The Breeding at the Ski Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that feels so good mommy," Angela moaned as she enjoyed her mother's tongue relentless assault. She was already astoundingly wet and needed no additional preparation from her mother, but her tongue felt good all the same to the young blonde.

She began to violently grip the carpet. She didn't expect to cum this fast, but Sophitia's experienced tongue was too much for her to handle at this time.

"Cum for me, dear," Sophitia whispered between lapping of her tongue.

Angela cried out as she came. No girl at college had made her cum that hard before. The orgasm pulsed through her body and she appeared to be convulsing at the sheer pleasure it gave her.

Sheva walked in just in time to witness this, a fresh bottle of wine in her hand. She was drinking straight from the bottle, her cock still unyieldingly erect as she walked toward them. She handed the bottle to Sophitia to take a sip of her own.

"Is she ready for breeding?" Sheva asked Sophitia.

"Yes. Use her," Sophitia replied, taking a swig of wine from the bottle and sitting down onto the couch.

"Yes, yes, yes, please!" Angela was squealing with anticipation. Every fiber in her being needed that big black dick inside her.

Sheva and Angela made eye contact, and the powerfully built woman stalked towards her. She walked with a manner that showed a singular purpose: to breed. She got to Angela, lifted her hips up, and slid a pillow underneath her. Getting on her knees, she slapped her large cock on the toned stomach underneath her. Angela giggled as she admired the cock with a mixture of fear and excitement. The weight of it was substantial, and it reached not far from her breasts because of its extreme length.

Sheva stood up, then, squatting with her cock pointing down, she entered the young blonde in the mating press position.

And so it began.

Sheva's cock was like a piston, taking rapid deep strokes inside the tight young pussy. The tightness was unlike anything she had experienced for quite some time. Each stroke felt better than the last as she found her rhythm. To Angela, the sensation of the big black cock entering her pussy was a harmony of pain and pleasure. It was by far the largest cock Angela had ever had.

Angela whimpered pitifully at the assault, her tits rising and falling as they bounced with each stroke. The pain from the rug burn on her back was beginning to mount, but the ecstasy outweighed the pain as she began to repeatedly orgasm. The first one came about thirty seconds in. She spasmed uncontrollably as her eyes glazed over. The second came three minutes in, even more violently than the first.

"Do you like that, you little college slut?" Sheva asked as they continued to thrust. Angela choked as Sheva grabbed her throat. "I love little college sluts like you."

"Ye-yes, mistress," Angela managed to get out.

"Mmmmmmm. Mistress. I like that. Your tits are going to look good when you're pregnant," Sheva gave a guttural growl.

"So full of milk for you and our baby," Angela whimpered.

This was enough to send Sheva over the edge. She gripped Angela's hips even tighter, her finger nails driving into her soft skin.

"Her pussy is so good, Sophitia!" Sheva practically yelled in the throes of ecstasy.

Sophitia was touching herself on the couch again, wine bottle in her other hand as she watched the two on the floor make love.

But there was no love involved. Just lustful breed fucking as her daughter required her maternal urges be fulfilled.

As Sheva approached orgasm, Angela felt her cock become even harder inside her, pushing to depths she didn't know she had. This gave her the fifth orgasm in ten minutes. No boy or girl had ever done this to her at college, and even the ones that had managed to get her to orgasm had never given her violent ones like this.

"I never want anyone else!" Angela screamed as she pulled Sheva in closer to kiss her. They locked lips, passionately kissing as Sheva continued to give her what she needed.

"Yeah, you and your mom going to move in?" Sheva moaned in reply, thrusting harder, faster. "So I can fuck you like this every night, you little slut?"

"I want you to own me---own us," Angela gasped as she could barely breathe.

"Do you hear your little slut for a daughter, Sophitia?" Sheva asked as she looked over to Sophitia on the couch, still touching herself.

"She's not going to have to a choice when you knock her up. She's going to have to drop out of college," Sophitia replied. "Be your live-in fuck toy."

"Cum for me mistress, please! I need it!" Angela exclaimed.

And Sheva let go. Let go of all inhibition and restraint. Her cock began to pulsate as she orgasmed, pumping her voluminous load inside the young girl. She stayed inside as she came, shuddering as the euphoric warmth washed over her, and gripping her hips with tenacity. Pushing deeper, she began to slowly, gently gyrate her hips, savoring the orgasm.

Sheva pulled her cock out, slowly, watching the aftermath of her work as it oozed out after. Angela moaned, near motionless, and incapacitated after Sheva's relentless onslaught.

For a moment, Sheva considered asking Sophitia to come over and clean up the mess she had made in her pussy. However, she came with the intent to impregnate, and the more that remained inside the better. Instead, she beckoned Sophitia off the couch.

"Crawl," Sheva demanded.

Sophitia got on all fours and crawled towards the bull. She locked eyes on the still hard and rigid cock in front of her. The dark flesh glistened in the firelight, still wet with her and her daughter's ejaculate. She was in awe of it. She admired the strength and virility of it, the pleasure it brought. It's worthiness of worship.

"Good girl," Sheva cooed, gesturing with her index finger.

Upon reaching the cock jutting out majestically in front of her, Sophitia immediately imbibed it, taking in the musky scent of sex and sweat, savoring the taste of her daughter and lover's cum still on it. She cleaned off every inch of from tip to hilt, finishing with her balls, still very full for the fucking yet to come.

Sheva withdrew her cock from her mouth and leaned down to tenderly kiss her for her thorough work. Then, suddenly, she picked up the blonde with little perceived effort and carried her to the couch. Sophitia let out a gleeful scream. Sheva had always been physically formidable, and the years that passed did nothing to change that fact, Sophitia realized.

Sheva dropped her on the couch, and not in the most gentle manner. She then reoriented her to be on her knees with her ass facing her.

"Ass up," Sheva commanded as she spanked her ass. The power of the slap had her substantial ass rippling in response. "God, I love fat ass white girls."

The sight of her large perfectly toned ass from hours of gym time, and her swollen pussy was unbearable for Sheva. She immediately buried her face in the inviting ass, burying her tongue in her asshole. Sophitia arched her back harder in response, moaning at the eagerness of her tongue.

"I can't wait any longer; I need to breed you," Sheva purred, unburying her face from her ass.

She shoved her cock in impatiently and eagerly, splitting the mature blonde woman's pussy.

"Ugh, I forgot how big you are, baby," Sophitia gasped. "Oh I've missed that big black cock!

She was screaming. Sheva upped the tempo, pumping greedily and deep inside the eager white woman's pussy.

"Get in that pussy...get in that pussy. Take it, take it!" Sophitia yelled in ecstasy.

She hadn't experienced such a large cock in years. Since college, in fact, when Sheva used to fuck her in their dorm room and, later, the apartment they moved to...

Her thoughts took her back to those early days. When Sheva used to look at her in the lecture hall with that look in her eye and the two of them would quickly pack up their notebooks and quietly leave class. They'd be waiting at the bus stop for the campus bus while she'd whisper in Sheva's ear everything she wanted done to her once they were back to the dorms. She'd discreetly grind her gym-built ass against her, feeling how hard she was becoming as they stood there waiting. By the time they boarded the bus, Sheva would be so hard she had to cover her groin with her backpack. This led to them having to sit in the back where they would both have greater privacy. Sheva could set the backpack on the floor, revealing the undeniable outline of her very large cock inside her grey sweat pants. If the back of the bus was very sparse of other students, she would run her hand along it, feeling it stiffen under her touch. Sheva would throw her head into the headrest and whimper, helpless. Once the bus halted at their stop, Sheva would block her groin again with the backpack as the two of them disembarked. Once outside, the two practically ran to the dorm building, swiped their ID cards on the outside door reader, and entered.

By the time they made it to their room, Sheva was insatiable.

Sophitia came back to reality. They were no longer college students exploring their sexualities, but fully grown women with a whole life behind them. And here they were, twenty years later, making love again.

"I wish I could've gotten you pregnant all those years ago," Sheva whispered into her ear, still thrusting but at a slower, delicate tempo.

"You still can. We have time. Don't stop breeding me!" Sophitia replied, cocking her head to the side to meet her lips with her own.

Sheva shoved her face back into the couch, repositioned her hips slightly, and accelerated her thrusts. She was close to climax, and the breeding of mother and daughter almost complete. The rhythmic sound of her balls slapping, the soft whimpering of her lover, and the low moaning of the worn out college girl on the floor.

As the orgasm took her, she drove her hips forward with as much drive and force as she could muster. Due to Sophitia's age, time was not on their side, and she knew that the deeper she could get, the better chance for impregnation they would have. She shuddered violently as she came, somehow even more intense than her earlier orgasm with her daughter. Spurt after spurt of ejaculate filled her with a volume Sophitia had not experienced in decades. She arched her back further, pushing her hips back into her bull.

Sheva pulled out slowly, trying to keep as much of the load inside as possible. Sophitia flipped onto her back, curled her back, and extended her legs. It was an old fashioned way of making the pregnancy take, although Sophitia realized it was probably little more than an old wives' tale. Still, she was willing to give herself every possible edge in conceiving.

12