The Booth at Talladesa

Story Info
A short one on the usual theme.
3.8k words
4.39
63.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat at my desk that Monday morning, surrounded by my coworkers, I wondered what they would have thought of me if they had known what my weekend had been like.

I loved my job, but I felt out of place with most of these people. To put it bluntly they were for the most part a pack of bible thumping religious wackos talking constantly about their religions and the declining morals of the community.

I got up from my desk and walked down to the break room and saw my boss Sally going into her office and she smiled at me and said good morning. I grabbed a cup of coffee and as I headed back to my desk I thought back to the past weekend.

It all started on the previous Friday afternoon after work as I was driving over to Barney's Tavern to meet my wife for drinks. Sally called me on my cell phone, not all that unusual as sales issues frequently popped up after work, and asked if she could meet me somewhere for a drink. I told her I was heading for Barney's to meet my wife for drinks and if she wanted she could meet us there. She said she would and broke the connection.

Sally was an exceptional sales manager and her outgoing, friendly, and professional demeanor made our sales unit one of the best in our statewide company. She was forty-five and married with two kids who were grown and out of the house.

"I can't stay long" Sal said to me. "I need your help this weekend if possible. Bruce (our promotions manager) has a family emergency and can't handle the booth in Talladega and I'm in a bind."

I looked at my wife and asked if we had anything schedules for the weekend and she said no, nothing that would keep me from giving Sal a hand so with her tacit approval I told Sal I could help her out.

"Great. I'll pick you up at your house around six a.m. If things go smoothly we should be back by nine in the evening."

Sally picked me up at six and the two hour drive to Talladega was entertaining. Sally talked about her husband, her children and outside interests and shared some tidbits with me about some of our coworkers. She commented on how living in the deep south required a good deal of privacy and care so as not to alarm others when it came to individual interests.

I wasn't sure I knew what Sally was saying so I just asked her if she had a secret life outside of work or knew of others who did.

"I don't know about the others in the office. They are all pretty old-fashioned and straight forward, but you would be surprised to know what goes on with many of the people I know."

"What about you Sal? Do you have a secret side?"

Sally hesitated, but then looked me in the eye and said "I don't know you well enough to answer that, but I would like to know you better so we could be honest with each other."

The meaning of that bit of information escaped me, but before I could dig into it with her she started telling me what we would be doing when we got to the convention center in Talladega.

Sally's presence at our booth attracted a lot of attention, so while she talked to clients I managed the booth. We stopped briefly at noon to have lunch. It was a miserably hot day outside on the patio so we decided to eat inside. As I walked with Sally to the restaurant I noticed that she seemed to be paying more attention to me than usual.

I excused myself to use the bathroom and when I came back to our table I found that Sal had ordered us a round of martinis and a shrimp cocktail. When I finished my first Sal ordered a second and it was followed by a third. I was feeling the martinis and was in a pretty god mood for the rest of the afternoon. The afternoon passed much like the morning and when the convention ended at six I packed up our things and Sal and I took them out to the car.

"You did a great job today" she commented and then she hugged me and then let her hands slide down and patted me on the butt. "We've been invited by an important client to have dinner with him tonight. Do you think your wife would mind if you spent the night here and we drove back in the morning?"

"It won't be a problem. In fact my wife suggested that I pack a bag in case we had to stay over."

"Then I guess the next step is to get us into a hotel."

Sal got us rooms at the Hyatt with a connecting door and then we went to meet the client at the Outback Steak House. We talked business over dinner and martinis. When we got back to the motel we went into our separate rooms and I started to undress. I had just taken my shirt off when there was a knock on the connecting door and I opened it to find Sal standing there in a robe.

"I had room service send up the makings for martinis, but I don't really like drinking alone. Care to join me?"

I had nothing better to do so I put my shirt back on and joined Sal in her room. We sat at the little table and Sal made the martinis. We sat there and disused business and what we expected out of the convention. Then there was a lag in the conversation and she seemed to be staring off space. I asked her what she was thinking. She looked at me and I could see that she was trying to make up her mind about something. Apparently she came to a decision and said:

"Remember when I told you this morning that I needed to know you better before I could talk about my private life?"

"I remember."

She looked at me quietly for a couple of seconds and then "In all the time we have worked together I've never known you to join in when the rumors and gossip came out. I've got so much bottled up inside me that there are times when I think I'll burst if I don't let some of it out. I'm in a loveless, unemotional and complicated marriage with my husband threatening me with divorce and financial ruin if he doesn't get his way in everything. Sex died between us years ago, my husband has a long term lover, and for reasons that should be obvious to you I have to be ultra-careful and forego any outside involvements as I can't trust anyone to understand or respect my needs for privacy. There! Now you know my secrets, but I have to tell you this has been a huge struggle for me and I have been fighting with myself over to tell you or not."

"All I can tell you Sal is that I do not betray confidences."

She looked at me and asked "Why are you smiling?"

"I'm not laughing at you Sal. It is just a case of been there and doing that."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I'm pretty much in the same boat you are. Maybe not to the same extent, but there are similarities. I wouldn't call my marriage loveless and unemotional, but my wife had a lover that I wasn't supposed to know about. I f I ever did confront her about it I would also face financial ruin. That and the loss of my kids. I'm hanging in there and playing the role of clueless loving husband until Jack and Linda reach eighteen."

"How in the world can you go that long without a sex life?"

"I have a sex life. Marsha makes sure that I'm taken care of. It is part of what she does to keep me being the clueless husband she thinks I am. She doesn't want to lose what she has so she does what she has to do to keep me from becoming suspicious. Marsha's boyfriend couldn't have come even close to keeping her in the life style she has become accustomed to."

As I was telling Sally this my mind called up the memory. Marsha and I had been married for sixteen years when I found out about her lover. At the time I thought that I had the perfect life. I was living the American Dream. House, white picket fence, two great kids (Jack 14 and Linda 13) two cars in the garage and a great looking and loving wife.

I found out about Jason by accident. It was a Sunday and I wasn't supposed to be at home. I was supposed to be out at Red Hawk playing eighteen with the guys I usually golfed with, but I'd hurt my hand on Saturday and I couldn't grip a club. I called Sam and told him that I wouldn't be able to join them.

I'm in the habit of getting up at four in the morning. The gym I belong to opens at five in the morning, but for some weird reason they don't open until seven on Saturdays and Sundays. I'd gotten in the habit of getting up at four so I could be there when the doors opened at five in order to get in a good workout before going in to work so I automatically wake up at that time on the weekends also. Marsha on the other hand doesn't need to be to work until nine so she never gets up until seven.

Anyway, it was a Sunday, I'd woken up at four and couldn't get back to sleep so I got up, made a pot of coffee and then I'd gone into the bedroom that I'd turned into a combination home office and den. I was on the computer going over some spreadsheets when I heard Marsha get up and go down to the kitchen. I hadn't mentioned that I wouldn't be playing golf that morning so she had no idea that I was still at home.

The phone rang about seven-thirty and I reached for it. I must have picked it up at the same time Marsha did and I heard her say:

"Hello?"

"Good morning lover."

"Good morning to you too."

"Miss me?"

"You know I do."

"I'm calling to see if you can meet me early. Pam got a call from her mother. Apparently she needs help with something so Pam went over to help. I can met you now if you can get away."

"I'll need to get the kids up and feed them. I can probably meet you around nine."

"I'll head on over and get a room. I'll be naked and waiting so hurry."

"Is that all you do? Think about my pussy?"

"Hell no. I think about your tight ass and magic mouth too."

"Bring your travel alarm this time. Last time we almost screwed up by not paying attention. I almost didn't beat Frank home. You know I need to be here when he gets home from golf."

"No problem lover. I'll make sure to get you out on time."

"Okay stud; see you in about two."

"I'll be waiting."

"Bye" and then the click as she hung up the phone.

I sat there staring at the phone in my hand in absolute disbelief! My wife was cheating on me? How could she? We were happy. We had sixteen great years together. Didn't we? Apparently not I thought as I hung up the phone.

I saved my work on the computer and waited until I heard Marsha go upstairs and then I left the house, got in my car and drove away from the house. I parked down the block in a place where I could see the house and then settled in to wait. About an hour and a half later Marsha left the house and headed for her meeting with her lover. I was operating on the assumption that she figured that I was clueless (which indeed I had been) and wouldn't be looking to see if she was being followed.

After a twenty minute drive she pulled into the Coral Gables Motel and parked next to a Ford Explorer. A man got out of it and met Marsha when she got out of her car and they embraced, kissed and then he led her to room 107. They never noticed me thirty feet away taking pictures of them. I spent a boring three hours sitting in the car waiting for them to come out of the room and when they did I took a couple more pictures of them kissing and saying goodbye. That gave me time and date stamped pictures of their arrival and departure at the motel.

When the two of them pulled out of the lot I followed the lover home. I wrote down his address and then headed home to my 'loving' wife.

I don't know which of us was more deserving of an Oscar for the performance we played out that evening. I gave no indication that I knew Marsha had hung horns on me and she gave no indication that she was anything other than a devoted and loving wife. That evening when Marsha initiated love making I wondered if it was because she got off on giving me used pussy, but I guessed that I would never know the answer to that.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday morning I called the boss and told him that I needed to take a personal day to take care of some family problems and I was at the door of the public library when they opened the doors. I used the address I'd written down and their reverse directories to find the name of the asshole who was fucking my wife. The directory told me that Jason and Pamela Anderson lived at that address.

I went across the street to the Village Inn and had toast and coffee as I tried to reach Randy on the phone. Randy and I had grown up together and we were pretty tight. Randy had something that I needed. Information. Specific information. Randy was now an attorney and I needed to know how divorces worked in our state. I finally got through to him and what he told me did not fill my heart with joy. Unless I could prove Marsha was a bad and unfit mother (which I couldn't as she doted on our kids) she would get custody and use of the family home until the kids reached eighteen. I would make the house payment, pay for the utilities and upkeep while maintaining a separate residence for myself.

When the kids reached eighteen the house would be sold and Marsha would get half of the proceeds even though she hadn't put up a dime for payments and upkeep. She would get child support until the kids reached eighteen and because I made more than she did I would also have to pay her alimony (call 'separate maintenance' in our state) for a number of years to be determined by the judge.

In short - I would get fucked because she was getting fucked!

Randy suggested that I try to live with things as they were until the kids were old enough to leave the nest. He jokingly said (at least I think he was joking) if I stayed I might get lucky and Marsha would get run over by a bus and I could make out on her life insurance. I decided to take his advice. I could handle the five years until Linda turned eighteen.

I managed to go almost a year before it got to me. I couldn't do anything outright to Marsha, not if I wanted to hang in there until the kids left home, but maybe I could give her a few sleepless nights and I could certainly drive a spike up Jason Alexander's ass.

I did some snooping and found out where Pamela Alexander worked and then I sent a snail mail to her at work marked "Personal and Confidential." In the envelope were copies of the pictures that I had taken at the Coral Gables along with a note that simply said:

"Just thought that you should know."

The note was unsigned and there was no return address so there was no way to connect it to me. The photos were time stamped almost a year earlier and I figured that the two cheaters wouldn't think of me as having been the one to take them. If I'd known about what Marsha was doing a year ago I'd have been deep in her shit long before right?

I had no way of knowing the outcome of my little bomb, but three days later Marsha started acting a little skittish around me. Almost like she was waiting for something bad to happen. Something like my getting a snail mail marked "Personal and Confidential" maybe? But all that she could see was me being my clueless self. A month later I drove through Alexander's neighborhood and I noticed a "For Sale" sign in his front yard. Kinda makes you wonder right?

Is Marsha still fucking around on me? Don't know and don't care enough to find out. All I want is to get to Linda's eighteenth birthday without any problems.

Sally's voice pulled me back to the present.

"Would you like another drink?"

I nodded a yes and she got up and refreshed our drinks and came back and handed me mine. I took it, set it down on the table and then I pulled Sally down onto my lap. She laid back against my chest and rested her head on my shoulder as I said:

"If you don't want this just say no."

She said nothing and so I tilted her head up and kissed her. I noticed that her robe had parted and that she was naked underneath. I slipped a hand inside her robe and started rubbing her right nipple. She moaned and kissed me back sending her tongue searching. Her kiss got more and more passionate and I pushed her off my lap, stood up and led her over to the bed. She shrugged the robe off, got on the bed and spread her legs wide. She looked up at me and said:

"Hurry. Please hurry. I need it. Make love to me.

I stripped off my clothes as she laid there and watched me while fingering herself. Once naked I climbed on the bed and moved to go down on her, but she grabbed my head and pulled it up.

"Later maybe, but right now I want you in me."

She was tight, but she was also very wet and I pushed my way inside as she moaned and whimpered and when I started stroking back and forth her legs came up around me and she hooked her ankles together. Her hands gripped my ass as she tried to pull me in deeper. Her moans turned into words.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, don't stop, please don't stop."

It wasn't love making. It was pure assed fucking. She had needs and I was doing my best to meet those needs. I pounded away at her trying to give her the release that she so desperately wanted and needed. It wasn't a quick one on my part because I'd had sex with Marsha the night before I left on the trip, but by Sally's own admission she hadn't had sex in quite a while and she was ready to let go. I'm no super stud by any means, but I managed to get her off four times by the time I had to let go.

Even after I'd gone soft she held me to her and would not let me pull out. I didn't want to mess up the moment for her so I didn't try. I waited until she relaxed her grip on me and then I slowly pulled out and fell to the bed beside her. There was a tear on her cheek and I reached to brush it away. She caught my hand and kissed it and then she said:

"Thank you. I needed that. I really needed that."

I wasn't being facetious when I said "My pleasure" because it was my pleasure to have given her what she wanted and needed. In fact I was hoping that her wants and needs were still there and needed more seeing to.

They were.

Sal wouldn't let me sleep the entire night. Over and over again she reached for my cock and tried to stir it back to life. She got five times out of me before I couldn't help her out any more. We slept in late and she got one more out of me before we got up, checked out and went for some breakfast. It wasn't until close to three on Sunday afternoon that she dropped me off at my house. There were no kisses because Marsha might have been looking out the window. Sal just smiled and said:

"It was a very productive weekend. Make sure you thank Marsha for letting me borrow you."

I smiled at her, blew her a kiss and then got out of the car to go back to my usual existence.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday at work Sally and I behaved around each other the same as we had before the weekend. We sat together over coffee for ten minutes in the breakroom with two other employees and gave off no indication that we were anything other than co-workers and in fact I wondered if the weekend was a one shot deal. On the drive home we had talked about a dozen different things, but getting together again was not one of the things that came up. Maybe she was waiting for me to bring it up, but I had already made the decision that any continuance of our weekend activities was going to have to be up to her.

It was a busy day for me. I had a lot of work to do that came out the conference we had attended that weekend and there were times during the day I was too busy to give any thought to what had happened between Sal and me. That all changed minutes before quitting time. I was sitting at my desk and putting things away preparatory to getting up and going home. I was just reaching to turn off my computer when an email appeared.

"There is a conference in Denver in two weeks. Can you manage the booth?"

It was signed by Sally.