The Bride's Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back up at his face and saw him leering at me. I realised to my horror that I was licking my lips.

Jason roared with laughter and I felt myself blush an even deeper shade of scarlet.

My cock was throbbing against the edge of the sink. The sight of Jason's arse had made it start to ooze and I was worried that I might end up with a wet patch showing on my trousers.

"I've never understood how a fella's hairy arse can seem attractive to a gay bloke," Jason said as his cock finally started squirting piss into the urinal.

"It's an acquired taste," I muttered, rinsing the soap from my hands.

"You'd actually taste another fella's arse?" he asked incredulously, taking my words more literally than they had been intended.

I glanced over at him, looking again at his wonderfully masculine rump. Pulling myself together and turning off the tap, I quipped, "You'd be surprised at the things two men can do together, Jason."

He laughed at that and I walked over to dry my hands.

"Which room are you guys in?" he asked, his piss streaming noisily against the ceramic of the urinal.

"I don't know the number," I admitted, facing away from him so that he couldn't see how much my cock was poking outwards from my trousers. "We're on the second floor, right at the far end of the building. Out in the annexe, I think."

"Well, maybe I'll see you guys later," he said, and I wondered what he meant.

I threw the paper towel into the bin and turned to leave the toilet. I'd have to find the chair I'd hung my jacket over so that I could put it back on and hide the embarrassing misbehaviour of my crotch.

"Yeah, maybe you will," I agreed, and left him to finish relieving himself.

===

Ricky pulled back from kissing me and quietly checked that I was happy to proceed before he did what Jason had ordered.

"In for a penny," I tittered and then, using both hands, he reached down and undid my zipper. He fumbled around inside my underwear and then pulled my still mostly floppy cock out through my fly. It drooped down over the crotch of my trousers, looking thin and insubstantial, with the tiny pink head of it barely emerging from the puckered foreskin.

Jason peered over and was clearly disappointed. "Come on, Scott! Yer knob was 'arder than that in the loos earlier on, mate!"

Ricky raised his eyebrows at that disclosure and I shrugged with a smile. "He was fiddling with his fly, showing his massive dick off."

Jason laughed. "The zipper's bust. How was I to know you'd throw a stiffie?"

I looked over at him, by now able to smile at what had happened, and admired how much larger his bulge was developing.

"If memory serves, though, mate," he went on with a mischievous smirk, "it was my hairy arse when I 'itched my trousers down that really got ya goin'!"

"I'm a gay guy, Jason. I mean, how would you have felt if a woman had got her tits out just a couple of feet away from you?!"

He laughed more loudly. "Yeah... I guess. When ya put it like that!"

I leaned forwards to unzip Ricky's fly and reached into it to fumble for it among the folds of his boxer shorts. Unlike mine, his was well on the way to being erect: the shaft of it felt warm and firm and its tip was already sticky where his foreskin had rolled back. It was only with some difficulty that I managed to extract it from his underwear and trousers, and when I'd done so, and it was poking outwards with a slight upwards curve from his open fly, Jason grinned over at it and whooped with delight.

"Ah yeah - that's more fuckin' like it!" he called out. "Whack him off, then, Scott! Toss yer lover boy's knob off for me!"

I looked at Ricky to check that he was happy for me to masturbate him in front of Jason and his eager grin told me all that I needed to know.

It surprised me to see him so keen on having me work my hand on his organ with another man watching, as he'd once told me - early on in our relationship - that he considered masturbation to be a solitary act. Back then, he wasn't even comfortable about me seeing him stimulating himself sexually and was keen to accord it the same level of unspoken privacy as sitting on the toilet. Clearly, after the many years we had enjoyed masturbating together both in foreplay and occasionally as a form of hasty relief, he had grown happy to pleasure himself in front of me, and was now even willing to have me use my hand on his erection with Jason present as an eager onlooker.

I wrapped my hand around his organ, poking upwards from his trousers, and that made Jason become still more appreciative.

"Fuck, yeah! Come on, Scott! Wazz him off! This is yer boyfriend's dick an' it needs a bit o' lovin', mate!"

I shifted my position a little so I was at what I knew to be a better angle for Ricky and then started sweeping my fingers up and down his shaft. I felt his cock stiffening and thickening in its enjoyment of my ministrations and enjoyed the sharp smell wafting from its moist, shiny head as his foreskin opened and closed across it.

"That's it! Pump it up and down for me! Show me how ya wank another bloke off!"

Ricky grinned over at Jason, looking almost triumphant at being masturbated in front of him. Perhaps the fact he'd once considered this to be so improper made it more exciting for him to flaunt himself while he was enjoying a hand-job administered by another man. Jason leered back at him, loving watching my hand work up and down my partner's cock, and stroked the large, insistent ridge that was pushing the front of his trousers upwards.

"Come on, fuckin' spank it, Scott!" he ordered me. "Beat him off as fast as ya can!"

I quickened my hand on Ricky's hardening manhood and, still grinning at Jason, he gasped with delight. I was sure that most of his pleasure was being derived from having Jason's eager face peering over at him while his foreskin was being tugged up and down by my hand, rather than the actual sensation of being masturbated by me, which he'd never seemed to find terribly arousing when I'd done it to him on our own.

"Fuck yeah!" Ricky cried out, thrusting his crotch out further. "Wank me off, Scott! Wank my cock!"

He grinned more broadly at Jason who nodded his appreciation.

"Pull yer bollocks out, mate! Let's see yer big 'airy knackers while he pounds yer fat knob!"

Ricky reached into his fly and yanked his balls out through the lower part of his zipper. They were neither big nor hairy but Jason grunted with glee.

"Yeah, that's it mate! Show yer 'nads off for me! I knew a posh lad like you would 'ave a nice set o' nuts!"

Ricky paraded his crotch towards Jason, revelling in exposing his genitals for him. His grape-sized testicles bobbed around in his hairless scrotum, while the rhythm of my fingers steadily quickened on his large, swollen shaft towering above them.

We looked at each other and smiled naughtily together. I leaned forwards and puckered my lips for a kiss and we pressed our mouths together again. We let our tongues gently wrestle together, still smirking at each other and keeping our eyes open, and then pulled back with our mouths spattered with our spit.

"Come on, then, Ricky!" Jason implored. "Now it's your turn to get yer bloke 'orny! Touch his arse... play with his hole... do whatever you do to make his knob get 'ard!"

I realised that the things Jason had been calling out to us must have been aimed at making my own cock grow as stiff as Ricky's, and in desperation he was hoping that having my backside rubbed would have the desired effect. He was fully aware that there would be no show without Punch and he was trying to arouse me so that we would become more active together. While I was slowly becoming more excited than I had been when Ricky had first released my organ, the unfamiliarity of having an imposing guy like Jason sitting alongside us and directing our sex was still preventing me from becoming fully relaxed.

Ricky reached around me while I was masturbating him and groped my bum through my trousers.

"Yeah, that's it!" Jason called out. "Push your finger between his cheeks! Rub yer fella's tight little ring!"

Ricky's middle finger pushed obediently between my buttocks and, from years of experience, immediately found the raised mound of my opening. He smiled at me, perhaps enjoying the memory of so many times the hole he was touching had gratified him, and teased it through the material of my briefs and trousers.

"Come on, mate, get him 'orny!" Jason demanded. "Let's see his knob get 'ard!"

I wondered if Jason was extrapolating what he obviously did to get his wife excited onto me as a differently-equipped male; assuming that gay men's bums were straightforward analogues of women's vaginas and that if you rubbed them the right way, you'd soon have them gasping with arousal.

As it happened, he was largely correct in his assumption: within just a few gentle strokes of Ricky's well-practised finger around my puckered entrance, my cock was starting to rise from where it poked through my fly.

"Ya like that, don't ya?" Jason smirked at me and I smiled back, pleased to show off how quickly my organ was lengthening and thickening as I pushed my bum back against Ricky's finger, working against his jabbing motions.

"Ah yeah!" I called out as he dug his knuckle so deeply into me that I was sure I must be making a stain on the back of my underwear.

"Work his arsehole like you'd work a pussy!" Jason advised him.

Ricky laughed and reminded him, "I would have no idea how to work one of those, mate!"

Jason chortled back and said, "Oh yeah! I was forgettin' that!" Then he refocused on my cock as it slowly curved upwards and started looking as enthusiastic as my partner's.

Ricky's finger took up the same rhythm against the raised pucker of my anus that I was using out front to pump his cock. I thrust my hips outwards for Jason to admire my enlarging organ, parading it for him so that he could see that, while I was far less well-endowed than he was, it was nevertheless nicely shaped and, if he was of a different persuasion, could show him a very pleasant time.

Jason grinned at my erection as my foreskin eased back across its fattening head. My swollen glans emerged, slick with my precum and deep red with my excitement, and continued puffing itself up to full size until my foreskin had fully retracted behind it.

"Ah nice one, Ricky, mate!" Jason chuckled admiringly. "Ya know yer fuckin' way around a bloke's arsehole, I'll give ya that!"

Ricky pulled his finger away from the back of my trousers and started working his hand into the back of them, pushing his fingers down between my belt and my shirt. I undid the button at the front to give him better access and he fumbled to get his hand inside my underwear so that he could finger me properly.

Jason laughed and craned his neck forwards to better see me being anally penetrated inside the seat of my trousers.

I leaned forwards to open my crack more widely for my partner to work his middle finger between them and pushed my bum back against his hand as his fingertip reached my hole. Finding that it was too dry to easily slide his finger into, he pulled his hand back out of my trousers and raised it up to his face.

I turned to look back at him and saw him sniff his finger, and I felt his cock swell and harden in my hand in response to the pleasurable associations of the smell I'd left on it. Then he worked his middle finger in and out of his mouth, like it was a cock, making it as wet as he could while he enjoyed the taste of my arse.

Jason laughed even louder. "Ah yeah! Fuckin' lick it! That is, like... wow! It's proper nasty!"

The bulge of his crotch was huge: he was enormously turned on by watching us do this.

Ricky pushed his hand into the back of my trousers again and I felt the wetness of his finger as it snaked purposefully between my cheeks again. I smiled at Jason, pushing my bum back again, as he stared curiously at me preparing to have another man drive his spit-smeared finger up into my bowels.

"Is this how it works for gay blokes, then?" Jason asked. "Are yer arseholes really important for each other?"

"Of course," Ricky chuckled, as he managed to work his spit-moistened digit into my hole. "They're as horny as fuck!"

"So when you guys are apart and you're missin' him and stuff," Jason went on. "Is it is arsehole that you're thinkin' about?"

He seemed genuinely interested in drawing parallels between how gay men's minds might work and his own psychology. It was revealing that he obviously mainly missed the physical attributes of his wife when she wasn't around.

Ricky shrugged as he started to finger me in earnest. "I actually miss the rest of him more. I love all of him, you know, Jason - not just his arse!"

He pushed into my hole more roughly and insistently and I made a deliberate show of writhing and gasping for Jason, making him grin at me as I demonstrated for him how much enjoyment a man can get from having his backside fingered.

My hand, for its part, kept sliding up and down my partner's shaft, pumping him firmly as I squeezed him tightly, in the way that he'd first shown me on a drunken night about a decade ago.

We laughed together as we masturbated each other for Jason: me adopting a well-practised penile technique against his gaping fly; him employing its far less conventional anal variant down the back of my trousers.

I wondered what Jason would think if he saw me being fingered for real: would he be disgusted to see a man being anally stimulated by another, or would he, as was far more likely, find himself becoming still more aroused at the sight of Ricky's confident finger working in and out of my stretched hole?

"Keep rubbin' his little tush while he wanks you," Jason urged Ricky, watching us intently. "Get him nice and wet back there!"

I looked at my lover and we chuckled together. This was one area in which bums were definitely dissimilar from what Jason was used to.

===

The third time I spoke to Jason - just before he came up to our bedroom with us - was late in the evening at the disco.

The bride and groom had had their first dance - basically a drawn-out hug to the unimaginative accompaniment of 'Marry Me' by Train - and then other couples had gradually filled the dance-floor once they had downed enough from the free bar to loosen their inhibitions.

Jason was sitting at one of the family tables with his stoat-like wife, still wearing the trousers which were so struggling to contain him, although his jacket had by now been replaced with a surprisingly tasteful waistcoat.

He looked over at me a couple of times and, when we caught each other's eyes, we nodded at each other and he even threw me a knowing smile.

After several pints of beer he got up to strut around to 'I Predict A Riot' - not with his wife but with a couple of his young nieces - and then, at about eleven o'clock, when Ricky and I were growing bored and were thinking of calling it a night, Jason came over to our table and sat himself down with us.

"You guys enjoyin' it?" he asked us over the noise of the music. He pushed our empty glasses and bottles to one side of our table to make space for him to position his latest pint.

We nodded and Ricky said, "It's good, yeah."

"I didn't see the two of you get up to dance."

I answered this time. "It's a bit difficult when you're the only gay couple among strangers, Jason. People can be funny."

Jason just shrugged. "If the two of ya wanted to dance, ya should've just done it. If anyone 'ad a problem, you could've sent them over to me. They wouldn't have 'ad a problem for long!"

I smiled, taking a sip from my gin and tonic.

"I'd have liked to have seen you guys dancin' together," Jason went on. "It would have looked really... I dunno..."

"Weird?" Ricky asked. I knew from past experience that he didn't like to be made to feel like a circus sideshow.

"Fuck no!" Jason laughed. "Not that at all. I was tryin' to think of a better word than 'cool' without it soundin' too strong."

Now Ricky smiled. "Well, that's nice of you to say, Jason."

Jason took a deep swig from his pint as if he was desperately thirsty. When he'd put it back down on our table, he said, "I told you guys, you look good together. You make a nice couple."

"We're thinking of getting married ourselves in a couple of years," I told him, primarily for something to say. "Once we've decided on a venue."

Jason beamed at the two of us. "That's well ace, lads! That's fuckin' spot on!"

His enthusiasm seemed endearingly genuine.

We thanked him and I noticed that, from the way he was sitting with his legs wide apart, his huge bulge was once again on prominent display, almost like he was flaunting it. The thick shaft of his cock was obvious, raising the material to one side of his straining fly, and just below it, on both sides of the hem, his plump bollocks were pushing outwards.

Jason caught my eye as I was checking him out and, just like he had earlier, grinned at me.

He said, "You guys'll 'ave to dance together at yer own do. Now that would be something I'd really like to see."

"Why are you so keen on seeing us dancing together?" Ricky asked.

Jason shrugged. "I dunno... maybe it'd be interestin' to see which of you is more... how should I put it... dominant, maybe..."

"Do you mean which of us acts as the 'male' of the relationship?" Ricky laughed.

Jason laughed as well; that wonderfully broad, unaffected chortle. "I wouldn't 'ave put it like that, but yeah... I suppose it's the natural thing for someone to wonder."

"And I'm guessing, when you do wonder about that," Ricky went on, "that it's not just dancing that you're thinking about."

Jason laughed again, this time even more energetically. "Yeah... you're right! I weren't thinkin' o' just the dancin'!"

"What exactly were you wondering about?" I asked him, with a playful smirk.

"What d'ya think I were wonderin' about?" he grinned back, taking another drink from his pint.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Maybe which of us puts up shelves and does repairs, that kind of stuff?"

He laughed heartily again. "No, I weren't thinkin' o' that stuff, mate!"

"So what were you thinking about?" Ricky asked, chuckling as he took a drink from his wine glass.

"It's the sort o' stuff it wouldn't be polite to ask about, lads," Jason said with a mischievous smirk. "But the sort o' stuff everyone wonders about."

"What does everyone wonder about, Jason?" I asked, knowing full well what he was referring to but finding it fun to draw him out.

He grinned more broadly at me. He looked cute when he smiled.

"Okay, then... since you want me to say it... how it works when it's two blokes... how it works in the bedroom..."

"In the bedroom?" I asked, feigning innocence. "You mean who washes the bedding, that kind of stuff?"

Jason beamed over at me, shaking his head but clearly enjoying the teasing.

"If you want to ask something specific, just ask it," Ricky said.

"You won't be offended if I come right out wi' it?"

"Of course not," Ricky laughed. "It's good that you're curious. It's fear of the unknown that leads to problems between people."

"Okay, then," Jason grinned, and then looked over at me. "As long as you're both sure?"

I nodded.

"So which one of you gets to..."

He giggled, suddenly unsure how to pose the question he so wanted to ask. "Which one gets to... well... go on top?"

"Go on top?" Ricky asked. "We sleep side-to-side, mate. I don't know what you mean."

Jason giggled again. "You know full fuckin' well what I mean... don't make me say it!"

"Go on, just say it," I insisted. "Whatever you want to ask, just ask it!"

"Okay. Which one gets to... I can't say it, lads, it's too rude!"

"We're not easily offended, Jason," Ricky chuckled. "Just come out with it - words of one syllable, mate!"