The Bully Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think Mark is asking what happened after you licked John's ass, Crystal," Stacey said quietly, sensing that the latest revelations were a severe kick in the nuts to me. "John came three times that night, Mark," Stacey continued in an empathic tone. "Once we had completely drained his nutsack, we got down on our knees inside the grimy shower enclosure of that dirty motel room, and John urinated over the two of us, as we kissed."

"That fucking asshole," I muttered under my breath. "So, was that the end of the evening, Stacey?" I asked anxiously. "Did John do anything else to you guys?"

"Not to us, Mark," Stacey said quietly. "But we watched as John berated Lela for not wearing the pink suit that he had requested. Your wife pretty much begged John for forgiveness. However, John couldn't lose face in front of Snake and elected to brutalize Lela as punishment. Snake decided that he wanted his bitches to observe Lela's physical subjugation."

"You guys witnessed that beat-down?" I said, in despair. "Why the fuck would Snake make you watch that?"

"It was designed to scare us," Stacey said. "Snake got all of his working girls and most of his drug-dependent women, like me, together. He introduced John as his enforcer and then made us all watch as John brutally assaulted Lela. A couple of us knew that she was a submissive pro, with an extremely high tolerance for pain, but we were instructed to keep that quiet. John beat your wife's feet with a rattan cane until they almost bled, as about a dozen drug-addicts watched on in abject terror."

"Crystal," I said despondently. "Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"Snake owned the two of us back then, Mark," Stacey said in defense of my girlfriend. "Our preoccupation was getting high, and keeping Snake happy. We were scared to death of him, especially after witnessing John's beat down of Lela."

"What happened after John caned my wife's feet?" I asked shakily.

"John sodomized Lela with a huge dildo," Stacey said dejectedly. "Lela was squealing like a stuck pig, despite her high pain tolerance. I am sure John inflicted some rectal fissures on your wife, and he certainly got the attention of the street whores. It was horrible to witness, but the message was definitely received. After he had butt-fucked Lela, John tormented a different part of her anatomy. He attached some gruesome-looking clamps to Lela's nipples, and as we looked on in trepidation, John left the instruments of torture on for way longer than recommended. Lela's face was contorted with pain, and her breasts turned bright purple. Lela later told me that she couldn't wear a bra for several weeks."

"Your wife could barely walk by the time John had finished torturing her, Mark," Crystal added quietly. "I asked John if I could drive Lela home, but John told me that Lela was used to such treatment and would be fine. I helped Lela to her car and she drove home alone."

Stacey's descriptive narrative definitely matched Lela's account of what she had endured, although quite why Lela didn't mention that her brutal beat-down had been witnessed by a dozen or so druggies, eluded me.

"So that is why Lela was so accommodating when I asked if you could be our lodger for a couple of weeks, Crystal," I said, as the penny dropped.

"And that is why Lela took me shopping, Mark," Crystal added. "And why she is so incandescent with rage that you dumped her for me. This is not going to end well, you know that right?"

I did know that, even as I tried to bury my head in the sand. However, I had two very available young blondes in front of me, and a raging boner, so I continued my line of questioning.

"Was this the only time you met John, Stacey?" I asked, my erection starting to get uncomfortable as it throbbed in my underwear.

"Fuck no," Stacey responded reflexively. "John was a regular visitor to the Dolphin. He told me that he liked to bring the CumSlut to seedy motels. Apparently, most of Lela's clients booked into opulent hotels, and John wanted to keep Lela humble. Crystal, Lela and I pandered to John's perverse desires on numerous occasions. In fact, it was John, even more than Snake, who created my aversion to dominant men."

My head was spinning. I had heard enough. It was thoroughly emasculating to learn that John had fucked every single woman that I had ever loved. Then I remembered that there was one exception, Samantha. Despite the fact that my boss viewed me as damaged goods, I had enjoyed penetrative vaginal and anal sex, blowjobs, facials, and even the occasional rim-job from that classy, alluring woman. A feeling of melancholy washed over me as I realized that I was still in love with Samantha. She would forever be the one that got away.

"Mark," Crystal began quietly. "I know that I fucked up. I made some poor decisions when I was under the influence of drugs. I love you more than any man I have ever known. Please forgive me. Please let me make it up to you. You can have whatever your heart desires right now. Just name it."

Despite the fact that I had been thoroughly emasculated by the sordid revelations, I tried to look at the positives. I was in the company of two beautiful teenagers. My cock was fully erect, struggling against the confines of my underwear. My girlfriend and her alluring young friend were remorseful and amenable to making things right. Plus, I really wanted to make love to Stacey.

"I want to fuck Stacey," I responded to my girlfriend.

"I thought you'd never ask, Mark," Stacey said playfully, as she raised the hem of her silky pink minidress and slid her matching panties down her freshly shaved legs. "Lay on your back on the bed," Stacey instructed me. "I want to be on top."

I assumed that Stacey's desire to be on top was related to her aversion to dominant men, but she was quick to offer some clarification.

"I will come much more easily if we fuck in the cow-girl position," Stacey informed me, as she climbed on top of the bed. "It's been four months since I last had sex, Mark," Stacey added quietly. "I am comfortable fucking bare-back, if you are."

I had conflicting emotions about entering Stacey without a condom. On one hand, I desperately wanted to bare-back the teenage goddess. However, I knew that without the numbing effect that a prophylactic provides, I would probably ejaculate prematurely, and not provide Stacey with her much needed release. There were additional health concerns brought on by the recent revelations of Stacey's promiscuous behavior with some pretty seedy characters. However, partly because I am a man, and partly because I knew that John had already fucked Stacey, I simply nodded my head agreeably.

"I don't need any warming up, Mark," Stacey said, as she hiked the hem of her dress up around her waist. "I am already soaking wet."

I could feel heat emanating from her pussy as Stacey straddled me, and lined the tip of my cock up with the entrance to her vaginal cavity.

"Fuck yeah," Stacey groaned as she lowered herself down onto my rigid shaft. "That's what I have been thinking about for the last four months."

Despite sharing that she had been Snake's fuck-toy, and a source of sexual release for his entire gang, Stacey felt incredibly tight. Her pussy was warm and well-lubricated, and felt otherworldly as Stacey eased herself down the entire length of my cock, until I was finally balls-deep. Once I was buried to the hilt inside the beautiful teen, she flashed me an appreciative smile, her bright blue eyes twinkling as she did so. I knew right then that I had no hope in hell of preventing a premature ejaculation, especially if Stacey started to bounce up and down on my cock.

Stacey had fucked enough guys to understand her sexual allure, and in an effort to ensure that she was satisfied before I blew my wad, she leaned forward and lowered her torso onto my upper body.

"I am going to gently rock backwards and forwards, Mark," Stacey informed me. "Very slowly. Keep your cock buried deep inside me, and let me grind my clitoris against your pelvis."

As soon as Stacey began her slow, rhythmic grinding motions, I began to realize that I had complete control of myself. As long as Stacey didn't increase the cadence of our lovemaking too much, and Crystal didn't start licking my nuts or verbally taunting me, there was a strong possibility that I could stay hard inside Stacey for long enough to get her over the edge.

"Fuck, yes, Mark," Stacey cried out, as she slowly ground her way to her first orgasm. "Right there. That feels fucking fantastic. It's been way too long for me."

As I lay passively beneath the young blonde, Stacey did all of the work, pressing her clitoris hard against my pelvic bone as she slowly rocked atop me. Stacey approached her first orgasm with such rapidity that I had little chance to do anything to enhance it for her. One second Stacey was forcing herself into me, and the next she was crying out in ecstasy as she came all over my cock. There was no real pause in the action either, for as soon as she climaxed Stacey resumed her rhythmic grinding.

"Crystal, kiss and nibble my buttocks," Stacey instructed my girlfriend, as we slowly fucked. "And, Mark, can you lightly scratch my upper back?"

I could hear the soft sounds of Crystal planting tender kisses on Stacey's rear end, as we fucked. Then, a few moments after I raised my hands to caress her back and shoulders, Stacey reached her second climax, which judging by her vocal outburst was even more satisfying than her first. After a brief pause to compose herself, Stacey made a minor adjustment to her position, by raising her ass slightly.

"Crystal, can you lick me between my buttocks?" Stacey asked my girlfriend. "I am ready to have another orgasm."

Crystal adjusted her position slightly too, and I felt her long blonde hair grazing my nuts, as she leaned further down and began to lick Stacey's ass-crack. The additional stimulation felt fantastic, but I was concerned that it might cause me to ejaculate prematurely, so I shared my apprehension with Stacey.

"Let's switch positions, Mark," Stacey instructed me. "I need you to stay in the game until I am fully satiated."

At Stacey's behest, the three of us moved into her desired stance. Stacey and I got into a modified 69 pose, with her on all fours above me. Stacey lowered herself so that her wet pussy was directly above my mouth, and then draped her upper body across my abdomen, which elevated her ass.

"Crystal, are you able to lick my rosebud now?" Stacey asked cheerfully.

My girlfriend answered in the affirmative, and fresh sounds reverberated around the bedroom, as our eager tongues entered both of Stacey's lower orifices, mine in her pussy, and Crystal's in her asshole. At this point, it was all about Stacey's needs, and she took her pleasure from us with no thought of reciprocation. Stacey simply rested her pussy on my face, and laid her forehead on my thigh, as my girlfriend and I lapped away at her anal and vaginal cavities respectively.

Stacey enjoyed three more vocal orgasms, during which she encouraged Crystal to go deeper, which I am assuming meant that my girlfriend stuck her tongue right through Stacey's sphincter. In response to the additional stimulation, Stacey's pussy continued to self-lubricate, and my nose, lips and chin were coated in her vaginal secretions. Finally, after a very vocal climax, Stacey lifted her forehead from my thigh, and took my erection between her lips.

Now that we were in the classic 69 position, I was back on the road to my own orgasm, and as Stacey expertly sucked my cock, I nibbled lightly on her engorged clitoris. After a few minutes of Stacey's blowjob, I felt my sap start to rise and removed my teeth from her clit.

"I am going to blow my wad if you keep that up, Stacey," I informed her.

Stacey removed her lips from my glans and gave me the next set of instructions.

"I am not ready for you to come yet, Mark," Stacey said playfully, as she dismounted my face. "Crystal, go and brush your teeth," Stacey added.

As my girlfriend left the room to go and freshen up, Stacey grabbed a condom, and waved it seductively in my face.

"Get up on your knees, Mark," she instructed me.

Once I was kneeling, Stacey removed the protective wrapper, and inserted the condom between her lips. Then, as I watched on in amazement, Stacey sheathed me, using just her mouth. It was something I had only ever seen in porn movies, and until now I had considered it the purview of Asian women, world renowned for their submissive pampering of men.

"Where the hell did you learn how to do that, Stacey?" I asked. "I am impressed."

"Let's just say that Snake had way too much time on his hands," Stacey said dejectedly. "That controlling asshole taught Crystal and I that particularly difficult to master skill. And he loved nothing more than to make us perform the demeaning party trick in a group setting," she added quietly. "I did it for you because I genuinely like you, and I want you sheathed because I am ready for anal sex."

I could hear water running in the bathroom, so I knew that my girlfriend was washing her face and brushing her teeth, having just given Stacey a rim-job. The protocol seemed to be that I wait for Crystal to return to the action, but Stacey was having none of it. She had already shed her silk minidress, and had positioned herself on all fours. Looking back at me over one shoulder, Stacey winked at me, and wiggled her ass suggestively.

"Come fuck my ass, Mark," Stacey said crudely. "Crystal will be a few minutes. She just gave me an extended rim-job, and knows that I expect her to wash her face thoroughly, brush and floss her teeth, and then gargle mouthwash before I will permit her to eat my pussy."

I had suspected that the dynamic between the two young blondes had been such that Stacey was the dominant party, but her choice of words confirmed it. As Stacey shimmied her butt as if to entice me, I shuffled forward on my knees, until I was right behind the teen goddess.

"Crystal's saliva should be enough lubrication, Mark," Stacey said with a giggle. Your girlfriend's tongue was deep inside my anal-cavity for a prolonged period. Crystal can be a dirty bitch if you are dominant towards her."

Reaching under her pink garter-belt, Stacey grabbed the tip of my cock and lined it up with the opening to her anal-cavity.

"Push, Mark," Stacey invited. "I want you balls-deep in my ass."

Crystal's tongue had adequately lubricated Stacey's asshole, but it had also relaxed and opened up under the sustained rimming session, and I slid inside the normally tight cavity quite easily.

"Yeah, baby," Stacey cooed. "That feels awesome. Fuck my ass like you own it."

I quickly got into a rhythm as I pounded Stacey's tight ass, and almost forgot about my girlfriend until she re-entered the room. Without any hint of jealousy, Crystal quickly assessed Stacey's current situation. Then after removing her silk minidress, so that the two of them remained identically attired, Crystal inserted herself into the equation in order to maximize her friend's pleasure. Sliding under Stacey, Crystal positioned her tongue on her clitoris, and began to lap away greedily.

"Fuck yeah," Stacey moaned, as she seemed back on the road to orgasm.

I butt-fucked Stacey for about fifteen minutes, as my girlfriend licked and nibbled her swollen clit. Between the two of us, we managed to get Stacey over the edge three more times, and I kept my impending ejaculation at bay. It wasn't easy because after Stacey's first orgasm, she decided to fuck with me.

"Crystal, lick and suck Mark's nuts for a few moments," Stacey ordered my girlfriend. "Let me know immediately if they constrict as I don't want him to blow his load, yet."

I think fucking with me was a game to the two of them, because they took me to the edge several times, and were reveling in my frustration. After each of Stacey's orgasms, Crystal resumed her attention to my now swollen nuts, nibbling, licking and sucking my scrotum, until I was consumed with my own release. Finally, as I was sweating from the sustained teasing, and goosebumps appeared all over my buttocks and stomach, Stacey relented.

"Good job, Mark," Stacey said with a giggle. "Most men break under that particular combination of stimulation, don't they Crystal."

"Every. Single. Time," Crystal said slowly for effect. "I can't believe you held out, Mark. That's a first for me."

Part of me was happy to be complimented on my sexual self-control, but the cuckold in me wanted to know how many men Stacey and Crystal had broken in this particular manner.

"Time for your reward, Mark," Stacey said excitedly. "You have earned it. I am truly and utterly satisfied. How would you like to come this time? Don't be bashful, between the two of us there is nothing we haven't seen, right Crystal?"

"Totally agree," Crystal added with a giggle. "Fantastic performance, Mark. How do you want us? Be specific."

Truth be told, I had been edged so expertly by the two teens, that I just wanted to bust a nut. I didn't really want to slow the momentum by removing the condom, and performing any resultant clean-up that anal-sex requires, prior to either oral or vaginal penetration. I was ninety percent of the way home, so elected to finish in Stacey's ass.

"Anal-sex with Stacey," I began hesitantly, unused to being permitted to be so direct.

"I was hoping that you would decide to bust a nut in my ass," Stacey said excitedly. "Do you want to take the condom off, Mark?" she added. "It will feel so much better for you. Trust me on that."

And there were those magic words again. Trust me on that. The last time Stacey uttered those words was just before she informed me that my orgasm would be more fulfilling if I controlled the cadence and pressure, as I jerked off on the teens' faces. I had decided to trust her on that, and it ended up paying dividends.

"Yes, Mark," my girlfriend added. "Trust Stacey on that one. Snake charged an extra ten dollars for unprotected anal-sex, but despite the additional risks involved, I preferred bare-back anal because the guy would come much more quickly."

"TMI Crystal," Stacey said with a giggle. "Mark asked you not to lie to him. I'm not sure he meant that you need to tell him every sordid detail of your past."

"Oops," Crystal said coquettishly, as she started to remove my condom so that I could butt-fuck her friend bare-back. "Trying to find the right balance is harder than I thought."

Once the condom was removed, Crystal addressed me in a girlish manner.

"And how do you want me to assist in your orgasm, Mark?" she asked flirtatiously. "Do you want me to lick your nuts? Kneel by your side and whisper some of the filthy things that we did for John? Stick my tongue where the sun don't shine?"

I wanted to hear exactly how John had dominated Lela, Stacey and Crystal. I knew that the sordid details, as Stacey had so eloquently referred to them, would greatly enhance my orgasm. However, the thought of Crystal's tongue in my ass was titillating, so I made the decision.

"I want you to stick your tongue deep in my ass, while I sodomize your best friend, Crystal," I instructed my girlfriend. "Maybe Stacey will fill me in on your exploits as I approach my release?"

Nothing seemed too much trouble for the two young blondes, and as soon as Crystal understood her assignment, she grabbed a large floor-standing mirror, and positioned it in such a way that I could watch her rim me. Once I was balls-deep inside Stacey's ass, Crystal knelt behind me.

"This combination always works better if you are able to support your weight equally between one knee and the opposing foot, Mark," Crystal informed me, leaving no doubt that my girlfriend had treated other men to this sexual delight.