The Bully Ch. 01

Story Info
A Bully bullies son and then his mother.
2.9k words
4.16
450.7k
246
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,016 Followers

Tim Stone did not like to get pushed around yet there was not much he could do about it, being smaller than most of the guys in his senior class. His main nemesis was a guy name Jerry King, but everyone just called him "King Kong." The guy is a gorilla compared to Tim, Tim being short at five foot five, Jerry is a foot taller at six five. Tim weighing one hundred and fifty pounds, while Jerry weighs two hundred fifty pounds, most of it muscle.

Jerry played and lettered on three different sport teams during his high school career, he starts at a defensive end on the football team, forward for the basketball team and he play first base for the baseball team. Tim on the other hand only plays on the golf team and the bowling team, he has respectable averages for both yet they don't garner the same kind of respect Jerry gets for his sports. Tim did get straight A's in school while Jerry was lucky enough to maintain a passing grade to stay eligible for sports.

Jerry had selected Tim as his target since they were in grade school, what had actually made him dislike Tim enough to torment him was how Tim embarrassed him. It was the third grade spelling bee, and Jerry misspelled the word chief. Tim laughed aloud when it happened and yelled out the, I before e accept after c rule. The whole class laughed, Jerry ended up giving Tim an ass whooping on the walk home from school for that.

Then one day the worse thing that could possibly happen to Tim happened, Jerry came up behind him in the school parking lot. He then put Tim in a headlock and then reached down the back of his pants roughly pulling his underwear up the crack of his ass. Just as he was doing this Tim's mother Christine pulled in to see what this monster was doing to her son.

She quickly got out of the car and shoved the larger boy off of her son, then right in front of everyone she helped him get his pants back in order. Everyone around laughed and started chanting "Momma's Boy" at Tim whose face turned as red as the bricks of the school.

"You're an animal!" She yelled. "Why do you feel it's necessary to keep picking on someone who is smaller than you?"

"I was just having fun with my good buddy Tim, lighten up babe." Laughed Jerry.

"It is not funny, and one day you may really hurt my boy. Leave him alone dammit." She said pulling Tim by the arm toward her SUV.

"Wow, so the little wimp has an incredible milf for a mother, go figure." Jerry said to a few of the guys who seemed to follow him around.

He was right Christine Stone is a beautiful woman, she met her husband, Tim's father in high school. They were both seniors in 1986 when they met and fell in love, neither of them was very popular in school like their son. Tim's father Jack, whom Tim looks very much like, was into computers, but he ended up going to college and now works for a major software company. Christine was always on the chunky side in high school, got good grades and was a member of the band and the drama club. She loved working and acting in the plays, she always had some bit part and did a lot of work on the sets.

Now that high school was over Tim's father pretty much stayed the same he took up golf for work, but he was still the same nerdy little guy Christine fell in love with years ago. As for Christine she got pregnant for Tim while going to college with Jack, years later she finished her degree in dramatic arts. Then she emerged from the shell of what she used to call a fat ugly duckling into a beautiful woman. She got into exercising on a regular basis, diet, she finally got a more modern hairstyle, shed her glasses for contacts. At thirty-eight years old she looked the best she had ever looked in her life, her long blonde shoulder length hair perfectly styled, her breasts now firmed up an astounding 36DD, her legs long and shapely, a perfect round ass.

She is now the director of a local theater group which she does not get paid, yet she does not need it due to Jack's good job. This also allows her more time to being a good wife and mother to her husband and son. As she turned into the street she looked over at her son, who was fighting back the tears in his eyes.

"Are you all right baby?" She asked her son while reaching in her purse for some tissue.

"Yeah mom, I'm fine." He replied.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

"It is just a lot more embarrassing to have to have your mom rescue you from the biggest guy in school." He sobbed.

"I'm sorry I will see what I can do, maybe call your principal tomorrow." She suggested.

"No, please mom just stays out of it. I will be fine, this happens all the time, so I'm pretty used to it." He pleaded with her.

When they got home, Tim went straight to his room, he did not want any dinner either, leaving her and her husband to talk about it alone. Her husband suggested getting Tim signed up for some martial arts classes, he even offered to do them together, like a father and son thing to do.

Christine thought that was a great idea, they both agreed that if the bullying was to continue they were going to take it up with principal. If they could not get anywhere with him they were going to take it up with the school board. If worse came to worse, they were going to get a lawyer if they had to take such drastic measures to keep Tim safe.

The next day Jerry decided to skip school, he had two reasons for doing so one to avoid any trouble he may get in with the principal if Tim's mother had called the other was more devious. He pulled up on the street where Tim lives and watched the house, he watched the wimp leave for school at seven thirty, his dad left for work at eight. Another wimp he thought to himself watching Jack leaves, then he watched Christine leave in sweats and a small gym bag.

He followed her to the health club she worked out at he waited in the parking lot for a little over an hour for her to finish her work out. Then he followed her back home, it did not seem she was going to go anywhere for a while so he had an idea. He drove off and went to a flower shop not too far away, he bought a nice bouquet of flowers. Then he drove back to Tim's house, he sprayed on some cologne, combed his hair and walked up the walk to the front door.

He rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer with the flowers in hand, Christine opened the door only to be shocked that her son's bully was standing there with some flowers. He had the same smug look on his face that he had when she saw him at the school, she just wanted to reach up and smack it right off.

"Hey baby. I'm sorry for being such a jerk yesterday." He said to hand her the bouquet of flowers and pushing his way past her to get inside.

"Get out of my house!" She said firmly on the brink of losing her temper. "If you don't, I will call the cops."

"I come in peace I just want to talk to you about Tim, if you want me to stop bullying him you will come here and sit down, listen to what I have to say. We should be able to work things out so Tim will be safe for the rest of the school year." He explained to her, the whole time eyeing her up and down.

She walked into the living room and sat down on the couch, she set the vase of flowers down on the coffee table. Then she was surprised when Jerry came in and sat right down next to her, she moved all the way over until she had her back against the arm of the couch. Then she turned toward him so she could hear what he had to say.

"Here is what I propose Mrs. Stone, if you call the principal or the school board or any other authority that will cause me to lose my ride to state next fall I will beat your boy so bad he will take his meals through a straw and finish high school from a hospital bed." He said to her, looking straight into her eyes, his smug look was gone and she could tell he was serious.

"So if we don't report you, you will leave Tim alone." She said softly not wanting to upset him.

"It is not that easy Mrs. Stone, I feel I need more incentive to leave him alone, the school year is still has six more months to it. What I want is you, and you have to give me your body whenever and wherever I want for the next six months." He explained.

"You fucking pervert, there is no way you are going to extort sex from me, I'm a happily married woman and I would not have sex with an animal like you." She said disgustedly.

Without warning Jerry jumped on top of her, she tried to fight him off yet found he was too strong. He pulled her legs up on the couch and sat on top of her with enough weight to where she could not move very well. He had both of her arms pinned above her head and with one big hand he held onto them tightly. Christine was helpless against her son's bully and soon to be her bully or possible rapist.

"Please don't hurt me." She sobbed feeling pain in her wrists from the pressure he asserted.

"Hurt you, not today." He said. "I'm going to leave you with something to think about."

With his free hand he ran it up the inside of her shirt to her bra clad breasts, then he tore open her bra. He watched for several long seconds as her large breasts heaved up and down with every nerve-wracking breath she took. Then he reached down and surprisingly he gently squeezed one of them, he expertly rolled her nipple making it hard, then he toyed with the other one the same way.

Christine tried to close her eyes and picture herself far away from where she was at, she also pleaded with herself not to become aroused, even if it was forced. Jerry leaned down and flicked one of the hard nipples with his tongue, then he suckled on both of her tits, she looked down to see his saliva as he alternated from tit to tit.

She whimpered softly and again tried to push free from him, yet he was too strong for her to do so. Jack shifted some weight off of her, this was only to let him reach down and unbutton her jeans. He had them unzipped and unbuttoned, he saw that her panties matched the bra, then he slid his massive hand inside them. He rubbed her pussy, which was now betraying by getting wet with anticipation.

Not being like most young men, or her husband instead of trying to finger fuck her, he sought out her clit. Once he found the sensitive nub, he rubbed his thumb over it in gentle circles, then he increased the pressure and speed when he heard her soft panting and moans.

"No, please uh, uh, uh, oh shit, uh no I can't no uh, uh, I'm going to cum. I'm cumming you bastard, you fucking made me cum." She groaned with both pleasure and disgust.

Then she watched as Jerry pulled himself up and pulled out his cock, she was now terrified that he was going to rape her or force her to suck it. Instead he grabbed and began stroking it with his free hand. Christine was surprised by the size of it, being a virgin when she first had sex with Jack the only cock she had ever had. Jack was around average size and girth, but what Jerry had was a couple inches bigger and definitely had more girth.

He reminded her of those stupid porn movies that Jack sometimes wanted her to watch with, the stupid looks these guys get on their faces when they were getting ready to cum. Shit, he was getting ready to cum, Christine still could not take her eyes off of it when the first burst of his thick white cum hit her in the face, then another, then three or four more all over her large milky white tits.

"Yeah that felt good." He sighed as his cock began to get limp.

"You filthy pig." She said as she got a taste of his cum that was sprayed on her face. She was surprised by the fact she swallowed it, which pleased him even more.

Jerry then took the cum that was left on his hand and wiped all over her stomach, then he let her up. He put his cock back into his pants, then he watched as she was still laying before him not moving. Finally she sat up and took off her shirt, using it to wipe his filth from her face and body. Then she sat there with both of her arms across her breasts so he could no longer ogle them any longer. Jerry pulled a piece of paper out of his jeans and threw it down on the coffee table, then he pulled his key out.

"I have to get going Mrs. Stone. I will give you a couple of days to think about my offer so don't answer hastily. Remember you go to anyone about any of this and I will fuck Tim up really good." He said turning to leave.

After she left, she sat on the couch sobbing about what had just happened, she had just been violated, threatened with the safety of her son and now being blackmailed for sex. One side of her was repulsed by what had happened and the situation she was now in, yet she still could not get what Jerry did to her out of her mind.

Sex with Jack had always been gentle and loving, she had never been taken so roughly, she shamefully came just by the manipulation of his thumb. Then the image of his cock came into her head again, big and hard, then the way is shot its big thick streams of cum all over her.

She got up from the couch, took her soiled shirt to the laundry room, threw her bra in the garbage. Then she took Jerry's number and put it in her purse, then she went upstairs and took a long hot shower. While in the shower she frigged herself to a very powerful orgasm, roughly squeezing her breasts and vigorously fingering her pussy.

She dried off, got redressed, went back down and did a load of laundry, she prepared dinner and was going to try her best to forget about what had happened. She took the flowers and threw them in the garbage. Taking the bag out to the large can in the garage, and she put on her best front when her son and husband finally got home.

They told her all about the martial arts class they signed up for after school and it seemed good to see the two of them excited about something. Later that night Jack went down on her to get her excited to make love, once she had an orgasm Jack got on top of her. He fucked her for several long minutes only giving her one more orgasm before he got off himself. After they were done, she laid in bed for several minutes, wondering what Jerry's big penis would have been like.

Jack had finally fallen asleep, Christine put on her robe and went down stairs, she watched television while thinking about the situation she was now in. The pictures of her son on the living room wall made it even harder, if anything ever happened to her boy she would never forgive herself. If Jerry was going to be back in a couple of days for her decision, she had one to give him, hopefully it will be one he would accept. One that will keep herself son safe and keep her faithful to her husband, if not she had another idea that would at least keep him from fucking her and maybe satisfy his animal lust for her. With that she shut the television off and went off to bed, she was going to call Jerry in a couple days and tells him to come over to her house to give him her decision.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,016 Followers