The Bottoms of My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep. One big, happy, horny family," I smiled as Candy returned to her work and I pressed my cock against her sweet, thick booty, "Everybody belongs to everybody else," I added, quoting the only part of Brave New World that I really liked.

"Aldous Huxley ... cute. Very funny, Master, but he was right ... and so are you ... and so am I. That's why I can now say 'Master' and not feel like I'm betraying my race. I get it, now ... fully. I comprehend the truth. We all belong to you, yes, but you belong to all of us, too. It's not slavery if it's mutual possession ... mutual ownership. It's hard to explain. It's not that we're property. We're not. No, it's what Schopenhauer said ... we're all part of each other, dear. Everything is part of everything else. Yes, we're your submissives, but you're our Master ... our leader ... our patriarch," Candy told me as she finished cooking and started plating.

"In other words ... Daddy. You're everyone's Daddy here," Kelly asserted and Candy high-fived her for that.

"I couldn't said it better myself," Molly said as she slipped her arms around my waist now and put her head on my shoulders for comfort, "I've never felt safer than here ... funny that when I finally snapped ... I found peace and comfort and safety ... and freedom ... in the middle of a neighborhood orgy."

"Yeah, he's the best," Ginger said, adding, "All of his lovers agree. Right, Bottoms?"

"You got that right, sister-wife!" Sally told her while kissing my neck, "We are sister-wives, right?" she offered a pinky ... Ginger gladly hooked her pinky with Sally's ... and then Shannon joined in ... followed by Leslie, to my shock.

"Hey, if we're going to have a wife in common, might as well marry each other, too. I think that we should just fucking marry each other, if you ask me. All of us, legally or not," Leslie licked her lips now as we all took a seat.

"Master, you want to lead the prayer? It's your table first," Mary asked me as I nodded.

"Supreme God of Heaven and Earth, whatever your real name is, I hope that you will favor us all and accept our prayer to you for your divine blessing over this breakfast. I hope that I am indeed following your true path by bringing all of these people together as one, big, happy, and yes, horny, family. Most of all, I thank you for helping me help more people than I've incidentally hurt. In the name of your Nature, who is our Mother, just as you are our Father, amen," I concluded.

"Amen," a very saucy, very British voice joined in, "Hello, stranger. I love how you Yanks are ... stunned when one of us Englishwomen actually shows that we're capable of real affection ... and ardor. It's a stereotype, love, and those are half-truths at best. Face it, love. I adore you and I badly want to join you ... and ... well, I hate to admit it, but I've been following you closely this whole time. Tailing you, ever since hubby gave me my walking papers for cheating on him ... I think that what he couldn't forgive was that you knocked me up. Yes, darling, you did.

"You remember me, right? Susie Hastings, love. Originally of, well, Hastings. Hence the name. I was a rotten wife to him, but I'll be much better to you, because I now know what I want in life. I didn't before. Simply put ... what I really want out of life is ... you. I left him an apology and I expect that we'll be divorced in time. He was a Mormon, anyway, so it probably wouldn't have worked out. I couldn't even quit tea or ale for him ... forget other men."

"Welcome home, then, Susie. Welcome to the New World ... the real New World. The one that I will bring into existence, for I am a Prophet ... your appearance is the truest sign of God's favor that I could ever imagine. We should all get baptized, sooner or later ... including you, if you wish it," I told Susie, with a very real kiss, while Molly held my hand, "And you, Molly ... in case you didn't figure it out ... you're so welcome it's not funny. You don't want to hang out back there, anyway. It's likely to get seized in a raid or blown up when something goes wrong in the meth lab."

"Just for that, I'll give you my virgin arse after breakfast. Sound good, love?" Susie told me with a lick to my Adam's Apple.

"Honey, you have no idea how good that sounds," I said as we began to eat as a family ... one big, happy, horny family indeed ... and yes, it was now complete.