The Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,993 Followers

Julie rolled over onto her stomach and gave the surfers a bird's-eye view of her naked ass cheeks shamelessly exposed by the tiny bikini she was wearing. She spread her thighs just enough so they could see the swell of her pussy through the tiny patch of material covering it. She liked showing off her body. It turned her on. Julie felt her pussy twitch. She would let them look a little longer then go back to the room and fuck John.

"Your husband is a lucky man," one of the surfers finally said after taking in the spectacular view. "I hope he doesn't mind us looking at his beautiful wife and her incredible body."

"You can look all you want. Just don't touch."

The throbbing in her loins was getting stronger. She felt a trickle of cunt juice run down her gash. She needed to leave soon. Just a little longer, she thought. Looking was harmless. She shifted her ass and spread her thighs a little wider. More juices leaked from her pussy. The surfers watched a tiny wet spot form on the crotch of her bikini bottoms.

"It's getting kind of hot out here," one of them said. "Why don't you join us for a beer? We have some in a cooler in our van which is parked just over there behind those bushes."

"I... um," Julie found herself stuttering as she resisted the temptation to say yes. "I should probably get back to my husband."

"Sure, if that's what you want. Look, we're not going to try anything if that's what you're worried about. We were just being friendly. It's hot out here. We thought you might like a beer."

Julie closed her eyes and tried to think. It wasn't them she was worried about. She had never been able to control her sexual urges and right now they were screaming. She should go back to John. On the other hand, hadn't Kathy told Julie that she needed to learn how to control her hormones? This would be a good test. With John so close she could leave anytime she wanted.

"Okay," she heard a voice betraying her better judgment. "I... I guess just one wouldn't hurt."

They made small talk. She sat across from them on a cushion and could see them staring at her tits. Her hard nipples poked two big dents through her tiny top. She had her legs crossed Indian style and saw them occasionally glance down at her throbbing pussy puffing out from the small triangle of her bikini bottoms. They offered her a second beer. Everything was under control. She could stay a little longer. She accepted.

"Do you ever go topless?" One of the surfers asked. "I mean on the beach. A lot of girls do. They like showing off their bodies."

"Well... um... yeah," Julie replied. "I've done it a few times."

"I wish I had been there. I would give almost anything to see that. Any man would."

Julie was feeling a slight buzz from the beer. She didn't see the harm in letting them look. It wasn't cheating and she was proud of her tits. Besides, hundreds of men had already seen them. What were two more? She could always leave if things got heated. Julie reached back and unsnapped her top. She let it fall from her shoulders onto the floor of the van.

"Wow," said one of the surfers. "Those are -- I mean you are - magnificent."

"Thank you," Julie responded pushing out her chest. "As I said before, you can look but no touching or I'm going to leave."

"Of course not. We already promised. No touching. We were wondering, though, and you can say no, but when we go to nude beaches we always take off our swim trunks. Do you mind if we do that? We won't if you don't want us to."

Julie took another big swig of beer. The buzz in her head grew stronger. What was the harm in letting them take off their swim trunks? They promised not to touch -- and she could always leave if she felt uncomfortable. It wasn't like she was their prisoner. Besides, she was curious about what they were packing under their trunks. Not that it mattered. She was going back to John as soon as she finished her beer.

"If you want to," Julie told them shrugging her shoulders. "I don't care."

She watched one of the surfers untie his swim trunks and push them down his legs. Her eyes got big. His cock was huge and it wasn't even hard. The other surfer removed his trunks. His cock was just as impressive. Julie fidgeted nervously. She felt her pussy twitch with excitement. The throbbing in her loins was getting more and more intense. She had to get out of there.

"Um... maybe I should go now," Julie said with a slight slur as she finished her second beer.

"Sure -- anytime you want but we really are enjoying your company. Why don't you stay and have another beer? Look, we'll put our trunks back on if that's making you uncomfortable."

"No, you don't have to. It's getting late, that's all," Julie replied and then heard words come out of her mouth that she hadn't intended to say. "I... I guess I could have one more but then I really have to go."

"Great," one of them replied pulling three more beers out of the cooler. "Look, if it would make you feel more comfortable you could take off your bottoms. I mean, since we already have ours off. It would be like being on a nude beach. Of course you don't have to. It was just a thought."

Julie took another long swig of beer. The buzz in her head was clouding her judgment. What was the harm in letting them see her pussy she wondered? She could see their cocks, so wasn't it only fair? She noticed that their eyes were focused between her legs. Julie looked down and realized that there was a small wet spot in the crotch of her bikini bottoms. Maybe she should take them off.

"If I do you need to understand that I'm not going to cheat on my husband. You can look but you can't touch."

"Of course not," one of them replied. "We already told you - we would never do anything like that."

Julie peeled the bottoms down her legs and kicked them off. She sat across from the two surfers with her back against the side of the van and her feet on the cushion. Her knees were raised in the air. She spread her thighs. They stared at her naked pussy shaved of all hair. Her hard clit poked out from the top of her slit. Glistening pink folds peeked out from her gash. The throbbing between her legs was intense. A bead of cunt juice dribbled down her slit.

Julie watched their cocks grow harder. Her nipples felt like they were going to burst. He pussy throbbed. She closed her eyes and mustered all her willpower to resist the temptation to lean forward and suck one of those beautiful cocks into her mouth. Julie was determined to conquer her feelings of lust. She had to learn how to do that for John.

The three of them sat there naked sipping their beers and staring at each other. Without asking one of the surfers wrapped his hand around his cock and began to stroke it up and down. She watched the other do the same thing. They had promised not to touch her but no one said anything about touching your own body. What they were doing was still within the boundaries that they had agreed to -- or was it?

Julie's eyes feasted on the two hard cocks. Her mouth watered. She wanted them so badly. She closed her eyes and struggled to resist the urges racing through her body. If they could touch themselves then so could she. Maybe that would satisfy her cravings. Julie slid down on the cushion and pulled her knees back. Her hand moved between her legs. A finger parted her folds and found her clit. She rubbed it desperately.

"Oh... oh god... uuunnnggghhhh..."

Julie plunged two fingers deep into her pussy. Wet squishing sounds filled the van as cunt juice streamed down across her exposed asshole. One of the surfers sat up on his knees right in front of her. His hand went faster and faster. Julie moved her fingers back to her clit. She was so close. The cock in front of her swelled. Cum sprayed against the back of her thighs. More splashed against her pussy and streamed down her ass.

Julie screamed. Her pussy clenched in a series of powerful spasms. Juices poured from her gash. Cum continued to spit onto her pussy, ass, thighs and hand. He fell away. The other surfer stood over her. Julie looked up at him. Her fingers flew across her clit. She watched his cock swell and heard him grunt.

Cum sprayed across her nose and over her upper lip. More landed on her forehead and in her eye. Spurt after spurt continued to drench her face. Julie opened her mouth and received a blast directly onto her tongue. He aimed his cock at her tits where he deposited the last few drops. Julie felt her body stiffen. She put her feet on the floor of the van and lifted her ass into the air. Cunt juice shot out from her gash like a spray of pee and hit one of the surfers.

Julie fell back against the side of the van to catch her breath. She finally opened her eyes and looked at her two drinking mates sitting calmly across from her. Cum was drooling down her face. Blotches of white goo were splattered across her tits. A bead fell from one of her nipples. Her body still tingled with excitement. She knew that she had crossed a dangerous line. She needed to get out of there.

"Look, we're sorry about what just happened," one of the surfers finally said. "It's just that looking at your beautiful body was too much. We couldn't help ourselves. We never touched you though. We hope you don't hate us."

Julie barely heard what they said. She was feeling dizzy and her bladder was about to explode. She looked up at them with glazed over eyes.

"I have to pee."

"So do we. Follow us. We have our own private bathroom."

The van was parked in a private spot surrounded by foliage on three sides. Julie squatted in a small clearing and felt the hot spray squirt from her pussy onto the sand below. She looked up at the two surfers watching her. Another urge suddenly popped into her head. It was something dirty and nasty that she had only done a few times -- always when she was drunk. She heard the forbidden words come out of her mouth.

"You can pee on me if you want."

The two surfers looked at each other like they had just met an alien from outer space. One of them grabbed his limp cock. He pointed it at Julie's body. She looked at the little slit on the tip. A spurt of golden liquid shot out and splattered onto her thighs. Then it opened up. A steady spray of hot pee splashed across her tits and streamed down her stomach dripping from her pussy onto the sand.

The other surfer grabbed his cock and let loose with another stream that splattered against her neck and over her tits. Julie turned her head, closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Pee shot directly into it and came pouring back out over her lower lip. Julie gagged and coughed. The spray of pee moved up her nose and splashed against her forehead.

One of the surfers aimed his stream directly against her nipple. Pee from the other cock continued to douse her face and hair. Julie slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Her pussy exploded. She felt the stream against her nipple slow to a trickle. Julie had lost all sense of shame. She didn't care anymore. She fell to her knees and took him between her lips.

He quickly grew hard in her mouth. Pee from the other cock was shooting into her ear. It finally slowed to a trickle as well. Julie pulled her lips off the cock she was sucking and took the other one into her mouth. When he grew hard she took it down her throat. Her mouth went back to the first cock. She alternately sucked and slurped the two cocks until spit was running down her neck and mixing with the pee coating her body.

Julie's whole being was wired. Getting peed on was exciting beyond anything she could have imagined. Now she was sucking the cocks of two strangers she had just met. She knew this was terribly wrong -- but was it more wrong than letting them cum and pee all over her? Was sucking cock was really cheating? They hadn't touched her body. Besides, there was no taking it back now.

She took each of them all the way down her throat holding them deep and licking their balls with her tongue. Her hand continued to pump the one she wasn't sucking. She went back and forth fucking them hard and aggressively with her mouth while gagging and choking. Spit drooled in strands from her lips. She looked up at them with lust filled eyes. Her pussy clenched with excitement.

"Cum in my mouth," she demanded.

A few moments later the first surfer swelled between her lips. A blast of hot cum bounced off the roof of her mouth and flowed down over her tongue. She swallowed. More came pouring into her mouth. She continued to swallow until he was drained. She squeezed the last drop of cum from his cock and licked it off his knob.

Julie moved her mouth to the other surfer. She grabbed his ass cheeks and took him into her throat. She slammed her mouth up and down his length driving him deep on each thrust. Julie went faster and faster gagging and choking on his hard meat. Spit drooled down his balls. He rammed his cock between her lips and buried it all the way into her mouth until his pubes were pressed against her lips.

"AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH..."

Cum blasted directly into Julie's throat causing her to gag. It came shooting out of her nose. He continued to pump cum into her mouth in a series of powerful spurts. Julie did her best to swallow it all but some still escaped her lips. When he was finished Julie dropped a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Seconds later she fell forward and gasped as a series of spasms gripped her body.

Somehow Julie got away without any further damaged. She pulled on her bikini and jumped in the ocean to wash the away the sins clinging to her body. Her head was still spinning from the beers. She tried to sort out what had happened. She hadn't technically cheated on John. They hadn't fucked her. Sure, things got a little out of hand but she had resisted the worst.

"Hi baby," John greeted her when she walked into the bungalow. "Did you have a nice time out on the beach?"

"It was okay. Two surfers walked up and flirted with me. I might have even encouraged them a little. The way they were looking at my body -- well it did turn me on. Is that wrong?"

"Not at all, sweetheart. I'm glad men find you attractive and sexy. Let them look all they want as long as they keep their hands to themselves. And by the way - just how turned on are you?"

John's words made Julie feel much better. They hadn't put their hands on her. She unfastened her top and let it fall to the floor. Then she stepped out of her bottoms. John followed Julie into the shower. They fucked six times before morning and were both exhausted when they headed for the airport. In the plane Julie put her head on John's shoulder and fell asleep with a smile on her face. She was no longer a slut. She was a loving wife -- and she was pregnant.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,993 Followers
12