The Brookhaven B.C. Redux Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said he wasn't cockzilla, but ... wow."

Ali laughed. "You can see why I was attracted to him that first time we posed together."

"Um, I guess so."

"Did you have panties?" Ali asked.

"Didn't wear any," Annette said, chuckling.

Alison stood, looked around quickly, then dropped her slacks to the floor and stepped out of her panties.

"Go ahead and put these on for the next segment. Marty will know what to do."

Annette took another drink of water, and Ali went to summon the group. She wondered why she was putting on clothing but did as instructed.

They all entered and grabbed their cameras, ready for what would come next.

Marty doffed his robe and came up behind her. Slowly, one hand came around her and was quickly squeezing a bare breast. The other hand slid across her belly, then inside the panties, his hand cupping her pussy. It was done so quickly and without prelude that she gasped loudly.

As it had been all along, while the physical things were happening, Alison was talking to the group, suggesting things, and asking and answering questions. At times, it was like two different worlds, the very sensual and sexual world with Marty and the other more clinical world of Ali and the eight photographers.

Without any warning, Marty pulled his hand from her pants and grabbed them in his fist, tugging until the crotch was buried between her labia, dark hair peeking out on each side. They stayed that way for long moments, Annette doing her best to stay motionless since each time she moved, the panties stimulated her, and she didn't need that at this moment.

A couple more poses, including one where Marty had his face buried between Annette's legs. He kept his tongue in his mouth, where it belonged, but his nose kept bumping a special spot causing her body to jerk involuntarily.

Next, Annette lay on the bed with Marty straddling her. He carefully slid his erection into her cleft, and she squeezed her breasts around it as best she could, the head of his penis just two or three inches from her face. Close-up photos were taken, Annette being sure the look on her face was mirroring exactly how she felt.

Ali whispered to Marty, and he nodded. He shuffled backward and pressed a leg between hers. Not sure what was happening, she spread hers enough for his leg. Then, there was one more leg, and she spread again. He lowered himself as the cameras gathered around and carefully laid his erection against her labia. Annette couldn't stop the audible gasp as her mind was running rampant.

Cameras were clicking as she imagined ... But it was only imagining.

"Thank you, everyone," Alison said as the cameras backed away, as did Marty's erection.

The two of them stood and put on the robes as Alison instructed the group to send her their ten best photos, and she would provide them with a written evaluation.

A chorus of thank yous rang out to the two models, and Marty and Annette went to Alison's office while she finished up with the group.

"You did it," Marty said, smiling at her.

"I don't know how. I was afraid I might die any second."

"You were great, under circumstances that you could never have imagined."

"Thanks. I hope I didn't ..." Annette knew her blush was very visible, even with her dark complexion. "I mean, it was ... " She wasn't sure quite what to say, and Marty's big smile wasn't helping her at all.

"Since you're already blushing, let me push it a little further."

"Marty, oh shit, oh ..."

He laughed. "All of those inadvertent moans, and jerks, and other reactions just made their photos better. And you couldn't see the expressions on your face ... but I could," he added.

"Oh, god, Marty. I'll never be able to look at you again," she said, her eyes closed.

"Sure you will. At our house tomorrow for dinner."

Annette knew her heart skipped at least three beats.

The door opened, and Alison swept in.

"Annette, Annette, you were fabulous. I'm going to call you the next time I have another of these classes. The eight of them couldn't stop talking about how much they enjoyed working with you and that everything you did made taking the photos easier."

"Ali, I don't know, it was ... "

"It was Marty," Ali said simply. "When you found out it would be him, I could tell you were ready to faint. But, when you finally 'bought in,' it made the whole thing very real. I've had models before that were very uncomfortable, and their actions were very plastic and not believable. None of that today. You should have seen your face."

Annette shook her head, burying her face in her hands.

"I just reminded her about dinner tomorrow night," Marty said.

"Oh, yeah. It will be fun to remember and talk about it."

"Alison!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide.

"You will. And I know Claus. He'll love it, and he and Marty will discuss it and compare."

"You're not helping at all," Annette squealed. But maybe they were right after all. She did have Marty's cock in her mouth, but only momentarily, and he had nipped on her nipple a little too hard that one time. His hand had cupped her pussy, but no fingers went inside. Plus, she was sure that for the next week, they'd watch the video before having earth-shattering sex. The sight of that long and fat cock of Marty's might ramp her up a level or two as well.

Jerri brought in two sandwiches and a salad. They ate and chatted some more.

Finally, Annette tossed the robe aside and pulled on her shorts, followed by the sleeveless blouse.

Ali handed her a small object. "There were two video cameras in the room," she said. "Everything is copied on this stick. I'm sure you'll enjoy reviewing it with Claus."

"Oh, thanks," Annette said. "Yes, I'm sure.

She looked from Marty to Alison. "Thanks for being patient and helping me along. Do you guys have a busy afternoon planned?" As the words were out of her mouth, Annette realized what she'd said.

Alison looked at Marty and smiled.

"I don't have classes this afternoon, nor office hours. We'll find something to do, I'm sure. See you at six tomorrow," she added.

Annette left, picturing that long and thick cock, and imagining what it might be doing this afternoon. And then there was tomorrow night.

*****

"You knock; I don't think I can face either one of them." Annette was standing by the Buchanan's front door but was facing the street.

Claus chuckled. "Listen, I told you to have fun, and I think you did."

"But not with Marty Buchanan." The accelerated breathing was starting again.

"Claus, when I walk in there, Marty will know exactly what I look like ... naked."

"And so will I, and so will Ali. So what's the big deal?"

With that, the door opened.

"I thought I heard someone out here. Claus, hello," Marty said, shaking hands. And Annette."

He offered his hand, the same hand that had cupped her pussy just yesterday. She shook it, reluctantly looking at him and trying to smile.

"Come on in. Ali's been waiting for you." He gave Annette a kiss on the cheek as he usually did when they got together. Somehow it seemed different to her this evening.

Ali greeted both of them, and Claus got his kiss as well.

"Dinner will be ready in about thirty minutes. Let's just sit and catch up."

It was only Claus that needed to catch up, Annette decided. She and the Buchanan's were already caught up. Every thought she had only seemed to make her more nervous. When she glanced at Ali, she got a smile and a shrug.

"No sense dancing around it," Ali said. "Claus, I'm sure you watched the video."

"Probably more than once," Marty added to Annette's groan.

"My gosh," Claus said. "That was better than any porn video I ever saw on the internet."

Annette scrunched her eyes closed and heard Ali's chuckle.

"I think Annette may be having a little "afterglow" from the session yesterday, which I understand since it was totally unexpected -- particularly the Marty part.

Annette now wore a pained expression, noticing the sly grin on Ali's face.

"Listen," she said. "If it will make you feel better, Annette, we can play the video, and Claus and I will do the same things you and Marty did yesterday."

"Oh, my god," Annette squealed. "I'm leaving." She jumped up, only to be tackled by a laughing Claus.

"Ali warned me to be ready," he said. "She knew you'd have trouble dealing with tonight's dinner or whenever we got together the next time.

Surprisingly, Annette had recovered more quickly than she'd anticipated. She'd always enjoyed torment and teasing.

"So," she said, just inches from Claus's face. "Would you like to do those things with Ali?" She watched his eyes widen. She turned her head slowly toward Ali, who was smiling, but obviously waiting for an answer.

"What guy wouldn't," he said, chuckling. "Why don't we just watch the video, and Ali and I will skip the other part."

"Wait," Ali said with a giggle not often heard from a Ph.D. "Don't I get a vote in this?"

"And how about me.?" Marty tossed into the conversation.

Ali jumped up and ran to Annette, squeezing her in a giant hug.

"We tease," she said. "But you saved my ass yesterday. And not only that, you were spectacular in the posing -- I've never gotten so many compliments on the modeling. And when you guys were doing such a good job, it made their work so much easier. All of them said they wanted to come back to my next classes, and they'd be telling all their friends about it too. And if you have a chance to write out challenges for your club again, please include me and my classes."

"So, you want a chance to do what I did?: Annette asked, chuckling again.

Ali laughed. "No, I just want some mature models. But," she said, winking at Marty, "you mentioned those internet videos. We have some that could top those, don't we, hon?"

Two heads snapped around to look at Marty.

"Let's eat dinner first," he said. "Then, who knows?"

*****

My sincere thanks to the Awesome Articulators for their suggestions and encouragement.