The Cabin Ch. 03

Story Info
Kit's tied up, Michael tells about the cabin.
3k words
25.6k
8

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers

Thanks again to Kirk2004 for his most needed and patient editing. Thank you, Kirk!

~*~*~

Michael tells Katherine about the Cabin

"You're going to have to tell me sooner or later, Kit. Why don't you just get it out so we can get past it and enjoy a couple of days here?" His voice was soft, caring, loving.

"There's nothing to tell. Leave me alone. Damn you, I want to go home."

"Sir," he reminded, demanded.

"What?" Katherine's brow furrowed.

"Damn you, I want to go home, SIR!"

Michael had reached his limit. Nothing he had done, not the bondage the night before, not the sex this morning, changed the situation. Kit still wouldn't tell him what was wrong. With the discovery of the scar, Michael felt his frustration rise even more. What secret was she keeping and why?

"Sir?"

Michael pulled her out of her chair, pushed her to the living room, bent her backwards over the coffee table, and cuffed her wrists and ankles to each of the four corners. She struggled like a wildcat, kicking and screaming, but the outcome was the same. She was overpowered. She wasn't going anywhere. When he was finished, Michael sat on the edge of the couch leaning over her his anger abating.

She was breathing so hard her breasts were like two beautiful islands in a storm tossed sea. With each gasp she took and each time she exhaled, they rose and fell. Her robe had come open during the struggle and hung loose down the sides of the table. She was open and vulnerable. Michael thought she looked like something out of a very erotic movie and totally scrumptious. He waited out her screams until she realized she was defeated and the screams weren't fazing him.

"Because of last night and this morning, I thought maybe you'd be more willing to calmly discuss our marital problems, but I can see I was wrong. I've been way too easy on you, and that's going to change.

"First of all every time you forget to call me sir, you will receive a whack on your ass with my belt. Do you understand?"

Hatred replaced the fear in Katherine's vivid emerald eyes, pure unadulterated hatred.

Michael didn't let the look bother him. He knew when he started this last ditch effort to find out what changed between them, there would be only two possible outcomes. They would work out the problem, or Katherine would divorce him. Either way, he would find out the truth.

"Let me go."

"Do you understand?"

She hissed out a yes, but when he reached for the belt she quickly spat out, 'Yes, Sir'.

"Better. Remember this lesson because I'm through giving second chances. Last night you asked me why I never told you about this cabin and why I was thinking about selling it. I told you I would tell you later. I think now is a good time.

"You never met my brother Evan. He died before I met you. Evan was eleven years older than I. Although I'd never been up to the cabin, hell, I didn't even know much about it, except Evan went to 'the cabin' with dad once a month when I was still a kid. Dad said I that was 'too young for the man stuff'.

"Anyway I inherited this cabin jointly with Evan with rights of survivorship when dad died, although I didn't know it at the time. I remember when I was young I would ask about it, because Evan got to come up here with dad, and mom would say something about 'that damn cabin' or 'that evil place'. It would always upset her so I quit asking.

"My father died of cancer when I was almost fifteen. When I turned eighteen, Evan brought me here for the first time as my birthday present. On the way up he told me dad used this place as his Bondage and Domination hideaway for training, punishment, and, of course, pleasure. Mostly his pleasure, dad's that is. Towards the end of his life, dad got pretty violent. A girl was hospitalized after one incident. She almost died. I don't know for sure, but I think dad's involvement with bondage and domination, perhaps S/M, was what caused his and mom's divorce. I think it's possible dad practiced on mom here in the early years of his fascination with that life style. That would explain her calling this cabin an evil place.

"Anyway, as I said, my first time up here was when Evan brought me. It was Evan, Evan's friend Jack, three girls, and me."

"Julie's in training, Mike, my boy," Evan explained. "You're going to help." He turned his head slightly and said, "Present."

Julie, sitting at Evan's feet, immediately stood and undressed. She moved to stand directly in front of Evan, put her hands behind her bowed head, and spread her legs. Evan asked her several questions. I was so surprised I couldn't focus on what he said, only how she answered, 'yes, sir' to each question.

Evan chuckled at my shock, and then said, "Kneel."

Julie again responded instantly, and knelt in front of Evan. This time her hands, palms up, rested on her thighs; she knees were widely spread, and her shaved mound quite visible. Evan reached forward, started fondling Julie's breasts, and then explained to her that it was my eighteenth birthday and she was to give me the best blowjob I ever had. Julie crawled over to me, and had my zipper down before I could even respond.

Evan laughed out loud this time.

"Relax, Mike, my boy. Enjoy."

I was in such shock I couldn't push her away, and then she had her mouth around my semi-hard cock. In about two seconds flat I forgot all about my brother and Jack watching. My cock sprung to life.

Michael smiled, as memories of his first visit here whirled around like little flashes of lightening. He leaned down, he kissed Katherine's brow, cupped her breast, and, almost absently, gently ran the pad of his thumb over her nipple.

Katherine started pulling at her restraints and Michael 'shh'ed her and continued.

"I have to tell you, Kit, I really got sucked in. This domination thing was exciting, and I kind of liked some of the bondage and even a bit of the discipline, too. Evan had a sub named Julie that I really fell for. And to have a woman at your beck and call and be able to take her whenever the mood hit was a real turn on for an eighteen year old boy with raging hormones.

"At first I came every month or so. I was in my second year of college when I saw him really punish one of his 'slaves'. I saw Marcy, Julie, or one of the other ones get a little 'discipline' as Evan called it. Hell, I'd even used the whip or flogger on occasion. At first it was a real high, but then I saw this girl disciplined and brutally punished. Evan didn't do it. He had his friend Jack do it. Evan like his sex a little rough and enjoyed showing his dominate side, but his wasn't into torture; that wasn't his thing. After I saw Jack tear into that girl, I knew it would never be my thing either.

"Later I found out that Jack was a kind of a sub/dom. He was submissive to Evan but dominated the females when Evan let him. Jack was kind of like Evan's first lieutenant. Jack did all the heavy discipline, but Evan was there to control him and stop him if things got out of hand. After watching him that night, I knew that if Evan hadn't been there, that girl would have ended up in the hospital like the girl dad had beaten up so badly.

"That night the cabin became the 'evil place' mom talked about. Just because Evan didn't actually administer the punishment but instead allowed Jack to do it, didn't absolve him from responsibility. I didn't come back for about a year. I was afraid I would become my father or Jack, and who would stop me if things got out of hand? As I got older and wiser, I knew I'd never be like that, and occasionally I'd come back up here but never as often as I did during those first couple of years.

"Five years ago Evan was in an auto accident that took his life and that of the girl with him. He was on his way up here when the accident happened. The girl with him was Julie. Both were killed instantly. Evan was only thirty-eight.

"At the time he only had two subs, Julie and Marcy. He married Marcy, but Julie was still his sub too. Cheryl, the girl I saw brutalized, left Evan for another 'Master'. It seemed that she wanted to be beaten and Evan refused to do it anymore so she found someone who would. I have no idea where she is today.

"Evan kicked Jack out before his death because he wanted to be more violent with Julie and Marcy than Evan would allow. Maybe Evan realized allowing Jack to punish and discipline the girls by inflicting pain or whatever was no different than doing it himself, and finally he couldn't justify it anymore. I don't know for sure, but that's what I think must have happened knowing Evan. I heard Jack died of a drug overdose a few years ago.

"Marcy loved my brother. She lives quietly in the house she and Evan shared with Julie. I haven't seen her since Evan died but talk to her a couple of times a year.

"So now, darling, you know the history of the cabin. Almost everything here was modified and can be used in domination games some way. The table you're on right now is of very heavy wood and can't be broken by someone with your strength. With the proper restraints attached to it like the ones you're wearing, you'll never be able to free yourself. Look around. All of the furniture is heavy like this table. I've seen women tied to almost every piece of furniture and in every conceivable way. There are eyebolts and/or rings in strange places but you just don't notice them at first because they're hidden or well camouflaged or part of the décor. See that cabinet over there? Beautiful isn't it."

As Michael continued talking, he walked over to it. He knew Kit could see him open the cabinet door.

"This cabinet holds all kinds of toys, cuffs and belts, ropes and chains, vibrators, butt plugs and clamps. Have you ever had nipple clamps on, Kitten? No? Well." Michael picked out a pair of rubber-coated clamps and walked back to Kit.

"No," she screamed and struggled against her restraints. "You can't; I won't let you. No, don't." Her voice with laced with panic.

"Now, baby, how are you going to stop me when I've already told you that you can't get loose? In your new slave status, you'll do what I say. These are really just beginner clamps kind of like training wheels on your first two-wheeler."

He rubbed her nipple between his finger and thumb while talking and then put the first one on. Kit gasped but Michael knew that, although he had tightened it enough so it wouldn't fall off, the clamp wouldn't cause any real pain. A slight discomfort maybe, a constant reminder that they were there.

"We'll work up to others as we go along," he said with a smile.

Clip. The other clamp was on.

"See how you feel it when I pull this chain. Some clamps are serrated and can cause a lot of pain. Don't make me use that kind, Kitten. Some clamps go other places."

He reached down and ran his finger over her clitoris to make his point.

"Oh, there are whips in the cabinet too. Cat-o-nine tale whips and flogger whips, which are my personal preference. There's one that has nice rubber strands that can have quite a sting and leave the slave with a pretty pink bottom. Oh, and there are several kinds of paddles, too. I think I'll just go over and pick one out."

"No Michael. No. Please. Why are you doing this?"

Michael got back up, went to the cabinet, and picked out a long-handled nipple/clit paddle he purchased at the adult store on the way up last week to replace what he knew he would be throwing out. He had to chuckle. Actually, he'd spend about $200.00 on toys he thought he might need this weekend. Toys that had never been used on another body and probably would never be used again after this weekend, but they would be well worth the expense if he got her to talk to him. By the time he returned to her, she was struggling and screaming again. He picked up the chain and gave it a gentle tug. She immediately stopped moving.

"Good. You're learning, Kitten. Why am I doing this? You know why. I've told you what you wanted to know so now you're going to tell me what I want to know."

He caressed her beautiful body that was completely open and uncovered.

"Michael, don't. Please don't."

"Ah, Kitten, we're just starting."

He pulled the paddle up through her wet labia to her clit and lingered there.

"See, baby, how easy I can hit this tender little spot? Evan taught me well. I haven't used the skill for a long time. I might get too rough like Jack use to, but your screams for mercy will only let me know you're okay. It's when you become unconscious that I have to worry."

Kit's sobs were hard to ignore, but he knew he wouldn't hurt her and kept a blank face. He hadn't lost one bit of his 'skill,' and he knew he'd never hurt her like Jack not only could, but would just for the excitement he'd feel if he had a girl in the same position. He lightly touched the scar.

"Now, Kitten, how did you get this?"

"Please, Michael, don't."

Light slap on her clitoris with the paddle.

"No, Michael. Please."

Another slap. Sobs. Another slap. Continued sobs. Another slap with a little more force. Michael leaned down again by Kit's head. He tenderly caressed her cheek.

"Kit, I can hit much harder."

He pulled his finger through her slit.

"I guess that's what I'll have to do. It seems you like this too much. You've been holding out, love. Look how wet you are."

He brought the paddle down again with a bit more force. Kit was nearly hysterical and was racking with sobs. Michael knew it wasn't from the pain of the paddle. He had hardly touched her. It was the battle to keep the secret of the scar. Michael bent down, brushed her hair away from her eyes, and kissed her tenderly on her forehead.

"Kit, tell me. I'm going to find out. We won't go home until I do. You wouldn't believe the horror I can inflict with the equipment here. I don't want to. It's not me, but I will; and in the end you'll tell me. It can't be that bad. Something has happen. If divorce is what you want after this weekend, fine. I'll give you a divorce, but, I swear, I'll know the reason things changed between us. I'll know about this scar, and I'll know what you're not telling me."

Michael continued to caress Kit's face, and her tears calmed to a manageable level. Her breaths came in gasps. Finally, she was able to control herself.

"Tell me, Kit."

Silence.

He used the paddle again, adding a little more force. She continued to glare at him, but with the third more forceful tap her body involuntarily arched and a startled moan escaped her lips. Michael wasn't expecting that. He slipped two of his fingers into her and her inner muscles grabbed him, pulling him in farther. He was shocked; she was having an orgasm. Her breathing was thick and heavy, and then her body went limp.

Before he could recover to say anything, she started crying, but not like before. Her body heaved in sobs. Finally, in between sobs she cried out that she would tell him the truth.

"Please, Michael, let me up and I'll tell you. Then I won't have to ask for a divorce. You'll want one. Please let me up."

"If this is a trick, Kitten, you'd better think things through again. I'll bend you over that table and use a paddle on you bottom. You won't sit down for a week. Understand?"

Obliviously the pussy paddle had given her pleasure. What would the much larger more painful ass paddle do? Pleasure? He doubted it.

"Yes...sir."

Michael smiled and started removing the restraints.

"I guess I'll have to take these off, too, and you look so pretty in them."

Michael pulled gently on the chain attached to the nipple clamps. He was surprised that she had had an orgasm with really very little stimulation but never showed his surprise. He did hope, though, that they would get a chance to discuss it later. For right now he chalked it up to stress of telling her secret and fear of the unknown.

"If this is a trick the next ones I put on won't be as sweet as these."

"I know...sir."

Michael was ready to hear what had changed their marriage from a storybook love to a living hell, but he had a moment of doubt too. The only thing he could think of that Katherine would keep from him was an affair. The thought of her sleeping with another man made him sick, but either way he had to know. He couldn't continue any longer in this marriage the way it was.

~*~*~

Coming -- Kit tells Michael the truth

MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
Enough is enough...

If the suspense gets pushed any farther it will become too much. I trust that she's tell him soon. Good read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hummmm

wonder what her secret could be? having my pussy

spanked, is both shameful and sexual for me. i sure don't

get enough. thanks for these stories... G

BillPorterBillPorteralmost 13 years ago
Too Short !!!

I am enjoying this story, but the chapters are too short, and other than her having an orgasm, nothing has really happened, so that he can find out what has happened, too cause his marriage to get too where it is now

persephone9906persephone9906almost 13 years ago
Nicely Done

MaddieKim - You're welcome! Chapter 3 was another hook to keep us reeled in. Good job! Short, yes, but to the point with the history to back it up. Very nicely done. Can't wait to read the remaining six chapters. I'll be sorry when this story ends. Sincerely hope you have another in your head that you'll start letting out. Thanks for sharing this with us, MaddieKim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Like it...

but this chapter was way too short... I hope the next ones are longer

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Cabin Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Cabin Series Info

Similar Stories

Taken by a Couple Ada gets forcefully taken by a beautiful couple.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Raw and Broken Ch. 01 Daphne's story.in BDSM
Good Girl She was such a nice girl. And she hated it.in BDSM
Why Me? Ch. 01 Abducted as she leaves work late.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Little Nobody Ch. 01 She was nobody, so no one noticed when he abducted her.in BDSM
More Stories