The Bridge Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Neither will I, my silver-tongued charmer... I have never felt so beautiful, ever... and I feel it just from your eyes... I will never tire of their sparkle, Gabe." She opened her arms and silently beckoned him to her.

Gabriel let himself gently be ensnared and kissed her with hectic nervousness. He could taste her lipstick, he felt her tongue playfully trying to dodge his invasion of her mouth and their teeth clashed on occasion. She was caressing his back and removing his jacket. The hand Gabriel did not need for support was roaming lovingly in her short hair and all along her cheeks. They kept promising each other love and happiness with their mouths quite full.

"Undress me, baby, please... I want to be naked in front of you." She rose from the bed to let Gabriel explore her splendor. Every inch of exposed ebony skin was kissed and caressed under gasps of awe. His hands glided on her skin with such fondness that he felt her goose bumps and frequent shivers. Every garment was removed with doting care, followed by her jewelry and accessories. Gabriel marveled at the sight of her naked back; he kept on scanning its suave depression and her bottom's perfect shape. He then spooned behind her to kiss her neck and ears while caressing her breasts for the first time. That made both of them moan in arousal.

"Hold that thought, my love." She stepped forward and turned to face him, in all her naked glory and with a stiffening penis that was becoming all the more obvious. It was her turn to have expectant hope in her gaze. "Well, am I still pretty, baby?"

Even though he would never understand it, he felt her anguish and answered earnestly, without banter. "My beloved Anni, you look fantastic and you amaze me to no end. If I am blessed enough to be yours, I will remind you just how beautiful you are every night, every morning and every day."

"You really want to be all mine, baby?"

"Like you could not believe."

"Ooooh, I believe you all right. Stand still, it's my turn now." And she undressed him with primal urge. She caressed, humped and bit every fleshy bit of him, claiming him as hers. They both had moist eyes in this almost silent communion.

After kisses and caresses and plenty of moans of gratitude and arousal, Annitah was squatting in front of his derriere. She was feasting on his lean and firm cheeks, branding him with dozens of bite marks and hickeys... and Gabriel seemed quite willing to let that loving torture go on forever. "Oh God, baby... I am possessed by your ass! It is divine! Please say something to save yourself now, Gabe... once I take your cherry, there will be no coming back." She was panting and crazed.

"I won't, my beautiful lover... I want you to take me."

She was introducing her tongue to his sphincter with such softness that he felt she was the virgin and not him. But he let himself be invaded by the jolts of pleasure from her licks and kisses and could not care less. She now was fully probing his rectum and teasing him by blowing her breath on his moist skin; he shivered and buckled. "God help me, I can't wait! Gabe, lay on the bed please... on your back... I want to see you for our first time... I'm so sorry I don't have the patience for foreplay or preparation!"

He did as asked and, while she coated his love canal with copious amounts of lube, he motioned her near him so he could caress her black monolith. It was monstrously hard in his hand and dwarfed his silly office visualizations, She could sense his fear and waited. He talked to her black mamba just as much as himself. "It's quite all right... it will be marvelous... and I'm ready."

"Gabe..."

"Yes?"

"Just so you know... this is not fooling around... this is the real thing... I love you, my gorgeous beautiful sexy man."

"I know... and I love you, my angel. Now take me as you wish and be good."

"I will try... here goes. Please relax." Inwardly, he guffawed at the thought of him relaxing at the prospect of being invaded raw by the biggest penis he had ever touched and one of the biggest he had ever seen. Quite to the contrary, he set his sights on some real pain for his first time and was allaying this outlook by the simple truth that she was worth it all.

The lubricated entry of her humongous glans was instantly halted by the constriction of his virgin love canal. She was startled and he was overcome with a jolt of pressurized pain. They both winced and silently worried about each other. The puny butt-plug he had on stage was barely a hint of what was to come. Already, Annitah was stroking back-and-forth to help her penetration with momentum and firmly grabbed his spread apart legs for leverage. So far, their first intimate coupling was far more a hydraulic fracking than a loving bond.

"Hmmmpf! Baby I can't believe how tight you are! Have you TRAINED to keep it this tight? hmmm.. never... fucked... so tight! Am I hurting you, baby?"

He could not lie to her. "Yes... but it doesn't matter... it's gonna be good, baby... I just know it." She was fighting inch by inch, under their mutual encouragement, but at one point Gabriel could not hold back shrieks of pain.

"I have to stop, baby... this is ridiculous..." he could see the sorrow in her gaze. Gabriel knew this was one of those now or never moments.

"Anni, hold on and listen to me... please." She stayed as she was.

"Baby, we're in this together... and frankly... I don't care if you slice me in half right now! We have our... how did you call it? Sexual appetites... and I will be damned if I am to ask you to love me with less than ALL of you. Now please, let's both take a deep breath... then you push... then I open up... than your God-awesome penis can call my colon its home... does that sound like a plan?"

"You want this that much?"

"I want YOU even more! Deep breath now..."

She was scared, thinking of her lover as much a freak as she was. But the next push was a breakthrough and Gabriel disguised his yell to reassure her. "YeaaaaaiiiiI LOVE YOUUUU BABYYY!"

A threshold of equilibrium had obviously been crossed. It still took several probing thrusts, but she was entering deeper and deeper in him at each effort now. And Gabriel screamed his love for her at each and every one.

"Gabe?"

"Yes, baby love?" Both were panting.

"We did it, sweetie... I'm all in. Can you feel my balls on your tushy?" His eyes opened wide and glowed.

"Oh, wow! You're right! We did it! And how do you feel... in me?"

"I can't describe it, babe... it's so tight... yet so welcoming..."

"That sounds like my apartment... can you call it home?"

"Silly goose! I AM home! And you, how do YOU feel?"

"Honestly: right now I feel like Superman... like a man who can please the woman he loves." There was no pain left in his smile... it was all joy.

"All right, honey, here goes... but you're so tight I don't think I will last long."

"Do you really think I care about performance, right now? Just claim me."

"As you wish, man of mine." She kissed and licked his feet, while pulling back her compressed pillar... and then made pressure of her own. Her first stroke felt fiery, such was the heat and pressure of his anus. But Gabriel felt each and every ridge of her shaft, then the one of her glans, powerfully rub his prostate and that bliss overtook his mind, heart and soul: his entire universe was all pleasure.

"OHHHHH! MY GOOODDD! ANNIII!" She stopped, startled by his clamor. "Did you feel that?" He was panting and his eyes were wet with tears. She gasped at the realization of just how much she had just blown him away.

"Well, yes of course... but obviously not as much as you just did. Was I THAT good?"

"Hell yeaaaa!!! Let's do this forever, please please please!" She could feel his heart wrapped around her little finger. She use to love people and to love to fuck people... what she was experiencing right now was new territory.

But their coupling was now comfortable. She could resume her gentle thrusts and her feasting on his feet. If she was to have any stamina, she would have to focus out his cries of love and bliss... but Gabriel was not making that easy.

"Ohhh Wow! Oh Wow oh WOWWW!!!" BABY! THIS FEELS AMAZIIIING!!! YES! YES! OH I NEVER DREAAAAMED! GOOOD! SOOO GOOD! OH YES! YES! YEEHEESS!" By then, he was wailing on an incoherent one-syllable basis and flailing his arms on the bed... until he warned her "... CUMMM!"

She had a flash of guilt: she had been so self-centered that she completely forgot all about his own body. She stopped her feet-munching to watch his twitching pink rod and instinctively grabbed it. It was the first time she ever touched it in a sexual way... it felt warm and loving. His cries of joy from her deliberate shafting on top of her handjob could no longer be focused out and were felt straight to her heart. Gabriel's next shout sounded painful, but in fact she was watching him cum all over himself in huge, powerful spurts.

Neither were stopping or slowing down and Annitah soon felt the throbbing in her balls and all along her shaft. Gabriel must have felt it too, in his insides, because he clasped his legs behind her to shove her in him with brute force. For the first time, she lost control and joined him in his screams of ecstasy. "Noo NO! Babe! You're making me CUMMM!!!"

He kept on pushing with her. "Yea baby! Cum in me! Whatever happens in my ass stays in my ass!" He was still panting, but already playful.

"Idiooottt! Oh yes! Cumming! YEEESSS!" And her first eruption silenced her cold. She was pumping semen in a high pressure environment and she felt every gush, every throb, being echoed back along her shaft and right through her soul. He was motionless and yet, it was as if he was milking her from inside. She felt her cum oozing out of him and she still had several spurts to quench. His screams of joy were now drowning hers of bliss and she slumped down on top of him, waiting for her black mamba to be chased out of its nest. Her breasts were on top of his heart and she could feel its pulse through her nipples. She was listening to their mutual breathing as if it was the Ode to Joy.

When both were finally relaxed, she rolled to his side, on the bed, and kissed every finger of his hand.

"Are you all right, Anni baby? Because I can tell you that I was never so much and so well loved. I feel in Heaven."

"Funny, you took the words almost out of my mouth. I have never felt so good loving someone. Ever. And I feel quite sated. I fear you have claimed me more than I have claimed you!"

"Not a chance..." but this loving quid-pro-quo was interrupted by a growl from his stomach.

"Gabe?" He was embarrassed.

"Well... I have not eaten anything since the enema... you know..." and this made her laugh with the harmony of a siren's song.

"You silly man! And you did that, all for this!"

"Please, you always make it sound like I only care about your penis in my bum... I hope I don't sound like that... I mean, sure... I wanted to please and I was scared... but it's YOU I want, honey... it's you that I love!"

"Yes, yes, of course! But now we need to feed you, poor thing! Tell you what: I will run us a bath in that Jacuzzi over there while you order us room service and strawberries to go with the champagne I see on ice."

"That sounds like a plan. I will look for a menu, any craving in particular for you tonight?"

"Just feed me, baby... you know what I like. My craving is for after the meal." And she lewdly licked her lips to make herself clear.

"Brrr! You make me shiver all over! I love you baby!"

"And youuu... make me wetttt all over. I love you right back, sweetheart."

---

"Do you like my breasts, sweetie?"

"Yes, my love, they are absolutely spectacular. And I could wash them until they shrivel in this water." This conversation was taking place while Gabriel was at her side in the Jacuzzi, lovingly spreading suds all over her bosoms. They were pert and very well proportioned to her frame, so even if, in fact, they were larger than what his hands could palm, they looked natural and feminine. And they presently looked quite aroused, with her nipples staring at him and begging to be sucked.

"Well come, baby... your candy awaits!"

"You... are irresistible." And he lowered his head to her nipples. She half-expected Gabriel to suck hard on them, or even bite... but no, he suckled, he really suckled, while softly groping them in the water, to feel their jiggle and their softness in his hands. Her breasts were large enough for him to comfortably press them together and suck on her merged nipples.

Annitah was befuddled by his pampering, all the more for the fact that another part of her body than her penis was being worshipped. "Gaaaabe?"

"Mmmm?"

"You really love me that much?"

"Hi hi! I don't mind repeating it to you every hour, on the hour, or even ring every 30 minutes like the marine clocks do. I love you Anni. All of you, from head to toe, to heart to soul."

"That feels good... hearing you say it AND what you do to me. You can suck harder, baby... yes, like that! Oh! That's perfect! Yes... go on! Go on! On! Onnnn!" She was overtaken again, and pressed his head on her breast, moaning in pleasure and urging him to suck faster and harder.

It was then that she shivered in the water, in complete rigor for some seconds, followed by a startled gurgle from Gabriel. He looked at her, with white on his lips. "Huuuh, honey, I remember once hearing you ask to be milked, but this is still a nice surprise! Are you abusing your hormone therapy?"

"Huh?"

He went back at her nipple and, this time, she could feel it: she was lactating; not much, but still enough for him to taste her liquid warmth. "Hmmmm... hmmmm..." and he switched to her next nipple after drying the first one, amazed and grateful for all these shared wonders with her.

She was just as startled. "Oh My! This... this is new! This is all you, baby! Oh, Gabe! I love what you do to meee!" He moaned in appreciation and did not let up. "Mmmm... oh yes! Yes! Oups! AtatAAT! I think you just sucked me dryyYYEEE!"

He silently went for a kiss, making sure she could taste herself. "You taste heavenly, sweetie... now can I suck your clit dry too?"

"My clit... huh... oh, of course! My clit! Yes, of course! Let's get out of this bath."

She was watching the water flow away, lost in thought... and Gabriel knew she had little sleep today so he left her undisturbed.

"Gabe... you're the first one who ever called my big schlong a clit... why did you do that?"

"Well, I hope you know I meant no insult, obviously... it's just that... well, you're a woman; it's plain to see and you also obviously worked quite hard at it... so I guess this... is your clit... magnificent, Wonder Woman strong, record-size maybe... but your clit all the same. I feel bad about this, now... I'm sorry, what would you rather call your glans?"

"Clit is beautiful, Gabe. You have no idea just how happy you have just made me; in fact, how you always make me happy! Come to bed, honey, so you can suck my clit. And when it's super-strong, I want to ravage you until I collapse, just as you asked." Her voice was mischievous and sultry; Gabriel was awed but could also swear she was blushing.

They both blurted out "I love you" at the same time and burst out laughing. But now, right after that, Gabriel was once again in front of her formidable glans.

"Your clit is so amazing and suits you so well, baby... I am in awe of it." He kissed her glans and darted his tongue at the slit, eliciting precum and a moan from her, right off the bat. This time, he chose to concentrate on her glans and he kept smothering it between his lips or slurping it noisily with his tongue.

"Ho yes! Houuuuu! That's so good suck my clit, baby! Come on, all of it!"

"All of it... as in... all?"

"As much as you can, baby, you make me so hornyyy!"

Intimidated, he placed his lips around her glans and, under her new command, lowered himself all along her shaft. He paused and took a deep breath.

(Christ in a popsicle stick! It's twice the dildo I practiced on... come on Gabe, suck it up! Ha! Good one!)

Annitah was stunned to hear a loud gurgle on top of a deep breathing sound from his nose... and amazed to see him slither his way towards her balls. Visually, it looked as if his lips crawled forward and pulled the rest of his mouth. Instinctively, she placed her hands on his head... but she saw the struggle in him and would not dare force her in anymore than he was forcing himself. She heard a very loud gurgle and Gabriel pulled away. Long pourings of drool were inkling from his mouth and nose.

This time, she used her hands to guide him away from her. "Gabe, are you all right?"

"I will be... shortly... sorry, it's as far I can go today... but I will improve... promise."

She had a miserable, guilty look on her face. "Noooo! Will you stop pushing yourself so much! Why do you do this to yourself? It's not pretty or loving or romantic."

He sighed in despair. "Because you are the most mesmerizing, stunningly beautiful and erotic woman I have ever seen. Because you have lived a sex life that puts me to shame and excites me to no end. How can I compete against the image, burned in my mind, of two sex fiends bent to your will? And God knows what happened after I left to talk to the club staff! I dream lurid scenarios worthy of porn flicks about... what you just called fooling around! And here I am offering... home life... all by my lonesome. I just want to connect with you in all ways you want and deserve! So I educated myself, bought a couple of toys and didn't sleep much! What else can I do, Anni!?! I can't compete just by saying I love you!" She felt her heart crack at least three times.

"Actually... yes you can, honey. Gabe, when I was clubbing, all alone, and met people, just as alone as I was... to scratch our itches... I was not much different than your father. We were interchangeable... and whatever happened was only skin-deep. But as shallow as it was, it felt good and it was way better than just being alone and cast away. For me at least... I won't speculate for the others' motives. I am trying so hard to make you feel as good as you make me feel, and it hurts me to fail so badly. You walked up to me and called me beautiful, Gabe... ME, not my breasts or my big clit... you did not even know me and were willing to present me to your mother! It may be corny... but I had been waiting for that during all my adult life as a woman. I will curse myself forever for not taking you up on your offer right then, because I was afraid, and it cost us so much in grief and lost time. Gabe, no club, no body shot, not even your amazing karaoke can make up for the sparkle in your eyes or the flutter in my heart when you talk to me about love. I'm a true goddess of beauty, Gabe... I feel it when I am with you! Amazing only you. And if you would be so kind as to get comfortable on all fours, I'm about to show you what the goddess can do to you." Gabriel forgot to breathe several times.

"Can the puny mortal kiss the goddess first?" That was as earnest as it can get. And the kiss was the stuff of Hollywood scenes: they were chewing each other up on the bed, rolling on top of one another, their legs intertwined and their hands roaming wild all over their bodies. Plus, as a bonus that Hollywood casts aside, they were living waves of bliss from their humping shafts and balls, on top of all the passion channeled in their kiss.

When Gabriel felt all of her hardness, he ended the kiss, whispered his everlasting love and was in the process of positioning himself for his divine punishment when she stayed the sentencing. She asked instead that he stand up in front of her while she sat on the bed. For the first time, she was nose-to-glans with his six inches white-and-pink penis. "This time, I want to take care of you first."