randy tried to resize Honey's cunt, pounding wildly mewling and slurping up the excess saliva in his mouth. Her enormous butt was semi-gelatinous on the surface, with a granite hardness just beneath the flesh, sexual iron fist in a velvet glove Randy couldn't get enough of, positively bestial. His plump, chubby looking shaft was slathered in her juices.

His hands went to the outer roundness of her hips capturing handfuls of the sweaty pliant flesh for leverage. She was basically face down, but gradually turned her face profile, mouth hanging open as her hips were handled like motorcycle handlebars. Honey spread her thick shapely legs wider apart arching her lower back as deep as possible. Randy mimicked this spreading his legs too, letting them wedge into her inner thighs, manically pumping the cream filling out of her southern fried pie.

"DAMN!! FUCK!! FUCK-FUCK-FUCK!! EEEWW-WHEEE!! DAMN BAY BEE!! AHM, FUGGIN YO' PUSS-SEE!!" He sounded delirious and borderline insane, frenetically scrubbing Honey's insides with no fucks given.

Her folded arms unfurled; palms flattening on the quilt with visible flexing in her biceps. Honey's hands framed the sides of her head while the muscles in her back twisted and flexed under the relentless pounding of her box. Randy's prick was bottoming out in grand fashion as she started to push herself upward on all fours. He reared back still in custody of those wide hips, thrusting with this mean mug, angry sounding growl, arching low driving his missile into her snatch. The feeling was euphoric as fuck.

"SHIT, THIS PUSSY GHUD!! AW MAN, THIS SOME GHUD MOTHERFUCKIN PUSSY!! YEAH, THAT'S WHY THEY NAMED YO' ASS HONEY, DIDN'T THEY?!! TELL ME SOMETHIN GHUD!! TELL ME BOUT THAT SHIT!!" Randy was feeling himself with no restraints, forgetting everything other than Renee, preceding this epic hookup. This peppery sunbaked beauty was giving him the best afternoon of his motherfucking life.

His balls were swinging up into the bottom of her snatch like an obscene fleshy pendulum. Everything else was buried in a fast retracting, gooey tunnel, volcanically hot. Randy was making the ugly cry face doing his best to stop his manhood from being expelled as Honey straightened and locked her arms at the elbows. The tip of his spear was finding increased resistance that he couldn't stop thrusting into. The lower third of a nine-inch manhood bulged outward between her oily, glistening puffy labia.

Honey went rigid all over with her huge butt planted deep in his lap in a modified squat, palms flat on the quilt. Randy was laser focused on the visual of her huge derriere completely hiding his crotch from view. It was staggering, then she took it to the next level. That cornfed badonkadunk appeared to detach bopping and swiveling in his lap putting the best Hula dancer to shame. Randy knew it was over.

"AW SHIT!! AHM, FRIED UP SERIOUS!! AW SHEET!! AHM, DEAD ASS BAKED OUT!!" The view was unreal as Honey ended things with a vicious pop of her ridiculous hips, dislodging his cock already spewing jizz all over her lower back and pillow sized cheeks like a geyser. Waves of creamy spunk drizzled, glazing her homegrown pound cakes as the kid howled and sang her praises in a thuggish gibberish only, he understood while Honey chortled and giggled when his big, calloused hands covered her bare breasts.

"What do you wanna know about it, stud?" She teased glistening under the hot afternoon sun.

A phone at the edge of the quilt interrupted their would-be post coital convo; but it would've been futile anyway due to Randy's sex addled condition. She went after the phone, but he redoubled his grip on her tits, then dropped a hand cupping her mound, squeezing and rubbing. Honey proved harder to keep after being caught slipping down to snatch up Jaquan's pilfered phone answering it while being fondled.

"Yeah? Oh yeah, well he seems just fine to me; girl, you really didn't give him a chance. Fuck, you're so damn lazy when a dollar ain't involved."

Honey ended the call tossing the pilfered phone onto the blanket like a stone, before covering Randy's hand diddling her peach while he ground and smeared his spunk between her thick cheeks. She reached up cradling the side of his face staring across the open lawn at the bedroom window of the guest cabin.

"Randy."

"Yeah baby?" He was kissing the back of her neck, licking along her shoulder before slurping on an earlobe, sensually enthralled.

"Look it over there, Randy." Honey pointed towards the window off in the distance taking his reluctant eyes with her.

There was no doubt what was being suggested.

"Better hurry up before she changes her mind." Honey raised a brow with a mischievous half smile.

*************************************************************************************

There was some muffled talking or whispering in the inky darkness.

Something melodic in nature as he struggled to open heavily lidded eyes feeling like a lead weight sinking into the fluffy mattress surrounding him. He was inert matter no sure if he could move. Jaquan panicked a little before managing to open his eyes to find the closed bedroom door facing him in the darkness. It felt like he was small, looking up at it from an ant's eye view, then his eyes shut again. Off in the distance he could see these two glowing lights side by side getting larger, scaring him. Jaquan opened his eyes again finding the same and several quilts and comforters draped over his nude body. The Kelly women tucked him under the sheets after wearing him out in a sustained sexual train.

Jaquan didn't know what to think or how to feel; only that he couldn't move an inch before dropping off again. He was nowhere, adrift in the void finding those two lights, bits of St. Elmo's fire fast approaching. All Jaquan knew was that he didn't want to be there this time, forcing his eyes open, finding that some intangible unseen force shutting them again as he realized he was looking into a pair of iridescent pupils. He was being studied intently. It took all his might to force his eyes open wide this time as the overhead light came on in honey's bedroom. The bedroom door was open wide this time displaying the hallway.

He was not alone.

"How do you feel?" Carlie asked standing there leaning against the doorframe arms folded nursing a mug which she was drinking from. She was wearing her headwrap, and some innocuous regular clothing consisting of a brown sweater jacket over a striped T-shirt and skinny jeans. He couldn't see her feet.

"I don't think I can move."

"Well, at least you woke up this time; could've been a lot worse." There was a barely there sneer on her plain face. Carlie blinked profusely behind her glasses, taking a sip from her mug.

"Where are they?"

"Don't you worry about that right now; here have a little of this." Carlie got closer to the side of the bed leaning over pressing the edge of her mug against his lips. A simmering warm, sweet concoction poured into his mouth. She used a pointer finger tilting his chin to make sure he swallowed everything, before backing off a few steps away from the bed, visibly weary. Carlie took another drink, waiting.

"What is that, green tea?"

"Something like that; look Jaquan, in a few minutes you need to get up and get dressed. I'll be waiting for you in the kitchen. If you show up naked or on some bullshit, you're on your own." She started walking to the door when he called out to her.

"Carlie uhm, I don't know what's going on; I don't know what's been happening to me."

"You've been fucking my auntie and my cousin all weekend."

"You hate me?"

Carlie slammed the door behind herself leaving him to his thoughts.

He stared at the walls processing the vitriol in Carlies voice discounting nothing. Jaquan was guilty as charged, but everything seemed like a blur bleeding one thing bleeding into the next. Right after sleeping with Daisy Mae, reality was thrown off balance for him. He thought further recalling the weirdness occurred after spying the doe woman standing in the nearby creek.