The Cabin Ch. 05

Story Info
Fun on a table.
2.9k words
34.4k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers

Thanks again to Kirk2004 for all his help and editing expertise.

~*~*~

Fun on a table

Michael pressed END on his cell phone, put it back on the side table, and rested his head on the back of the couch. Unconsciously he slipped one hand between the folds of Kit's robe and started to caress her silky skin while pulling her against him.

"Michael, what do you plan to do?"

"...plan to do, Sir."

"Sir."

"I plan on showing you what other uses that table has besides eating off of."

"No, Michael. I mean what do you plan to do to Suzette?" Michael opened his eyes and lifted her chin so she was looking at him and then lifted one eyebrow.

"What?" She frowned, clearly not understanding.

"Kitten, you're having a hard time remembering your status and correct responses. I've been more than lenient so not only am I going to show you the table, you're going to get to experience its other uses first hand. Then maybe, just maybe, you'll remember not to talk unless given permission and to remember to address me as Sir."

Before Kit could even react, Michael pulled his hand away from her breast, slid it under her knees, and got up. He lifted her as if she weighed no more than a child. Kit had forgotten how strong he was. He was beside the table before she knew it, and he put her down. He cupped her chin, lifted her face, and brought his down to within an inch of hers.

"Don't move. Don't speak." His lips caressed hers.

His midnight colored eyes twinkled; he smiled letting her know they were playing now. He turned and walked to a corner of the table and slid his hand to the underside. Immediately several of the strange, intricate pieces of the tabletop popped out revealing embedded eyebolts. Kit's mouth dropped open. Michael smiled in response, opened the drawer of the 'tool' cabinet, took a contoured mat out, and put it on the table. Then he simply looked at Kit, cocked his head, and pushed the robe off her shoulders. It pooled around her feet. He picked her up and deposited her on the mat arranging her just so.

"Shh," he said when she tried to ask what he was going to do. "You're doing well, slave. Don't spoil it." His whole manner was amused.

Kit's breathing became ragged, and he could see the questions in her eyes; but she could also see the laughing smile in his, and the curve of his lips. He took a cloth and laid it across her eyes, and whispered in her ear.

"I don't want you to anticipate; I want you to just feel, Kit. Just relax, baby, I won't hurt you."

He got several items from the cabinet and placed them between her spread legs. He tied her to the table with belts and cuffs, which he anchored to the eyebolts. The finished result left her wide-open and with just enough precious moving room to respond to him. Michael removed the cloth from Kit's eyes, leaned down, and kissed her forehead, eyelids, cheeks, and mouth. He could see a bit of fear and a lot of arousal.

"You're doing very well, Kit. I'm proud of you."

He chuckled reassuringly as he skimmed his fingers from her cheek to between her breasts.

"Did you know, my pet, a well-trained slave can come on command from her master? The flip side is a slave is not allowed to come, no matter how much she is stimulated, until the master gives her permission. You see a master even controls his slave's orgasms. An obedient slave might be allowed to come many times. A disobedient slave might be stimulated manually or with a cock or mouth until she's ready to explode, but might not be allowed to come for days. Very frustrating I'm told."

He leaned down and whispered in Kit's ear.

"I don't expect us to ever get to that master/slave level, but what I thought might be fun would be to see how many times I can get you to come in the next hour or so. What do you think, Kit? Can I make you come three, four or five times? Can I take you so high you'll pass-out? Can I make you scream? Can I make you beg me to continue? Beg me to stop?"

"Mi—" Michael laid a finger across her lips.

"No speaking without permission, and I haven't given you permission. This isn't a punishment session. It's a control lesson, me showing you I have control over your body. What do you say, Kit? Want a make it a game? Say you try not to orgasm, and I try to make you come? A bet? If I can make you come in less than five minutes I get my way with you for one hour. If you can hold out for five minutes, I only get fifteen minutes. Want to play? You have permission to speak."

Kit's jaw fell open, as she looked up at him, bewildered. She could see his laughing eyes, and the challenge they contained. She rolled her eyes and pulled on her restraints. Hell, five minutes was nothing.

"Okay, sir, I accept your challenge."

It was a big mistake on Kit's part as she was about to find out. He chuckled.

"Let me add a little something to your lovely body and then we'll begin."

He picked up a different set of nipple clamps and put them on her breasts.

"You see how fair I am? I only caressed your nipples long enough to get them ready for the clamps, and I'm sure you would have to agree, they're hardly tight enough to feel. In fairness, though, I'll wait a few minutes to let you calm down from the slight stimulation. I wouldn't want you to accuse me of not playing fair."

Michael walked into the kitchen and brought back an egg timer. He set it to five minutes, kissed her lightly on the lips, and whispered into her ear. "Tell me when you're ready, Kitten."

Katherine closed her eyes and Michael could tell she was trying to put herself in a state of total self-control. He was sure she was doing one of her mental discipline exercises. Before Suzette had terrorized her, Kit had always been very responsive to his touch. He loved the way she responded to him. Even though he'd had her last night and again this morning, they had a glut of several months. She was primed for his games, and he knew just where she was the most sensitive.

He gave her a few minutes and whispered again, "Are you ready, my love?"

"Yes."

Michael released the button on the timer and put it on the sideboard. He waited thirty seconds and then pressed the box controlling the vibrations on the nipple clamps. Kit's eyes flew open in surprise. Before she could respond to the sensation, Michael put his fingers between her thighs and made small circles before pushing a finger into her. He pulled out and pushed back adding another finger. She was wet and he smiled as he continued to gently finger fuck her. He picked up a vibrator, turned it on medium, placed it just above his thrusting fingers, and pulled it slowly up to her clit.

They had been married for more than three years. He knew she was capable of multiple orgasms and how she liked to be touched, but they had never used a vibrator. He watched her face, her eyes, and saw her fighting for control. He had surprised her and she couldn't quite regain her mental balance. Fighting the orgasm would, in the end, make that orgasm sweeter, more powerful. He noticed the tiny beads of perspiration on her forehead and temples. Her hands, clenching and unclenching, were pulling at the restraints. He saw her stomach muscles tighten as he thrust his fingers into her a bit harder. He crooked one finger, found her g-spot, and then rotated the vibrator. He felt her vaginal muscle contract around his fingers and pull him in farther. She couldn't stop the movement of her lower body as her hips lifted up and met him thrust for thrust. She arched up one final time and inhaled a tiny gasp before letting out a strangled cry.

"Ah, love, you lose and I have almost a minute to spare even."

"Bastard." She was breathing heavily.

"Kitten, is that anyway to talk to your master? Let's see how much you're able to say after an hour."

He gave her the three minutes to settle down and then put the vibrator right back on that now hypersensitive pearl. He gave his free hand the enjoyable task of running up and down her sleek body. He caressed her cheek, tweaked her breasts, and kneaded her stomach before moving to massage that sensitive spot behind her knees. He used his mouth on her, tasted her, sucked strongly at her breasts, and then dipped his tongue in her navel before he nibbled on her clit.

He watched as her hands fisted and splayed out repeatedly as she became more and more aroused. He watched as she struggled pulling on the belts, not to free herself but to lift up to the glorious pressure. He watched as her back arched off the mat, her head thrashed back and forth, and as her moan became more frantic; he brought her to orgasm again.

He repeated the stimulation but backed off right as she neared another orgasm. He repeated this several times until he thought she would scream from frustration.

"Michael, please, please."

He wasn't sure if she wanted him to take her to completion or to stop. If her moans and struggles were any indication, she probably didn't know either.

"Michael.Michael."

"Now, Kitten," Michael said softly.

She arched her head back and cried out. He was glad he had the foresight to remove his pants before the game began. He climbed up between her legs. This time when she climaxed, he didn't back off to give her breathing room or time to recover. He put one finger inside her stroking her gently, keeping her on edge, and drawing the climax out. Another finger joined the first and then another. Kit's next orgasm built on the last, driving her higher and higher.

Watching her respond to him, taxed his own control. When she cried out, he slid his throbbing cock into her and thrust hard, once, twice and again. He knew he was going to ejaculate; he couldn't stop it, couldn't extend it. He exploded into her, filling her with his seed. He dropped to his forearms. The table wasn't like a soft mattress. The table had no give. He knew he would squash her if he lowered his entire weight on her. His breathing was very bit as labored as hers. He had had her on the table forty-eight minutes; it would take her longer to recover. He knew his Kitten; she would want to sleep. After a minute or two...or five, he thought he could move. So when he was able, he got off the table and released her, picked her up, and carried her to the bedroom.

"Sleep, my love, you've earned your rest."

Michael doubted that she heard him through her semi-conscious daze. He brushed the hair from her cheek, covered her, gave her a kiss, and returned to the table.

~*~*~

"Ah, Kitten, you're awake. Are you getting hungry? My, my, my, all we do is fuck and eat. Wellyougot a little nap in." She blushed. "Come, sit down Kit. You may speak," he said grinning. "Master/slave games are done for today...or, at least, for a while."

Michael eyes traveled up from her lovely breasts, thank goodness the bitch hadn't marked them, to Kit's eyes. The dark circles under them didn't seem as pronounced, although she still seemed very fragile. Time and assurance that the terror was over would take care of that.

"You're a bastard, you know?" She said it with a smile.

He answered in kind. "What? I bring you to four or was it five orgasms, and you call me a bastard. I'm just trying to make up for lost time."

Her lip quivered as she threw herself on his lap, and buried her head in the curve of his neck.

"Kit, I'm just teasing. Don't cry. Please baby, don't cry."

Shaken, this upset Michael as much as anything else that had happened in the last twenty-four hours. This was a different kind of crying.

"Shh, honey. It's okay. Everything is okay."

Michael held her until she calmed down, and then he cupped her face with his hands, and kissed her tenderly.

"Kit, I love you more than life itself. Never, ever forget that again. Look, you scattered all my notes, and I have a plan worked out. Brian called while you were napping. It seems our little Miss Suzette has secrets of her own. I bet she didn't tell Donavan she has a record. She served time for...guess what...extortion. Tuesday or Wednesday Bri and I are going to pay a visit to her apartment. I hope she has the pictures and the tapes there. We need to get those before we can go any farther. I won't have her try and use them when the time comes for retribution."

"Oh Michael, you'll get caught. You'll lose everything. I can't let you do it. Please Michael."

"Shh. No one will catch me. Brian also found out about a friend of hers. She's probably the one who helped her that night. They met in prison. Isn't that interesting? Bri is going to have an operative follow Suzette 24/7 until this is over. We'll probably go in Wednesday and give his men Monday and Tuesday to get some idea of her routine. He wants to check and see if she has a safety deposit box, and, if so, at what bank. You know, I think she just might get her wallet pick-pocketed tomorrow or Monday. What I need to know from you is everything you can tell me about her routine and movements while she's at work. Let's start supper first; I'm starving."

They moved to the kitchen and Katherine really looked around for the first time. It really was a beautiful place. The furniture indeed was very heavy, but it seemed to fit the ambiance of the room. The kitchen was fairly modern but with a rustic look. Michael took steaks out of the refrigerator that he had put in a bowl to marinate.

Katherine took the potatoes Michael handed her, washed them, put them in the microwave. She took plates and set the table. Michael smiled as he watched her run her fingers over the wooden insets that hid the eyebolts. She turned back towards the kitchen when she heard the steaks sizzling and blushed when she caught Michael smiling at her.

"Check your potatoes, Kit," Michael said laughing.

"You really are a bastard, you know."

"Yeah, and you loved it."

"It sure was different than anything we've done before. I can't believe you've never told me about this place. You're not...you aren't still going to sell it, are you?"

"I don't think I can now that I've seen you on that table you just so lovingly caressed."

"Michael! God, you wore me out."

They both laughed.

They ate and after supper, he gave her the grand tour and explained the little idiosyncrasies throughout the cabin, sometimes giving her a personal demonstration. Michael couldn't seem to keep his hands off Kit. When he saw her shiver, and this time it wasn't from his touch, he got her a much warmer robe and some heavy socks. He added wood and stoked the fire. A robe instead of clothes, he said, because it was much easier to peel off.

Later, though, it wasn't gags, cuffs, or whips that were used, but, with pillows and quilts covering the rug in front of the fireplace, they held each other tenderly. The candles on the hearth flickered; their glow had a quieting effect. They sipped wine and listened to the Faith Hill softly playing in the background. Michael wouldn't let her dwell on her fear that Suzette would do something that would ruin his career. Instead, they rejoiced in the love they almost lost.

Katherine had forgotten how intoxicating his kisses were when she didn't have to concentrate on not letting him see the scar. He cast his magic spell on her now, and, at least for a while, she forgot the nightmare that consumed her life for the last few months.

In the middle of the night like the night before, Michael carried Kit to the bedroom and put her to bed. She unconsciously curled up on her side. Michael slid in beside her and curled around her in a loving, protective cocoon. His hand circled her and covered her breast. The nipple automatically pebbled, and he couldn't help but give it a tiny pinch, which exacted a moan. Perhaps tomorrow he would give Kit another Master/slave lesson.

Tomorrow would be a free day; Kit needed another day away from any thought of Suzette. Monday they would start home, and he would put his plan in action.

~*~*~

Coming soon – Fun in the shower

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter up. I know the chapter is short, but next should be posted sooner. It and the last chapter are with Kirk, and as soon as he sends them back, I'll submit them. Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

Thank you to all who have left feedback on previous chapters and to those who sent comments to me anonymously through direct e-mail. Please accept my appreciation.

MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
Not like a lot of BDSM stories...

this one is more about love than about pain. The details of how he learned his Dom skills and made his decisions about how and when to use them enhanced the relationship with his wife.

I enjoyed this chapter a lot. Thanks.

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatalmost 13 years ago
G R E A T !!!!!

Amen to everything silvrlady said. It was great plase give us alot more.

silvrladysilvrladyalmost 13 years ago
Great

This group of stories is well written and I cant wait for more of the story.............Please don't stop writing so nice to see good writing.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Cabin Ch. 04 Previous Part
The Cabin Series Info

Similar Stories

Tell Me How An awkward girl tracks down her friend's rapist for the same.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ismene He gambled on her and she paid off in more ways than one.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seized and Shattered Ch. 01 He was never going to take 'no' for an answer.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman Ch. 02 Navy Seal comes to the rescue of a homeless woman.in Non-Erotic
The Keeping of Lena Ch. 01 The sequel to "The Taking of Lena".in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories