The Butterfly Effect Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian and I both answered in unison "Yes!" which provoked laughter again.

"Ok then... Wait a second. Come here Aria."

We were all somewhat surprised when Jonathan pulled out of Nella and took me in his arms. When he pulled me up and penetrated me again as my legs wrapped around his waist, I still didn't understand. And then it hit me: I had once said to him, years ago, that this position was a deep fantasy of mine. I learned that day that Jonathan wasn't into anal at all, and it had created an awkward moment. I never thought he would remember! "Come..." was all he said to Ian. Looking over my shoulder, I could see Ian coating his cock with the lube, and suddenly his cock looked like it was two feet long.

"Oh my... How long as it been Aria?" asked Nella.

"I don't even know!"

"You sure it will, er..."

"Yes! You remember Roger?" Roger was the name of my favourite dildo. Quite the big fellow.

"Really? Damn!"

Nella laughed, and laughed more when Jonathan asked "Who's Roger?"

I never thought I'd get to experience a first real anal penetration in years while laughing, but that's pretty much what happened. As I was explaining to Jonathan that Roger was my dildo, I felt Ian's cock against my ass. I took a sharp breath, closed my eyes and hugged Jonathan hard.

I felt him still pumping in and out of me, but much slower. To my great surprise, the head of Ian's cock penetrated almost all at once. I had been doing my best to relax despite the crazy circumstances and position, and it seemed to have worked. When I felt him push, I pushed back lightly and he slipped in. My reflexes made me squeeze my sphincter as soon as he did, and he paused.

I barely heard him say "Fuck! I'm sodomizing Aria!" or hear Jonathan and Nella laughing as I was torn between utter joy and a decent amount of pain. I didn't know Ian's cock nearly as well as I knew Jonathan's so I didn't know if he had a big head or if he would get bigger. But a few moments later, with Jonathan's cock stimulating me, I relaxed and felt his gentle pressure winning another inch. "Shit... So good, but... damn!"

"Want me to stop?" was Ian' concerned question.

"No, just let me pace it..."

Nella, who had been standing behind Jonathan to look at me, moved around him and gently slipped her hand between our bodies. When her fingers touched my clit and added a delicious amount of pressure, I felt my entire body relaxing. And felt another of Ian's inches slipping in. Then another, and another. I raised my head and opened my mouth, now overwhelmed by the pleasure. The pain was still there, but muted, in the background. In one way it felt just like when I use my dildos, the same strange penetration feeling where things weren't really supposed to penetrate.

Then again it also felt completely different, knowing that this long, hard, living thing belonged to Ian, and that my husband was holding me in his arms, his own cock inside my pussy. And the thought that Ian was as much floored by the feelings as I was only added to the thrill. "Pull back and push in gently." And so he did. I moaned and groaned, feeling his cock opening me inch by inch with every stroke. "Go deeper..." With every stroke Nella pushed against my clit, flooding me with even more pleasure.

At one point he slowed down and pulled nearly all the way out. Judging by his movements I guessed that he was putting more lube. And indeed, when he pushed back in it slipped a lot more smoothly. "Shit!" said Jonathan, "I can feel him from inside you!" So could I! Fuck he was long, and fuck it was good. "Go, go... Go for it..." I urged him on, thinking that he had gone most of the way in.

But what I had thought were six or seven inches had only been four. When he pushed all the way in at my request I screamed out loud and everybody knew that there was pain in the scream. Jonathan and Ian froze, but Nella kept caressing me. She leaned in and whispered "He's all in love... And did you think you'd have my fingers on your clit when that happened?" She was trying to distract me from the pain, and I think it was working.

Ian was pulling back gently, but I reached my arm behind me and pulled him back. "Just stay there a bit." A minute later it was I who initiated the movement, by lifting myself up using my arms on Jonathan's neck. They soon got the message and eventually we found a nice rhythm. This time I was fully relaxed, fully lubed and fully overwhelmed by the sensations. This was a dream come true, a long held fantasy I never thought would actually happen. I was riding two men, my two men. One my husband, one my new lover. Within minutes I felt like we were a well oiled and timed engine, running smoothly, its pistons driving me crazy with lust and pleasure.

As pain was gradually disappearing, I slowly leaned back until my shoulders were pressed against Ian's chest, and then rested my head against his shoulder. I then wrapped my arms around his head and held him tight as I moaned and cried. I was being held up by two wonderful men, men who were realizing one of my deepest fantasies. 

And suddenly, there was scarcely expected cherry on top of that fantasy. When I felt lips closing in on my right nipple, I thought it was Jonathan at first. Then it became clear that it wasn't the very familiar lips and movements of my long time lover. Instead, for the very first time in my life, a woman was sucking on my breasts. And still had fingers on my clit. I now realized that my position had made my breasts stand out proudly, and Nella hadn't been able to resist.

I didn't know why I was the focus of our foursome, but I didn't care. I was just floored by the overwhelming sensations coming from all over my body. I was being driven by three people I loved very much, and knew my body was little more than a source and siphon of sexual pleasure right now. Feeling Ian's cock stretching my ass both with his girth and length, feeling his head raking the depth of my ass like no too-smooth dildo had ever done, feeling the two cocks synchronizing inside me, one pushing in as the other one was pulling out... I was euphoric, nearly driven to a trance of lust.

Surprisingly, it was Jonathan who came first. I felt him buckle and spasm under me and he filled me with his sperm. When he was done we were forced to stop and he moved away. As my legs touched the floor, Ian pushed me against the glass wall. He wasn't done, and with his newly found freedom, he was renewing his assault. I was afraid that his better angle would be painful, but it wasn't. I was just being ravaged anally. Once again I found myself on the verge of a trance of pleasure.

Nella pushed Jonathan on the wall, and in his present state he couldn't have stopped her even if he had wanted. "Oh no you won't.. You're not going soft on me! And I want to taste Aria's pussy on that monster cock of yours..." When I heard Jonathan groaning when Nella took him in his mouth, I knew she was going to succeed. Turning my head around to look at them, I was surprised to see her taking nearly all of his length inside her mouth.

And that was what I needed. My breathing became more ragged than it already was, I felt my legs yielding under me and a very powerful and sudden climax hit me. I felt Ian holding me by the hips and pressing me against the glass as I exploded. I couldn't say that it was a strictly anal climax, but the overwhelming storm of pleasures I had just felt in the shower, it was more than enough. But as I came, my entire mind was focused on Ian's cock in my ass, alive and potent inside me.

As I began to scream my pleasure, taken over by too much pleasure, I felt him contract, pulling me against him hard. I barely felt the pain as he did, but was thrilled to hear him grunt and moan and cry out as he filled my ass with his sperm. So many years, so many years since I have felt that. As we both lowered ourselves to the floor he popped out and I felt profoundly satisfied and blissfully used. Regaining my breath against the wall, as Ian was doing the same thing against the glass, we were staring into each other's eyes, grinning like idiots.

Right next to us, Jonathan was receiving what looked like the blowjob of a lifetime. Despite the fact that Jonathan's cock was larger than usual, Nella seemed to be blowing his mind as much as his cock. Clearly, having to deal with Ian's long cock had prepared her for Jonathan. He was holding her head in both of his hands, his eyes were closed and he was groaning with each breath. His expression when he finally came was nearly comical. I was sure that Nella had been planning on getting him hard again for him to fuck her. But it seemed that she was content with making him cum.

Still under the running water, we cleaned ourselves up then followed Nella's suggestion that we take things outside. We brought a couple of blankets and spread them on the grass under the sun. After lounging and relaxing for a long, delicious while, Nella began playing with Ian's cock, and smiled as it came back to life. When she mounted him cowgirl style, Jonathan got up and asked her to suck him again. When he asked her to go slow, I gathered that he probably wasn't going to climax again. He just wanted to enjoy her. Lying on the blanket near Ian as he was being ridden gently by his wife, I leaned in and kissed him.

That was the beginning of our first day of absolute nudity and constant sexual awareness, contact or penetrations. Late in the evening, we confirmed our theory that Nella could tittyfuck both of us at the same time. It worked, and although it wasn't ideal or comfortable for anyone, the thrill made up for it. After that, pushing both the guys' cocks together, something with which they were not 100% comfortable, I placed them both inside my mouth at the same time. That, they liked a lot more.

We spent the rest of the week having fun and experimenting, and Jonathan and I discovered that Ian and Nella had a rather extensive collection of porn they had watched together. They came up with some weird and creative ideas, all of which we had fun trying and sometimes failing, to recreate. Jonathan and I may have been opened to the idea of a foursome for a while, but Ian and Nella were devilishly creative with ideas and roleplays. We had already been close friends, but now things had been taken to a whole new level. Minor missteps happened during the following months, but overall we were very glad of our decision, and thankful for Nella's risky plan.

*****

P.S. Thanks for sticking all the way to the end. I do like getting comments!