The C.F.N.F. Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aha!" said Viv, affecting her attempt at a British accent. "Thank you...for enlightening me."

"Well!" Madison held up her glass. "I'd say this calls for a toast. Ladies?"

The girls collected their glasses and huddled.

"To the C.F.N.F. Club's one and only Cheri Brock!" she heard June's voice proclaim, followed by a medley of clinks above her.

"And our chairwoman's first punishment in the tarantula cage!" said Stella. Another few clinks and some "here, here"s.

"And her sheer humiliation at our hands!" added Peggy, followed by the same.

"And to being even more ticklish than usual after orgasm!" said Maddie, raking her nails on Cheri's ribs.

"WAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAA! NO MORE! Please!"

"And to electricity."

Zzzzt. "YEEEEOWWWWWW!!"

"And a pour-out," proposed Natalie. "For respect, and..." A shrug. "Just...the hell of it."

With that, Cher felt the wine trickle from her lower back down her ass. She couldn't help it. She just giggled.

"I hate you guys," she laughed.

"Aw," said Jenni. She returned to Cheri's face and kissed her forehead.

"We love you too, Miss Brock."

*****

Capers, Fetish, Naughty Fantasies

date and time undefined

Amilia Chartoff woke up in a dizzy haze. For a few seconds, she couldn't remember a thing. She also could not fully collect her bearings, as she found herself in an unidentifiable room. What was more...she couldn't move her arms or legs. She looked back and forth, up and down with growing panic. She was hand- and footcuffed...and bolted to the wall! What was yet more...

She was naked! Her heart sped. She gulped, feeling her blood go cold. What was happening??

"Hel—...h-hel—..."

She wanted to call out, "Hello?" and also "Help!" But she didn't know which was appropriate. She needed more information.

A few moments later, she got it. A door on the opposite wall opened, and two of Madame Roschfeld's guests entered. As she seemed to remember, they were clad in only their undergarments. The younger-looking of the duo—turned to her companion and smiled.

"I do believe she's awake."

The other saw her smile, and raised her a wink. "I do believe you're right."

Amilia merely gazed at them with wide eyes. She had to marshal her basic powers of cognizance and speech to address them.

"Wha—...what's-what's going on?"

The lasses closed and inched on Amilia, slow and easy, saucy smiles playing about their lips. Amilia's intimidation built. She didn't know what they were about to do, and she couldn't run away. They arrived at her either side. And placed their hands on her.

"What...uh...what're you doing?"

The 20-year-old light brunette took her face in both paws, and proceeded to steal a smoky kiss. Simultaneously, the 26-year-old blonde traced a fingertip in a squiggly line between her breasts, and around her bellybutton. "Mmm!" Amilia squeaked.

The kiss softly, tenderly detached. Amilia almost began to feel dizzy all over again. The brunette sidled to her shoulder, where she laid both hands, encircling Amilia's arm, leaned forth, and whispered a single word in her ear.

"Seduction."

The blonde half-embraced Amilia: one hand just below her tits, one stroking her back. She leaned in as well, letting a warm breath settle just between Amilia's ear, cheek and jaw. Amilia closed her mouth to swallow, and inhaled through the nose. Her olfactory receptors registered their whetting perfume. Something began to convince her to just...relax. To just go with it, and let it happen.

"That's right," breathed the blonde, nuzzling her face. "Despite how it understandably petrified you, we know you enjoyed the movie we watched. We know that your hand was wet...from rubbing your pussy."

Amilia gasped in horror. "You know about that??"

"We do," purred the brunette, caressing Amilia's breast, feeling her nipple involuntarily respond. "You probably thought that because you had your uniform on, and because it was dark, no one would notice. But you were wrong, I'm afraid."

Amilia whimpered, feeling her heart pound with apprehension.

"M—...M-listen, please...Misses," she pleaded, glancing between them. "Please, please don't tell Madame! Okay, I admit it; I...I did...touch myself. ...I did like it. I also liked it when Madame read her story to you. I was listening at the door. But please don—"

The blonde placed a finger to her lips. "Shhhhh...relax, dear. You have nothing to worry about."

"I...I don't?"

"Of course not, Amilia. ...This is only a dream."

"What?"

"Naturally," the brunette took over. "And Miss Roschfeld won't be appearing in this dream. So there's no need to worry about her finding out. We just wanted to make you fully aware of your brimming sexuality."

"True," said the blonde. "You're a healthy, vibrant, pretty young lady, with a strong, hungry libido. That's why this dream arranged for the two of us to...shall we say...put that libido to the test."

"I...beg your pardon?"

"I'll explain," cooed the brunette, reaching down to fondle Amilia's thigh. Amilia closed her eyes, letting her head drop to the wall.

"As I was telling Katie here on the ride to Miss Roschfeld's, I take great erotic pleasure in competition with another girl, for the affections of a girl we both like. And so you see, right now...we are gonna do just that."

Amilia made her eyes flutter back open. She looked at them. "You two...like me? Like...like like me?"

"We do," the blonde informed her, taking her turn to steal a kiss. "...Hence, our presence and purpose: seduction."

"...But...but, Misses...um..."

"There's really no need to be formal," said the brunette, closing space to butterfly kiss her cheek. "Just call me Jenni."

"And me Katie."

"Well, yeah, bu—"

"No buts. You're not on the clock. We're just friends...with nice 'benefits.' First-name basis. Jenni and Katie. That's all."

Amilia slowly, cautiously nodded. "Okay..."

"Good then," Katie smiled. "In that case...shall we get started?"

"Erm..." Amilia wriggled a bit. "What...exactly, are you guys gonna do to me?"

Jenni grinned at her. Very sensually. Almost even...wickedly. She murmured three enigmatic words, barely audibly.

"Whatever it takes."

Amilia gulped again. Try as she might to deny it, she felt a drop of wetness. And tingles. They were arousing her. And they knew it.

"But, uh...I'm-I'm sorry, I'm just not sure I understand. You're gonna...compete, for me?"

"Mm, in a way or two," said Katie, softly raking her nails down the skin of Amilia's torso, towards her nether-area.

"I don't feel it'd be necessary to make you pick a 'winner' between us, darling...it may just feel that way."

"...May I ask why I'm tied up?"

"Of course you may," said Jenni. But instead of answering the real question, the ladies re-accosted Amilia, loving her up with more pecks, nips, nuzzles, strokes, and gropes. Feeling them logically cover twice as much territory as could a single partner, Amilia felt herself go silly in the head. She flexed her muscles and pulled on the cuffs. She was stuck. It looked like she was taking their seductive loving whether she liked it or not, and that they weren't taking "no" for an answer. Perhaps she didn't need to actually ask the real question after all. But she still wanted to hear what they'd have to say.

"...Why am I tied up??"

Katie tickled her under the arm. "An excellent question!" she assessed, as Amilia obediently giggled.

"First of all, if we begin to overwhelm you, it won't matter 'cause you can't get away. If we wished to force our sweet, hot, sticky love all over you, we couldn't have you bolting on us. That wouldn't be any good at all. Now you can understand that, can't you?"

"And secondly," Jenni continued, not giving her a chance to answer, "Most people, when they grow up, have the idea of bondage instilled in them as a nice sexual kink, to at least some degree. Doesn't matter who they are. And it doesn't even have to matter much what your dominating party does to you. Fundamentally, being tied up and helpless is just...exciting. And fascinating."

With that, Jenni planted the next mind-melting kiss on her lips, Frenching her. Amilia blinked a dozen times.

"But...but, wait a minute," she reiterated. "If...this is a dream, then wouldn't I just wake up, if it...got too intense?"

"Ah," said Katie. "But you see, honey bunny...we never said it was your dream."

"Huh?"

"This is not your dream, Amilia." She pinched her arm. "You see?"

"Ouch!"

"Sorry." Katie kissed the spot she'd pinched. "Now that that's settled..."

She lowered to her knees and began kissing and slicking Amilia's tummy. Amilia was neither accustomed to nor expecting this. It felt a little tingly, almost uncomfortably, but enough that she thought she could take. What Jenni did was more "conventional," but tougher to handle. Jenni held her around the shoulders, took her earlobe in her teeth and ground it. She rubbed Amilia's neck and shoulder with her non-dominant hand, and again grabbed her nearer breast in her dominant.

Amilia let out a gasp. Shortly after Jenni commenced to groping her girl, Katie reached behind and squeezed her ass cheek, digging in her fingers. Both her dream-"dommes" got in as near as possible, heating her up, gracing each square inch of unclaimed flesh...kissing... palming... tasting... spanking... torturing...and teasing just short of her erogenous zones. Amilia started to go weak. And feel faint. Her heart steadily raced and pounded, but instead of staying in beating position, it felt like it was bouncing and swooning all over. Up till now she'd tried to control her reactions, but finally gave in.

Hell with it. "OHHHHH!" she groaned imploringly.

"'Ohhhhh'??" Jenni grinned. She slipped further and tighter behind Amilia, gripping both boobs. "Ya like that, do ya??"

"Oh-ho-ho..." chuckled Katie. "I bet I can find something down here she'll like a little more..."

Amilia's legs began to quiver, her soaking, sticky honeypot dripping. Katie started nibbling and champing, leaving teeth marks in her tender flesh. She aligned her digits to her slit and asshole, and diddled. And for good measure, she leaned in to lick her labia.

"OHHHHHHH-HO-HO!!"

A pleased Katie looked up at her "opponent." "I think I got ya beat, Jen!"

Jenni knew Katie had an "advantage" of sorts, claiming her position at Amilia's midsection. But she wasn't ready to give in yet.

"We'll see about that." She ducked under Amilia's confined arm, clutched her from behind, and put her right hand to task grasping and tugging her tits. Rough. She got good and close in to Amilia's ear and hissed, "What's my name, slave?"

"Uh...UHHHH..." She tried hard to recall. "J—...Jenni?"

Jenni leered. "That's right. Now I wanna hear you scream it." She squeezed her breast as hard as she could.

"Scream my name!"

"AHHHHHHHHHJENNIIIIIIIII!!"

"Again..." She found Amilia's asshole, and forced her left middle finger into it. "Louder."

"JEEEENNIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!"

"Now scream my name and tell me how much you love it!"

"OH GOD I LOVE IT JENNIIIIIIII!"

Jenni knew what turned her on. She loved this even more than Amilia. Her and Katie going after the same woman, one-upping each other back and forth, with the poor girl in the middle taking the brunt of their "competition." She couldn't vouch for Katie, but her own nipples bulged in her bra. And her pussy flooded clean through her panties. She wanted to unhand Amilia and start grabbing and womanhandling herself instead. But now she was winning the seduction battle, and she wanted this more.

"Oh yeah??" she heard. "Scream my name and tell me how much you love this!"

Katie indeed had the "advantage," and intended to use it. She parted Amilia's swollen red pussy, found what she was looking for at the anterior, and grinned as she observed the erection. That was it. The game was hers. She held the top card. Her ace in the "hole," so to speak. Jenni couldn't beat her now. She took the girl's diamond-hard clit in her mouth as Amilia's back reflexively arched, closed down with her teeth, let her tongue go wild, and sucked.

Jenni's eardrums were blown as Amilia shrieked to the moon. It was true; Katie had orally activated the billion-dollar doorbell. Jenni didn't know why she'd failed to see this. Maybe she was just too engrossed. It looked like Katie'd won, but Jenni still wanted things to be as astonishing as possible. So she stuck to her self-appointed tasks, sinking her teeth in Amilia's neck like a vampiress. As heartily as she got into it, she couldn't say she minded losing so much. And this meant she could concentrate on herself.

Katie also wanted this romp and its impending climax to be as explosive as could be. So she rammed two fingers up inside Amilia's cunt, and pumped her with the strength of a tiger. It was a matter of mere seconds. Amilia came, and gushed ferociously, spraying down Katie's wrist and arm in her essence. Katie didn't let up in the least until she could tell the delicate little maid was spent. And totally done. She screeched until her lungs literally cried out for relief. At long last...she stopped cumming. Now she'd have to be let to float back down to Earth...like a feather...

Jenni slipped out from behind her, gently letting Amilia slump back against the wall. She conceded like a good sport.

"Well done, Stephenson. I tip my hat." They shook hands.

"And mine to you, Wolbert."

"How's that wrist and arm holding up?"

"Not too bad."

"Good." Jenni grabbed her wrist with the other paw, pulled open the front of her sopping panties, and shoved Katie's hand in.

"My turn."

Sunday, May 28th, 2017, 3:48 a.m.

Poof. She abruptly woke up. Her eyes were impossibly dizzy and ached from the slot reel-like spinning. Her heart slammed against her chest. Her left hand was numb from being trapped under her pillow. She found her right, and plucked it out. Wet.

Holy smoke, she thought, sniffing her fingers. She considered how she felt...pretty amazed, first of all. She looked around, remembering she was not in her bed at home. She was in one of the guest rooms in Miss Roschfeld's mansion.

Oh my god, did...did I have a wet dream?? Can grown women have those?...Even if they're only 20?

And had sleeping here influenced her subconscious?... Or was it the alcohol?...

Either way, she'd have to apologize to Miss Roschfeld for wetting her sheet. Hopefully she'd...understand?

Maybe she'll give me a spanking. Or knowing her, a tickling. Ha! Spank 'n' tickle.

Yawwwwwwwwwn. She realized how tired she'd become again in the few short moments. Her head collapsed back into the pillow.

Hee hee...wonder if I should share the intimate details of that little nocturnal adventure with the club.

Well...maybe just one of them.

She went back to sleep.