The Bride Who Could Not Wait

Story Info
Watching quick and dirty newlywed sex in the elevator.
1.9k words
4.11
72.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,470 Followers

"Quick. Fuck me now. I can't wait til we get upstairs."

I could hardly believe my ears. Apparently, the blushing bride of a few hours before, in her haste to drag her new husband aboard the elevator and while making sure her train wasn't caught in the door, had failed to notice me standing in the corner. The reception hall was on the mezzanine level of the hotel, but I had hopped on the elevator from the lobby, after a brief breath of fresh air. I had been the last minute escort for a co worker, a former room mate of the bride. My date had abandoned me early to dance with her old flame from school. I had last seen them disappearing into a coat closet. The mistreatment did not hurt any less from the regularity with which I experienced rejection. It was like I had "nerdy twenty five year old virgin" stamped on my forehead.

The groom was in no position to notice. His wife had her lips locked to his before he was inside the doors, faces pressed tight together. One hand clenched a handful of hair. Her other travelled swiftly from tie to back to ass, stopping there to grab hold and grind him against her. They briefly paused for breath, but his eyes, if open, were locked on hers.

The collar stud of his tuxedo shirt whizzed past my ear, bouncing off the wall to the caret. Four hands were travelling fast, tugging, unzipping, and lifting. I remained silent, barely breathing. My eyes were locked onto the free show. If they turned and noticed me, no way would I be able to disguise my voyeurism by looking at the floor indicator, as normal elevator etiquette demanded. But, in my defence, what was normal about being trapped in an elevator with newlyweds trying to fuck three feet away from me, all in a ninety second ascent?

Maybe they would press the stop button, either on purpose or by accident. My brain wondered if that would result in my presence being noted, and if so, how quickly that would abate their enthusiasm. My cock cared not at all, demanding more blood as it surged to fullness, straining against my pants.

The groom's shirt was now unbuttoned, his bride nibbling at his nipples as she locked her heels behind his knees, her skirt hoisted up past the lacy tops of her white stockings, a few inches of porcelain white skin a treat for my eyes. Her perfectly shaped ass was suspended in mid air by his long fingers, her weight balanced in his palms. Their loins were humping against each other, interfering with her efforts to extract his cock from his unzipped trousers.

As her hands fumbled, he hoisted her higher so that her shoulders rested against the wall of the car. He ripped open the front of her elegant gown. The support must have been built in, because she wore nothing underneath the bodice. This was my first opportunity to really appreciate her firm young boobs -- slightly bigger than the mythical champagne glass, but still, not a millimetre of droop- topped like cherry sundaes by shiny red nibblies.

"Fuck me," the bride repeated, tossing her head back against the wall as her new husband lowered his head and drew her nipple between his lips.

I watched as he grasped her flesh in his teeth and tugged the nub away from her tit. My hand fell to my pants, lightly brushing my bulge.

Her hands were now both busy extracting his cock from his pants. I only got a peek of the inflamed pink mushroom head. Though I remembered that I should be watching the floors whizz past, I could not peel my eyes away.

The bride drew her groom tight to her body, flexing her legs behind his. I instantly recalled the jokes during the speeches about her having been a gymnast- the best man mocking the young couple about pretzel shaped sex positions, the maid of honour warning the groom to limber up. She was levering herself against the wall. Within seconds, she had shifted enough that her obviously wet slit slid down his shaft as his pants puddled on the floor.

She gasped as his length pierced her cunt, his balls slapping against her pudendum. A single tiny bead of drool appeared, dangling off her brightly painted lower lip.

"That's it; fuck me with your fat cock, that's what I've needed all day. I was afraid that my wetness would stain right through my dress; that the pastor would smell my lust. You have the greatest cock in the world, and now it's all mine."

She giggled, and then moaned. Her eyes closed as she quickly thumped hard against his groin, then pulled up, and down even faster. Grasping her shoulders, his hips thrusting against her, he yanked her onto his organ, making the two of them into one well oiled fucking machine. The confined space of the elevator was permeated with their lusty scents. His face never lost contact with her chest, his lips suckling each nipple in turn, his stubble creating redness in the valley between her mounds, and then he bit hard on one nipple.

"Ouch!" she gasped. "Be careful. You know I love a little pain, but you want them not to be so sore that it hurts later when you titfuck me."

My own organ was throbbing just as hard as the groom's must be. Her passionate words sent shivers running down my spine which I felt shoot up from the root of my shaft right to the slit in my helmet. Without conscious direction, my fingers worked swiftly to uncage my erection, my fist quickly closing around my naked manhood as soon as it burst out my open fly. My pumping rhythm instinctively matched the newlyweds' frantic fucking pace. I kept my eyes glued to their activity, not looking down, the visual stimulation adding intensity to my enjoyment of the tactile sensation each time the edge of my palm rammed against the lip where shaft flared into head.

Maybe it was the blood rushing from my brain, maybe it was the overstimulation, but I had managed to totally forget that the honeymoon suite was on the penthouse floor, and of course my room was on a lower floor. Then the elevator slowed, preparing to stop, shaking me back to reality. On the upside, this extended the time for the loving couple to fuck. It also meant that I would be discovered. My balls told my brain to shut up, it was too late to do anything, my slit was already gaping open, with precum just about to begin oozing out the tip. Trying to stuff my hardness back into my pants was not an option.

"Faster...almost ...there..." the bride mumbled into her husband's ear, and then clamped her teeth down on the ridge of cartilage on the upper edge of that organ.

I knew the groom must have felt the same flash of electricity running out his prick as I did. I wished that I knew whether his cock oozed precum like mine at that moment, or if he actually spurted a sot of seed into his lusty bride's womb. The air was pungent with their passion.

Then the car slowed further to a stop, and with a "ding" the doors opened. I tried to press myself as deep into the corner as I could, wondering if my clothes blended well enough with the carpeted walls. Both hands dragged the tails of my coat across my groin, trying to hide my exposed erection.

The couple was so busy fucking frantically that they never reacted to the stopping, or the opening doors. The groom's knees continued the same rhythmic flexing, thrusting himself deep into his bride as she bounced up and down in counter rhythm. I realized that I had been holding my breath, so made sure that I waited for the sound of the doors shutting before exhaling.

There was a slight lurch as the car started its upward journey towards the honeymoon suite, and the bride gave a quick grunt, her loins getting ground unexpectedly extra hard into her husband's groin. I had only had a brief look at his erection before she had engulfed it with her pussy, but it had look quite large. I imagined her feeling his tip swelling up around her belly button, though in reality I lacked enough knowledge of anatomy to know or care. I just wished that it was me fucking her. Or at least that she was sucking my dick as her husband fucked her.

As the car began full speed ascent, the bride groaned, her body quaking with another orgasm, assuming she had climaxed earlier as she bit her husband. Even before the convulsions calmed, she spoke, panting.

"Come for me...your turn...don't hold back...fill me right now...before we get to the top."

I did not have a good view of the groom's ball sac, but imagined that like mine, it was tight to his groin, seed urgently roiling, ready to burst forth. Not wanting to risk spraying seed on the bride's gown, I clamped my fingers tightly around my root, my baby finger free to tickle my balls, teasing myself, but constrained as if wearing a cock ring.

The groom's body tensed just as the elevator slowed again. With a grunt, he rose up on his toes and thrust even deeper into his bride, holding that position. I felt a cavalcade of jumbled sensations - as if I could see his seed pumping into her womb, but also as if it was my cock getting milk by her cunt muscles.

The bride tensed briefly, on the edge. Her groom must have balanced her to this precipice before, because he instinctively bit down on her ear, nipping a bit harder than she had nibbled on his earlier. Her body reacted to the pain with a visible shimmy, her hips rolled vigourously, grinding her even harder against his shaft.

"Yessss...." She screamed as his tongue ran down her throat, leading his teeth to the tip of her shoulder, where he resumed gnawing. Her thrashing continued.

Just as the car came to a halt, the groom sank back to the ground, his bride's body relaxing at the same time. As the doors opened, he grasped her ass firmly in his palms once again, this time lifting off his cock, which I saw was well coated with their cocktail of love juices. As expected, it was massive, even half spent.

Without glancing in my direction, he lowered her feet to the ground before quickly sweeping her into his arms, lifting her in the classic pose to carry her across the threshold. I was left standing in the shadowy corner of the elevator, my hard cock still throbbing in my hand, the only one who had not yet climaxed.

Well, I figured, at least I had something to do on the way back down to my floor. As the newlyweds stepped through the open elevator doors, I quietly slid forward, planning to press the button to begin my downward journey. At that moment the bride caught my eye, graced me with a beaming smile, her glance flicking down towards my crotch before looking me in the eye again.

"Well, are you coming the rest of the way with us?" she asked.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,470 Followers