The Book Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then do it! I want to hear you cum! Tell me you are filling my cum whore's ass up, I want to hear you Nicky, so do it now!"

"Yes mistress, uh, now! I'm cumming now! I'm cumming!"

She could hear the shortness of his breath and the guttural moans that most men make when they release their cum.

"That's it Nick, fill his ass up with your hot cum, give it all to him, don't waste one drop, I want it all in his slut ass"

On the receiving end via the conversation he could hear Nick having (he had a pretty good idea what she was telling him) he knew he was close. He could feel Nick tighten up and his strokes were getting more rapid and shallow. Then even before he could tell her (or announce to him) Nick pushed as deep as he could go then he could feel the spasms of the cock buried in him explode. It felt wonderful; he arched his back and squeezed his partners cock to milk him for everything he had.

Like the end of a long race Nick and his friend collapsed on the sofa. He pulled out and both of them sat next to each other on the sofa. Nick could now see his partner's hard (cum dripping) cock in the leather sheath.

She spoke to Nick; "That was very good Nicky, my slut didn't cum did he?"

"No, he's very hard and is leaking pre-cum though".

"So what would like to do Nicky? I have him in leather so he won't touch his dirty little cock, but if you want I'll let you jack him or suck him off".

"I'd love to suck him off, but will you allow me to do it without a condom? I'm married and very clean, I assure you mistress"

"If my slut agrees, he can judge you better than me, now tell him to unlace and hand him the phone".

Nick did as he this time knelt between his partner's legs as he unlaced the leather sheath encasing his rock hard cock.

"Hello my mistress"

"Have you enjoyed yourself?'

"Yes I have, thank you"

"Are you okay with him sucking without a condom?'

"Yes, he's fine"

"Then tell him to start, are you going to last long?"

"No mistress I probably won't"

Nick then began to suck his cock. He was very good and took his time licking him up and down. Squeezing his head and lapping up all the oozing clear pre-cum. He told her what he was doing and he knew that it was no use in trying to prolong the orgasm that he knew was near.

"Oh mistress, I am so hard and full I need to cum"

"Do you want to shoot in Nicky's mouth my little slut?"

"Yes mistress I want to cum in Nick's mouth"

Saying that Nick started to work harder, less deep throat, he knew he was close and he wanted to take it all (or as much as he could).

"Nick might be swallowing your cum, but who is it for slut, who are you cumming for?"

"You mistress, my cum is for you, your slut is cumming for his beautiful mistress".

"Then do it, I want to hear you cum and tell me who it's for slut!"

Nick could feel him building and took just his head in his mouth. He then heard him say.

"I'm cumming now! I'm shooting my cum for my mistress"

He exploded in Nick's mouth. Nick could feel the thick ropes fill his mouth. He swallowed as much as he could as it continued to fill his mouth. He breathed in through his nose and gulp the huge load down his throat.

She listened as her lover exploded in a strangers mouth, the entire time professing that the cum was for her. He told her Nick didn't loose a drop of his cum. That put her over the edge with the dildo buried in her cunt she came with a force that she didn't think possible. She didn't tell him that could wait till they could talk when he got back to the hotel.

He then gave Nick the phone and told him how grateful she was on how willing he was to help her "slut". Nick gave the phone back and he told her he'd call her when he got back to the hotel.

Nick and his new friend got straightened up and before they left the room they exchanged phone numbers and also saw they had another 3 minutes left in the movie.

He told Nick that he'd be in town for one more night after this. They didn't say anything, not wanting to commit after such an event. They agreed to "see what happens" and see what "their" mistress might have plans for.

To be continued...

12