The Boys Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Completely serious, Di. Ian told me how much you liked having your ass played with."

"That was private," Diana blurted, her cheeks even warmer.

"It was?" Brendan paused his hand on her thigh, his eyebrows raised. He didn't look bothered; just surprised.

Diana ran a hand through her messy hair, staring at the toy in her hand. Ian obviously hadn't considered it private. Why should she care?

"Where is he, anyway?"

"Out. Do you want him here too?" Brendan was already reaching into his pocket, pulling out his phone.

"Not necessary," Diana said quickly. "Don't bother." Her head spun. She shouldn't have thought Ian's visit meant anything. They'd talked, he'd spent the night. So what? And her body ached with Brendan sitting close by on her mattress, confusing her thoughts. That wasn't just amusement in his half-lidded eyes, traveling over her exposed shoulders and creamy cleavage; lust smoked from his gaze. She was starting to wonder if she was in over her head. Out of her depth with the twins. But when hadn't she been? She could handle this. She was determined to.

"Whatever you want, sweetness." The slight smile on Brendan's face sent a sudden rush of need between her legs. What she wanted right now was his hand, gently squeezing her thigh through the covers, to find her bare skin and go straight to her hot center. But he didn't seem to be in any hurry. "You're really cute, Di, you know that?"

"Uh — so are you." And everything she'd already done with Brendan — and Ian — didn't make it any easier for her to form words right now. Shyly, she reached out to squeeze his knee in return. Like it was a signal he'd been waiting for, Brendan's warm hands on her shoulders eased her back onto the bed. Climbing over her, he straddled her hips. His dimpled grin sent pulses of excitement down her body. Diana moaned softly when he peeled back the covers and cupped her full breasts, arching her back towards his touch.

"So sexy," he whispered. "You've needed this all night, haven't you?"

"Yes," she whispered back, whimpering a little when he easily rolled her rosy nipples between his fingers.

"Did it feel good to be in front of everyone, Di?"

She flushed. It was such a personal question. Brendan was massaging her breasts now, his large palms taking possession of her full globes.

"Scary," she said honestly. Her breath caught when he gently pinched her nipples. "But yeah, really good."

"It was such a turn-on to see you up there." One warm hand slid from her heavy breast to her smooth belly, cupping the slight softness right below her navel. She flushed, from the pleasure of his touch and a little self-consciousness about her soft flesh so close to his hard body. Brendan seemed to notice and squeezed her belly more firmly. "Ian and I both thought so."

"Really?" Diana tried to give him a skeptical look, but it wasn't easy to do while melting under his hands. "In my cap and gown that covered everything?"

"Oh yeah." Bending over her, he kissed her neck. "Talking about the three of us. That's what it was, right, baby?"

"Yes," she whimpered. Brendan's warm tongue was teasing her ear now.

"Good. 'Cause we've just gotten started. We have so much more to show you."

"Like — a butt plug?" Just saying the words sent a hot flush of embarrassment and arousal down her body, but she couldn't help laughing at the same time.

"Mm-hm. Ian wants to fuck your ass, Di."

For a second, she was speechless. "Ian isn't here," she whispered once she got her voice back. "Is it your job to talk for him?"

Brendan chuckled softly. "Sometimes."

Before she could ask, the covers fell to the floor, pulled or kicked off, leaving all her soft curves on display. Brendan was stretching out on her narrow mattress, pulling her close, and all she wanted now was to feel his warm palms everywhere. Her hands found his thick hair, tugging. As he massaged her naked curves, easing apart her quivering thighs, heat flooded her skin.

She cried out when Brendan's hand slipped between her legs, stroking her warm valley. His face lit up when his fingers found her creamy heat. As he explored, fingertips gently spread her wet lips, opening her pussy to his touch.

"Oh God," she moaned softly as his finger sank into her tight cunt. "Brendan—"

"Just like that, Di," he said reassuringly. More fullness stretched her opening. He must have added a second finger. Lust washed over her body in waves. She didn't want him to stop, couldn't let him stop. When he pulled his fingers out of her juicy pussy, she grabbed his wrist. Then she gasped when something slender and firm slid without warning into her cunt.

"You're dripping wet, baby," Brendan whispered soothingly. Before she could protest — though she wasn't sure she wanted to protest — assured fingers closed over her clit, teasing the hard pearl as he coated the plug in her hot juices. God, she was completely naked and exposed to Brendan, pressing her forehead against his cotton-covered chest, shivering as his boxers rubbed her bare legs.

"Do you want this, Di? Do you want me to fill your sexy ass?"

"Yes," she breathed, clutching his tank top.Yeswas all she could think right now. Yes to Brendan's sensuous hand between her legs, yes to his deep voice whispering in her ear, yes to her tingling ass being filled, and yes to Brendan's hard body getting naked as soon as possible. When her hands found the heavy bulge in his boxers, tugging at his waistband while she squeezed and fondled his erection, he sighed with pleasure. His mouth moved to her neck, nibbling the tender skin. Diana shuddered, bucking against his patient fingers on her clit and the unyielding toy in her pussy.

"Ian left these last night, didn't he?" he murmured, nudging her hickeys with his tongue. Heat bloomed all the way down her body. She wrapped an arm around his back, biting down a moan.

"Who else?" she managed to whisper.

Brendan groaned softly into her neck, nuzzling the smooth skin. "Hot. He told me how good you felt, Di."

"He did?" she whispered. God, the thought of Ian going over last night's details with his brother pissed her off...it should have pissed her off...but right now, it only turned her on. No doubt Brendan would tell Ian everything that was happening right now... Jesus, this was crazy... She moaned in protest when Brendan gave her tingling pussy a final squeeze and eased the plug from her soaked cunt.

Warm hands turned her onto her stomach, rubbing the goosebumps away from her skin. By the time Brendan's palms worked their way down over the generous curve of her hips, her ass arched towards him of its own accord. Fingers squeezed her creamy thighs, then spread her cheeks open, exposing all her intimate parts.

"Brendan..." she whispered.

"Are you embarrassed, Di?" he murmured, rubbing her full cheeks.

She didn't want to admit it. She wouldn't admit it. They'd already done so much, and her pussy was dripping onto her sheets, hot and needy, and she didn't want him to stop—

"Yeah," she breathed, pressing her face into the covers. "I kind of am."

Brendan let go of her ass. There was a long pause. Diana was just getting up the courage to roll her face away from her pillow when a sudden smack on one cheek made her jump, her ass quivering and her body tightening in shock.

"Brendan?" She peered over her shoulder to make sure this wasn't actually Ian. He spanked her other cheek, and to her amazement, she relaxed.

"Good girl," he said softly. "This will help. Relax into it."

Diana couldn't believe it, but as Brendan kept spanking her firmly, it did help. It was crazy, and hot, and kind of hilarious. And it felt so good to give in and let him do it. She couldn't keep her giggles back. Brendan pinned her firmly in place, his free arm on her waist, as she squirmed and shook with laughter. His own soft chuckles met her ears.

"Ssshhh, baby," he murmured. Her ass was getting warmer and warmer as his palm alternated between her creamy round cheeks. "You don't want to wake your parents."

Before she could pant out an answer, something firm and slim pressed inexorably into her rosebud. Brendan was still spanking her, and she didn't any choice but to accept the intrusion. Her ass squeezed down on the plug, slick with her own juices and sliding smoothly into her velvety tightness, deeper than Ian's finger had been and getting wider and wider as Brendan slowly penetrated her sensitive ass. It felt so wrong, and so right, and so wrong again, and oh...it was all the way in. Assured hands were easing her onto her back, finding the heat and wetness between her legs, even as she squirmed against the mix of pleasure and discomfort.

And gasped as warm skin pressed against hers. Brendan was naked now. He must have taken his clothes off before he started spanking her. She could just see the planes of his shoulders, the swells of his arms, in the faint light from the guttering candles. His tank top and boxers lay on her desk. More lust washed over her from the weight of his sleek body.

"It's too much," she whispered. But her cunt was thrusting toward his hand, soaked with need and begging for his touch. She buried her face in the bulk of his shoulder.

"Give it a minute, Di," Brendan whispered reassuringly. "Open your pussy to me."

Oh God, he was rubbing her clit firmly in circles, taking possession of her swollen lips. Her ass tingled and quivered around the solid plug. Craving built deep inside her, the slight burning in her ass turning to fiery pleasure.

"Brendan...Ian," she moaned, in a daze. "I want Ian too."

"Then I'll get him, baby," Brendan whispered. One hand left her soft curves, reaching toward the floor. He moved against her, massaging her dripping pussy, as he retrieved his phone. A bright screen shone through the dimness. Diana caught the words:shes asking for you

Then she cried out as the phone dropped to the floor and lips closed over one puckered nipple, sucking the tender bud so sweetly that she could barely believe the same twin had filled her tight ass with the plug she now clenched and fluttered around. As she arched her back toward Brendan's mouth, a finger slid into her soaked cunt.

"Your little pussy's so tight and hot, Di," he murmured into her breast, licking all over the voluptuous globe in a way that made her pant and grab his hair. "You're going to feel incredible on my cock."

"Brendan, please..." She didn't mind begging with Brendan. His smiles and soft touches coaxed it out of her. He kissed her between her breasts. His fingertip teased her moist opening, and she shuddered.

"More?"

"Yes...please..."

Another finger entered her pussy. Oooohhh...so good...but not enough.

"More," she whispered. Brendan engulfed her other nipple with his warm mouth. She almost jumped at the sharpness of a third large finger stretching her tight pussy. Sometimes, unsure in the dark and excitement, she'd wondered how many fingers one twin or the other had inside of her, but her incredibly full cunt didn't leave any doubt: this was the first time she'd taken three.

"Ooh..." she whimpered.

"Relax, Di," Brendan murmured. "You asked for more because you needed more. You can handle this."

Slowly, she relaxed around Brendan's fingers, her satiny pussy flexing and quivering around him. And oh God, feeling the plug in her ass at the same time... He was right. She'd been longing for this, waiting for it, needing it.

She sighed at the satisfyingly full feeling. Brendan lifted his head from her breasts and smiled up at her. "Good?"

"Yes."

His thumb wandered over her slick valley, caressing her lips lightly, now and then brushing her clit. Sparks of fire shot through Diana's crotch. She rubbed against Brendan's hand, her ass flexing around the plug, reaching for release. A strong hand on her hip cut her movements short.

"Don't you want to save it for Ian? You wanted him here too."

"Dammit, Brendan..." She tried to thrust her swollen cunt against his fingers, but he held her firmly in place.

"I know you can wait, sweetness. He's going to want to feel you come when he fucks your ass."

Oh my God. Who was really in charge here?

"Please let me come, Brendan." Juices trickled from her pussy. He hadn't stopped lightly stroking her wet and aroused flesh.

"Soon."

"What about you? Can you wait too?" she whispered.

She regretted saying it as soon as she saw the mischievous smile flash across Brendan's face. For a second, he looked so exactly like his brother, it was disorienting. Then warm lips captured her mouth as his fingers slid from her soaked cunt. One muscular leg parted hers. Before she knew it, her pussy was slowly opening under the insistent pressure of his rounded head. No way could he fit right now — Diana gasped into his kiss as his thick cock sank into her pussy.

"Guess I can't." He kissed her neck.

Diana moaned softly. If she'd felt full before, this was another level altogether. She could just barely handle the sensations of Brendan's cock, plumbing her pussy slow but deep, and the firm plug nestled in her ass. Gripping his shoulders, she shifted under his weight, trying to angle her hips so it wouldn't be so intense, but Brendan just kissed her again and cupped her round ass, squeezing the creamy skin as he pulled her even closer. Diana's cunt spasmed with need, and oh God, fiery ripples in her ass. It was all blending together. Hot pulses of pleasure threatened to overtake her as she wriggled against Brendan's hard body, doing her best to thrust back. Brendan held her firmly while he fucked her, his soft sounds of pleasure buzzing against her ear. Her cunt rippled around his cock, spasming again when he changed his angle, and he let out a grunt of enjoyment.

Whimpers left her mouth, flowing together in a long sob of desire. She was moving with him now, and it was all feeling better...and better... "Brendan, I'm so close," she moaned.

Immediately, he pulled out of her slickness, arching his body back and swiftly climbing over her.

"What?" Diana gasped. "What are you—"

Warm flesh rubbed against her lips. Brendan had straddled her so fast she hadn't realized what was happening. Tossed on waves of pure lust, Diana could only open her mouth to take in his hot cock. Oh yes. He tasted delicious. Her whole body was buzzing. Eagerly, she lapped her own cream off his thick, veined shaft, wrapping her fingers around the base. Brendan was moaning now too, thrusting his hips toward her face and gasping when her excited tongue found the sensitive spot on the underside of his head.

"Oh, sweet baby," he groaned. Diana shuddered with need. "You're such a good little cocksucker."

Shock and arousal washed over her body. Ian had called her a slut plenty of times, even a hot bitch, but Brendan had never gotten that dirty. His words tightened her nipples. God, her full breasts, her dripping pussy, her tingling ass, her whole body, everything was crying out for attention. But she was so focused on the cock in her hands and mouth, she couldn't bear to pull one hand away to touch herself. Instead, she sucked harder, opening her soft lips to take in more of Brendan's shaft.

"Oh yeah, beautiful. That's it. Take me deep."

Oh God, he was filling her mouth, it was too much, but she licked his velvety rod as fast as she could, responding to his pants and cries. She had to admit, it was beyond sexy the way Brendan crumbled when she sucked his cock. His silken balls filled her hand with warm weight, his pulsing shaft was thick and satisfying in her mouth. Suddenly, hot fluid bathed her cheeks and flooded her tongue. Brendan kept thrusting, moaning, until with one final twitch he withdrew his cock from her mouth and smiled down at her. Diana sighed with relief as his large hands cradled her face, massaging her aching jaw.

"So good, Di," he murmured.

"Brendan, please..." she whispered, arching her back toward him.

Thankfully, he stretched out next to her again, pulling her close. A cry left her mouth when his fingers met her needy cunt. Her ass quivered around the plug.

"How do you feel, baby?" His lips brushed hers.

"I need to come," she gritted.

"When Ian gets here. You asked for him."

Brendan's self-satisfied grin, dimples marking both his cheeks, just stoked her furious need. How dare he tease her like this after he'd come deep in her mouth? Panting, she dug her nails into his broad back and scratched, hard.

Brendan's eyebrows shot up. "Easy, Di."

Before she knew it, he'd captured both her wrists in one hand and pinned them above her head, against the wall by her pillow. She tugged, but she couldn't free herself. Brendan's other hand roamed over her body, cupping one heavy breast soothingly. God, she was so alive to every touch from him, and it was just like Brendan to have to run the show, and this was beyond unfair and unbelievably hot at the same time. When she tried to thrust against his hand, sure fingers pinched her nipple, crushing the tight bud.

"Brendan!" she gasped. "Why are you being so mean?"

"Be patient, baby." He tickled her flushed skin, and she moaned.

"You're worse than Ian."

"Maybe."

"Brendan, I need you now," she pleaded.

"You're gorgeous like this, Di." His warm palm roamed to her other breast, knowingly caressing her sensitive flesh. Heat suffused her body, from her face to her feet. She whimpered, tugging again against his restraining hand, but he held firm. Lips met hers in a comforting kiss, and her buzzing crotch clenched, her pussy around nothing and her ass around the plug. "So ready to be fucked. So ready to 'surprise yourself.'" Diana shivered at the quote from her own graduation speech. "So ready to take everything me and Ian can give you."

As Brendan buried her whine in another kiss, branches creaked outside. Diana stiffened, pulling her wrists against his hand again, but Brendan just deepened the kiss. Finally, as the scraping sounds got louder, closer, at her window now, he released her.

A body crouched in the window frame. Ian dropped to the floor like a cat. Diana expected him to tease her about lying naked in his brother's arms, panting and flushed and on the brink of coming, but his eyes just raked over her. His shirt flew onto her desk. His shorts and boxers shot to the floor. Shoes thudded against the carpet. Diana moaned at the sight of his bunched muscles, tensed and ready to pounce.

"Brendan hasn't let you come yet, has he?" His voice was low and intent.

Diana didn't bother answering. Her quivering body was enough of a response. She just looked up into his eyes, slitted with lust, and made a silent plea.

Leaping onto the bed, he dove between Diana's legs. A hot demanding tongue crashed into her clit. Diana's head whipped to the side, and she stifled a cry of shock and pleasure in Brendan's shoulder. There was nothing gentle about the way Ian was licking her pussy. His tongue lashed her clit again and again. Total overload...she'd thought the people and noise and excitement tonight were overwhelming, but they were nothing compared to the desperate, almost painful pleasure building between her legs. When he stopped licking for half a second, she didn't know whether to thank him or kill him. Then firm lips closed around her engorged clit, sucking so hard the bed dropped out from under her.

"Ian! Jesus!" she gasped.

As her thighs clasped Ian's head, Brendan's hands closed over her breasts. His solid body pressed against her curves, her own hand clutching his hot cock for dear life, her other hand pulling Ian's hair, hard. Her mattress creaked and rocked as she bucked her hips against Ian's tongue. God, any minute now they were all going to tumble onto the floor, but the twins anchored her in place, and just when she was on the brink, gasping, her pussy oozing hot cream onto her sheets, Ian's mouth eased up. His tongue roamed over her swollen lips, exploring them so intimately that Diana felt completely open and exposed to him. Dammit, she was so close to coming, she couldn't take it, and when she tried to urge Ian's head back towards her clit, he just grunted and probed her tight opening with his tongue. Diana's whole body tensed up at the way the thick muscle tugged at her sensitive entrance, pushing against her moist flesh. Insistent hands squeezed her ass cheeks, forcing the soft globes apart. When his fingers found the flared end of the plug nestled in her ass, he growled into her cunt.