The Camera Clicked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Man she's so horny. She do hardcore?'

John knew something like that might get asked but decided not to answer. In any case, he was supposedly just the guy posting the images. No one knew he was the blackmailing son. Another reply soon appeared;

'I wanna bury my dick in that pussy'

John felt that same tingle of power as he read these comments. Knowing he was breaking taboo, degrading his own mom in such a way, whoring her out to faceless guys around the world. He loved it.

Kate could be heard creaking up the stairs and entering the bathroom. Looking through the crack of his door John just caught a flash of her leg as she disappeared inside. John was amazingly horny, he had not relieved himself since gaining control of his mom. He waited a few moments until he heard the water running and the rattle of the shower door, knowing she was inside. Creeping down the hallway, he nudged the door open and entered. The room was filled with steam, it was hard to see anything more than a foot in front of him. There was a spotlight above the shower, so John could make out the outlines and shadows of his mother's body. Even in silhouette she made his dick hurt. He watched her shadow as she sponged and soaped herself. John was drawn to her like a hungry wolf to a gazelle. He pulled his shirt off over his head, and slipped his jeans off his legs. His cock pushed far out the fly hole in his boxer shorts, but John also removed those. He stood completely naked with a thick and raging hard on, just feet from his showering mother who had no idea of his presence.

Kate continued to soap her chest in effort to be rid of the stickiness. She scrubbed with a sponge charged with soap creating a rich lava all over her body. The shower was a large one with a sliding door, easily big enough for two people. Kate did not notice the door opening, John taking extra care to be quiet. The steam was so thick she could not even see everything inside the cubicle, such as John stepping inside. He took less care to shut the door once he was in, sliding it across with force so it made the rattling noise his mom knew well. Kate turned suddenly.

"John!?" She yelped. As she turned she saw him standing there, entirely naked, sporting a raging hard on. Her eyes widened like a rabbit in headlights.

"Do you want me to pose again?" She asked timidly, "Where's your camera?"

"No photos his time." He stated. Moving toward her he put his hands on her chest and rubbed the soap around her body, around her breasts and down her back, grabbing full handfuls of her fleshy ass. John moved his body closer and Kate felt his erection against her thigh. His dick was so hot, it felt warmer than the shower against her leg. John continued to grab and grope and massage his mom's curves.

"This is too fucking far, John." She protested. Hands found their way over her body. He ran his fingers down her stomach and hips to squeeze her thigh and ran them back up over her bottom and up her back.

"I don't care if you send those pictures out. This is too much." She reiterated. Trying to push him away, she made for the shower door. John held her hand and pulled her back.

"Let go you bastard!" She yelled. She beat her fist on his chest, but it made no difference. John pulled her tightly towards him, hip to hip. His hard on pushed down between her slippery thighs. Kate still felt the intense heat of it. With one hand firmly on the small of her back he used to other to pick a bottle of soap and squirt it over his mom's bust. He rubbed the gel into her skin as before. Kate let out the occasional vent of anger, such as a small scream or shout and kicked her legs. John's hands were once again charged with this thick lava of soap. Moving his hand down her stomach and pelvis he began exploring her public hair. Kate became more frantic in her protest, yelling and screaming and kicking a fighting. John used greater force, pushing his hand down further until he felt the swollen lips of her pussy. He dragged his fingers along them, enjoying the texture of her intimate skin made slippery by the soap.

"No John, no!" Kate shouted, "Don't go any further!" Keeping one hand tightly around her back, John began moving his fingers back and forth over Kate's vagina. The gel allowed him to do this smoothly, like she was an oiled machine.

"Stop! Stop!" His mother yelled at the top of her lungs. John applied greater pressure while rubbing her pussy. The tips of his fingers began to enter her warmness. Kate arched forward, breathing frantically. He moved his hand in circular motions, sliding his fingers along her vaginal lips, and teasingly playing with her clit. John found he had to use less force to keep his mother still now. With his free hand he slapped her butt, just to affirm his authority.

"Get your hands off of me." Kate spoke more quietly now. John forced two slippery fingers into her pussy. He pushed them in up to the knuckle and pulled out within a second. His fingers went back to tease her clit, the soap still lubricating her well. Kate fell onto his body, giving a low moan as she did so. She had one hand on his chest, digging her nails slightly into his skin. Her other armed wrapped itself around his. John pushed his fingers back inside her, wiggling them a little when they were all the way in, then pulling them out again. He divided his time finger fucking her pussy and rubbing her clit. Kate moved her arms around his neck and hugged on tightly. She pushed her open mouth against his shoulder, and parted her legs a little more.

"You like this, you bitch?" He asked. Kate bit into his shoulder. He gained speed as he shoved his fingers up her snatch, pushing them in with force until he heard his mother panting next to his ear. His cock remained solid, knowing his mother no longer resisted.

"Yeah?" John spoke, "You love this don't you, you slut."

"Fuck you." Kate whispered. John continued pumping his fingers into her with ferocity. Kate whimpered harder, her breathing getting faster.

"That's it. Love it. Melt over my fingers, cunt." He coaxed her on.

"Agh!" She let out. "Fuck you!" Kate shut her eyes and bit her lip. She made loud grunts and gasps which echoed around the bathroom. Beads of sweat ran down her forehead and back, enticed on by the thick steam. Kate's knees bent and she threw her head back, mouth wide open letting out a long agonising moan. She drowned out the sound of the shower splashing the tile floor. John's fingers were in a flurry going in and out of her sopping pussy, pulling out for brief seconds to rub her clit and shoving them back in. Kate rocked her body on her son's hand. Her legs gave way from the intensity of the feeling. John stopped her falling and slowly helped lower her, fingers still deep and working the walls of her vagina. He felt warm juices running down his hand, hotter than the soapy lava from the gel. Her pussy contracted and released around his fingers as she dug her fingers into him. John lowered her with himself to the floor of the shower.

"I knew it, you slut." John smirked as he pulled his fingers from her excited cunt. Kate sat leaning against the wall of the shower with legs bent in front of her, water cascading down her body and sultry eyes. She took deep breaths trying to recover. John sat opposite, legs bent. Kate saw his erection still throbbing, standing proud in the steam.

"Now it's your turn." He said. Kate moved her arms in front of her, slumping and inhaling.

"No John, that didn't mean a thing."

"Come here." He ordered, stretching his hand toward hers.

"That was rape." She insisted.

"Don't act like you didn't love it." John pushed himself forward and grabbed Kate by the arm. Kate turned her head, despising herself. Leaning back, he pulled her back with him, and rested his back against the wall again. Kate was positioned kneeling between his open legs, erection pointing up at her. She stared at his penis hard and throbbing, then up into his eyes.

"Please John." She whimpered, "Please don't do this." John put a hand on each of her shoulders, pushing her down. She didn't lose eye contact with him.

"Don't do this." She pleaded. John continued to slowly push her head between his legs. Kate barely resisted, just desperately trying to appeal to his conscience. His cock was right in front of her face now.

"You don't want this, John." Her final plea sounded.

"Open your mouth." He ordered.

"No!" She defied him. John looked at her trembling face for a few moments.

"Mom," He started, "You're going to do this. I already told you I've lost all respect for you, and think of the things you've already done in front of me. You're nothing but a whore in my eyes now." Kate began to cry, single tears falling from each of her eyes. "Plus I'm the only one who's seen you do these things, and it can stay that way if you want it to. You know I won't think twice about showing the pictures to everyone you know." Kate's face was red, angry and upset, eyes puffy with crying.

"Open your fucking mouth." John once again commanded. His mother exhaled loudly, only just having caught her breath back. She swallowed a lump in her throat, then opened her mouth as her son has asked her to. John kept one hand on her shoulder, putting the other on the back of her head, and guided her mouth down over his cock and watched it disappear.

"Relax your mouth." He told her. Kate's lips and mouth closed around his ridged dick. John pinched her shoulder, expressing his pleasure as he felt the soft moistness of her mouth. He voiced a soft groan as her warm tongue settled against the bottom of his shaft. John pulled her head tighter towards him, burying his entire length inside her mouth. Kate pulled back, murmuring. Letting go of her head, John watched as she pulled away from him and choked a little.

"No so rough." She coughed. John laughed. Placing his hand back on her head he shoved his cock back into her wet mouth, all the way to the hilt. Kate pulled back again, but John would only allow her to withdraw to his head before shoving himself deep inside again. He moved his hips up and down as well as pulling his mother's head back and forth. He gripped her head tightly while her fucked her face, making sure he was in control of the rhythm. Slumping down the wall a little, he laid slightly flatter in the shower. Kate moved back, the still running shower fell down over her back and shoulders. John spent the next few minutes thrusting up into her mouth. Kate felt his cock twitching against her tongue and cheeks as he became more excited. Placing both hands on the back of her head, John pushed her head down with greater force than before, and shoved his hips faster. Kate looked up at his face. His head was tilted back, grunting and huffing. Suddenly he slowed down. His hips bucked less and he made one long, slow, powerful tug on his mother's head making sure he crammed his whole member into her up to the balls. Kate prepared herself, knowing what she was about to receive.

"Arrgghhh!" John groaned. He looked down at his mom's face, who kept eye contact with him. The sight of his penis disappearing into her mouth spurred him on as he unleashed his cum.

"Yeah that's it you fucking cunt!" He howled, spurting streams of cum into her mouth. He felt her tongue quivering as it became layered his spunk.

"Such a whore! A fucking whore!" He yelled. Kate tried murmuring something, muted by his dick. John shot powerful loads deep against the back of her throat

"Swallow it. Swallow the lot!" John commanded, beginning to move her head back and forth again. Kate gulped it down. There was so much, she felt like she was chugging it. Her mouth tightened as she did so, sending John into further levels of pleasure. She was milking his cock of its semen.

"Argh, uurgh!" He yelped, staring down into her eyes. "You know all the tricks, you fucking filthy cunt." Kate made loud murmurs still, unable to speak, taking the heavy load. Eventually the feelings of pleasure faded away, and John released the grip on his mother. She immediately pulled away, his dick flopping out covered in saliva.

"You fucking bastard!" Kate screamed. She used her hands to slap his chest and face. "You absolute shit! I Hate you! I Hate you!" John just sat there, a confident smile on his face as he watched his naked mother storm out of the shower and slam the door. He could not want this to be going any better.

*****

Please email me through the link below with comments.

12