The Bully Ch. 02

Story Info
Christine tries to reason with Jerry.
1.8k words
4.37
247.7k
71
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,020 Followers

Christine got the call from Jerry a few days later to meet him at the local park, but this time of year it did not have a lot of people around. He wanted her to meet him there at four p.m., and she tried to protest saying that her husband and son would want to know why she was not home. Jerry told her to make up a good excuse and mentioned again if she did not show he would go look for Tim the next day.

She figured she had little choice, so she called her husband at work and told him she was going to look for costumes for an upcoming play. Then she left a note for her son with the same message so neither of them would be the wiser. As she drove to the park, she cursed herself for her choice of clothing, a tight turtleneck and a tight pair of jeans. Jerry would probably find this arousing, then she figured if she wore a burlap sack he would like that too.

Pulling into the park she found where his car was parked and parked her SUV right next to it, then she got out. She saw Jerry standing by one of the paths, so she walked over to him, he led her down the secluded wooded path, passing several benches. Finally the stopped at one of the benches and sat down, Jerry was once again eyeing as if she was hanging in a butcher shop window.

"Well Christine's I'm waiting for your decision." He said anxiously.

"Okay Jerry here it is, a year ago both of my parents passed away, they left me everything being their only child. I have quite the nest egg in the bank, and I have written you a check in the amount of ten thousand dollars. Every month you leave my son and me alone during the remainder of the school year, I will write you another check for ten thousand until you graduate." She explained reaching into her purse for her checkbook.

Jerry watched as she pulled out the small leather book out and opened it, she gently tore out a check and with trembling hands she handed it to him. He took it and looked at it for several long seconds, then he took it and tore it up into several small pieces. He tossed them on the ground and scoffed them with his foot, Christine mouth was agape with shock at his action.

"I don't want your money, and you know what I want." He said while rubbing his cock through his pants with his right hand.

"Jerry, I'm a married woman and I will not cheat on my husband." She said firmly.

"Well I guess Timmy is going to get an ass whooping tomorrow." He said getting up to leave.

"Wait!" She said to grab his arm.

"What." He said sitting back down.

"The only thing I will do is give you a hand job, no sex takes it or leave it, if you if you leave it and hurt my son, I will go to the authorities." She said.

"Then let's go bitch." He said standing up and roughly grabbing her by the arm.

He led her down the path to a small shed that looked to be a maintenance shop, while holding tightly onto her arm, and he kicked open the locked door. He then pulled her inside, once inside he shut the door and turned on the light.

Jerry undid his jeans and pulled them down, his cock was already hard and bobbing anxiously up and down before her. Christine was getting nervous, but she knew in a sense that this was going to keep her faithful to her husband and keep this animal off of her son.

"Well take it and jerk me off." He said.

She reached over and wrapped her hand around the hot shaft of his cock and slowly started to jerk him off. Jerry looked at her in frustration, she was not doing a very good job, he was starting to get pissed.

"Look why don't you sit down on this old lawn chair and do this right." He said. "Because if I'm satisfied, you are going to have to find another way to please me."

Not wanting to do that she sat down on the rickety old lawn chair, the large young cock was now face level with her. It was quite magnificent as she reached up to grab it with both hands, she started to stroke it up and down. Jerry looked down at her this time with both a look that showed he was both pleased and of one of pleasure.

Christine started to find herself getting lost in what she was doing as she was vigorously stroking his cock up and down. She was confused at the feelings overcoming her that she liked being controlled like this, never before has a man dominated the way young Jerry was doing. She did not even protest when he reached down and pulled up her turtleneck so he could play with her bra clad tits.

Jerry toyed with her nipples through the material, Christine involuntarily let out a soft moan as Jerry continued his manipulations. Christine found herself to be both relieved and disappointed when the young man shot several streams of his hot cum on her chest, her turtleneck and all over her hands.

"That was good." He said to zip up. "I will call you when I need it again."

He left her alone in the maintenance shop, she did her best with the tissues and wet naps she had to clean herself up. Then she drove home, but she pulled into the driveway to see her husband was already home. She got out of her vehicle and went into the house, Jack had the table set already and he figured that she was going to be late so he ordered Chinese. During dinner they made small talk, Christine fought back nervousness and guilt, then her son made a comment.

Mom you have something on your sleeve." He stated pointing at it.

"Oh shit, I thought I got all of it, just a new hand lotion, I did not realize how fast it came out of the pump when I used it." She explained and wiped it off with her napkin.

The rest of the night was really uneventful, then she got another call from Jerry a few days later. This time she had to meet him at his home, he explained his parents weren't going to be home until later. She told him she would come right over after drama practice, then she hung up with him.

A couple of nights later after the drama practice she drove to Jerry's parents house, and it was a nice house in a nice neighborhood. Jerry answered the door and ushered her in, he was wearing a robe and nothing else.

"Wow you look hot tonight." He said to take her coat.

"Thank you." She answered politely.

Christine usually dressed nicely for her drama group, tonight was no different she wore a silk top that had spaghetti straps, over it she wore a blazer, she had on a short leather skirt as well, with dark hose and heels. Jerry led her into the living room and he sat down on the couch, then he patted the cushion next to her. A fire was roaring in the fireplace, the room was very hot and it had a nice orange glow to it. If Christine did not know better, she thought he was trying to set a romantic setting for to night's session.

Jerry undid the robe, and his cock was already at attention, Christine sat down on the couch and took it in her hand. She began to stroke it up and down, soon the sweat was building on her forehead from the heat of the fire. She took the blazer off and leaned over making her pull the spaghetti straps down her arms to reveal her nice large tits.

Tonight he was in no hurry to cum, she was really working, he was also being more gentle with her tits tonight. At times only softly squeezing them or gently playing with her nipples, she was getting tired and really wanted to get this over with. Jerry noticed her discomfort and now lack of effort she was giving his cock, he leaned over and suggested another position.

Christine had to admit that this would be a good idea, so she kicked off her heels and climbed up on the couch. She had to lean against Jerry at first for support but then she laid across his chest and stretched her legs out. She was able to return her attention back to getting him off, then she also realized his ulterior motive. Jerry now ran one of his free hands up her leg and inside her dress.

Soon enough his hand was inside her panties and rubbing her already wet pussy, but Jerry was pleased find that this situation was making her wet. He continued rubbing her pussy, Christine was losing herself in all of this, she felt her head slide down his muscular chest and stomach until it was eye level with his cock. Then she did it, she stuck her tongue out and swirled it around his cock head.

"UHHH!" moaned Jerry.

With his free hand he pushed her head down on making her engulf his cock into her warm wet mouth. Christine tried to push herself back off of it realizing the mistake she had just made, yet Jerry just used his free hand to actually make her head bob up and down on his hard cock. Her mouth made slurping sounds as she was now being forced to suck Jerry's cock, she did not even realize he took his hand back off of the back of her head either. Now she was sucking his cock on her own, with no encouragement from him, unless you count the vigorous rubbing of her pussy.

"Yeah baby sucks my cock, suck it, oh shit yeah it's going too cum." He said as he shot several spurts of warm cum into her mouth.

She gagged on the large amounts of hot jism pouring down her throat, when he was done cumming she had it rolling down her chin. She sat back up and put her tits back into her top, grabbed her blazer, put on her heels and hurried out. On the way home she found a fast food place still open, she ran inside to use the bathroom. Once in the stall she threw up his cum and her dinner, she cleaned up.

Christine went back outside to her vehicle, once inside she put the seat back, with one hand she fondled her tits the other she masturbated her pussy. Soon she brought herself off with a mind numbing orgasm, once she composed herself she drove home.

That night she got Jack to make love to her, she sucked his cock, got him to eat her pussy, then he fucked her. While he snored softly, she sobbed herself to sleep with guilt of the dirty things Jerry was making her do.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,020 Followers