The Bourbon Trail

Story Info
Two mature wives lose foolish inhibitions.
2.3k words
4.08
40.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last month, my wife Jess and I were invited to go on a road trip by two close friends of ours, Barb and Joe. Jessie met Barb through work and the four of us have become close friends for the past seven or so years.

Joe is a huge whisky advocate and his favorite variety is Kentucky Bourbon and since he wanted to tour the distilleries bordering Tennessee down through Kentucky, he planned a road trip and they asked us along.

It was an off season extended weekend for us and since we weren't pressed for time, we took a leisurely drive and enjoyed the scenery and friendly conversation. Joe had booked us reservations in two nice Hotels with connecting rooms, one for the way down and of course the other for our return trip home.

After a brief lunch stop and about six hours of travel under our belts, we pulled into our first lodging accommodation, went to our rooms and got cleaned up and rested for the short drive to our first distillery tour. When the four of us met back at the car, the two girls decided to sit in the back to chat and I rode shotgun with Joe at the wheel.

It was a beautiful afternoon, the girls sat in the back, continuously chatting about massages and masseurs, vacations and travels and how they would love to go on a high end cruise. Joe and I talked about the various bourbon mashes, distilling processes and how much we were going to take home for our personal bars.

A couple of gravel roads and some split rail and barbed wire fencing later, the girls feared we were lost and though I didn't say anything, I was beginning to wonder myself. The more reassurances that we tried to give them the more verbally concerned they got and the more agitated Joe became.

When he turned down this one desolate looking dirt road, Barb Said, "Joe, there's no way in hell that a business is at the end of this damn road, now just turn around and head back" and Jess concurred.

Joe stopped the car and out of the blue said, "I'll make you girls a deal, I'll drive down here another few hundred yards and if there's no distillery, I'll book us all a 'ladies choice' cruise at my expense. In the event that there is one, you two have to get naked together and let us give you both full body, totally nude massages tonight. Is it a deal?"

Surprised, Jessie asked, "what exactly do you mean by that?

Joe answered, " just what I said, if you're right, river cruise, ocean cruise, ladies choice of when and where. You two seem to like the idea from your chatter, but if we're right, you girls have to get naked and let us give you a full body, no holds barred massage, in the same room together and Ill rent the tables."

Jess said, "no way!"

Barb responded, "no way there's a distillery down this God forsaken road, just look at it Jessie, he's wrong and we can get a cruise of a lifetime. What do you say, are you in?"

Jess looked at me and I looked at Barb, and I said "your call, but we all have to agree to keep our ends of the bargain in the event of a loss, agreed?"

Jessie looked kind of shocked and concerned but both girls surprisingly agreed and Joe said, "Now there's no backing out and I mean absolutely no backing out, right?"

When they both responded together, "on your end either," Joe said he would put his end in writing if he had to and started driving and the girls started poking fun at him over the condition of the road that we were on.

At the crest of the next hill, not seventy five yards from where he had stopped to place that wager was a rear entrance to Jim Beam Distillery No 2 and we could actually see a highway on the other side of it.

The girl's confident smiles and jeering abruptly ended, poor Jess looked a bit pail and Barb looked disgusted. In an effort to lighten the tension I asked, "damn Joe, how did you know that?"

Joe responded, "hell, I'm as shocked as you guys" and from the look on his face we could tell that he was being truthful.

The parking was easy and the tour informative but you could really feel the tension from the girls when we sat to sip and sample. Even though it was the same seating arrangement on the way back, there was no chatter from the girls behind us until Barb asked, "do you guys really intend for us to go through with this?"

I started to speak when Joe asked, "would you have expected me to pay up had I lost? We're all adults here and we agreed that there would be no backing out, let's get back to the hotel, have a good meal and a few drinks, then go to our room and make the best of it."

On the way through the lobby, Joe stopped at the front desk and asked if there was any way that we could rent two massage tables for the evening and the young lady behind the desk went to check. When we passed back by to go into the restaurant for dinner, a young man verified the room number and told us he would see to it that two were set up in one of our two rooms when we returned.

At dinner our two wives were curious over their fate and asked us what we had in mind. I told them that they have no problems getting massages from strange misuses and this should be pretty much the same except we would have the chance to enjoy rubbing them down.

When Barb said that Joe has the chance of seeing her naked all the time, I quickly responded, "well I don't."

Joe added, "and I have never seen Jessica naked either" and it finally dawned on them what we had in mind.

There was some stalling from the girls after dinner, with more drinks and stuff but finally came the time to head to the room. With some deep sighs and disgusted huffs, we were at the room's door.

I must say that they were both pretty good sports about it when we walked in on the tables that were set up with fresh rolled up towels, neatly folded white terry robes and the tray containing several bottles of massage oils. The tables were plugged in and I suspected that they were heated.

Though this whole thing up until now was basically Joe's idea, I got anxious and heard myself say, "well let's get to it shall we."

Both ladies looked at one another and told us to take a seat while they showered. Surprisingly they were both back out in the room within forty five minutes wearing only their robes and as I walked up behind Barb, Joe stood behind Jess, we dropped those soft garments and guided each other's naked wife face down on the warmed tables and they placed their faces in those padded little holes on the head supports.

Barb was a little plumper than Jess and I took my time working her from the shoulders all the while looking down at her plump but magnificent ass. When I looked over at Joe, I could see him working down the center of Jessie's back and her legs looked like they were molded together.

As I stood at the table to the left side of Barb, I dropped my right hand just above the inside of her knees and as I continued to massage the back of her neck down between her shoulders with my left, I pulled my right gently toward me, causing her legs part a little. I slowly rubbed up the back and inside of her left thigh all the way up to the crack of her ass.

Joe was working Jessie's ass with a palm on each of her tiny butt cheeks, softly squeezing and pulling them apart so he could see her little pink ass hole but she still kept her legs so tight together he could see little if anything else.

I brought my left palm down to the small of Barb's back and slid my right hand up so that the edge of it went in the crack of her ass until it rested against her anus and as she parted her legs a little more. As I let my right thumb rest on her tail bone, I slid my right palm up and down against the inside of her left ass cheek so the outside edge of my index finger worked in full contact of her ass hole and the thin center line of her vaginal lips.

I ever so slowly took the time to massage between her cheeks like that until her breathing started to get a bit heavy, changing those defiant sighs and huffs to soft, low moans of pleasure.

Just as I looked over at Jess again, Joe placed his left middle finger against the rim of her little pink pucker and I watched as he gently but determinedly pushed it in her bowl and she arched her back an lifted her face out of the tables head supporting ring, moaning a slight protest.

Holding his finger full depth, Joe pushed her face back down and softly said., "open your legs for me a little" and when she complied, that finger was replaced by his thumb and his index and middle fingers were slowly worked deep into her pussy. He started to gently pinch and manipulate the wall between the bowl and vagina in a slow four to six inch circular motion.

Even though I wanted to digitally penetrate barb, I continued my teasing assault on her ass, down deep between her cheeks. While mocking and prodding her to beg me for more, her gyrating and moaning started to go over the top and when I thought that she was about to cum, I stopped and told her to turn over and lie on her back.

Jess had starting to draw her knees up under her little flat tummy and she was arching her back with her tiny ass in the air and I knew from the way that she was pushing back against Joe's thumb and fingers that she was very close to an orgasm. Quickly joe withdrew from her and said, "please turn over for me now" and with a sigh of being left hanging, she rolled over.

I stood behind Barb's head and reached down both of her sides and pulled her arms up and over her head and the end of the table, placing her hands together on the crotch of my shorts. As I started to rub and kneed her breasts, she made no attempt to move her hands away from my restricted lump, but she didn't start to fondle or caress me until I started to tweak and gently pull on her nipples.

Joe was standing at the left side of Jess and he had his right thumb under her nose and the two fingers that were fresh out of her pussy were now in her mouth to the first knuckles. He was pulling her large heavy breasts around using only their nipples lightly pinched between his left thumb and forefinger and she was moaning from the odd combination of her own scent, flavors and the strange but pleasurable sensations she was forbiddingly feeling from Joe.

I moved to the foot of the table and brought Barb's feet up until her heals were against her buttocks and I spread her knees as wide as they would comfortably go. Slowly I parted her inner lips and sunk my right middle and index fingers palm up and deep between them and I started gently rubbing her bulging clit with firm pressure in little circles with my thumb.

As I curled those finger tips up against her now prominent 'G' spot Barb started to shutter and as a tiny whimper left her mouth, she came with a fluid discharge that left a large diner plate size wet spot on the top sheet.

Immediately I placed my glistening fingers in her mouth so she could savor the taste of herself, much like Joe had lead Jess to do and she sucked on them without any hesitation or resistance.

Joe was now pulling on Jessie's little clit and inner lips in a kind of a jacking motion with one hand while pushing her hard nipples softly down into each of her breasts with the thumb on his other and she suddenly cried out as she came hard, soaking the towel that that he had placed under her ass.

We put their robes back over them and slowly and gently touched and petted them for the next several minutes until the silence was broken when Jessie sighed "wow that was great!"

Barb said, "you're telling me! Let's get dressed and have the boy's buy us an expensive dinner."

Though neither Joe nor I had relived ourselves, we decided not to push the envelope and I called down and reserved a table for four at the Chris's Steakhouse that was attached to our hotel.

All during dinner the wives seemed much more relaxed over the stress that they openly wore since they lost that wager and though the massages weren't directly mentioned, Joe and I could both tell from the little remarks and innuendos between them that it was obvious that they totally enjoyed the sexual experiences that we had given them.

During our after dinner drinks, Joe offered to book the cruise of their choice in exchange for a repeat performance when we got back to the room, with the only condition that they had to give us a happy ending once they had been satisfied like they were earlier.

They both agreed but said only if they continue to receive this very same treatment at least once a month and definitely a couple of times while we're on their cruise.