The Book Signing Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beg your pardon, honey. What was that?"

Whatever the hell was going on, I'd interrupted it. I was mad and embarrassed, and I just needed to get what I'd come for and make myself scarce. I looked over towards our clothes dresser.

"Underwear," I answered, "I won't be a minute, I just need to..."

"To get out of yours," she interrupted, picking up a glass "I agree ...and get out of the rest of those clothes too."

She emphasized her point by making the Champagne cork go *POP* right where the period would have been if spoken words were accompanied by subtitles. Her eyes were painted, she'd spent some time on makeup with them, and the way they followed mine was nothing short of a scene from a 1960's or 70's romantic sex comedy. She was doing the vamp thing marvelously, even killing it.

Linda possesses that sort of classic starlet beauty that people simply have to stop and look at her. I mean, if you can imagine Jane Russell and Sophia Loren having a beautiful brunette love child - Linda would be it. I'd have to describe it as a sort of high cheek-boned sophisticated Bond girl look that makes cars slow down to a crawl as drivers do a double-take, and it makes police officers tear up tickets when Linda was clearly speeding, (especially if she scrunches up her nose and makes moon-sized brown eyes at that poor helpless cop). It's a look that has allowed her all these years to get away with murder - or in this particular case infidelity.

Her lush black hair looked "just so," as well. She sometimes keeps it in a "playful bob" sort of affair, (with bangs in one long droop down before her eyes). Recently however, she'd had it butched up on the sides to the skin while keeping the droop in front. It gave her a sort of Rachel Maddow Sci-fi look like she was an extra in Bladerunner or something. I have to admit it was a look that she made work for her... and now it was working on me.

"Do you need a special invitation?" she said holding out a Champagne glass as I stood dumbfounded, "I said get out of your clothes!"

My duds hit the floor in a pile. This woman was offering up free pussy despite the fact that she'd told me days before that our life together was over. I wasn't going to pass up an opportunity for a good fuck in my own home no matter what the circumstances. My mother raised an asshole - not a damned fool!

I snatched up the glass from Linda's outstretched arm as she spun herself around at the foot of bed where I stood. She was now down low on all fours; eye-level with my cock and balls with her ass raised up high. I polished off the bubbly in three gulps from my glass and admired the view. Looking down at her heart-shaped hiney I was simply awe inspired by the sexy as hell dancer's ass currently pointing back at the pillows and headboard. I shot out a hand and ran it appreciatively over those lovely moon-cheeks, sculpted hard as stone by years of working out. I was still just as hypnotized by that ass as I'd been the first night we'd fucked, all those years ago.

Linda wrapped an arm about my waist and pulled her face in close to my junk. She huffed in hard; sniffing my junk. It was then I felt a little jolt of panic.

I realized I hadn't showered since the day before. I had sex funk from several fucks (courtesy of Brooklyn and Brittni's hot hindquarters), and I was certain my cock and balls were absolutely rank with the scent of pussy well-fucked anus. Linda however simply acted as if she were on some sniffing expedition at Yankee Candle Company; huffing in all that nastiness like penile potpourri. Fondling my balls, she ran out her tongue in little flicks and licks of my cock and tummy, until she had a throbbing veiny piece of wood in her hand. She looked up at me with lovely brown eyes, smiling as she took me in her mouth for a slow suck.

She commenced giving me simply out of this world deep-throating head and in short order she had me groaning like I'd come down with a bellyache. I ran my hands through her hair and eagerly drove my hips against that blowjob of hers. It only escalated from there.

We found ourselves at first in a sixty-nine, two carnal cannibals frantically gorging upon each other in a fit of hedonistic gluttony; as if both of us were intent on sucking the life force out of one another. We flipped and rolled and ate and sucked for a few minutes more, before deciding a good nasty hair pulling ass slapping screw was in order. There was a passionate gasp out Linda as I sank myself into Linda's cunthole from behind and I shuddered at the squeeze of her cunt... ooh I'd missed this! Our bodies slammed together in an absolutely bestial doggy fuck being executed by two people desiring it more than anything else in this world at that very moment.

Again and again my cock plunged into that puss-hole of hers as she alternately mewled and raged back against each shaft-stroke; not sounding as a woman might during routine marital banging; but instead roaring and snarling at back me, (as if she were possessed by a wild tigress spirit-animal). We flipped and fucked on our side, my fingers finding her clit and nipples. My mouth found her neck and she rotated her hips and squealed appreciatively against me.

We pulled apart and opted for a modified missionary position. As she raised her legs her hands steering my cock into the dirty badness of her anal pucker. She lay on her back beneath me a defiant snarling woman; raging up at me with a mix of lust and fury bordering on pure angry sex.

"Pull my hair fucker!" she growled through clenched teeth as my cock sawed back and forth through her intestines.

I gave her raven locks a good endorphin releasing yank, making her howl from the searing pain shooting down her scalp into her spine. I didn't care, I was angry, hurt and horny (and this woman had just taken me up the dirt-chute). She should have been careful what she wished for.

I now slammed her asshole as if mad as all hell at it, fingers snarled in her hair like talons. Looking down in her features I detected a fleeting micro-expression of pain and fear, clearly there for briefest of nanoseconds. It flashed across her face before morphing into a sneer of greedy pleasure. That bitch, she was craving this!

She returned my stare with a smirk as if to ask, 'That all you got?' Her bitchy defiance was just hanging there before me; egging me on and daring me to do something about it. I did.

My free hand arced through the air and caught her right across those two 34C's. She tossed her head back against the pillows, sending a great wracking sob echoing throughout the house. It was the sweet music of two people finally having it out. A second later and her face was up in mine as she snarled, 'do it again!' I retaliated with another good solid titty-pop from my open hand across her breasts before proceeding to pinch n' twist her nipples HARD while my cock ram- Ram-RAMMED at her now roughed up rectum.

"THAT DIDN"T HURT!" she goaded before slapping me hard across the face and biting my chin and then pulling her mouth away. There was a devilish smile behind that taunt. We were now no longer completely adults, (but not exactly children either). We were somewhere in between; playing a junior high game of 'FUCKING DARE YOU TO KNOCK THIS FREUDIAN CHIP OFF MY SHOULDER,' right there in our marital bed!

I shot a hand down into Linda's twat-hole; three fingers disappearing down into swampy pink feminine snugness. She'd definitely heated up by now; slick as frog dipped in baby-oil by the feel of things. What the fuck? I dropped a fourth finger inside and hooked my fingers back slightly until I found that g-spot of hers, pawing away at that nasty little juice-button while my cock buggered her backdoor.

"You can tell I'm relaxed and ready can't you?" she taunted me (as if I wasn't provoked enough), "You know why?"

I didn't respond. I was "in the zone." Instead, I opted to try and ignore her; dropping my thumb inside and commencing to fist fuck her absolutely rotten as my cock dug away at her dunghole. She could blah blah blah all she wanted for what I cared.

"Oh I know FULL WELL you wanna to know why honey, don't pretend," she gasped, "and yes... HE was here last night! He fucked me absolutely stupid... rattled my fucking teeth even, the way that cock slammed my insides - just like you're doing now! How do you feel about that, a stranger in our bed getting my puss and ass stink all over his cock; just like the ass and puss stink all over your cock from those women out in San Diego? Oh yes, I could smell them... I could taste them!"

AHA! So she could in fact smell them! I fucking knew it; she wasn't stupid, but for all her rage and snarls and clawing, she wasn't angry. It was something else. She was hot about it and to tell the truth, the fact she'd balled a dude rotten in our bed made me want to absolutely split her in half with that cock of mine and...

"Choke me!" she demanded.

This was one of her things. It went all the way back to her collegiate days, long before she'd ever met me. She was clearly "in the zone" as much as I was. Both my hands squeezed her throat and clamped off her air as I fuck fuck fucked up into her anus... slamming away like no tomorrow. She responded by tweaking her gumdrop nipples into beestung bon bons... every now and again visiting tugs and twists of my own nipps while she slowly went a lovely shade of air starved crimson across her features. I released.

"EEGGULPPH!" she sputtered... the air rushing into her lungs before more of that sneer of hers met my face.

"Best you can do?" she pouted mocking me.

My hands closed again and there was a sweet sputtering from her lips. Her fingers yanked and tugged her titty nubs like she was trying to remove bubble-gum stuck to the bottom of a sneaker before visiting the same treatment on my nips again. Her fingers then found her clit and twat-hole. She began to abuse herself as she went red faced again and I released.

"HAAAAAARRRRR!!!" she gasped as air rushed into her lungs like she'd just surfaced from the bottom of our pool.

"Oh yeah," she sputtered, "just like that! I've been such a bad girl... choke me and wreck my ass, I deserve it so much!"

Her wish was my command. I squeezed and held my grip firm as my hips sawed my cock; in and out, in and out of her guts. We were now barreling down the tracks on a runaway locomotive of excitement. Faster and faster I churned her insides and her fingers began furiously strumming a mad guitar solo on her cunt and clit (all while her free hand twisted and pulled her own nipples to rubberiest limits of pain and horny pleasure).

Release and gasp, release and gasp, release and gasp. How many times I choked her I can't say for sure. All I know was we were both now swept up in this thing that was consuming us... this wonderfully furious horny as fucking hell thi...

"EEEEYAAGGGH!" she howled, sounding as if her insides had tumbled out.

A second later I was hit by wet... unmistakable hot salty WET. She'd hot splashed a jet of girlie squirt at me, spray landing on my chest and belly like I was white water rafting. Below me she was now all shakes and shudders; plunging headlong into deep tumultuous climax (and damn if it wasn't pulling me in along with her)!

I snarled and roared before her! I seized her face with both hands; pulling her up for an open-mouthed tongue-fucking kiss. My balls blew a generous jet of man-batter up her gut-chute, then another, and then another; white-washing the depths of her nether-hole in hot salty spray of my own. It was orgasmic payback, pure and simple and holy fucking shit, it felt so motherfuckingly wonderful! I wasn't done yet however; (neither was she for that matter).

We smooched and recharged our batteries with a few more glasses of Champagne. We didn't talk... there was nothing to say at the moment. We just lay on our sides facing one another, still riding the highly-charged emotional "thingy" this happened to be; still seething and simmering. After a long calm she broke the silence with that same wry bratty smirk saying,

"Ready to go again?"

"Dumbass question," I replied rubbing my cock in a horny fashion. It was stiff alive and hungry, (and it wanted Linda's cunt).

She knew this all too well and what's more, she was more than ready, herself. I could see it clearly in her eyes the way she pushed my hand aside so that she could trace her finger over my prick's mushroom head; scooping up a clear blob of pre-cum from the tip. She popped it into her kisser before smacking her lips saying,

"So what you waiting for sport?"

She was on her back again a second later like I'd flipped her like a flapjack. I now had her pinned, holding her hands crossed behind her head while my cock pushed through her puss-hole, sinking into up to my balls. She raised her legs and spread her thighs wide for "the taking," as if wanting to be owned. I was determined to do a bit of "owning."

Lips met lips. Our bodies smacked together. Linda was new mewling like a cat in heat beneath me. We thrashed hard, we thrashed long; chewing one another's lips while apparently attempting to break that bed.

I could not get the image of Linda's dance instructor out of my mind but to tell the truth, it just made me want her more. I wanted to smash any memory she had of him straight up and out of her; through her pussy and out the top of her head. For her part, she kept hissing and growling through her teeth at me about what had happened in San Diego. Half nagging half seething she raged,

"Oh yeah tough guy, did those women in San Diego like it when you fucked them like that? Did they like it when you grudge fucked them? Raw dog smashed their cunt, right up through their shoulder blades? Did they? OOOHHHH YEAH JUST LIKE THAT YOU FUCKER!"

I realized what this was. It was something I'd actually written about in my stories. It was THE BURN.

The burn is that jealousy you experience when your lover is making it with another and they are enjoying themselves supremely. I wrote about it in my series Bishop Takes Knight and in Mom's Big Bed. It's often experienced by swinging couples; a husband and wife fucking other couples in the same room, perhaps? The husband or the wife looks across the room and see's the love of their life fucking someone else in the mad throes of passion; all while they fuck another person as well. That green hearted jealousy monster pounding in their breast turns to something else... red hot horniness. They fuck that person whom they are with reckless abandon... oh but when they get home, their husband or wife gets the same!

That's what this was. I am certain. The red hot BURN.

We'd both known now that both of us had been unfaithful. That had ignited that strange flame, burning yellowish green in our minds. Somewhere along the line it had become the burn for us and now it was fueling this spectacular fuck of ours! We fucked and howled and stormed, (furiously but happily), and soon we began to feel the rise of our crescendos.

As I felt the cum begin to bubble up in my balls and a climactic snarl spread across my face, Linda instinctively wrapped legs about my waist, trapping me inside her and humping me frantically. Her own face became a twisted mask of agonized joy. A second later we both bawled and wailed. My love gushed and I rushed, spewing her insides with hot salty cock-lava that filled her cunt and ran out over the sides of my junk; puddling the mattress beneath us.

We kissed. We rolled, repositioned, and cuddled with her laying across my chest; first looking away from me then with her turned face up towards mine. Champagne found its way into our hands.

"So what does this mean?" I asked.

"If you don't know Sweetheart," she smirked, taking a sip of her bubbly, "then your mom did a shit job with her sex talk to you, or maybe it was your dad?"

"Never mind that, does this mean our marriage is back on?"

"Oh no darling," she corrected, "our marriage as we knew it is dead. Anymore dead and it could have its face on money; our marriage as we knew it, that is."

"What the fuck are you ...?"

"A new marriage of ours," she interrupted, "has replaced it completely. A rebirth. I want this, and you want this too - even if you don't know it yet."

She sounded quite cock-sure of herself. Haughty and piss-proud, in fact. She'd obviously given herself a great deal of time to go over this in her head. Now she spoke to me with the same matter of fact confidence that I'd first fallen in love with and had admired for all these years.

"We," she continued, "are going to remain together. Let me ask you something. When you arrived here, did you expect to find me with my lover, Vince?"

"I suspected he was here," I replied, "but then I found your car was gone. I figured the house was empty. Even when I saw the rose petal trail I figured you'd been setting something up for him. I guessed you were out in town getting ready for whatever was going to happen between you and him in the bedroom tonight or some such thing."

"No," she corrected, " the petals were definitely for you my love. They were a welcome home trail of crumbs for you to follow. Oh and yes he was here last night, very much so! He took the car for an oil change, which was why it was missing. I told him to keep it over at his place until I called him. Needed him to make himself scarce for a while so I could pay attention to you, Sweetheart. Oh, and the fact that he's been fucking me here in our house, did that make you want to fuck the shit out of me, yourself?"

"It did," I answered.

"Yes," she nodded, smiling thoughtfully and taking another sip from her glass, " you fucked me like a man on fire, like you were possessed. I loved it. I have to admit, I felt the same when I smelled the pussy and ass funk from Brittni and Brooklyn all over your cock and balls. Smelling it and savoring it made me insane... I just had to devour and fuck you, darling and.."

"Wait," I said, it being my turn to interrupt, " Brooklyn and Brittni? You knew all along?"

"No dear," she said looking into my eyes and tracing my chest hair with her finger, "I received a call early this morning. I was kicking Vince out the door with my car after breakfast. I answered and it was Brittni on the other end. She proceeded to give me a good solid piece of her mind, that spiraled quickly into an ass chewing. I'll tell you one thing; she has moxie in spades Sweetheart!"

"She, called you?" I asked, still not believing this.

Suddenly it all made sense. Brittni had probably seen Linda's information on my phone when she'd snatched it up that first night we were together. Of course... perfect sense.

"She did. Did she ever," Linda laughed, " I let her yell and scream at me. She is a very good friend of yours by the way; hell Bill, she took your side and defended you admirably. I know I can leave you in her care anytime, knowing you'll be well protected from the she-wolves out there! Well anyhow... I kept letting her yell and shout and lecture me about what I'd done to you, and how you were absolutely heartbroken, and blah blah fucking blah, until I finally just let her run out of gas; then it was my turn. I calmly told her everything."

"Which was?"

"I'd been planning this for weeks before you found me and Vince banging our brains out. I'd wanted more than the marriage we'd had. I wanted more than just the routine formulaic sex we'd become accustomed to. I wanted what you put in all your horny passionate stories and writings to be real, for me and for you but most importantly for us!"

Now all the confusion and cloudiness from the last few weeks was lifting. It was now crystalline for me. I let her continue.

"Our last kid, Bill is out of the nest. We have this big beautiful empty house. Why not get out there and swing and fuck and have a marriage worth appreciating, where we live our life together like every second is our last? We only will be in this world once, so let's get as much pleasure as we can!"