The Boys Next Door

Story Info
Teasing new friends in a hot tub.
9.1k words
4.68
137.6k
206
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anxfan
anxfan
157 Followers

All characters and events in this story are purely fictional! All characters are over the age of 18.

*****

It was winter in California and right when I needed to do some laundry, our brand-new machines broke. It was also Saturday so we weren't able to get a repair scheduled until Monday, but there was no way I could wait that long. I mean, that would have been a fun excuse to show up to school without any clothes for a day, but I'm sure that would have landed me in a heap of trouble.

We were a couple miles from the closest laundromat so my mom suggested I pop by Mrs. Dunning's house next door to use her machines instead. Right after we had moved in earlier in the year, mom quickly befriended Mrs. Dunning and she was over at our house often. I guess it was time to cash in on a favor from her.

Mrs. Dunning knew my face so I went alone. I made sure to prioritize a single load with some light-colored essentials to get me through half a week so I wouldn't have to burden our neighbor tons and tons of clothes.

While the California heat first shocked me, having come from Utah, it seems I quickly acclimated over the summer and the first few months of my senior year of high school. Seriously, I had become a wimp to the cold in the span of less than a year. By the start of December, with California lows dropping into the 50's, I was already starting to shiver. But 50 degrees was downright toasty where I came from! I know all you readers from up north are laughing at me now, but move to California and it will happen to you too!

So I bundled up my wimpy self a little in a faded pink hoodie and sweatpants outfit with some warm fur boots for my laundry trip. They were pretty much all the clothes I was down to anyway at this point, and even they could use a wash. The air was pretty crisp around my ears so I pulled my hood up over my head too.

As I rang the doorbell, I realized that for all the times we had Mrs. Dunning over at our house, I had never actually been in hers before.

To my surprise, a teenage boy opened the door. Did he go to my school? I assumed he was a senior like me. I knew Mrs. Dunning was a single mom but it hadn't occurred to me that one of her kids could be my age. I imagine he was confused to find a hooded girl with a basket of dirty laundry at his front door.

"Um, hi!" I said. I wanted to offer my hand but both were occupied at the moment. "Is your mom home?"

"No, she's out of town on business," said the boy, quietly. He seemed a little shy.

"Oh... okay," I said. I had been kinda planning on just talking to Mrs. Dunning and wasn't prepared for her not being here. "Well, my name is Alexandria and I live next door. My mom is friends with yours. Anyway, our laundry machines broke down and I really need to get some clothes washed so is it alright with you if I borrow your machines?"

"Yeah, sure," the boy shrugged, and let me in. He led me to their laundry room and the empty washer. As expected of Mrs. Dunning, the house was full of little kitschy knickknacks everywhere. I would've been embarrassed letting someone into my house with all that stuff around, but I guess this guy was long used to it.

"Hey, thanks for letting me do this. I really appreciate it," I said. "Hey, wait, you haven't told me your name yet!"

"Oh. I'm Chris," he said, unenthusiastically. At least I was able to shake his hand this time. But then he just stood there looking at the floor as I finished loading the machine.

It was starting to annoy me how distant and quiet this guy was. I guess it reminded me of my own reserved self not too long ago. But that was so boring! Here I was stuck doing laundry, my least favorite chore, and I didn't even have any of the comforts of my own home to entertain me. I had to do something to liven things up, for my own sanity.

My mind drifted to my adventure in the nurse's office. That certainly was exciting for me, and Chris would truly have to be a robot to not enjoy getting a bit of a show like those other boys had. Though we had just met, my instincts told me he at least didn't swing the other way. Could I try a little tease?

I decided not to take it as far as before. After all, I was still pretty new to this game and it's not like I actually wanted to hook up with Chris either. I just wanted to have a little fun. I had to think quickly about my next move.

"Hey, um," I started, feigning bashfulness. Chris looked up from the floor but still avoided eye contact. I pulled my hood back to show more of my face and my long brown hair, which I started lazily twisting around my fingers. "I kinda want to wash these sweats too. D'ya think you have something else I could put on while washing them?"

That snapped Chris out of his trance. He was off-balance now. "Oh uh, you mean like... like a towel? Or something?" he offered sheepishly.

I smiled. He was probably realizing now that there were a dozen better suggestions in the house to make, but this one happened to suit my plan nicely. "Yes! That would be perfect," I said, before he could say something else. I pointed to a stack of cream-colored towels on the shelf next to him. "Could I just grab one of those?"

Chris nodded and continued looking at me.

I pulled off the top one and held it in front of my chest demurely, even though I was still wearing all my clothes. I took a breath. "Um, Chris... could I have some privacy while I change?" I asked shyly. There wasn't any fun in just straight up stripping for him immediately; I wanted to draw out the tease as much as I could.

"Oh, of course!" Chris clumsily left the room in his haste, closing the door behind him.

Hah! Now I had him visibly nervous. Somehow that made him a lot more fun and interesting than before. And now I had someone to play with while I waited for my clothes to wash.

Tossing the towel back on the shelf for the moment, I pulled my hoodie over my head and untied and slipped out of the sweatpants. I took off the tee shirt I had on underneath too. Into the washer they all went and I started the cycle.

Underneath, I was only wearing a thin white bra and panty set. They were actually a new purchase after I had discovered my sexual side in the last story. They weren't really see-through, but lacy enough to make you wonder. It would've been hot to strip those off and wash them too while I went naked under the towel, but they were the type that needed hand washing with a special kind of detergent. So I wrapped the towel around me over my underwear, took a deep breath, and went out into the hallway.

The towel wasn't particularly big. I tugged it down a bit to show some cleavage and the tops of my bra cups, and it came down to above my knees at the bottom. I was now in a strange house with a boy I had just met, wearing only my lacy underwear and a towel!

But where was he? I looked around and there was nobody in sight; just shelves of porcelain figurines and fake flowers. Did I scare him away already? It sounded like an action movie was playing in another part of the house so I cautiously started walking towards the noise. I had forgotten to ask Chris if anyone else was home, and I certainly didn't want to run into any family members while dressed like this!

Being in California, I wasn't even sure if this house had heat. It was certainly warmer than outside, but still definitely a good notch below room temperature. And it didn't help that my arms and legs were bare. At least while walking slowly down the hall I wasn't getting many cold drafts up my towel.

The hallway ended at the back of the living room, where Chris had some video game running on the television. I had to gasp because another boy was also in the room and spotted me first.

"Chris! I thought you were home alone!" I shouted in embarrassment, clutching the towel to my chest.

"Crap, I'm sorry," said Chris, "It's just my friend Alex here. Nobody else is coming until tonight." Chris was avoiding eye contact again, but I noticed he was also stealing looks at my towel-dress.

Alex, on the other hand, was openly eyeing me up and down my towel-clad body. He was a fair amount chubbier than Chris, who was just a normal build, but Alex was clearly more outgoing. They looked like they were the same age. "Woah. Is she your girlfriend?" he asked in awe.

"Fat chance!" I spat playfully. "I'm just the neighbor. You'll have to excuse my lack of clothes because they're in the laundry here. My machines are broken."

That just caused Alex to look even more at my lack of real clothing. I realized then that both boys were wearing thick, long-sleeved clothing. I was really underdressed for this house and this weather.

Blushing, I tried to change the subject away from me. "What's that game? Can I join in while I wait for the machine?"

They handed me a controller and I took a seat on the couch. It was some sort of outer space alien shooting game. I got to pick a girl character and dress her up a bit (in soldier outfits, nothing sexy).

"That's me on the screen, right? Player 3?" I asked, pointing.

"Yeah, but you should probably change your name," said Alex, "Here, press this button."

It took a while to start getting my long name in with the on-screen keyboard thing. I typed A-L-E-X-A-N-D... and then it stopped. "Hey, why won't it let me type anymore?"

"It's too long," explained Alex, "You need to use something shorter. And you can't use 'ALEX' because I'm already using that name. Here, let me try something else." He took control of the cursor, cleared my name, and retyped L-E-X-I. "Here, this is cute," he said, hitting confirm.

"Lexi?!" I complained. Nobody had called me that name before. "But that's so... it's like a stripper name!"

"Then that's your name for us from now on!" laughed Alex, "You've already stripped to do laundry!" Chris seemed hesitant to make any reaction, like he was scared of offending me.

I blushed again, reminded of my clothing condition. I guess Alex had a bit of a point. I had worn this specifically for the opportunity to show off a little. One thing I did like about the nickname: it rhymed with sexy.

Alex cut the jokes and we played for a bit. The game was enough to distract me from the cold air for the time being. I'm not really into video games but it was fun enough. I was supposed to be working on the same team as the boys, but I could still shoot them, and ended up accidentally doing that a lot. But the real fun part was the boys looking over at me when they thought they could get away with it. Alex was more obvious about it, but I noticed Chris stealing glances here and there too. They seemed a bit distracted from our objectives in the game, and I liked the idea that maybe I was the real center of attention in the room.

Eventually my aggressive button-pushing started loosening the top of my towel. I had been hoping for something like this to happen so I could tease Chris more and see his reaction to a little accidental peek. Now I had one more appreciative audience member to play with.

With my help, the towel slowly unraveled as we played, and the top part inched its way down my chest. Alex did a double-take when he first realized what was happening, and soon my lace-covered breasts were fully in view. I pretended not to notice, but it was difficult because I was starting to get excited too. The boys were looking over a lot more often now, probably trying to see if my bra really was see-through. I kind of wished it were. I kind of wished I were topless for my new friends. I knew that was going too far too fast, but the boys' hungry stares really made me excited for more.

The washer buzzed its completion and I started to get up to move my clothes to the dryer. "Oopsie!" I said, pretending to notice my exposed bra for the first time. "I almost did give you guys a real strip show here."

"C'mon, Lexi, earn those tips!" joked Alex. I shook my head in mock annoyance. That got Chris comfortable enough with the situation to smile at the exchange.

I took my time re-securing the towel up to a modest level as I stood, looking down the whole time like I was concentrating, so the boys could have an extra opportunity see my new exposure before I went back to the laundry room.

Luckily my sweats were faded enough that they hadn't turned any of my other clothes pink. I hadn't counted on adding them to the load when I came out here, so I'm glad the change in plan didn't backfire on me. I started the dryer cycle.

The boys had the game paused when I returned to my seat in the living room. With their eyes following me, I was careful to smooth the back of the towel over my round butt as I sat and to cross my legs tightly like if I were wearing a short skirt.

"Those boots sure look funny together with that towel," remarked Alex. The video game was forgotten now.

"I hadn't thought about that!" I said, looking down at my ankles. I then aimed my gaze directly at Chris. "Chris, do you think it would look better if I took my boots off?" I tried to ask as flirtatiously as I could.

Chris was caught off-guard again. "U-uh yeah, sure. I think that would look um... nice."

Alex rolled his eyes at his friend's hesitation.

I gave the boys a quick smile and, using one hand to hold the towel demurely across my chest while I bent forward, I used my other hand to slip off one boot. Then I crossed my legs in the other direction and slipped off the other boot and set both to the side. "There, now how's that?"

The boys nodded their approval, my legs now bare from mid-thigh all the way to my toes.

"Ugh, but that just makes me feel colder," I complained, rubbing my arms up and down rapidly. I was partially acting but it really did feel colder without my boots, and this house wasn't particularly warm to begin with. Though it would mean the end of my show for the day, I couldn't wait to put my clothes back on all toasty from the dryer. "Chris, can't you turn up the heat or something?"

"Sorry, we don't have heaters here," said Chris, "but we do have a hot tub outside if you want to use that."

"Hey, yeah!" said Alex, "I brought my trunks. We should all go warm up in there."

"Hmm, that sounds good," I said, "but I actually don't own any swim suits." I already had a better idea instead.

"Skinnydip, then?" suggested Alex, hopefully. That wasn't my idea.

I shot him a comical glare. "In your dreams."

Both boys seemed a little bummed that they couldn't at least see me in swimwear.

"That hot water really sounds nice, though..." I began, standing up and musing at the ceiling. "Maybe... do you guys think I can go in with just my underwear?"

With that, I pulled open my towel completely and looked down at myself as nonchalantly as I could, though it was hard to resist blushing. My bra cups were almost like a demi-cup over my round breasts, but they still covered well over my nipples and areola with white lace. My panties were in a classic bikini cut with a full triangular back rather than a thong, lace in front and back, with a tiny bow on the waistband in front. I was literally asking the boys to look at me displaying my body in lingerie!

"This pretty much covers like a bikini, right?" I tried to give the boys some bikini-like poses I had seen in magazines. I held the corners of the towel in my outstretched hands and then lowered my hands to bring the towel to thigh level. I turned to face my butt towards the boys and looked over my shoulder at it myself. "Am I okay back here too? It's a good thing I didn't wear a thong today!" I looked up to see a wide-eyed Chris and Alex.

Chris struggled to get some words out. "W-wow, that's very-"

"That's perfect! It will totally work!" Alex butted in, hopeful.

"Okay, if you boys say so," I said, smiling a little. I pulled the towel back up and re-wrapped it around myself. I had to pause the show or else they would never get changed. "Let me know when you're ready."

The boys scrambled over each other to get upstairs and get changed. While I waited, I found some rubber bands and put my hair up into a messy bun to keep it out of the water. Soon we were all wrapped in towels, out the back door, and on the cold back patio.

The hot tub was the kind that stays filled and heated all the time. We set an egg timer from the kitchen so I knew when the laundry would be done. Chris pulled back the cover and he and Alex rushed to get in first. We were all cold and anxious to get in, but I'm sure they mostly wanted a better view of my entrance.

I was starting to shiver already with the outside air biting at my bare arms and legs. I dropped my towel to the side of the tub, showing the boys my underwear again, and slowly lowered myself down into the steaming water across from them. It felt sooo good! The bubbles were switched on and they flowed around the curves of my body, tingling and warming my flesh. The water was so nice and the air so cold that I sank down all the way so that just my chin was over the water. The bubbles were thick enough that all details were obscured and only the vague shape of my body could be made out. I'm sure the guys were really disappointed by that.

We talked. I told them about my recent move from Utah, and how I couldn't take the cold anymore like I used to. We talked about school (and confirmed we went to the same one) and the town. My plans for college. Their aspirations. The new Star Wars movie.

Both Chris and Alex were pretty geeky. I mean, I did meet them playing video games. They had a couple other friends from school in their group and they all did geeky things together. Not that I'm knocking them at all-everyone neded a hobby. I still hadn't made any friends at my new school by this point, so these guys were pretty much my first. And, I thought to myself, maybe guys like this were more likely to appreciate my little experiments in showing my body.

The heat of the tub started to build up on me, and it felt more comfortable to leave my shoulders up in the cool air to balance things out. Then more of the top of my chest. Then some more. Eventually I was sitting much further up the side of the tub, with my bra-covered breasts completely out of the water as we talked. Chris and Alex definitely had something to look at again. While the lace patterns of my bra hadn't been see-through before, the water had turned it partially transparent. The boys could faintly see my nipples now! The wet, white lace made me look like some fancy contestant in a wet tee shirt contest.

I felt all fluttery inside as I tried to keep up the conversation while letting my audience look. Both sets of eyes were now glued to my chest whenever possible, but I refrained from giving away what I knew. I felt really sexy showing off my boobs out in basically the open air, and giving my schoolmates an exciting treat.

They probably only got to watch for ten minutes before the egg timer went off. The sudden ringing made me jump out of the water a bit. I took that opportunity to look down and pretend to notice my situation for the first time.

"Oh, gosh!" I gasped, clutching my hands over my wet breasts. "This water made my bra see-through!" I lifted my hands a little in an act of getting a better look myself, while drawing more attention from the boys and allowing them to look more too.

Chris looked worried that they would get in trouble with me for not saying something. Alex tried to recover.

"That's not so bad!" he declared. "I mean, really, we can hardly see anything from here."

"Really?" I asked, sounding unconvinced. I lowered my arms all the way and turned my shoulders toward Chris. I wanted to put him on the spot again and make him squirm a little. "Chris, can you see much from your angle? Oh, it's embarrassing if you guys can see my nipples." With my hands clasped under the water, I brought my elbows closer together in front of me to push my round breasts a little further forward and up, to let him inspect me better.

anxfan
anxfan
157 Followers