The Cabin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm never going to be warm again?" As if to prove her point she shivered as they looked out the French doors at the snow people they made.

"Oh, I think I know something that will warm you up."

Michael turned Kit in his arms. Covering her mouth with his, he started peeling off her robe. "You're beautiful, Kit."

"You're going to have to do better than that. I'm still cold."

"Oh, yeah? Maybe I should put you back on the table?"

"Oh, no you don't. We're not playing games today. Remember? Hold me, Michael, just hold me."

He did warm her up. In fact, he got her down right hot, whispering the things he was going to do to her. Although she reminded him they weren't going to play any more bondage games today, she some how ended up with her hands tied to the headboard. He then proceeded to drive her crazy with his fingers and mouth. He brought her to the edge a half dozen times, before he finally took her over.

She had been stupid but she hadn't lost him. As she lay in Michael's strong arms totally exhausted, she hoped he could pull off his scheme. If Suzette used any of her 'evidence' to harm Michael or his career, Kit decided she might be able to kill her after all.

She snuggled tighter into Michael's embrace. Michael was right. It seemed like all she did since he brought her here was eat, sleep and have sex. Well, she certainly wasn't going to be the one to complain. Her last thought before falling into a deep sleep, was that she had been given a second chance.

~*~*~

Coming – Fun on the bed, retribution and conclusion

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
JUST CORRECTING YOUR STATEMENT OF MISINFORMATION .

YOU WROTE..... ( but the ten to twelve-inch cocks you read about in porn just don't exist. )

You are dead... fucking.... WRONG about that. In fact, you can Google it and there's a guy walking around with a bit over thirteen inches. He doesn't do porn or anything like it but whoever his woman is, is getting everything she ever dreamed of. Naturally you have to wonder if his mother or, if he has them, sisters were aware of it and took some shots across the bow from his cannon barrel when he was growing up.

(now.... back to the story.... )

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
Insights...

into her thinking as well as his. Great! Their reactions fit in the framework of trusting that their love is strong and forgiving, even tho she didn't believe he would stay when he discovered the truth.

I am enjoying the way you crafted the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Whew!

Can't take time to type; I've got to go take a shower. Hehe. Great story!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Cabin Ch. 05 Previous Part
The Cabin Series Info

Similar Stories

The Lazy Lemon Sun Ch. 01 In my brother's shadow.in Loving Wives
The Gift Wife learns too late the real meaning of the giftin Loving Wives
It's Against the Law Ch. 01 Crushed by his wife's infidelity, Dalton seeks revenge.in Loving Wives
The Bookstore Ch. 01 Marie is caught reading erotica in a bookstore by the owner.in BDSM
Freeing Abby Husband frees young wife from her inhibitions.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories