The Breeding Bitch

Story Info
Mother Superior trained her well.
1.8k words
4.09
110k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,464 Followers

"I love old fashioned discipline, Sir... manacles..." she taunted. "Educated men who know what they want... and who won't blush or go squeamy when they get what they want."

"Squeamy...great word. But be careful what you wish for."

The next Friday, I brought home a leather collar, like a dog collar, but with silver chains running to adjustable nipple clamps.

She refused to be intimidated.

"What's your mind thinking of right now, Sir? My mind is thinking of you walking me on all fours and then fucking me like a bitch in heat."

"Naked, except for your black knee high boots and the collar . I plan to walk you down the street. I've often wondered which neighbours are secretly jealous of my having such a hot young housekeeper, one who just graduated from convent school. I also wonder if they suspect that I bought you- that you are here as my breeding slave, to give me the healthy baby my wife can't."

"Yes, please, Sir. If anybody asks, I wouldn't say I am a slave. I love earning my keep so to speak and with the Mother Superior's blessings. She was so loving when she raised me. I was an orphan, so never knew my parents. At the convent, we learned that helping infertile couples to fulfill their lives is a sacred calling. Now that I'm eighteen, it is my time to enter the world and pursue that calling."

I did not point out that her sacred calling did not necessarily need to include bdsm, or public humiliation, but here she seemed to be turned on by it, and with my wife away visiting family, there were no constraints, just restraints. Having spoken the words, I now had to act on them, or risk losing control.

The black boots were shiny and attention grabbing. The collar kept her neck straight and her head high as she walked on all fours, like the bitch in heat she was.

"Sir, I can feel the chain pull on my pink nipples." she moaned, her eyes searching ahead and around her.

"The older guy in the dark house on the corner is peeping out between his curtains," she observed. "I bet he's jealous as hell, wanting to come over and breed me and pay you to train the litter to be sluts for couples or men while you keep me as the prime breeding slut machine."

Sacred calling my foot- the bitch loved being a slut.

"Do you think he'd pay me by letting me eat creampies out of his wife's cunt? Sharing them with you of course."

"Yes please, Sir. I bet he would pay you anyway you wanted if it meant letting him breed me and fuck me when he wanted."

All this time, I was walking her down the street like a puppy.

"I would eat you each time he fucks you, but I would only fuck your ass so your cunt would be his. My wife would be my cunt to fuck. She would groom you while I watch. She would raise the pick of litters to be her own children. The other wives could pick some too. We'd send any runts to be raised by Mother Superior."

I laughed."The sacred blessings."

"I would love that." She laughed with more lust than a barely legal convent girl should know. "You pimp me out to him, let him fuck my ass hard .. fuck... mmmmmmmmmm the thought of you doing that is awesome- me becoming the neighbourhood slut, owned by you for everything and anything and you watching while their wives tell their husbands to do all the bad sex things to me that the wives won't put up with themselves. Some of those bitches getting off touching their cunts watching me fuck their husbands, others copying my sluttiness later, a few joining in for threesomes."

I realized that she was describing the progress of her life in my house in the six months since she had arrived just after her eighteenth birthday.

"Only I get to fuck your ass." I corrected her. "The others can have your mouth or your cunt. If their wives are hungry enough, they can eat you after, as long as they pay me by fucking me."

"Yes, please, Sir. But, even though your wife has been training me, my ass is so tight you may not be able to push hard enough."

"I'll have a couple of their wives lick and finger your ass until it is ready for my cock. There will be enough wetness in your cunt to use as lube."

"Yes please, Sir. I will grip their fingers and tongues so tight in my ass. They will lube your ass up ready for my cock to push inside that most sacred space. You will love it when they hold me and hold my tits squeezing your nipples to help you cum and milk my cock."

We had reached in the park at the end of the street, right where all the uptight neighbour wives walk their dogs.

"Would you fuck them right here?"

"Yes please Sir. My heart is fluttering so much." She paused, reaching up to touch her collar, looking up at me with a heaven sent smile.

"I love wearing your lovely leather collar, Sir," she moaned.

The light breeze brought her bitch in heat scent to my nose. She really was as wet as she had described in her fantasy of being prepared by the neighbourhood wives.

"Can you feel the little stones in the ground biting into your knees and palms?"

"Yes, Sir, think how they were tracked there on the paws of real dogs."

I pressed her head down until her nose was right against the fresh spring grass.

"Holy fuck," she screamed, surely waking any napping neighbours. "Whose cock is that?"

"It is mine, entering your wet cunt just long enough to get wet enough to fuck your ass. Better get used to it."

"Yes, sir," she panted. Her hips began rolling in anticipation.

Her ass was still technically virgin, certified by Mother Superior herself. There is an upside to buying a breeding bitch raised raised in a remote convent in the Swiss alps. Technically, that is, because no one had buried a real cock into that warm passageway, not balls deep, not even just the tip pushing teasingly past the sphincter. Only technically, though, because Mother Superior had trained her charge's anus to accept penetration, starting with a single finger, then a slim tapered dildo about the width of a pencil eraser, working up to one the thickness of two fingers at the base, and finally, a realistic sized butt plug that the bitch now wore every day around our house. My wife had continued the process, using her tongue to dilate that opening, and progressing to a strap-on cock very close to the size of my man meat.

This Friday evening in the park, I was deflowering her ass, completing that training.

I pulled my cock almost out of her cunt, just the tip resting in her labia as I smeared her own juices around her anus as lubrication.

"Now be my good little dirty girl... relax, baby."

She was holding her breath, waiting for the pain, as the head of my cock passed her tight little muscle ring. Then I was in, and she exhaled contentedly, an anal virgin no longer. Her asshole puckered around the root of my shaft, holding me deep inside.

I stayed very still for an instant, just until her muscles acclimated to my cock stretching her forbidden passage open. Then I reached around and tugged on the chains, the nipple clamps biting into her tits. She quickly relaxed and was now taking my surging cock up her ass and pushing to meet my thrusts.

"Damn, you feel so good," I groaned, shoving so deep within her I guessed she could really feel it in her belly. "You like to have my cock in your ass don't you?"

"Oh. Sir. You do know just how to fuck me. I love the feeling of you filling my ass," she sighed, pleased to be completely under my command. I used one hand to continue tugging the chains, the other started stroking her clit.

What a nasty sight we must have made, her almost completely naked in the park, nipples hard, breasts heaving against the ground, ass in the air with my fat cock buried deep in that hole. Meanwhile, between her legs, my fingers rubbing and massaging her almost hairless young cunt . Making her engorged clit dance like a firefly.

I started to pump in and out of her ass faster with each stroke. She was now lost in passion. Slowing again I took long deep strokes to control the situation. She continued to moan as I did his best to send her over the edge. She might be breeding stock, but even a prize bitch deserves a reward for work well done.

"Ohhh, Sir. I feel like I'm just some slut that you're using for sex, because all you want to do is fuck my ass right here where anybody could see, like you don't care at all what they think of me. But I know that really, you do care, that you are showing off what a happy breeding bitch you have brought here to share with anybody who dares to fuck me, to pay your price. And I love feeling dirty. I love it when you treat me like this."

I pumped my fingers in and out of her sloppy wet cunt as I sawed my cock in and out of her ass, never withdrawing completely, but fucking her hard as her climax neared. The creamy sound of her cunt slopping around my hand was arousing , not that the heat of her bowels around my throbbing cock was revolting. She truly was a gift from God, or at least from Mother Superior.

She began sobbing and moaning more intensely as I fucked her tight asshole, pulling almost out then plunging deep within.

The fact that her face was buried in the grass did little to muffle her climax. I felt my balls tense in their sac and picked the rhythm up again. Suddenly, great bobs of goo were flooding out up my shaft and filling her ass. This just seems to intensify her orgasm. Her screams must have been heard throughout the neighbourhood as she peaked with my cock still throbbing deep inside her forbidden passage, which was virgin no longer.

We spent a few moments recovering, our breathing progressing from panting back to something resembling normal. As I walked her back up the street, the same way the neighbourhood wives walked a well exercised pooch back from the park, I was sure I saw more than a few curtains fluttering. There was a little trail of my cream slowly oozing out of her no longer virginal ass. I started thinking about how to explain to my wife that I was no longer going to be the one to impregnate our breeding bitch.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,464 Followers