The Break Up

Story Info
Alicia's public facial keeps me interested.
2.8k words
4.68
97.3k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,344 Followers

Here's a short and fast one (under 3000 words) about trying to break up with Alicia until she wears a facial in public and changes my mind. I hope you enjoy!

At nineteen, Shannon Marie Mitchell ruined me. I didn't know it at the time, but she fucked me up for years. It was the finals week, two days before we left the university for different sides of the state and the second to last time we would be together. It was a good blowjob. Shannon didn't mind sucking dick, but hated to swallow. Like always, she sucked me right to the edge of an orgasm, pulled away, and started stroking me. When I came, I sprayed on her face. She laughed, something she did a lot, before leaning back on her heels so I could see my cumshot rolling down her cheeks and chin. "How do I look?"

"Like a porn star," I had told her.

Getting up, she went into the bathroom my room shared with another room and looked at herself in the mirror. "I do look like a porn star!" she giggled. "Maybe I should just stay this way?" That's when her cell phone rang. Darting across my room, she answered it and had a quick conversation with my cum dripping off her face. I don't know why, but that was the moment that ruined me. It never happened again and it took me years to realize what she had done to me.

College was more years ago now than I care to admit. After several moves because of work, I was successful, but frustrated. Karen's a good example. Nice woman. The kind of woman you take home to meet the parents and she was still hot enough to turn heads at a business party. She seemed to like me, but she was uptight in the bedroom. She wouldn't kiss after I went down on her, so that sucked. She wouldn't kiss after going on me, either. And seriously, ninety percent of the time, that would have been fine. We had a lot going on between us outside the bedroom, but her limits got to me. Six months into an otherwise fine relationship, I broke it off. Sorry. I was bored. Back to dating.

Over the years, I kept repeating the same process. I'd find a woman, we'd date for a few months, and then I'd get restless. It wasn't their fault. As the list of names behind me grew, I knew it was me, but what the fuck was my problem? I was turning into a serial monogamist. Renee lasted six months before I moved. Brandy lasted four months before I realized she was a psycho-bitch (at least that one wasn't on me). Darla was a three week fling. Terri wanted a ring and I wasn't interested in giving her one. I liked Margo, a lot, but she was a germ-o-phobe who insisted on showering before sex and the second we were done. That just got annoying. Yeah, there was more behind all those names, but when I'm sitting at home jerking off, it gets to be about the sex.

I really wanted things to work with Alicia. I liked her, a lot. But four months into dating her, I could feel those same old frustrations creeping in and that wasn't fair to her. Meeting her for a late lunch at an outdoor cafe downtown, I decided it was time to come clean. She ordered a Long Island Iced Tea. I ordered a regular iced tea. Quick on the uptake, she called me out before we had a chance to order our food.

"This just sucks," Alicia said, folding her menu and setting it aside. We had ordered drinks and nothing more.

"What does?" I asked, not realizing she had figured things out.

"You're going to break up with me, aren't you?"

"Fuck," I said, frustrated that a drink order could tip her off. Oh well, it was out there, might as well run with it. "I'm sorry."

"Can I ask why?" Alicia said, her blue eyes burrowing into my brown ones. She didn't look pissed or sad, just determined to get a straight answer.

"It's not you, it's me."

"And we can still be friends, right?" She smiled as she said it. It wasn't a happy smile. The waitress dropped off our drinks and slipped away without taking our order.

I felt bad, for her and me. I guess I was being a jerk, but I wasn't sure how. I could have written her an email, sent a text, or done it by phone. I could have tapered things off, I guess, becoming too busy to go out a few times in a row until she got the message. Instead, three days after our last fuck, here I was, doing it face-to-face and trying to own up to being me. "It really is me," I repeated.

"You married? Going to jail? Met someone else?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Then how do I know it's you?"

"Because there's no reason for it to be you," I said, touching the back of her hand to soften the blow. She didn't grab my hand, but she didn't move hers away, either. Smiling, I apologized and explained, "Almost said we can still be friends."

"Is that what you want? Do you want to be fuck-buddies and nothing else?"

I bit back asking if that possible. "I don't know what I want."

"You just know it's not me," she said, pulled her hand from beneath mine and taking a sip of her drink. "Good enough for me. I'm going to sit here and finish my drink before I head home. You okay with that?"

"Yeah, sure," I mumbled. "Okay if I pay for it?"

"Since I didn't bring my purse, that would be good."

I flagged down the waitress and asked for the check. She took my card and went back inside. "Ask a question?" Alicia nodded. "What if I didn't offer to pay?" It was a bullshit question, but I was curious.

"You see that guy over there?" she grinned, nodding at a table slightly behind us and to the left. "He hasn't taken his eyes off me since we showed up. I bet he would have bought my drink." When I glanced over my shoulder, the guy quickly to an interest in his cell phone.

"At least he has good taste." It wasn't a kindness, I meant it. Alicia was cute. Blue eyes and straight blonde hair that hung like a curtain to her shoulders. I liked how her hair was a darker blonde, more yellow than white. She had a pretty smile, though it was perfect. Her eye teeth stuck out too far and she liked red wine and coffee too much for her teeth to have that fake bleached white look that was so popular. She was naturally slender, which meant she was on the flat chested side. It didn't bother me, I'm more an eyes, face, and ass man. Pretty eyes, a cute face, and a killer ass was the right combination for me.

"Just not good enough for you, right?"

"No, that's not true. I think you're hot."

"Ah, so it's a sex thing then?" she asked, taking another sip of her drink.

"Wow, this is getting weird."

"Sorry, just wondering, okay? I thought we were doing good, so it sort of sucks. Is that it? Not enough blow jobs?"

"Stop it," I laughed.

The waitress returned with my card and the check for me to sign. I signed the check, but sat still. Was I making a mistake? "Do you believe me when I say I like you?"

"Before today I did."

"I still do."

"You've got a funny way of showing it."

"You're right. I'm being an idiot. I'm sorry." What else could I say? Alicia was fun, but not fun enough. How the hell do you say that to someone? You don't. You just say it's you and you walk away. Putting my card away, I stood.

"I'm going to fuck him."

"Who? That guy?"

"Why not? I was planning on fucking you tonight, but I guess he'll do."

"He might be kinky."

"As long as it's not anal, maybe I'm kinky, too. Did you forget how we met?" I hadn't forgotten. It was from an internet dating site. Not one of the tame ones you see advertised on TV and not one of those sites, but it did have a bit of an edge to it. Still, Alicia had my attention. I hesitated. "I thought you were leaving."

"Do you want me to?"

"I want you to be straight with me, that's all. If you want something, ask for it. Who knows? Maybe I'll do it. But if you're too lost to even know what you want, then I can't help you." I don't know what it was about the way she was staring at me, but it got to me. Her stare wasn't any different than before. She didn't look sad or mad. Maybe it was how her jaw was set, as if she was daring me to say something else. "Aw, never mind." Alicia turned back to her drink.

I sat back down. Sure, it was on the edge of the chair. I didn't think I was staying, but I was curious. "Why does it matter?"

She shrugged. "I'm just tired of a dating, you know?" Her words hit home with me.

"Yeah, I get that."

"So stop being a pussy and put something out there. Shock me. See what happens."

"Fine. You like that guy over there? Go suck him off and come back with his jizz on your chin."

She looked at the guy sitting by himself for a moment. She smiled at him before turning back to me. "How do I know you're not going to leave while I'm doing it?"

"You don't. I might, but what difference does it make? You already said you were going to take him home, I'm just moving the clock ahead."

Alicia sucked her drink dry. "Order me another one of these before you leave, okay?" Standing up, she walked over to the guy who couldn't stop staring at her. Picking up a knife, I used it like a mirror. I saw her sitting across from him, talking. It took a minute or two, before the guy stood up and walked inside the restaurant. Alicia detoured past the table before she followed him. "Be right back."

As I sat at the table on the sidewalk, I wondered what I was doing. I watched a few people walking past. The waitress asked if there was something more I needed. I kept the menus, reopened our tab, ordered Alicia another drink, and decided a Long Island Iced Tea was a better choice for me, too. I was halfway way through my drink before I saw the staring man leaving the restaurant. He looked in a hurry. He shot me a grin on his way past me.

"Thanks for the drink," Alicia said, touching my shoulder before she sat back across from me as if nothing was happening. She picked up her drink and drank from the long straw while I stared. There was a wet smear across her nose, her left cheek, and several more on her chin. I could see where the white, clearish liquid as run down her neck, too. What's more, anyone who walked by the outdoor cafe could see it, too. She leaned across the table. "He was really small, so good call."

I wanted to say something, but what? Reaching beneath the table, I had to adjust my hard cock.

Alicia fanned her face. "It sort of tickles."

"Nice," some guy walking past said, noticing her.

After sipping her drink again, she leaned back. "Well?"

"I'm hard as hell," I admitted.

"Stand up. Let me see." I glanced both ways, wondering who else I was going to show before I stood. Her eyes were on my crotch. She smiled. I sat back down. "I thought you were leaving."

I panicked. "Are you kidding?"

"So, you like this look?"

"Hell yeah I do."

"Interesting," she said as our waitress came back.

"Oh my God!" the poor woman said when she looked at Alicia. The waitress looked around at the other diners. "Ma'am, you can't just sit there like that."

"Like how?" Alicia asked.

"With stuff on your face."

"What stuff?"

"I think we both know what stuff," the waitress said, standing stiffly. She looked to me for help, still wearing a incredulous look on her face. "She can't just sit there like that."

"Don't look at me, it's not mine."

"That's gross!"

"Well, it was his idea," Alicia corrected, smiling. Scooping a bit off her chin, she poked her finger in her mouth.

The waitress, a sweet looking college girl, opened her eyes still wider. Her mouth matched the perfect O shape of her eyes before she spun and rushed inside.

"Drink up, she probably going for the manager," Alicia laughed.

"If I could leave a twenty behind, I'd say we could just leave. But I'd hate to stiff her, too." Alicia fished inside her pocket, pulled out a fifty and tossed it on the table. "I thought you didn't have any money."

"You don't I blew that guy for nothing, do you?" she asked, grabbing my hand as we laughed and left the restaurant with other diners staring at Alicia's face.

"You're kidding me, right?"

"No. I told him you forgot your wallet and I didn't bring mine."

I roared with laughter as we turned the corner and slowed to a walk. We passed a couple walking hand-in-hand in our direction. They gave Alicia's face curious glances until they were close enough to see the pattern splattered there. "No shit," the guy said.

"Perverts," the woman added as they walked by.

Our cars were parked around another corner, behind the restaurant. Parking was free on Saturdays. I saw Alicia had parked next to mine. We stood between our cars. "I might have a napkin or something in my car," I offered.

"Fuck you," she said, grabbing my face in her hands and laying a kiss on my lips. As we kissed, one of her hands slipped between us and grabbed at my hard cock. She rubbed it as we kissed a moment longer. "Do you have any idea how excited I am right now?" Looking at her face, my eyes were on the not yet dry jizz. That's when I licked her chin. She gave me a surprised look. "Tell me you're not gay."

"Does this feel gay?" I asked, pressing against her and kissing her again. My hands clutched at her ass and when that wasn't enough, I tugged at the front of her jeans until they were open far enough for me shove my hand inside. I cupped her pussy, feeling how wet she was. That's when she started the working the front of my pants, too. She fished her hand inside my underwear, pulling on my hard cock.

"I want this," she purred.

"Fine," I said, pulling and pushing her until she was pressed up against my car. I jerked her pants down, pressed up against her, and fished my cock between her legs and inside her wet pussy. Alicia moaned, rested her arms on the roof of my car and pushed backwards. Pressed against the side of my car meant she could see the light Saturday afternoon traffic as it moved by. She could see the few people walking down the street, past our parking lot. Turning her head, we managed to kiss over her shoulder. I didn't last long. I couldn't. I was too excited. Feeling her pussy clenching at my cock in a rhythm that meant only thing , her orgasm; I came, too. Pressed against the side and roof of my car, we watched as another car cruised slowly by, looking for a space.

"Now I'm really wet," Alicia sighed.

"I can fix that, too," I offered, dropping to my knees and pressing my face against her pussy. I licked her and me while she stayed sandwiched between me and my car.

"Fuck, you're nasty," she moaned. I moaned back, but that's all I did. My mouth was too busy.

"Hey, get a room!" a gruff man said as he and his woman passed us.

"I think he's calling the police," Alicia cautioned. That was enough to turn the moment sour. I stood and we kissed while we pulled our clothes back into place. "You taste like pussy and cum."

"Problem with that?"

"Only if you're still breaking up with me."

There was still jizz on her face, drying and beginning to flake. "What if I'm just getting started?"

"Yeah, what if?" Alicia asked and she kissed me again.

If you liked the story, please be generous with your rating so others might find it, too. If you're anonymous, you can still vote!

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,344 Followers