The Bully Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do we need to wear protection, Lela?" Pete asked timidly, apparently completely unaware of the protocol when using the services of an Escort.

"Good question, young man," Lela responded sweetly. "I don't advertise bare-back options on my website, as the mere mention of it often discourages safety-conscious clients. However, it should be patently obvious from my working name, CumSlut, that I am not repulsed by semen in any way. In a nut-shell, I offer oral sex without a condom and you may come on any part of my body, including my face. If you want to enjoy some of my more intimate options, such as vaginal or anal penetration, or if you want to blow your load in my mouth, you have options. You have the choice to either wear a condom or submit to a full battery of STI tests. The results are almost immediate and I am very comfortable performing the tests, having done so dozens of times."

As I processed Lela's words, I felt a pit in my stomach. My lovely ex-girlfriend, who had remained chaste until the night of our Winter Formal, was now selling three-hole unprotected access to anyone that was willing to give her a few drops of blood, and pass her STI battery. Had she really allowed dozens of men to fuck her bare-back? How many of my coworkers would take her up on that offer?

I was pleasantly surprised to see that initially there were no takers. Apparently the bond that existed between us as coworkers was fairly robust. Lela took this as a direct challenge to her sexuality, and reworded her offer.

"I am only going to test once," Lela said firmly. "If I take your blood you are not committed to anything. However, should you decide at any time during this long weekend to bust a nut inside my ass, pussy or mouth, you will need the green light that a negative test battery provides."

With that brief clarification, I got the answer to my second question almost immediately, as the entire room formed an orderly line and started to roll up their sleeves.

"Good choice, boys," Lela said reassuringly. "I love bare-back sex."

Lela had undoubtedly performed this test numerous times before, and as she worked efficiently to extract blood, label, date and subsequently test it, the entire room had been given the green light within about twenty minutes. A few of the young men exchanged a high-five and the energy in the room was palpable.

"Mark?" Lela taunted me, conspicuous as I was through my lack of participation. "Are you going to be rubbered up the whole weekend?"

With the introductions made, and the formalities of testing completed, John moved over to the fridge in the corner of the room and grabbed himself a beer. The other guys milled around nervously, and it was apparent that they had taken Lela's request for an orderly line seriously. It seemed as if no-one wanted to appear too forward, so Lela made the first move. Sidling up to one of the junior members of the legal team, she whispered something in his ear to which he responded enthusiastically.

Seconds later the two of them walked out of the sliding patio door, and I watched in envy as Lela intertwined her dainty hand in his, and led him in the direction of the jacuzzi. John was definitely the Alpha Male in the group, and as the other young men huddled in the dining room that overlooked the hot-tub, he stood alone in the living room. I approached him tentatively, but with a resolve to get my concerns voiced.

"The corporate office is not going to be happy when they get word of this, John," I said firmly. "Why don't you quit while you are ahead and send Lela home?"

"First of all Mark," John responded. "How will they find out? Are you going to spill the beans? Will the CumSlut?"

"For fuck's sake John," I said angrily. "I am just asking you to reign it in. Before you get yourself into trouble."

"Relax Mark, you fucking pussy," John said dismissively. "Of course I asked one of the managers if Lela's attendance was against company rules. Mr. Marshall assured me that it was appropriate for a company retreat. In fact it was Danny who suggested that the CumSlut retire to her private room before the female employees return each day. You need to suck it up and deal with it, Mark," John added with a sneer. "This is going to happen. By the end of this weekend most of your co-workers are going to have their loyalties questioned. Who do you think will have the intestinal fortitude to resist Lela's charms and who do you think will get balls-deep in all three of her orifices? It's too late for you to stop it now. You should have stepped on my jugular when you had the chance."

With that proclamation made, John stepped away from me and headed towards the guys in the dining room. I was cursing myself for not taking the golden opportunity to have John prosecuted for "a multitude of crimes" as Samantha had phrased it. However, I figured I still had one way to derail his plans, but it required me to forge a strong brotherhood with my co-workers, and that wasn't going to happen if I remained alone in the living room.

When I joined my peers in the dining room, I couldn't help but notice that they were all crowded around the window that faced directly onto the jacuzzi area.

"Pete folded already," John said with a chuckle. "He is getting his cock sucked in the hot-tub right now. Let Mark have a look guys," he added, as my co-workers parted to let me through.

I had been through so much over the years at the hand of this prick, but even though the specter of blackmail had now been removed, John still always seemed to find a way to embarrass and humiliate me. As I took my turn at the window, like a pervy voyeur, I watched on in envy as Pete sat on the edge of the large jacuzzi tub. Lela had entered the water, evidenced by the fact that her high-heeled pumps were laying on their side next to the hot-tub steps. Pete had removed his jeans and underwear, and was leaning back supporting himself with his outstretched hands, as he looked down at Lela in admiration.

Lela's head was bobbing slowly in his lap, as she worked to extract Pete's first load of the three day weekend. Pete looked completely out of his element, and it didn't appear as if he was saying anything to Lela as she blew him. Lela would have known when Pete was getting close to orgasm, so it was no surprise when she came up for air and they exchanged a few words. Whatever was said, Pete nodded enthusiastically, and Lela flashed him a broad smile before removing her bikini top.

Lela possesses a spectacular set of tits, and as she proudly flaunted her assets right in front of Pete, she said something else to him and he began to tentatively fondle them. The other guys had closed in around me now, and as they were acutely aware that this was my ex-girlfriend, they refrained from any lewd comments. Predictably it was John who initiated the verbal abuse.

"That bitch can suck cock," John said crudely. "You need to ask Lela for the Klixen experience," he advised them. "Out of this world."

Lela continued to stand directly in front of Pete, smiling enthusiastically as he groped her breasts like an adolescent schoolboy. When it appeared that Pete was ready for her to continue her blowjob, Lela turned her back to him, lifted her long dark hair away from the nape of her neck, and proudly displayed her "Ratt's CumSlut" tattoo. She allowed Pete to digest the gravity of her need to be dominated before turning to face him again. They exchanged a few words, Lela nodding continuously as she seemed to agree to all of Pete's requests.

When Pete finally stopped talking, Lela leaned in and kissed him tenderly, placing her manicured hand on one side of his face. After a few moments of open-mouthed kissing, Lela lowered her lips to his cock and continued to suck him off. Pete reached his climax shortly after the brief girlfriend experience, and just like that Lela was inside the first guy's head. I don't know how many of these budding attorneys had experienced a loving tender blowjob, but they seemed in awe of the fact that Lela kept Pete's cock between her lips until he was completely flaccid.

"Is that the Klixen experience, John?" Steve asked, as Lela finally emerged from Pete's lap.

"You should ask Mark that question," John responded, putting me in the hot seat. "He has just as much experience with Klixen blowjobs as I do."

As Steve looked at me expectantly, I felt my face redden. While John had spared me the indignity of telling our co-workers that my experience with the Klixen experience was solely in the giving end, I felt there were likely to be follow-up questions, and I hoped that they didn't expose my love triangle with Lela and John.

"Not even close," I began hesitantly. "The Klixen experience involves a far more tender, loving, edging act."

"In fact," John added cheerfully, "when performed correctly the Klixen is actually an all-encompassing worship session of the cock, balls and perineum. Wouldn't you agree, Mark?"

I nodded my head in passive agreement, trying to forget the numerous hours I spent on my knees pampering that asshole.

"I want some of that this weekend," Steve said reflexively, before giving me an apologetic glance.

"From Mark or Lela?" John asked with a smile on his face, as I shuffled nervously in front of the two of them.

Fortunately for me, John's remark was dismissed as banter, but as soon as Steve departed, John addressed me quietly.

"Another one bites the dust, Mark. They are all going to fold buddy."

Over the course of that three-day weekend, every single one of my co-workers ended up getting balls-deep inside Lela's tight, young pussy. In return, Lela ended up getting inside their collective heads, and more than a few of them asked for her contact information at the end of the weekend, seemingly willing to pay her six hundred dollars per hour fee for another crack at her.

Some of my co-workers sidled up to me and asked for my consent, which I had no choice but to give. I knew they were just going through the motions, and even if I had asked them to abstain from sexual relations with Lela, she would have broken them down eventually. A few of them even came and hung out with me after they had spent time with Lela. With their nutsacks completely drained, and a fresh perspective on the joys of sex, they were unusually candid with their advice.

"I can't believe you broke up with Lela," Phil, my closest friend in the law firm remarked. "I would have put up with all kinds of bullshit in order to share a bed with a woman like that."

"I think you dodged a bullet there, Mark," Brian said, offering a contrary opinion. "Can you imagine being married to that dirty CumSlut? And who the hell is Ratt?"

By the end of the first day, Lela had seduced each and every one of my co-workers, and as we prepared dinner in anticipation of the arrival of the female employees, there was a very awkward silence. In fact, most of them couldn't even look me in the eyes, such was their feeling of betrayal. By this time Lela was gone, safely ensconced in her own private room, having earned her rest and recuperation period.

After the twelve of us enjoyed dinner together, the wine flowed freely and inevitably the conversation turned risqué. We were all fairly junior members of the team, and peers in the sense that no-one in the group was a manager. Without the complications of supervisor to subordinate relationships, we were free to date each other. That is why when the subject of Truth or Dare came up, no-one suggested that it was inappropriate. As we became increasingly intoxicated, the line of questioning became more lewd.

"Have you ever enjoyed the Klixen experience?" one of my co-workers inquired of another.

"Have you ever been on the receiving end of a Rusty Trombone?" another asked.

As the guys exchanged the occasional high-five the camaraderie blossomed, even as the female employees seemed clueless that every single solitary sex-act that was the subject of discussion had occurred today.

By the time the new day dawned, there was a palpable anticipation in the dining room as we shared breakfast as a group. Every guy was waiting for the arrival of the shuttle bus so that the women would leave to go to the day spa, and they could get hold of Lela.

Any semblance of order was beginning to break down as the guys began to assert themselves in an effort to move to the front of the line. Of course, Lela had anticipated this eventuality, and the second the shuttle bus left, emerged from her personal space, looking like a complete and utter fuck-toy.

"You boys wore me out yesterday," Lela began playfully. "However, after twelve hours of rest, I feel completely recuperated and am ready for whatever your young hearts desire."

A raucous cheer erupted from the group and Lela smiled appreciatively.

"I have noticed a gradual breakdown with regards to your patience though," she cautioned. "So today, I will be in charge of selecting who goes first. However, I know most of you guys probably woke up with morning wood, and I want your time spent here to be a relaxed affair. So, to this end, I am going to take a quick shower and I would like to invite you all to jerk-off on me in order to take the edge off."

Turning around before the guys could process her offer, Lela sashayed into the bathroom, and seconds later we heard the water running.

"Lela is serious," John said with a smile, as he was the first to move towards the shower. "That bitch is a true submissive CumSlut."

I would have expected a stampede into the bathroom, but our group, with the sole exception of John, was fairly sexually inexperienced. Presumably not comfortable in a mass jerk-off session, they waited patiently for John to enjoy his privacy with Lela. I heard some muffled dialogue and then the water stopped running. A few moments later John emerged, zipping up his shorts as he entered the room.

"Whose next to bust a nut?" John said cheerfully. "The bitch is waiting for you guys on her knees."

After John got his nutsack drained, any lack of urgency that had existed quickly dissipated and Steve asserted himself as the next in line. As each of my co-workers took their turn with the CumSlut, I felt several pairs of eyes on me. I can only assume that they were trying to ascertain whether or not I was going to bust a nut on my former girlfriend, and, if so, was I prepared to endure the indignity of going last. I had already made the decision to decline Lela's invitation, but had I been inclined to jerk off on her, I definitely would not have wanted to be the last guy.

We were a group of young, virile guys, all with morning wood, and there were eight of us for Christ's sake. I didn't want to visualize Lela's current situation, but she must have been well coated in ejaculate by now, as we were six guys in. As the last guy walked briskly into the bathroom, I stole a quick glance at my watch. It had taken Lela less than twenty minutes to coax a load out of half a dozen guys, and about three minutes later, the last guy came back, a satisfied smile plastered on his face.

"Lela wants you to come in and bust a nut, Mark," he said as he caught his breath.

"Not interested in sloppy seconds," I responded firmly, despite the fact that since our arrival I had been the only one who hadn't got off.

"I can't say I blame you, Mark," he said quietly. "Must be weird seeing your ex-girlfriend providing sexual services to your co-workers. And Lela is absolutely fucking covered in semen," he added without censoring himself.

I guess Lela realized that I wasn't going to participate in the impromptu Bukkake session, because a few moments later I heard the water running again. Predictably, after the guys had all busted a nut, the vibe was very relaxed and we chatted as Lela readied herself for the day.

When Lela finally emerged she looked phenomenal. It was evident that she had spent time on her hair and make-up, and even though she was still quite obviously available as our own fuck-toy, she was extremely well put together. Lela was wearing a very short, pleated, tennis skirt, and a tight spandex crop-top. The sports top doubled as support for her ample breasts, but as she had chosen not to wear a bra, her erect nipples were clearly visible. White high-heels elevated her to the same height as all but the tallest guys in the room, and she was wearing a garter-belt and stockings. I felt my cock twitch as she moved in to my personal space.

"Most of you got to blow your load at least three times yesterday, and then again this morning" Lela began as she slowly circled me, as if I were her next meal. "Except for poor Mark, who so far has elected to sit on the sidelines."

Lela paused for dramatic effect as she moved right behind the couch on which I was sitting. Bending over gracefully from the waist, she placed her lips on my earlobe and gave it a light peck.

"Not interested in sloppy seconds, Mark?" Lela whispered seductively. "I get that, baby. It must be tough to see your girl covered in the semen of several men. That's why I want you to use me first today, Mark. It's your turn, baby. I am freshly showered and completely shaved for your enjoyment. Anything that you have ever wanted from me is yours right now."

I had been adamant that I was not going to go anywhere near this dirty slut. She was an Escort for fuck's sake, available for use by anyone with the price of entry, a filthy CumSlut by her own admission. Yet, as she whispered promises of delight in my ear, and my cock danced around in my shorts, I found myself justifying my possible indiscretions. Certainly the fact that she had tested all of my coworkers for STIs factored into my decision, along with the pact of silence into which we had entered, specifically with regard to what occurred in Joshua Tree.

"I can't wait to show you my Rusty Trombone," Lela teased. "I will make you blow your load so hard you will see stars. Samantha never needs to know what happened on this retreat."

It was the mention of Samantha that snapped me back into reality. My partner, my soul-mate and mentor, the woman with whom I shared a complete and fulfilling life. I needed to take personal responsibility for my actions, not rely on the secrecy pact that we had all agreed to honor.

"I am going to pass, Lela," I said quietly, not wishing to embarrass her in front of the group.

I don't know if Lela had much experience of being turned down. It was conceivable that she had never heard the word "No" when it came to her offers of sexual service. However, even though I was unwavering in my denial, Lela completely ignored it, viewing it as just part of the verbal jousting involved in the negotiation process.

"Remember the SeeHimFuck videos we used to watch, baby?" Lela whispered, coming at me from another angle. "What was the one that always made you so excited?"

I could feel Lela burrowing under my skin, getting deep inside my head as she used our torrid sexual history against me. During the period where John had used me as his primary sexual outlet, I was required to do a lot of research into different ways to pleasure that asshole. This mostly involved watching brief clips of specific pornographic acts that John enjoyed. Lela would often watch them with me, and because by this time I was free of the chastity-cage, she would enjoy getting me hard, without the prospect of release. I wasn't always completely forthcoming about my sexual proclivities and fantasies because I knew that she could potentially use that against me. However, one thing that was obvious was that I loved the SeeHimFuck videos.

Filmed in such a way to showcase the enjoyment that a man can get from being thoroughly pampered, the SeeHimFuck series was a beautiful thing to watch. In my particular favorite, Clara Trinity, a gorgeous five foot tall Asian woman, gives a six foot five inch tall black man, a complete head to toe cat bath. Clara licks every square inch of this man's body, including a protracted foot-worship session. I had watched that scene dozens of times, and it never failed to get me erect.