The Bully Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you like it, Mark" Crystal said with a giggle. "I have yet to encounter a man that doesn't like being pampered."

Pampered was the right word for what I experienced that evening. My toes were next, Crystal's tongue darting in and out of her mouth as she licked between them. She sucked my toes after that, which felt divine. Then Crystal took my big toe in her mouth and bobbed up and down on it, simultaneously dragging her bottom teeth against the underside of it. Each new set of pleasurable sensations increased my level of arousal, and before long I was rock-hard again.

Once Crystal ascertained that I had one more cumshot in me, she began to drag her tongue very slowly up my legs. She kissed and nibbled my ankles first, finding erogenous zones that I didn't even know existed. Even the attention that she paid to my knees felt incredible, as she tenderly licked the skin that protects my kneecaps. Crystal's upward motion was constant, but tantalizingly slow. When she reached my inner-thighs, Crystal parted my legs slightly and began to kiss the area right next to my swollen nuts.

I was unable to take my eyes off her as she pampered me. Once Crystal realized that the visual component of her teasing was important to me, she maintained eye-contact throughout. My breathing quickened when she began to kiss and nibble my nut-sack, and Crystal responded by winking at me playfully. I was rock-hard as she ran her tongue up the shaft of my cock, pausing momentarily to stimulate my frenulum.

Kneeling on the bed, Crystal hiked her pink dress up, answering the second of my questions as her garter-belt came into view. Crystal deftly removed her matching panties, the evidence of her arousal on full display as the crotch was slick with her secretions. Tossing her wet undies onto my chest in a playful manner, Crystal straddled me and we began to kiss. It was tender at first, but as our desire for each other grew stronger, we began to french-kiss with considerable passion. As we made out, my erection danced around uncontrollably. My cock seemed to have a life of its own, and the tip of it began nestling alternately against the entrance to Crystal's throbbing warm pussy, and her asshole.

Undeterred, Crystal rocked slowly forward. This had the intended consequence of running her labia, which were coated with her secretions, along the shaft of my cock. My mind was consumed with a fresh barrage of questions. Do I need to get a condom? Is Crystal on birth control? Does penetrative-sex cross the line in my marriage to Lela?

"I want you inside me, okay?" Crystal whispered, as she rocked slowly on top of me.

I simply nodded, which served as my consent, and with one slight adjustment from Crystal, I eased inside her warm, moist, teenage pussy. Fuck it felt tight, too. In contrast to Lela's snatch, which after years of fucking all and sundry was in dire need of vaginal rejuvenation, Crystal's felt like that of a virgin. In fact, I mused, as Crystal sat upright and began to ride me cow-girl style, this is how Lela should have felt on our wedding night.

Crystal rode me in this position for several minutes, bouncing up and down enthusiastically on my cock. I laid on my back and enjoyed the view, which improved considerably after Crystal lowered the top of her dress thereby exposing her breasts.

"Play with my tits if you want, Mark," Crystal invited me, as she continued to do most of the work. "They are very sensitive once I get aroused."

Raising both hands to her pert breasts, I began to fondle them as Crystal bounced up and down on my cock. Crystal let out a moan of pleasure, and began to grind into my pelvis, thereby stimulating her clitoris.

"Pinch my nipples, Mark," the teenager encouraged me, as she began to exhibit the signs of her impending climax.

A few moments later, as I pinched, and occasionally flicked her erect nipples with my index finger, Crystal threw her head back, closed her eyes, and had an orgasm. I was still a long way from my own release, having blown my load recently in Crystal's mouth, and we were able to focus solely on her needs. Crystal was vocal in her cries of pleasure, her prolonged abstinence undoubtedly contributing to her strong orgasm.

A woman's physiological response to orgasm is directly opposite to a man's, in that once the floodgates are open, subsequent orgasms often occur more readily. Crystal was no exception to this rule, and enjoyed three more vocal orgasms before she suggested a change of pace.

"I want you to fuck me doggy-style, Mark," Crystal said, as she carefully dismounted me. "Are you comfortable with that?"

I felt like it was a little late for Crystal to still be monitoring my level of consent. However, upon reflection, it occurred to me that she had taken me forcibly in the motel room, threatening to cry out to Snake for his help, if I resisted her attempts to suck me off.

"I am comfortable with that, Crystal," I responded, even as she had shed her dress and was already on all-fours wiggling her hips seductively.

Crystal was soaking wet from her recent orgasms. After she lined up the tip of my cock with the entrance to her pussy, I slid right inside her, and was balls-deep within seconds. Even though doggy-style is one of my favorite positions, I knew that it was the sight of Crystal's youthful face that was going to get me to blow my load. I wanted to climax in the missionary position. I fucked the teenager from behind for a few minutes, before asking if we could change things up again.

"I thought that you would be too shy to ask, Mark," Crystal said with a giggle.

With that, she scooted forward slightly, grabbed the tip of my cock as it slid out of her pussy, and repositioned it right at the entrance to her asshole.

"I lubed up hoping that you would want to butt-fuck me, Mark," Crystal said to my astonishment. "Ease forward slowly, baby. I am ready for your cock in my ass."

Once again, thanks to my sordid history with John, I have been on the receiving end of anal-sex way more than I have been on the giving end. Crystal's well-lubricated rosebud was extremely tight, and a host of new sensations surged over me as I eased my way into her anal-passage. The notion of sodomizing a gorgeous teenage girl was very titillating, and I knew that I would achieve my release fairly quickly in this situation.

I butt-fucked Crystal for a few minutes, finally getting balls-deep inside her ass, as it relaxed to accommodate me. Realizing that Crystal seemed delighted to please me, I asked again for a change of position.

"Can I finish in the missionary position, Crystal?" I asked. "I want to look into your eyes when I climax."

"Whatever you desire, Mark," was her answer, and it sent chills down my spine to be coupled with someone so willing to please.

"Do you want to come in my pussy or my ass, Mark?" Crystal asked matter of factly.

"I want to make love to you, Crystal," I responded, before realizing that I hadn't answered the question. "Vaginally," I added in order to clarify my desires.

"No problem, Mark," Crystal said sweetly. "Pull out slowly, and I will make sure that you are clean."

Years of living with John had taught me that it was an unhealthy practice to move from anal-sex to vaginal-sex without some clean-up ritual. John used to butt-fuck Lela regularly, even after she was my girlfriend, my fiancée and then my wife. John insisted that Lela or I clean him up after he sodomized my woman, and the two of us have both performed the unappetizing ass to mouth ritual on John more times than I care to remember.

Crystal was much less acquainted with anal-sex than my wife. In fact, I think it was only Snake that had been balls-deep inside Crystal's ass prior to me. Even though that dominant prick expected his bitch to suck him clean after butt-fucking her, I certainly did not.

"Why don't you use a wet-wipe, Crystal?" I said, as she started to lower her mouth onto my cock. "That will be more sanitary."

Once I was duly clean, Crystal laid on her back, and invited me to mount her. Her blue eyes twinkled as we got face to face in the missionary position, and I slid inside her wet pussy. She was just so fucking beautiful that I knew I wouldn't last long. I been to rock slowly back and forth, getting balls-deep on every inward stroke. I felt my nuts tighten as Crystal smiled at me, a sure sign that I was on the road to orgasm.

"That was incredible, Mark," Crystal whispered as she started to kiss my neck. "I am completely fulfilled. Totally satisfied. It is your turn to come now, baby."

After uttering the words that every man wants to hear, Crystal wrapped her toned legs around me and resumed eye-contact. Her silk stockings caressed my buttocks as we fucked, and Crystal began to rake her manicured nails across my lower back.

"Yeah, baby," Crystal cooed, as I increased my pace slightly. "Fuck me until you blow your load deep inside me. I am on birth-control."

A few seconds later, as I stared into Crystal's bright blue eyes, I ejaculated deep inside the young girl, grunting loudly with pleasure as I emptied my nuts. Fucking Crystal had been a fantasy of mine since the day I first met her, although I never imagined that I would be permitted to enjoy her bare-back. This was one of the seminal sexual moments of my entire lifetime. I couldn't have known it at the time, but this encounter completely altered the course of my life.