The Bully Ch. 04

Story Info
Events conclude.
2.1k words
4.18
176k
50
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,020 Followers

Sam followed Christine around as he was paid to do, he started out by parking across the street from her home on the first morning. The private investigator observed Melissa King pull into the driveway and get out. Sam watched as she went to the door and Christine let her in, he jotted it down in his notebook. Then he got out, made sure no one was looking and snuck out to the backyard.

From the backdoor he picked the lock and let himself in, the two women were no where to be found on the first floor. He crept upstairs and heard sound coming from the master bedroom, he found a vantage point in the hallway that would let him look in and not be detected. He saw Melissa on all fours holding onto the headboard of the bed, naked as the day she was born. Christine was naked as well and she was licking Melissa's asshole while ramming a twelve-inch black dildo in and out of her cunt.

He observed and took pictures, careful not to use his flash after snapping several pictures he watched as Melissa finally had an orgasm. Then she forced Christine to lick the dildo off, then she shoved it up Christine's ass and ate her pussy. Sam quietly crept back out of the house and back out to his car, he pulled his withered old cock out of his pants, jerking it off until he came into a napkin.

Christine did not leave her home the rest of the day and Melissa King stayed there until lunch time and eventually left. The next morning he observed Christine leave her home and drive to the office of Ben King, Melissa King's husband, then he saw the two of them leave in his large SUV. He followed them a local motel and watched as they went into room number twenty, he knew the desk clerk and asked if he could get the room adjoins their room.

Sam listened through the wall intently trying to hear what was going on in the other room, he had a good idea, yet he needed to hear. Finally he heard what was going on, he was right, she was there to have sex with Ben King.

"Yeah that's it Chris, suck my big fat cock." He said aloud. "You are such a good little cocksucking whore."

"Mmmphff, slurp,slurps,slurp." The only sound coming from Christine at the moment as she was choking down his hard cock.

"Get on the bed, spread those sexy legs for me." Ben ordered.

"Yes." Came her short reply.

"I'm going to fuck you so very hard with this big cock, you want that don't you." He growled getting onto the bed between legs now.

"Yes, please fuck me with your big cock." She said barely audibly enough for Sam to hear.

"Oh yeah so tight and wet." Ben said as he must have slid his cock into her pussy.

"Oh jeez it's so big, oh yes fuck me, fuck me with your big cock." She begged louder.

"Yes, yes, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, yes, god yes, oh god, fuck me, oh, oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss!" She said over and over as she was cumming for her lover.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming too!" Ben moaned aloud.

The two cleaned up and Ben took her back to his office, dropping her off at her car, Christine then drove home. Sam observed no further events the rest of the day and called it quits, the next day he showed up early, saw nothing but her normal routine in the morning. Then in the afternoon when school let out he followed her across town to a small burger joint where the high school kids hung out.

She pulled into the parking lot and Jerry King, the son of Ben and Melissa King walked up to her car. He pointed for her to drive to the back of the building, she did as she was told, Sam parked his car and snuck to the back hiding behind a dumpster. Christine got out of her car, Jerry approached her and pulled her over to the front of the car. The two of them started making out really hot and heavy, Jerry was roughly feeling her breasts through the fabric of her sweater. Sam quickly pulled out his camera, he watched and photographed the following events.

Jerry picked her up and set her down on the hood of the car, then he pulled up her sweater to reveal her large breasts. Jerry leaned down and sucked on both of her nipples, Christine held his head to them. Then Jerry reached up the short pleated skirt she was wearing and pulled down her panties. Christine reached down and unzipped his jeans, getting his hard young cock out, Sam saw how endowed the young man was and thought like father like son.

He now pulled her closer and pushed his cock into her pussy, Christine laid down on the car, she held onto her large breasts as she got fucked roughly by the young man. She was enjoying this as much as she enjoyed what she got from Ben in the motel the other day. She continued to squeeze her breasts and pull on her erect nipples, Sam was shocked again when she something Jerry told her to do.

"Suck your titties, c'mon suck'em." He said aloud.

Sam was amazed when she leaned her head down and pulled one of her tits up to her waiting mouth. Her pink tongue licked her nipple, flicking and sucking it several times over and over again. Soon her young lover could no longer contain himself and he was pumping his cum into her married pussy. She pulled her panties back up and quickly got back into her car, she left and headed right back home. Sam now had enough to call up her husband, of course only after he had a couple sets of pictures made with a photo lab that would do it discreetly.

A couple of days later Sam met up with Jack at the local pancake house, Sam slid the pictures in the envelope over to him and his notes. Jack sat looking at them with a disbelieving look on his face, and he wanted to cry.

"How could she?" He asked aloud to no one in particular.

"I think maybe she is being blackmailed, an affair is one thing, with the whole family is another. This Kings' family seems kind of per versed to me, sharing the same woman for their own pleasure." Sam said. "My assistant is calling. Yeah, really, okay, yeah, all right, we will be right over."

"What, what is it?" Jack asked.

"The whole kit and ka boodle is what, they are all over at your house right now, my assistant is under a window, apparently your wife told them that she is no longer going to be their sex slave. They are getting ready to force her to have sex with the three of them again." Sam explained.

"We need to stop them." Jack said aloud.

"All right you drive, I have to call for some back up." Sam said.

On the way back to the house they pulled up on the street and not in the driveway, Jack's stomach turned at the thought of the debauchery they had his wife doing. Then a minivan pulled up behind them, four of the biggest guys he had ever seen got out of it.

"Sam, this boy got our fee." Said a large black guy.

"Sure Marcus' he is loaded." Sam replied.

"How much is the fee?" Jack said opening his wallet.

"Five grand each." Stated Marcus.

"Um we will have to go down to my bank, I have the money, I will have to get out for you." Jack nervously replied.

"Marcus, I've done a lot of work for mister Stone, you can trust him." Sam said to get the large man to relax.

The four men walked up the walkway to the nice home and then entered, what they found was Christine Stone on all fours on her couch. Ben King was shoving his cock down her throat, Jerry King was fucking her from behind and Melissa King was shoving the big black dildo in and out of her asshole.

"What the fuck is going on here!" Shouted Ben pulling his cock out of Christine's mouth.

"You two are going to get a fucking ass whooping are what's going on motherfucker." Marcus said to charge the naked man.

The other three men took their cue from Marcus and charged Ben and Jerry, one man held them while the other worked them over, then they switched. When the beating was over Ben and Jerry lay on the floor in a bloody and broken heap. Both of them were out cold, Marcus told Christine to go get some bed sheets for him, she quickly grabbed some from her linen closet and brought them back.

The four men carried the two limp forms out to the family car they drove over to the house today and then they popped the trunk. They tossed them both into the trunk and returned into the Stone house with Sam and Jack following.

"Jack I'm so sorry." She running over to her husband still naked.

"It's all right Sam found out you were being blackmailed." He said to her trying to cover her.

"Well I guess I will be going." Melissa said reaching for her clothes.

"Guys how would you like a bonus for doing such a great job?" asked Jack.

"Now you're talking." Marcus said

The four large men, all of them with cocks that were proportionate with their size approached Melissa King. They let Marcus fuck her first, but she was whimpering loudly at the brutality of how hard he was fucking her. Then another big black guy and a big white guy took her, the black guy shoved his cock down her throat gagging her with it, the white guy fucked her from behind. Then after they were done another big, hairy white guy fucked her in the ass, Sam even got in on the act and forced her to suck his withered old cock.

They had to help Melissa back out to her car after she got dressed, once she was out there and in it, Marcus warned her if her husband and son ever bother these people again they would be back. With that she slammed the car into reverse and sped out of the driveway, she sped down the street and out of sight. When they went back inside, they found Jack and Christine, Jack had her bent over her hands holding onto one of the steps to the stairs. He was fucking her for all he was worth, until he finally emptied his load into her abused cunt.

"You know Mister Stone we could cut our fee in half for a crack at your hot wife's pussy and mouth." Said Marcus rubbing his cock.

Jack was starting to put his clothes back on thinking about the comment, he was still angry and hurt that his wife went through with what the King's wanted her to do. He finished dressing and grabbed his car keys, his wife was walking back upstairs with the intentions of getting dressed, when she heard her husband.

"I tell you what Marcus, I will give you everything I owe you guys and I will let you guys have your way with my wife while I'm at the bank. She should be punished for not telling me about the blackmail and for actually going through with it. When I come back with your money, you are to take an it and never come back here again." Jack explained.

"You have a deal." Marcus replied.

"I'm getting too old for this shit, Jack would drop me off after the bank, I'll be outside telling my assistant he can go home." Sam explained.

"Sure Sam, I'll be back in a half hour, love you honey." He said walking out the door leaving his wife to be gangbanged by these behemoths.

Christine found out what double penetration was and could not even get up off the couch when her husband returned. He paid the men in cash, they shook on the deal and like promised left the house never to return. Jack went upstairs and drew his wife a nice hot bubble bath and then went back downstairs to carry her naked body up to the tub.

It took several weeks for their marriage to return to some sense of normalcy, they hated to admit but their sex life was better after all that occurred. The King's on the other hand sold their house and their business, they ended up moving out of state, with the injuries Jerry got from Marcus and company he could not get a scholarship. He now works flipping burgers at some crappy burger joint, his mom waitresses and Ben works as a foreman for someone else now.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,020 Followers