The Broussard Sisters Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

----

"And I been so mean to her," Elise sobbed.

"Shh shh," Miss Brown soothed. "She forgive you, the Lord forgive you."

"And I just want her to know how much I love her," Elise sobbed, heartbroken.

"She know that, Sweetie, She know that," Miss brown soothed.

Chapter 55

The new girl was still young, still pretty.

And still shy, still embarrassed. Patsy ignored her; it was hard enough getting a trick without some stupid kid taking her johns away.

Sophia's boyfriend came down the street and Patsy looked the other way; he was mean and crazy. She'd done him once and he'd paid her by pushing a knife into her belly and telling her he wanted to kill her, wanted to feel her blood pour all over his cock while he fucked her freak body. She got the hell out of his car quick.

He grabbed Sophia and pushed her into the alley.

Patsy smiled as a car slowed down, shutting out the sounds of the slapping and Sophia's crying.

----

"Broussard?" Candy asked Pam as they snuggled down in bed.

"Huh?" Pam asked.

"You told Elaine's mom your last name is Broussard," Candy reminded the girl.

"'Cause I wish it was," Pam admitted.

"I wish it was too," Candy whispered in Pam's ear, and kissed her cheek.

"Love you," Pam said a snuggled tighter against Candy.

"Love you too." Candy said and turned off the light.

----

"There has got to be something wrong with me," Paul said as he felt yet another erection building up.

He'd already masturbated three times that night, thinking about sex with Cindy and with Pam and with Candy, and with Cindy. Slowly but surely, the quietest one of the bunch was becoming his biggest infatuation.

Even though Candy was the most vocal, Cindy was the most adventurous, the most playful, and the most sexual.

Sighing, he smiled and picked up a wad of tissues.

-----

Bill Thought about committing suicide. He'd slit his wrists and slowly bleed to death.

That would make his dad sorry for how shitty he was treating him. That would make his mom sorry for that look she'd given him.

That's make Elizabeth realize how much she loved him, how she was wrong for letting Teddy fuck her, instead of giving herself to her twin brother. That'd make Elizabeth sorry for that look she'd given him at the dinner table tonight. Make her sorry for ignoring him, for not coming to see him and see how he was doing.

It'd also make Elaine sorry for not listening to him, for not hearing him out, instead of telling him he was sick for loving his sister.

But cutting himself would hurt. Maybe sleeping pills. He could swallow a whole bunch of them and go to sleep and never wake up. That wouldn't hurt

But Dad had thrown out all of Mom's old medication bottles this last time she went into treatment.

And Dad was right; Mom smelled and looked like she'd been drinking.

Dad, and that ugly bitch lawyer both said he needed to go to school tomorrow and just keep going to school until the trial. That would show the judge and the District Attorney that he was a good kid, just made this one mistake.

----

Cindy Broussard stretched out in her bed, face down. Slowly, she rubbed her pussy against the teddy bear that Candy had given her for Christmas last year. She smiled; she and Candy had given each other the same thing without even knowing that the other had gotten the silly bear. But they both picked it up because it was blue, their favorite color.

The feeling welled up inside of her and she reached behind her and slowly inserted a finger into her rectum. Paul kept doing that to her, kept sticking his finger in her butt when they made love.

"Uh," she grunted in orgasm, then rolled over onto her back.

She wondered if Candy and Pam ever made love without her. Did they kiss each other, did they touch each other's breasts, suck on each other's breasts. Did they touch each other's pussies, kiss each other's pussies. Did they whisper words of love to each other, did they cuddle in the afterglow of lovemaking?

"You're being stupid," she chided herself and rolled onto her side to try to get some sleep.

----

"You are not sleeping in here tonight," Amanda hissed bitterly as Joseph came into the bedroom.

"But, what? Where am I supposed to sleep?" he asked.

"Why don't you go sleep with your little whore?" she spat and threw his favorite pillow at him.

"Never again," he thought as he tried to make himself comfortable on the couch.

And that hateful cat of Amanda's kept trying to snuggle up with imp; he was sleeping where the cat normally slept.

----

"Graduate tomorrow," Tammy reminded Cathy Hernandez.

"Yeah," Cathy mumbled.

"Nervous?" Tammy asked.

"Yeah, Tammy, I don't have nowhere to go," Cathy said. "I was only a month behind on my rent, now I'm two months; Mr. Hayes probably already dumped all my stuff out on the street."

"What about Ray?" Tammy asked.

""I don't know," Cathy said. "We never even talked about it."

----

Elise squinted in the semi-dark room. Momma looked so old as she sat there, sleeping in the chair. The girl that lay in the bed, head swathed in bandages barely resembled her beautiful sister. She walked over to the girl that lay in the bed.

"Hey," she said softly to Elaine. "It's me, Elise."

"Go on, tell her," Miss Brown encouraged.

"I want you to know, I hope you can hear me, I want you to know how much I love you and how much I miss you and I keep hoping and praying this is just a real bad dream and I'll wake up and you'll be there," Elise said .

Carmen heard her daughter and woke up. She listened as her daughter poured her heart out to her sister, but didn't say anything, just let the girl cry it all out.

The lights and colors were all around her; she was dizzy from all of them. They kept rushing at her, threatening her. The whispering was growing louder, angrier.

"Help me," Elaine mumbled.

"What?" Elise asked, incredulous.

"Please help me," Elaine begged.

"Oh my God!" Elise shouted, then fainted.

The lights and colors were blinding and the whispering voices had ceased whispering; they were screaming and screaming so loudly the words were incomprehensible to her.

Yolanda was bustling to the room; she'd heard Elise shout. They she heard a scream of absolute terror and agony and her blood ran cold.

She'd heard that scream one other time; they had a burn victim come in with third and fourth degree burns to over eighty percent of his body. The pain had been so great the patient screamed out loud and died. Eddie, that religious nut case of an orderly had told her 'That's the sound Jesus Christ made when they crucified Him.'

She prepared herself for the worse and ran into the room.

Elaine was thrashing violently, mumbling and spitting, flailing her casts weakly.

Yolanda hit the intercom button and forced herself to keep her voice steady and calm as she paged for the resident on duty.

"Shh, shh, come on, sweetie," she urged and tried to lightly restrain Elaine so the girl wouldn't hurt herself even worse.

Elaine's eye opened up and Yolanda's blood ran cold a second time. The eye was that of a wounded animal; the terror raw and evident.

----

"Thank you, thank you so much, Yolanda," Charles said as he swung his legs out of bed.

He gargled with mouthwash while he looked for a clean pair of slacks in the dwindling pile of clean clothes he had. Rather than spit the mouthwash out, he simply swallowed it, made sure he had his keys and ID badge and left the apartment.

Normally he just jogged to the hospital; he lived around the corner at the Whispering Oaks complex, but there was a real need for speed, so he jumped into his one luxury, a Porsche, and raced off to the hospital.

Chapter 56

He was livid and threatened the resident on duty with both suspension; complete removal if he had anything to do with it, and with bodily harm.

"Who in the fuck gives a comatose brain injury patient an injection of Phenobarbital?" he screamed.

"She was going into seizures," Dr. Huang whined.

"Well killing her will take care of that!" he screamed.

"Come on, come on," Yolanda ordered and pulled the enraged Charles Lapointe to the nurse's station. "Screaming at him isn't going to change the situation. Here, have a cup of coffee."

"I don't want a cup of coffee," he snarled.

"Didn't ask you if you wanted it," she said. "Take it and suck on it."

'She was going into seizures,' Dr. Huang had said.

Yolanda had said the girl was thrashing violently and mumbling and spitting.

Perhaps it was an epidural hematoma, whether pre-pre-op or post-p[ was unimportant at this time. He sipped some more of the coffee and paced the hall.

"Good night, Dr. Lapointe," Yolanda said as she passed him in the hall.

"I need to open her cranium again," Dr. Lapointe told her.

"I think that's an excellent idea," she agreed and punched out.

----

You want grits or oatmeal?" Miss Brown asked as she tucked Elise in bed.

"Miss Brown, you don't have to fix me breakfast," Elise argued.

"Oh? You a grown woman now?" Miss Brown asked.

"Well, I am fifteen, almost," Elise said.

"Well, then, you want grits or oatmeal for breakfast tomorrow?" Miss Brown asked. "When you married and have children of your own, then you can fix your own breakfast."

"Grits," Elise said.

"Oh, good, grits is easy," Miss Brown smiled and left the room.

"You need the door open or closed?" she asked.

"I don't care," Elise answered.

----

Bill Baggett couldn't sleep. They were talking about serious jail time, and they weren't talking about sitting in Bender's small jail. They were talking about sending him to Dequincy, or Lafayette Correctional. Or possibly Angola, if Elaine died.

Why'd that stupid bitch have to go and get hurt so bad? Marie had smirked when he suggested that maybe, when she got out of his car, someone else had run over her with his or her car.

The amount of blood on your sleeves and the amount of blood found inside of your car suggests that you and you alone cause the full extent of her injuries, Mr. Baggett," she said.

And she kept insisting on calling him 'Mr. Baggett,' because he was an adult.

He didn't feel like and adult. He felt like crying. Adults don't cry.

----

Carmen listened as Dr. Lapointe explained the procedure, explained why he wanted to do it, and signed the necessary papers.

Her opinion of him had changed in the seventy-two hours she'd been at her daughter's bedside. He seemed to genuinely care about her daughter, not just as a patient, but also as a person, as a young woman still very much in the beginning of her life. Yes, he was young, yes, he looked more like one of the musicians her daughters ranted and raved about than a brilliant (according to Yolanda and Eddie and Dr. Moorehead) surgeon.

If he thought it was what needed to be done, she agreed wholeheartedly. He discussed the dangers; there were always danger when operating on the brain. She knew that he would do all in his power to help her daughter.

"Checked your schedule," Dr. Moore house stuck his head in to the scrub room. "You're not even supposed to be here."

"Then you didn't see me," Dr. Lapointe said.

"That's right, I didn't see you; God be with you, God guide your hands," Dr. Moore house said and left the room.

The voices were screaming again and every now and then, there'd be a flash of light.

A flash of light and she saw her daddy. He was leaving her and her mommy and baby sister. He was leaving her again, when he needed him most.

Another flash of light and she saw her grandmother's casket. She had adored the woman she was named after. Why was her grandmother leaving her again?

Another flash of light and she saw her daddy and his new wife getting married. Daddy wouldn't pay any attention to her, wouldn't dance with her. She wore a beautiful new dress and he didn't even notice.

Another flash of light and she saw Bill Baggett, face twisted in rage. He was beating her again

"No, no, sweetheart, don't cry," the nurse said as she handed Dr. Lapointe the arterial clamp.

"And there the mother fucker is," he said and sutured the bleeding artery, then suctioned out the blood that had been pressing against Elaine's frontal lobes.

"Thank you, God," he smiled from behind the mask, checked his work, then began the laborious task of closing her again.

----

The inky blackness wrapped her and held her, safe and secure. Slowly , the icy cold began to slip away. She lay down, finally able to sleep.

"No, no, Elaine, don't sleep," a voice called out to her.

"But why?" Elaine asked, trying to see the source of the voice in the darkness.

"It's not time yet," and the voice was gone.

----

"Wait, Momma's grits don't taste like this," Elise commented. "How'd you get them to taste like this?"

Bacon grease and you grate up some cheese," Miss Brown smiled and spooned herself a bowl. "Ain't nothing like a got hot breakfast get your day started right."

Elise decided that, even if the old bat did treat her like a five year old, instead of like an almost fifteen year old, it was pretty nice having her around.

----

Bill Baggett tried to sit, tried to concentrate, but could feel the accusing, hateful stares of his classmates boring into him.

Elizabeth, sweet, beautiful Elizabeth called Teddy and begged him to come take her to school, instead of riding in with him. She wouldn't sit anywhere near him, preferring to be with Teddy.

He probably made her suck his cock, payment for driving her to school. Made her suck him, while he grabbed and squeezed her breasts or finger fucked her pussy.

----

"Momma," Elaine gurgled, trying to talk, unaware that her jaw was shattered and that several of her teeth were missing.

"Oh my God!" Carmen praised. "Yes, baby, I'm here."

"Where am I?" Elaine tried to ask, grew frustrated at her inability to do more than grunt and gurgle and tried to sit up. Her arms wouldn't work. That was a shame; she wanted to brush her hair out of her eyes; she couldn't even see out of her left eye.

----

"Thank you, Eddie," Charles laughed into the telephone. "And keep that little mother fucker Huang away from her!"

----

"Oh, thank the good Lord," Miss Brown enthused into the telephone. "Oh, no, it ain't no trouble, I go get her right now."

----

Elise feared the worse when Miss Ormond paged her to the office. She just knew that Elaine had died, had left her before she could tell her again how much she loved her. She was sobbing in earnest by the time she reached Brother Dominick's office.

Miss Brown's smiling face was the first thing she saw when she pushed the office door open.----

Brother Dominick made the official announcement over the school's PA system; Elaine was no longer in a coma. There was no prognosis at this time, but of course all were encouraged to continue their prayers; obviously they were working a medical miracle.

"Fucking lucky for you, Baggett," Teddy hissed.

And Elizabeth looked at him, those accusing eyes.

Chapter 57

Everyone was smiling and talking and laughing and she just wanted to go home, crawl into her bed, and go to sleep.

Some hot looking guy was smiling at her and touching her and talking with Momma. Bill Baggett could go to Hell; this guy was so fine! She tried real hard to smile at him and his eyes lit up. Oh yeah, Bill Baggett was definitely history.

And her sister was there, with that crazy old woman that lived across the street. That crazy old woman was always waving and smiling and saying stupid things. But Elaine remembered when she was younger, Miss Brown had always been so nice and sweet, and could cook real well. So when the crazy old woman waved, Elaine waved back.

And Elise was smiling and crying and smiling; what was her problem?

She listened, but did not comprehend. Something had happened to her and she was in the hospital. And they were asking her what had happened.

"Okay, Dr. Lapointe said as he filled out all the forms to request another MRI for Elaine Simone.

"She got insurance?" Lynne snapped.

"Beats the shit out of me," Dr. Lapointe shrugged. "I think she does; her mother filled out all the intake forms; should be in your system by now."

Lynne typed rapidly on her keyboard, looked at the screen and let a rare smile curl her lips.

"Blue Cross," she said.

"Then it's cleared?" Dr. Lapointe asked.

"Yeah, the first one is, but no more, you did one yesterday? That's all they'll pay for," Lynne said and took the forms from him.

"But I need to do a follow up," he argued.

"Get Blue Cross to approve it," she shrugged, the conversation over as far as she was concerned.

That's why she was so good at this job; she had absolutely no regard for anyone at all. She could walk right through the Emergency Room, hear the anguished wails of loved ones, hear the groans and cries of the wounded and dying, and would be unaffected. Her husband's funeral had irritated her; he had died, she was convinced, just to inconvenience her.

"I hope I'm not the resident on duty if you ever need help," Dr. Lapointe hissed at her.

"Uh huh," she sneered and showed him her wrists, scarred from when she tried to commit suicide. He unbuttoned her smock and showed him the bullet hole from when she tried a second time.

"If I couldn't do it, what the fuck makes you think you can?" she asked and went back to entering another case.

----

Bill couldn't believe it; the little bitch woke up and they were still talking about pressing charges, and because he was eighteen, they were going to try him as an adult.

"But she woke up," he whined to Marie.

"That's wonderful," she said dryly. "All that means, Mr. Baggett, is that you will not be charged with second degree murder, or manslaughter. We still have the battery charges, with grievous bodily harm."

Grievous bodily harm?" he asked.

"Mr. Baggett, she lost an eye. They are prepping her for oral surgery to replace her shattered jaw, along with partial bridgework. She is also going to have reconstruction done on her nose. In short, extensive and expensive facial reconstruction, along with weeks, possibly months of psychological therapy." She said and made a note to bill Ed Baggett one hour for every fifteen minutes she had to talk to this pathetic child of his.

"Now, now you're thinking like a lawyer," Donald Pelechet had laughed when she told him of her plans.

----

"Rules are rules, no more than four visitors, and there's already three visitors in her room," Yolanda said and looked around.

Neither Dr. Neither Moore house, nor any of his little snitches were anywhere in sight so she bustled them into the room and clicked the door shut.

"Hey, we heard you were awake," Paul smiled widely.

She was happy to see them, but kind of embarrassed as well. "She would have been horrified had anyone told her that her head, where it was not wrapped in bandages, was bald. That her smile was almost toothless, that her nose was broken.

"Hey, what are y'all doing here?" she mumbled in her incomprehensible gibberish.

----

Cathy looked at him incredulously.

"Really?" she finally asked. "Live with you?"

"Yeah, why not?" he smiled. "I love you, you love me, and you ain't all that bad in bed, you know?"

"Yeah?" she smiled. "You ain't all that bad either."

"Well, then it's settled," he said and smiled.

"Not really, Ray," she said and sat down.

"What you mean?" he asked.

"Ray, I got three kids, and they ain't the best kids in the world," she said.

"I know, I've heard," he shrugged.

"Yeah, well," she said and smiled. "But, bad or not, they're mine.

"Okay, so we'll cross that bridge when we get to it," he said and took her pudgy little hand in his. "WE'LL cross that bridge."

----

Madison looked at him with her blank stare as they ate a silent, uncomfortable meal.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers