The Breeding Center Ch. 13

Story Info
Lexi embraces her purpose.
1.3k words
4.05
20.2k
5
0

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned long and hard. The pain in my lower back was excruciating and my pelvic floor felt like it was about to tear apart. The joints in my hips hurt and sweat covered my body. The buzz of activity all around, accompanied with the medical beeping was an irritating distraction. I closed my eyes, dropped my head and fought hard to catch my breath.

"Come on Lexi! We're almost there. You're doing great." Someone said.

"I can't." I gasped. "I can't do anymore."

My eyes drifted open and I saw my legs in stirrups. Miss Agatha sat between them. "I'm going to need another couple of strong pushes Lexi."

I took a deep breath and bore down. Another extended moan turned into a scream as the burning intensified.

Someone counted "...four, five, six..."

"Come on Lexi, keep it up." Another voice said.

"Nine, ten."

I gasped and dropped my head again. "It hurts."

Before I could rest someone demanded "Again!" I obediently returned to pushing.

"...three, four, five..."

I fell back into the bed and fought to catch my breath.

"Come on Lexi. Don't quit now! Concentrate! Let's get this baby delivered!" Miss Agatha said with some urgency.

I did not respond. In the darkness behind my eyes, I heard my breath begin to normalize and the beeping become softer. I felt myself drift away from the agony and chaos.

"Lexi... Lexi!" I heard a familiar voice exclaim. My eyes drifted open and Riley was at my side. The concern was evident in her face. "You can do this!" She whispered with conviction.

I nodded and sucked in another deep breath. Hands behind me urged me to crunch forward. I tensed and pushed.

"...seven, eight, nine, ten. Again."

I exhaled heavily, sucked in another breath, and bore down into my tightened abdomen

"...seven, eight, nine, ten."

Searing pain bit into me and I was immediately told to stop pushing.

"Hold on Lexi. The head is out." Miss Agatha said as she suctioned fluid from the baby's nose and mouth. I strained to see my baby, but couldn't. Then Miss Agatha brought her attention back to me, smiling. "Ok Lexi, one more big one."

I inhaled and bore down. Miss Agatha maneuvered the infant down and with a sharp pinch, I felt it's shoulder free from my body and the infant slipped out.

Silence.

Miss Christi stood by with an open receiving blanket. The lifeless commodity was quickly accepted. Miss Agatha cut the cord before Miss Christi rushed away.

"Wait! Where is she taking my baby? Come back, let me see it. It is alive?" My monitors beeped continually and the staff busied themselves doing who knows what. I could not comprehend how life could go on without the cry I expected to hear. There was only a heart-wrenching silence. I turned to Riley and burst into tears. She rubbed my back anxiously and held me close to her side.

A moment later, the baby took its first breath and began to wail. Agonizing tears turned to joy as the whole room felt the relief of the harrowing moment.

Exhausted and delighted, I yearned for the child. "Can I see my baby now?" I asked Miss Agatha between my spread legs. She ignored me and focused on her work.

"My baby... can someone bring me my baby?" I said anxiously. The staff did not respond.

I sought help from Riley. She answered me with an incomprehensible shrug. Panic-stricken, my stomach wretched.

Miss Christi finally approached with the quieted little bundle in her arms, cleaned and swaddled. The tension in my shoulders quickly faded. The glow of her face as she admired my precious baby made me ache, and I wondered if I might explode from being filled with so much love. She walked carefully to my bedside and smiled warmly at me. Then she turned to Riley. "Congratulations! You have a son." She said as she placed the infant in Riley's arms.

Riley cradled him and was instantly enchanted by our little guy. She studied his sweet little face and stroked the delicate skin on his cheek. Her eyes became wet and she took in a ragged breath, completely overwhelmed with emotion. "Lexi, he's beautiful... he's absolutely perfect!" she said. "I'm so proud of you." Riley bent over carefully and kissed me on the forehead. My heart swelled with happiness for our perfect little family. I lifted my head and strained to see my baby's face, but Riley turned away and walked slowly toward the door, without breaking her gaze on the precious miracle in her arms.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I cried out. "Where are you going with my baby?!"

*****

I woke with a start. My heart slammed in my chest and I had to wipe the wetness from my eyes. The nightmare felt so vivid and I fought to shake it.

I rose from my bed and saw the sun had painted a strikingly beautiful sunrise outside my window. I stepped closer, took in the beauty of the colors and the way they reflected off the water. The gulls cried out and scattered, frightened as a helicopter pulled away from the roof of the building.

A tickle on my inner thigh captured my attention. I lifted my gown and slid my right hand between my legs. I withdrew to see it covered with a clear discharge. Puzzled, I inspected again. As my touch grazed my slick opening I found myself effortlessly aroused. How could it be that a dream filled with incredible pain managed to awaken such an insistent urge?

Stepping apart offered better access and I let my fingers trace and probe the slippery folds. I placed my left hand on the frame of the window and softened my eyes. I listened to the subtle changes in my breath, faint at first but transforming into shallow quick pants. I visualized the birthing bed in my dream and the outspread of my legs. I remembered the pressure, the weight of the infant that rested between my hips, fighting for his freedom, and the way my body strained and agonized to open even wider. I imagined my exhaustive efforts and how they amplified the spread and burn. And as I concentrated on such images, the spasms in my pussy began.

I shook and panted heavily as I vigorously stroked my sweet nub. My knees weakened and I opened my stance even further. Frantically I worked. I threw my head back and released a slight squeal and strenuous exhale as I savored the fantastic tremors deep between my legs.

My fingers soon slowed to gentle circles as I gleaned every last shutter from my climax. I forced another exhale, normalized my breath and dropped my shoulders. My gown slipped to my feet as I released my amusement. I reveled in the way my body was so relaxed. I was fascinated the painful and demanding experience of giving birth, even if it was only in a dream, could initiate such a cycle of fulfillment. I came to believe strongly that I was designed to breed and the euphoria that flowed through my veins at that moment was powerful evidence.

The sunrise was complete and the sky was clear and beautiful. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and spun around to make my way to the shower, but froze in place. Miss Christi stood in my doorway. I blushed. I did not know how long she had been there or what she saw. "Oh!" I said, startled.

"Uh... Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you, Lexi. The um... hearing. It begins in about 30 minutes. Miss Laura is waiting to take you down. I hope you can shower and eat quickly?"

"Okay, thank you. I'm... too nervous to eat, but I can be fast to shower and change."

She nodded and closed the door.

"Fuck!" I said. I hoped I didn't get myself into more trouble...

*****