The Bullpen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like Chinese fingercuffs," she heard Takahashi remark.

As her dirty mind touched upon its sinful fantasy, she began to soap up the rest of her body. Starting at her stomach, Erica's hands moved northwards, slathering her chest and breasts with the foaming bubbles. As she imagined Hannah taking notes about the depth Colin's dick was reaching in her throat, Erica's fingers lingered just a bit too long on her nipples.

Her nipples. Purplish-pink, and standing at what seemed to be perpetual attention. The increase in the size of her mammaries had only caused the already upward-pointing - and not outward-pointing – nipples to seem even higher on the breasts themselves. And, as Erica noted as she "accidentally" brushed past them once again, the deuterotone and made them far more sensitive to the touch than they had been just the week before.

Casually, but purposefully, Erica rubbed a bit more soap across her chest, sighing in indulgence as she squeezed her left nipple between the knuckles of her left middle and ring fingers. With a bit more courage, and with a sense of naughtiness that only served to get her more excited, Erica moved that same hand across her chest and grasped her right nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Again, her chest heaved as a sexual shock traveled through her body.

She closed her eyes as she returned to her fantasy. Colin had cum, pulling out of her mouth and shooting his seed all across her bare chest. Tom had, as well, pulling out in time to ejaculate upwards into Erica's bush. The girl ran her right hand down to her pubic hair, in both the fantasy and beneath the shower, eager to feel the gooiness of her boyfriend's jism – or the soap – against her pubic mound.

In the illusion, she begged both men to make her cum. She pleaded with her audience, crying to Natalie, asking her desperately to force the two men to make her cum. It was hotter this way. She wasn't the Ph.D. She wasn't the one in charge. She was nothing but an insignificant little girl, asking permission to get off.

Beneath the shower, her fingers found her clit. Her whole body shook, surging in vaginal bliss, and she imagined that Tom had just picked her up, facing him, and slid his enormous member into her waiting cunt. With water and soap dripping down her body, Erica's knees went completely week, and she had to lean forward, propping herself up with her left arm against the wall of the Bullpen.

Her middle finger had already found its way past her labia and into the waiting pink folds. Her ring finger was just behind, and her index traced the outline of her lips on the outside. Her palm ground hard against her clit, rubbing back and forth, up and down, in a wild pattern that no one could have predicted. She wanted to moan, but as she opened her mouth, all that came out was a low, guttural grunt.

In one world, Tom was dropping her back onto the other man's lap, his dick still engorged inside of her. Colin wasted no time in pulling her towards him, and roughly inserting himself – still wet from Erica's own saliva – into her asshole. In the other world, Erica opened her eyes, catching herself in what she was doing, but only after she had uttered aloud, "Yes, in my ass. Put it in my ass."

She knew where she was. She could distinguish the real world, and the real Bullpen, from the fantasy world, and the pornographic Bullpen. She knew there were cameras recording her every move. She knew that the TW emitters were registered every move of her body. She knew that Wendy was watching from the Observation Room. But all that only seemed to make her hornier.

"They'll understand," Erica told herself, as she came to grips with exactly what she was doing. "Just once."

It made no sense to stop now that she had started. Erica would still have been caught touching herself, whether she reached her climax or not, and Erica desperately wanted cum. And anyways, she wasn't quite sure that she could stop herself at this point, even if she wanted to. Her hand was, at that point, permanently attached to her pussy, the two parts of her body stuck together like electromagnets.

"Fuck," she panted under her breath as the first sign of her approaching orgasm sent a wave through her body.

"Fuck," she repeated, as the fantasy world of Colin, Tom, and the rest of her colleagues drifted away.

"Fuck," she cried again, knowing that her elusive orgasm was about to be upon her. She didn't need the fabrication to turn her on. Wendy was still watching, as were the cameras. Fuck, perhaps Colin hadn't quite made it out the door yet, trapped like a deer in the headlights, watching Erica finger-fuck herself.

"Oh," she began, collapsing inward against the Bullpen wall. Her left hand squeezed her nipples once again, harder than she had before, and far more obvious. She didn't care who saw her. She wanted them to see her.

"Oh my," she continued, her whole body shaking in pre-orgasmic tension. Her forehead, against the clinical-white wall, was all that was holding her up. Most of her upper body was now out of the stream of the hot water, but drops continued to pour down on everything from the waist down. It beat against her lower back, her ass, her birthmark.

"Oh my god!" Erica exhaled with finality. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my…oh my…oh my gooooooood!!!"

Erica had never had an orgasm quite like this one. Never one so warm, so absolutely perfect, so powerful. Her vision went black as she screamed out in euphoria, and she collapsed to her knees, unable to stand any longer.

She rolled onto her back, beneath the falling water, and over the drain. Hot streams beat down on her, but Erica was drunk on the warmth radiating from her pussy. She was panting, her chest heaving even more heavily than during her exercise session earlier. It was a perfect moment, a moment about nothing but her own body, a moment that she'd been waiting for since the dreams had begun.

She didn't want to think about the next moment, or the moment after that, or the three weeks remaining in the Bullpen.

She had cum. And she was happy.