The Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sounds like you actually enjoyed it!" He said when she had finished.

"I did with a couple of them if I'm being honest." She said coyly. "I hope you don't think I'm some awful slut now I've enjoyed sex with other men."

"Course I don't darling." He told her, touching her cheek and kissing her softly. "I hoped you would enjoy it. The last thing I wanted was for you to feel dirty and hate every second."

Sian again felt more relief. She had prayed that it wouldn't effect her marriage. They had a great marriage apart from their financial situation, so the fact Ross was happy with this meant the world to her.

"I know this is a bit much to ask." Ross started. "But you've got me feeling really horny. Can you manage anymore sex today?"

Sian said nothing and took his hand, leading him upstairs. They kissed like they had met for the first time, exploring each others mouths gently, running their hands over each other as they did. Ross pulled her dressing gown open revealing her beautiful body. He admired her for a couple of seconds, knowing why all these men were prepared to pay to sample her.

Ross pushed her gently back onto the bed and started to lick her nipples. They were as hard as they had ever been, yearning for him to suck them. Sian was almost coming before he even touched her pussy, so by the time his tongue touched her outer lips she was soaking. It took her no more than a minute to reach her orgasm, she gripped her husband's hands and ground her pussy onto his face as she came.

Ross again took charge and entered her in one movement. He was still wearing his shirt but had removed his trousers and pants while he licked her. The feeling of his 7" cock inside her took her breath away, this was so much better than any of her paying customers.

They made love passionately, kissing deeply, as close together as they could possibly get. It lasted for no more than a couple of minutes before Ross emptied his load into her. This set Sian off again, coming for the second time, digging her nails into his back as she did.

"That felt amazing!" She said after getting her breath back.

This had answered her last fear, about how Ross would be when they had sex. It was as good as it ever was. He had been no different with her than he ever was, nor had he wanted dirty, rough sex, or to treat her like she was a whore. So far it couldn't have gone any better.

12