The Bully Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Face me, Mark," she said sternly. "I want to see how you really feel about being John's plaything."

My current state of arousal had nothing to do with the notion of catering to John's every sexual whim, but as my erection was clearly visible in the front of my jeans, Lela let out an enthusiastic squeal.

"You seem very excited at the prospect, Mark," she taunted. "I can see the wet-spot at the front of your jeans. Take them off."

My hands were trembling as I fumbled with the zipper of my Levi's. As I unfastened them, my embarrassment kicked up a notch as I maneuvered the jeans over my erection, which was tenting in my underwear. There was a much more prominent wet-spot in the front of my undies, which was evident as my seminal fluids had darkened the cotton material of my briefs.

Lela placed one hand over her mouth in mock-horror, her eyes widening as she took in the extent of my arousal.

"Oh my God, Mark," she teased. "Did you have an accident in your underwear?"

Shaking my head from side to side to affirm that I hadn't blown my wad inside my briefs, I shuffled nervously in front of Lela as she continued to mock me with her eyes.

"Come," she instructed, as she beckoned me towards the bed with one finger. "Closer."

Moving slowly towards Lela with my head hung in embarrassment, it seemed to take an eternity for me to reach the side of the bed. In fact, it wasn't until my knees hit the mattress that I snapped out of my trance and raised my eyes slightly to meet Lela's gaze. Lela seemed enthralled with my level of arousal, and extended one of her dainty hands towards the bulge in my briefs. With the lightest of touches she placed one fingertip just under my swollen nutsack, before running it up the length of my shaft, across my frenulum and finally over my blood-engorged glans. I was shivering with desire under her caress, and expelled another glob of pre-cum as she closed her fist around my cotton-covered cock-head.

"Did you shoot your load already, Mark?" she taunted. "Your briefs are soaked."

As Lela waited patiently for my response, I felt a wave of humiliation wash over me. She had used my infatuation with her to her advantage, skillfully bringing me into such an elevated state of arousal that I had willingly agreed to her demands, without even hearing most of them. Now as I stood before her in my noticeably damp briefs, I snapped back into reality.

"Did you, Mark?" she whispered softly. "Did all this talk about you being John's plaything get you off? I can't wait to tell him."

"No," I responded meekly. "I never had an orgasm, Lela. It is just pre-cum and it has nothing to do with John."

"Well," Lela said playfully. "All we have been discussing for the last several minutes is your submission to John, isn't it Mark?"

Not knowing where this was heading, I nodded passively.

"And," Lela continued, sensing that she had me on the ropes. "Despite your protestations, the physical evidence would suggest that you are aroused, no? So, tell me the truth Mark. Are you excited at the prospect of serving John?"

"No," I whispered hoarsely, my desire interfering with my cognitive abilities.

"Not even a little bit, baby?" Lela teased, as she rubbed the underside of my cock-head with her fingertips. "Something has got you worked up."

As Lela tenderly caressed the tip of my cock, I was putty in her hands. Continuing her line of questioning as she teased me, she started to wear me down.

"If you are truthful with me things will be much better for you," she whispered seductively. "I may even reward you for your honesty," she added. "Do you experience any kind of arousal at the thought of pampering that man?"

Even though I had zero desire to be John's plaything, my youth and sexual inexperience conspired to make me desperately crave release. For this reason, I was willing to play along if I got rewarded with an orgasm.

"If I am being completely honest I am not repulsed by John," I finally stammered, as Lela released my cock-head from the confines of my cotton briefs.

"Do you prefer anal or oral sex with him?" Lela pressed, as she lowered her lips to within an inch of my cock-head. "Be honest, baby."

From my standing position, it appeared as if Lela was about to blow me. I could feel the warmth of her breath as she hovered just above my cock. Her long black hair fell freely from her head, the tips of her tresses tickling the inside of my upper-thighs and my scrotum. Occasionally she would purse her lips together and blow gently onto my glans. More than anything else in the world, I wanted her to part her lips and let me enter her warm, moist mouth.

"Which one turns you on the most baby?" she whispered. "Oral or anal?"

I was breathing heavily now, perspiring slightly from the arousal that Lela was evoking in me. My legs were trembling and my nuts truly ached with desire. Lela planted one tender kiss on my lower abdomen, just below my belly-button, and the promise of further delights if I played along spurred me into action.

"I would rather suck John off than get butt-fucked by him," I finally blurted out, my desire clearly clouding my judgement.

"So you enjoy kneeling before John and servicing him orally, baby?" Lela countered with a giggle, completely mis-paraphrasing my response.

Before I could object to her twisting my words any further, Lela rewarded me with a second kiss on my lower abdomen.

"What would you like to wear for John the next time you suck him off?" Lela asked.

I knew I was heading down a dangerous path as Lela extracted a potentially incriminating confession from me. However, as the second kiss landed even lower on my stomach, tantalizingly close to my neatly-shaved pubic area, I continued to exchange information, however contrived, for reward.

"How will you be dressed the next time you kneel in front of John?" Lela pressed. "He loves lingerie. Especially pink. Would you wear that for him?"

I could feel the warmth of her skin now as Lela positioned her lips so that they were almost touching my glans. Sensing my complete capitulation to her, she continued to blow softly across the tip of my cock. It was more than I could bear, and I would have given anything for her to take me between her young lips. My whole body was quivering with desire now, and my voice was shaky when I finally said the words that Lela needed to hear in order to provide me with my well-earned release.

"I will wear a pink camisole and matching panties," I blurted out in an uncharacteristically wavering voice.

"When?" Lela whispered. "When, Mark?"

"When I suck John off." I said quietly, my voice still breaking under the stress of my desire. "The next time I blow my roommate."

"Silk camisole?" Lela taunted me. "Silky panties too?"

"Yes, Lela, whatever you guys want," I finally agreed, just trying to get my reward.

"John likes garter-belts the most," Lela added, as if she was offering me advice on how to seduce my roommate. "He will expect you to wear that too."

"Yes, Lela," I whispered meekly. "I will wear whatever you guys want."

With my confession extracted, Lela sat bolt upright in the bed, and any fantasy of quid pro quo sexual gratification was gone.

"I need to pee," she said with a giggle. "And you need to wipe the evidence of your arousal from your cock," she added, tapping her purity-ring with a contented smile.

It took me a few moments to compose myself and by the time I had arrested my breathing, Lela had returned to our shared bed.

"I left something on the countertop for you, Mark," she said cheerfully. "Hurry up, it is getting late."

I stumbled uneasily to the hotel bathroom, my sexual arousal interfering with my ability to process my situation. It was as if I was on auto-pilot, conditioned to obey Lela's every command in order to eventually earn my reward. Once I was in the bathroom I noticed that Lela had cleared the countertop of all toiletries, towels and other hotel complimentary items. The bathroom sink was full of cold water and the pink silk panties that I had given to Lela were soaking in it. Sitting alone on the counter, presumably left for my use were a pack of Huggies wet-wipes, a pair of pure white boy-shorts folded very neatly, and a small bottle of Lela's favorite perfume.

I stood there in a state of shock and confusion as I tried to process Lela's expectations. Clearly some thought had been put into the selection and placement of the three items, I just didn't know how they applied to me. Frozen to the spot as I perused the things that Lela had selected for me, I was jolted back into reality, as I felt Lela's chin rest on my shoulder as she approached me from behind.

"Take your soiled underwear off first, Mark'," Lela whispered in my ear. "Wipe the pre-cum from your cock-head and shaft. Put on the boy-shorts. Then spritz yourself with my perfume," she added firmly. "Hurry up. I am ready for bed."

Before I could offer any pushback she was gone. At this point Lela had worn me down, had systematically ground any fight out of me and resistance seemed futile. I removed my briefs first, tossing the damp underwear on the floor next to the countertop. Reaching for the wet-wipes I removed all traces of my seminal fluids from my cock-head and shaft. I really took my time in an attempt to delay the inevitable and it was Lela who stirred me into action.

"I am waiting, Mark," she said firmly, from the next room.

As soon as I touched the boy-shorts and felt the silky fabric, I knew I was in for a sleepless night. At my tender age I was already prone to night-time erections and even the occasional nocturnal emission. In my current state of sexual arousal and frustration, it was going to take a conscious effort on my part not to blow my load inside my ex-girlfriend's intimates. This would require me staying awake if I really wanted to spare myself the humiliation of involuntary nocturnal release.

The boy-shorts were folded neatly on the countertop and as I picked them up I could smell that they had already been scented. I had hoped that they would offer me a little modesty, but as I surveyed the tiny undergarment it was apparent that this was not to be the case. Despite being called boy-shorts, there was nothing remotely masculine about Lela's underwear, and as I slipped them on they did little to contain my erection, and even less to hide it. Any additional perfume seemed like overkill as I already smelled like Lela. However, I didn't dare to disobey her directive, so I spritzed myself with an extra spray of the scent.

My biggest mistake was taking a look in the mirror before I turned off the bathroom light, as it was this indelible image that would burn its way into my brain, long after I closed my eyes. Walking sheepishly back into the well-lit bedroom I was offered an enthusiastic greeting by Lela.

"Looking good, Mark," Lela said excitedly. "John is going to love you in lingerie. Twirl for me."

I felt my face redden as I rotated slowly for the love of my life. As emasculating as it was to be attired in some silky, pure white, boy-shorts, I was also sporting an erection and under the impression that I might still earn some much-needed release if I continued to play her game. Once I had completed a full 360 degree rotation, Lela issued a single command.

"Again," she instructed me. "I want to see how your ass looks in those white honeymoon intimates."

There were several mirrors in the hotel room, and as I turned slowly for the second time, I noticed the detail on the boy-shorts. There were two hearts embroidered on the hem of the silky lingerie, and the word VIRGIN boldly emblazoned across the rear of the intimates. A memory stirred and judging by the look on Lela's face she knew that I had figured out the last time I had seen these sexy shorts.

"Remember these, Mark?" Lela asked cheerfully. "I was wearing these silky boy-shorts when we fucked. Hopefully you last a little longer tonight!"

I felt my face redden as I recalled the events of that evening. Lela's silk camisole and matching boy-shorts had conspired to induce an embarrassingly premature ejaculation from me. As we rocked gently in unison, and I enjoyed my first time being balls-deep inside a woman, the sensuous materials rubbed against my nuts and the shaft of my cock until I could no longer fight my impending orgasm.

Not only had I humiliated myself with my involuntary ejaculation, but I had left Lela high and dry, completely unsatisfied sexually. Lela had moved on since that night, but I wanted another chance to prove that I was capable of meeting her sexual needs. I just didn't want to be wearing her silky panties during our next sexual encounter.

Apparently this was not going to happen tonight, despite the fact that Lela had got me so worked up.

"Kneel between my feet, Mark," Lela instructed me as she spread her legs slightly apart.

As I got into her desired position, with the duvet strategically placed between us to prevent any further impropriety, I felt very self-conscious. My cock was pulsating in her silky boy-shorts, threatening to soil them with my pre-cum in the same way that I had leaked all over my cotton briefs. Lela averted her gaze from me, and I heard the unmistakable sound of her Rabbit personal massager fire up. Moments later, as Lela closed her eyes and her mouth opened under the stimulation, she enjoyed her first orgasm.

My emotions were all over the place as I watched my ex-girlfriend pleasure herself. You have to remember that I was out of my mind with my own arousal, having been teased for much of the evening. As difficult as it was to contain my lust, it was also emasculating not even to be considered as an option for Lela's release. Electing to use the Rabbit to get herself off instead of my erect cock and willing tongue, spoke volumes about the way Lela viewed me.

As I watched on intently, my cock leaking profusely into the front of her silky boy-shorts, Lela enjoyed five or six powerful orgasms, before allowing the vibrator to fall on the floor.

"Fuck yeah," she whispered as her head flopped onto the pillow. "That felt good."

Lela took a few moments to compose herself, before pulling back the covers on my side of the bed. Patting the fitted sheet as an invitation for me to join her, she seemed contented as I made my way around to the side of the bed. Upon reaching the headboard, I self-consciously lowered myself to the bedsheets, my erection jutting lewdly from the front of the boy-shorts, which were several sizes too small for me. Lela watched me intently as I got into bed next to her, and then she leaned into me and started to French-kiss me. We made out for a few moments, and as she rested the palm of her hand directly on my crotch, my cock danced in her boy-shorts, trying desperately to free itself from their silky confines.

Once Lela was satisfied that she had me at full-mast, she removed her hand from my genitals and smiled sweetly at me.

"Night baby," she whispered with a giggle, as she gave me one final kiss. "Sweet dreams. Be a doll and hit the light."

Having issued her final instruction of the evening, Lela turned her back on me and let out a contented sigh as she rearranged her pillow. By this time in our relationship, I knew that Lela responded favorably to a dominant man. Lela had made out with me for most of the evening, and we had exchanged playful, flirty banter. Even as she took me down the path of agreeing to submit to John's whims, I still perceived sexual chemistry between us. I loved this woman and in my current taste of arousal I wanted to fuck her more than anything else in the world. In retrospect, I should have rolled her onto her stomach and taken her from behind. "Made her my bitch," as John would have said.

However, having just been referred to as "doll" by Lela had knocked some of the wind out of my sails. The disparaging descriptive combined with the fact that I was gussied up in her lingerie and wearing her perfume as I watched her pleasure herself, served to lessen any feelings of manhood that I still possessed. In short I was too much of a pussy to act in a decisive manner, and allowed my timidity to ruin the moment. In a moment that I would live to regret, I reached for the light switch, and then meekly turned over so that my back faced Lela's.

A few moments later, as I lay there with a hard-on that just wouldn't quit, my lust briefly overrode my shyness, and I made the decision to put the moves on Lela. Turning towards her I moved behind her, spooning her in such a way that my erection was poking her in her lower back, as if to announce my nefarious intent. Unfortunately for me, my indecisiveness had cost me tonight as I heard the unmistakable sounds of her contented sleeping.

It took me over an hour to compose myself sufficiently that I could also fall asleep. The image of me standing in front of the bathroom mirror in Lela's pure white boy-shorts was burned into my brain, and was all I could visualize every time I closed my eyes. The silky material of Lela's intimates caressed my nutsack and made my erection dance involuntarily. I drifted off eventually but I endured a fitful night, waking up several times as my hard-on pulsated in my silky boy-shorts.

I awoke in the morning to the sound of a very flirty phone conversation between Lela and John. I don't know how long they had been engaged in their playful banter, but Lela was clearly aroused and appeared to be toying with her clitoris as she listened to John.

"He's awake, John," she exclaimed excitedly. "Can I put you on speaker?"

Having apparently secured John's consent, Lela continued as if I wasn't in the room.

"So, I had a very interesting conversation with Mark last night," she began. "He is completely on board with taking care of your needs until you complete your probationary period with Samantha."

"Mark said that?" John asked with a certain amount of skepticism in his voice. "He has always fought me every step of the way in the past."

"Well," Lela whispered seductively. "Mark told me all about your threat to dress him up in my lingerie and scent him in my perfume. He practically begged me to give him the pink camisole that matches the panties you want him to wear for you. That pussy even hand-washed them last night before we went to bed," she added with a flourish, completely embellishing and distorting the truth.

"What a wimp," John said with disdain evident in his voice.

"Mark made it very clear to me that he enjoys giving you head," Lela continued unashamedly. "He is willing to kneel before you whenever you want to bust a nut, John."

"Let me talk to him, Lela," John said firmly. "It's not that I don't believe you but I want to hear it from him."

My heart sank as I processed his demands, and my anxiety level went through the roof. It was one thing to be forced into being John's plaything, and even though I hated the pain of being beaten into submission, it was less emasculating than offering myself up willingly, on a regular basis. Lela must have seen the panic in my eyes because she let me off the hook.

"Mark just left to take a shower," she lied. "Probably jerking off after what I put him through last night," she added, as they shared a laugh at my expense. "Anyway baby," she continued sweetly, "believe me, Mark is happy to submit to your every whim. I think deep down he honestly believes that it will increase his chances to one day marry me."

"Fucking pussy," John spat derisively. "Anyway baby doll, thanks for your help. I appreciate it," he said genuinely.

"Of course," Lela whispered. "Anything for you John. Women have an intuition. Samantha will know if you are being intimate with another female. However, she will never suspect that your roommate is helping you pass her test of your commitment. You can appear to be a one-woman man, and enjoy Mark's eager lips right before bedtime every night."