The Bride

Story Info
A Master dresses His sub as a bride for an outdoor scenario.
775 words
3.18
37k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

Dressed on this occasion as a beautiful young bride, amanda is led by a black leather leash through the dense mountainside forest, her white-gloved wrists bound with only a shiny red satin ribbon. Fortunately, the trail is wide enough that there is plenty of clearance from the underbrush to either side of the lightly-beaten path, so that nothing becomes entangled with the beautiful pristine white wedding dress as she walks quietly along, constantly wondering what is in store for her on this particular summer afternoon and knowing that her Master will certainly exceed her highest expectations as usual.

The sound of running water grows louder as her Master leads the young "bride" through the forest. T/they definitely present a great contrast for any woodland creatures who happen to see T/them, as He wears only swim trunks and sandals. amanda does not know where she is being led, nor does she know what today's activities will entail; she only knows that T/they are going to where her Master was supposedly working the day before, meaning that He has probably concocted something elaborate for today's scenario, something she will almost certainly remember for many years to come.

At last, the trail leads to a large, grassy clearing. To the left is a small lake at the base of a twenty-foot waterfall. amanda is silently led to the other side of the clearing, where her Master reaches into a large hole at the base of a tall tree and retrieves a large duffel bag He had obviously placed there previously. her wrists are freed, but just momentarily, only to have thick black leather cuffs from the duffel bag applied to each wrist. A short chain with a snap-hook on each end is added to each cuff. Yet the wrist cuffs are not connected, giving amanda free use of her hands... at least, for the moment.

her Master discards His footwear and prompts amanda to do likewise. Once she has kicked off her half-inch white heels, she is led toward the water, and then toward the waterfall itself.

The small lake is not very deep; at the waterfall itself, the level of the lake barely comes up to amanda's lower ribs. Yet the chill of the water does have her shivering somewhat despite the "extra" clothing compared to what her Master is currently wearing. As T/they stand before the waterfall, her Master pulls her close, and T/they share a long hug, warming E/each O/other with T/their loving, respectful caresses.

At last, her Master gently nudges amanda backward, toward the waterfall. she barely holds back a loud yelp as the swift-flowing chilly water cascades down her back. her Master keeps nudging her until her back is flat against the face of the stone cliff, the water from above pouring continually upon her and chilling her to the bone, hardening her nipples to the point of being nearly painful.

In turn, each wrist is lifted up and to the side, its associated chain connected with the snap to an eyebolt driven into the stone; this is apparently what her Master had been working on here the previous day. Once both water-hidden eyebolts have been put to use, amanda is truly helpless, unable to flee the incessant cold shower in eager favor of the warmth of the sunny clearing. It does help a little, however, that her Master remains with her for a few minutes, warming her as much as He possibly can with His mouth and His hands.

But, her Master ultimately lowers the veil and leaves the submissive and returns to the grassy shore, taking the leash with Him. amanda watches through the veil as He returns to the duffel bag and removes several small cameras. He then spends a long time taking pictures of her from the shore, from various points in the water, and even from the opposite shore, where the tree line of the hearty forest comes right up to the water's edge.

That evening, amanda sits by the fire, wrapped in a favorite large and heavy blanket, when she is called into the den. There, her Master shows her the results of the day's modeling session as a musical slide show on the laptop. Except for the close-up shots permitting the barest hints of her facial features through the veil, the images could easily be those of some anonymous bride... if not for amanda's cold due to the length of time she had spent in the chilly water. her Master certainly seems proud of the images, and together T/they select those which T/they wish to post on the Internet for the entire world to enjoy........

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers