The Bully Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lela, please," I begged her. "Don't make me do this."

"This is happening, Mark," Lela said firmly. "With or without your consent. Strip."

My hands were visibly shaking as I disrobed, which took about twenty seconds as I was wearing my required outfit of sweats and no underwear. Once I was naked except for the cock-cage, Lela told me to bend over the countertop. After she kicked my legs further apart, she pulled out a tube of Anal-Ease and thoroughly lubed my asshole. I let out an anguished cry as my cock tried to stiffen and was bitten by the cage. I couldn't suppress my erection under the stimulation that her soft hands provided, as Lela inserted her finger into my anus.

Once my ass was ripe for the taking, Lela helped me to dress. She pulled some pink fishnet stockings out of the bag first, and I placed one hand on the countertop to steady myself after she told me to raise one foot off the ground. Once the first stocking was on me, we repeated the process for the other leg. A matching garter-belt was next, the pink silk garment looking very feminine against my lean frame. Lela selected a pair of silky pink g-string panties next, and as she pulled them up over my garter-belt straps, she began to taunt me.

"Do you remember why the panties go on last, Mark?" she asked with a giggle.

Nodding my head in affirmation wasn't enough for Lela, and she prompted me to speak up.

"So that John can remove them to facilitate his entry, while still allowing him the visual of the garter-belt and stockings," I said quietly, as my face reddened.

"Exactly," Lela responded, beaming with pride at my submission to her. "Shoes next."

As she reached into her bag, I looked at my feet. Three or four sizes larger than Lela's, there was no way that she was going to shoe-horn my feet into a pair of her pumps. Unfortunately for me, Lela was one step ahead of me, and waved a pair of pink, backless, high-heeled shoes in my face.

Ridiculous in their appearance, these shoes appeared to be a cross between the kind of theatrical footwear worn by the dancers in a Vegas chorus-line, and stripper pumps. They had pink fur on the front of them, glitter all over the heels, and several red hearts on the soles. Overtly feminine didn't even begin to encapsulate the look of these shoes, they were downright coquettish. Even though the back of my foot hung a couple of inches over the stiletto heels, I was able to get the shoes on and walk in them.

"You only need to walk to the center of the room, Mark," Lela assured me. "Then you will be on your hands and knees."

The dry-cleaning bag was next, and after she ripped it open, Lela removed a full-length pink chemise.

"I sleep in these type of garments," she began softly. "They are loose-fitting on me, so should flatter your curves nicely."

While I wasn't interested in showcasing my body for John, once the form-fitting silky chemise was on, it did look very feminine and flattering. Hanging at just about the perfect length on me, it covered my cock-cage, while leaving my garter-belt straps fully exposed. The choker was next, a thin, silk, pink, elasticated ribbon that went over my head and softened my look considerably. It had a pink rose attached to the front of it, and Lela adjusted it so that it obscured my Adam's apple. Some pink, stretch Lycra gloves were added next, their elbow length making my arms appear more slender and far less masculine.

"Almost done," Lela whispered, as she pulled out a long black wig.

"Is that really necessary, Lela?" I begged. "Isn't the lingerie emasculating enough for you guys?"

"John is a hair-puller, Mark," Lela informed me. "I am just trying to prevent some hair loss on your part. Let me help you get it on."

After the wig was on and secured with several hair clips, Lela added two pink hair bows on either side of my head, just above my ears. Then she sprayed me with a copious amount of her perfume, rendering our small bathroom smothered in her intoxicating scent. Finally, Lela asked me to turn my back to the mirror.

"Look over your shoulder," Lela whispered softly. "You look just like a girl from the rear."

I had to hand it to her, from behind I looked like a passable female. I was never going to pass the test in the light of day, but as Lela dimmed our dorm room lights, and I walked nervously into the room on my five inch heels, a broad smile appeared on John's face, and he let out an appreciative wolf-whistle.

"Assume the position, bitch," Lela said firmly, as John began to unzip his jeans.

Working as John's assistant, now that her stomach illness prevented her from getting involved sexually, Lela adjusted my position, until my back was arched, and my long black wig was flowing down my back.

John removed his jeans and his underwear, and circled me slowly.

"Are those red hearts on the bottom of your shoes meant for me, bitch?" he asked with a chuckle, as he knelt behind me, and slowly lowered my pink panties, until they were around my knees.

"All lubed up, ready to be taken John," Lela said sweetly. "Bareback, just the way you like anal."

"Thank you, Lela," John responded. "This is just what I needed to bust a nut. The bitch smells divine too."

I felt the tip of John's cock brush against the entrance to my asshole, and without any additional foreplay or attempt at intimacy, he forced his way through my sphincter. John had sodomized me about five or six times in the past, although it was primarily done as punishment for some transgression of mine. Anal-sex when used as a punitive measure, was understandably a very aggressive act, and John had fucked me extremely roughly on those occasions.

Tonight, as he sought to use me as a surrogate for his incapacitated lovers, who were both unexpectedly out of commission, he was more tender in his approach. He even allowed me a brief respite once he was balls-deep, so that I could adjust to his invasion of my anus. I was much more relaxed too, no longer petrified and dreading the unknown.

John started to fuck my ass using slow, gentle thrusts, and he rested his hands on my hips, right next to my garter-belt straps. As he got into a steady rhythm, and began to force his way deeper inside of me, his cock-head brushed lightly against my prostate, causing an involuntary stiffening of my cock. Under normal circumstances, if being butt-fucked by your roommate in front of your future wife could ever be considered normal, it would have felt amazing, and maybe even culminated in an orgasm on my part. However, with the cock-cage clamped firmly around the end of my dick, it just resulted in pain, as the chastity device bit into my cock each time it tried to expand. I tried to suck it up, to endure the discomfort in silence, but as John put the wood to me, I couldn't stop myself and I cried out in anguish.

My revelation that I was suffering emboldened John, and he began to pick up the pace as he sought to enjoy his own orgasm. Plunging deeper into my anus with each thrust, I felt him remove one of his hands from my hips, and he gave my ass a hard slap, which reverberated around the small dorm room. His elevated level of aggression spurred Lela into action too, and she arose from John's bed, and knelt beside him. Putting her lips against his ear, she began to whisper softly, although as close as she was to me, I could hear every word.

"Fuck his ass, John. Make him your bitch," Lela whispered encouragingly.

John slapped my ass a second time, and then wrapped my long black wig around his fist and tugged it aggressively. I expected the wig to come flying off under any kind of violent hair-pulling, but Lela had secured it tightly to my own hair using several hair clips, and despite John's best efforts to rip it off, it remained securely attached. As John continued to yank my hair, my neck was forced back into an unnatural and painful position, and I cried out like a girl.

My anguished cries seemed to encourage John, and as Lela egged him on, he got progressively rougher with me. Slamming into my anal-cavity with all his might, while he simultaneously tried to pull my head from my shoulders, John ended up ejaculating deep inside my anus, letting out a dominant roar as he did so.

"Fucking pussy," he said derisively, as he slapped my ass once more, and blew his entire load inside me.

As soon as he had finished his orgasm, I expected him to pull out, but Lela was on him immediately, complimenting his sexual prowess and overt domination of me.

"Oh that was fucking incredible, John," she cooed, between their passionate kisses. "You made Mark your bitch. Stay inside his ass. Maybe you will want a second crack at it."

I hated that idea, especially as my ass was throbbing from the pounding he had given me. However, despite feeling nauseous and under the weather, Lela was a very alluring female, and as she whispered softly into John's ear, he made no attempt to withdraw from me.

I felt his cock soften inside me after a few moments, and then the unmistakable feel of his semen leaking from my ass, as his flaccid cock no longer provided an air-tight seal. Lela continued to kiss John and stroke his ego through her unbridled flattery.

"If I wasn't sick, I would lick your ass until you got erect again," Lela teased him. "I love watching you butt-fuck your roomie. You own that pussy."

Eventually, after a protracted session of Lela's dirty talk, I felt John's cock twitch inside me, and I knew I was in for round two.

"I am getting hard, Lela," John announced proudly. "Keep talking dirty to me baby."

Even though I would end up marrying Lela, it was moments like this that would haunt me decades later. Hearing the woman of my dreams, and the future mother of my children, coax my roommate into another erection by promising him lewd sex acts, was just profoundly disturbing. This encounter was made worse by the fact that after we were married, Lela was reluctant to perform any of these sexual delights on me, citing them as college-student mistakes.

"I want to take his cock-cage off, John," Lela whispered seductively. "Let's see if you can make him blow his wad by ass-fucking the bitch."

Turning her attention to me, Lela asked, "Would you like that Mark? An extra release this week?"

I knew exactly what they were doing. I don't know if they had rehearsed this crap, or if it was unfolding naturally but it was putting me in a terrible predicament. Of course I desperately wanted a chance of release. I was a twenty-two year old man, on a college campus surrounded by gorgeous co-eds, and under a serious program of enforced chastity. John and Lela had me under their thumb, Lela due to my infatuation with her, and John because he had several texts from me to Lela, in which I confessed and apologized for sexually assaulting her.

"Well, Mark?" Lela taunted. "Do you want to bust a nut tonight? Spend a little time out of the cage?"

As soon as I nodded my head in affirmation, I knew that it wouldn't be enough. Lela had put me in this position many times before, forcing me to verbalize my humiliating request, even as she knew exactly what I wanted.

"Embellish," Lela whispered softly. "Let John and I know what you want. We are not fucking mind-readers, Mark."

"Lela, please," I began, my face reddening as I jumped through her hoops. "Will you please release me from my chastity device. I want to see if John can make me blow my load as he ass-fucks me."

John let out a chuckle as Lela exerted herself over me, and I felt his cock stiffen at the prospect of round two. Lela reached under me, found the tiny padlock that kept me free from the temptations of the flesh, and inserted her key. With a slight flick of her wrist, she unlocked my chastity device and removed it from my rapidly stiffening cock.

I was rock-hard within seconds, especially as Lela allowed her fingertips to graze my nuts as she retracted her dainty hand. Lela placed the cock-cage on the floor right in front of me, positioned in such a way that the word "Pussy," artfully inscribed down the side, was visible. Then she knelt next to John and began to whisper in his ear.

"Take him by force this time, John," she implored him. "The same way he took me when he assaulted me. Teach him a lesson in respect."

John's cock throbbed inside my anus as he processed Lela's words.

"Like a prison rape scene, Lela?" John asked, seeking clarification. "Do you want to watch me rape Mark?"

"I want it to be rougher," she whispered. "Non-consensual. Like the way Mark wiped his cock all over your face at the fire pit."

Holy fuck, why did she have to go there? That happened four years ago and John had more than repaid me from when I used to bully him relentlessly. Now that the tables were turned, and I was his bitch, John could do as he pleased with me. But violent, non-consensual rape was taking things way too far.

I knew that John was into it when I felt him stiffen inside me as he absorbed exactly what Lela was asking of him. He struck me first, a clean punch to the ribs that caused me to wince in pain, and cry out for his mercy. Emboldened by Lela's encouragement, as she continued to flatter his physical superiority over me, John grabbed my head and forced my face into the carpet. Holding me in his desired position, he began to fuck my ass, with much more ferocity than the first time.

Despite the dull throbbing pain in my ribs, and his sustained attack on my ass, my cock was still erect, and as the tip of his penis grazed my prostate, I began to leak. John punched me a second time in the ribs, which caused me to collapse onto the carpeted floor. As I hit the floor, my chemise enveloped my cock, the silky material feeling otherworldly as it caressed my glans. John lowered himself onto my back, and with his full weight holding me in place, began to thrust more deeply inside my anus.

Now that I was in a prone position, my light-pink cock-cage was inches from my face, and all I could see was the word "Pussy," as if my chastity device was announcing to the world my status in this fucked-up three-way relationship. John was all the way inside me now, brushing my prostate with every inward thrust, as the silky smooth material of my chemise grazed, and seemed to bestow soft kisses, upon my cock-head. As John ground me into the carpet and asserted himself over me, Lela kissed his earlobe tenderly, and encouraged him to be rougher with me.

"You ever touch Lela forcefully again and I will rape your sorry ass," John threatened, as Lela giggled inches above my head.

Despite the pain and humiliation of the forced butt-fucking, I exploded into the silk chemise a few moments later, a tremendous orgasm, which was unsurprising considering I had been locked up for the last six days.

"Fucking pussy," John spat, as I writhed around under him grinding my nuts into the carpet to make the most of my unexpected bonus release.

I humped that silky chemise for at least thirty seconds, draining my nuts completely as John fucked my ass. A few moments later, John lifted his upper body from mine, and after supporting his weight with one arm, moved my long black hair to one side, exposing my right shoulder. I heard him inhale my scent as he increased the speed of his thrusts, and then he lowered his lips to the back of my ear.

"Your ass is mine, you fucking pussy," he growled, just before he came.

Shortly after that, I felt him tense up, and then he bit me really hard on the shoulder, before he ejaculated deep inside my anal-cavity. There was no tenderness this time, John's virtual rape of me having elevated his testosterone to the point that he just wanted to subjugate me. He thrust into me a few times, and then slowly withdrew his cock from my gaping asshole. I couldn't ascertain at that exact moment whether there was any blood residue on his cock, but whatever was left on him he objected to, and he wiped himself off on the back of my lingerie.

I lay motionless on the floor in a large pool of my own semen. I wanted to convey total submission to him, lest he feel compelled to hit me any more.

"You owned him, John," Lela said excitedly. "If I wasn't sick I would totally jump your bones right now. That was hot."

John got up onto his knees, and threatened me one last time.

"That was for your sexual assault of Lela," he said firmly. "The next time I will beat your ass, before I fuck it."

I heard the sound of John and Lela kissing, as he loomed over me. Then, I was aware that the two of them had got to their feet.

"Will you walk me back to my hotel room, John?" Lela asked sweetly.

"Of course, baby," John said softly. "Anything for you. You should probably cage him back up. The little pussy will jerk off if we give him half the chance."

As the two of them shared a joke at my expense, they exchanged another tender kiss.

"Go to the bathroom and clean yourself up, Mark," Lela instructed me. "Leave your pretty lingerie on."

Relieved that my ordeal was apparently over, I limped gingerly into the bathroom. As I took in the reflection of myself in the large mirror, I had to look away. No longer resembling the passable female that I had been an hour ago, I now looked like a badly-beaten transvestite.

My wig was askew, the hair clips only designed to take so much abuse before they snapped under John's persistent hair pulling. My silk chemise, that had been fresh out of the dry-cleaning bag, was crumpled and wrinkled from being compressed into the dorm room floor. There were also copious semen stains all over the front of it, from where I had ejaculated into its silky folds. My panties were still bunched around my knees, from where John had lowered them to facilitate his entry, the first time he butt-fucked me.

Turning my back to the mirror, I could see blood and semen stains on the back of the chemise, from where John had used it to wipe his dirty cock off. I lifted my chemise and was shocked to see the bruises already appearing on my ribs from John's punches. I could see semen leaking from my asshole, presumably the remains of his second load, as I could see that his first load had dried around my inner-thighs, having leaked from me earlier. My asshole was gaping, the flexible muscle of the anal cavity still waiting to contract.

My garter-belt had been twisted to one side under the sustained pounding, and one of the straps at the rear had unfastened. I have no clue why, but I took the time to re-align my garter straps, and I fastened the one that was undone.

As I lifted my black wig, I noticed that I had a large red mark on my right shoulder from where John had bitten me during his orgasm. The indentations from his teeth were still visible and I was surprised that he hadn't torn any skin.

A few moments later, as I washed my rapidly-softening cock, Lela came into the bathroom. She had her arms folded and a huge smile on her face.

"We should do this more often, Mark," she taunted. "That was incredible to watch."

As I dried myself and used a wet wipe to remove John's ejaculate from my asshole and inner-thighs, Lela softened her approach a little.

"I just want to let you know that I am very proud of you, Mark," she whispered softly. "You are taking your celibacy very seriously and that will pay you dividends in the long run. Here, let me help you with that."

Lela removed my black wig, and retrieved the broken hair clips from within it. Inexplicably, she removed the two pink hair bows from the wig, and refastened them to my own hair.

"It's all about the details, Mark," she whispered, as she made sure that the bows were symmetrical.

Lela grabbed a wet wipe and cleaned a few specks of blood from between my buttocks which I hadn't seen yet. After ensuring that I was presentable, she motioned towards the toilet.

I nodded appreciatively, and grateful that I was able to stand like a man should be able to when he uses the toilet, I began to piss.