The Camping Trip Ch. 04

Story Info
A banging Saturday afternoon.
10.1k words
4.67
19.9k
27

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Camping Trip Part 4

Thank you all for reading the continuing saga of The Camping Trip. I appreciate all the support I have received. Please kindly rate my story and leave me comments, I would like to hear what you all have to say. This is a fantasy and I choose to have no STI's in this world. All participants in sex acts are 18 years old or older and similarities in names or descriptions of the characters are purely coincidental and are not based on any real person living or dead. Please enjoy this installment and there will be more to follow.

Thank you,

~Joker

The Camping Trip Part 4

As we walked down the path from the secluded adult beach and towards the family beach, I noticed that Mark and Bill had dropped back a bit from Monica, Samantha, and me. That seems kind of odd, but perhaps they are just giving us girls some alone time.

I did mention to them yesterday that this is an annual camping trip for us. Thinking nothing more of it I continue to chat with my besties.

"So Ash, Mon, and I were talking on the ride over here this morning. Since we couldn't make it yesterday, what do you think about staying an extra day and leaving Monday afternoon instead of tomorrow?" Samantha asked.

"Sure!" I said, "I think I have enough food and drink to last an extra day. I will need to call my folks to let them know that we're staying an extra night."

"Awesome sauce!" Exclaims Samantha, "Maybe we can make another camping trip again before the end of summer."

"That would be great," Monica states. "Although now that we are all out of college finally, we should have more time to hang out together again."

"Yeah. Maybe we can go to Hampton Beach a few times this summer," I add.

"Oh yeah! Sun, sand, and surf!" Samantha comments.

"And Christy's Pizza!" States Monica.

"Let's not forget Blink's Fry Doe!" I mention.

"Blink's!" Samantha shouts with giddy enthusiasm, "It just wouldn't be a summer day at Hampton Beach without some fried dough."

We were coming up on the family beach and once again all the eyes of the men and boys who were paying attention were upon us. Or at least those bold enough to try and sneak a peek without catching the eye of their wives or girlfriends.

"We should totally try and book a motel room for the night, so we can do some clubbing one night." Monica proposes.

"For sure. I can't remember the last time I went clubbing," I reply.

"This would be our first time clubbing at the beach being old enough to drink!" Remarks Samantha.

"I'll look into booking us a room first thing Tuesday," Monica declares. "Hopefully some of the motels aren't fully booked yet for the summer."

"Fingers crossed!" Sam and I day at the same time, "Jinx!" We both shout simultaneously. We stop, wrap our arms around each other, and laugh at our shared thoughts.

While we were stopped and laughing, Bill and Mark trudged by us. They were whispering and Mark seemed a bit agitated. I wonder what was going on with those two. My guess was Bill was being an ass again.

Samantha, Monica, and I start walking again, following Mark and Bill on the dirt road that leads from the family camping area to the adult area. As we turn the corner and walk out into the open campsites I see that we now have company.

My heart kind of sinks as there are about a half dozen trucks with probably twice as many people setting up tents all around ours. I was really hoping for some more privacy this weekend, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

I think my pussy started crying at the thought of no more action for her this weekend. As we got closer to our campsite it became evident that all the new campers were male and all around our age. This was not all that odd but it was surprising and it also had me wondering.

One of the men closest to us as we approached, looked towards us and stood up. He was a tall slender black man, a look of recognition crossed his face and he started walking our way, "Yo Bill, my man. You told us that there was only one slut to gangbang. You fuckin holdin' out bro?" The black guy stated.

"WHAT THE FUCK BILL!" I screamed at Bill. "You called all these guys here to gangbang me and never even had the consideration to ask me first! You are a real asshole, you know that!

"I bet you only you don't get laid more than once by the same girl 'cause you treat them like shit, like a fucking object that is there just for your pleasure. You're a real fucking piece of work you know that! If I wasn't so fucking horny this weekend I would have cut you right the fuck off after the first time you called me a bitch.

"I guarantee, your dick wont be in my pussy, ass, or mouth ever again you fucking miserable piece of trash!" I finished yelling at Bill and started walking past him.

Bill grabbed hold of my arm, "Listen here you fucking cunt. I prom..." Bill never finished what he was saying. Mark rips his hand from my arm pulling him away from me, and smashes his right fist into Bill's nose.

An explosion of blood bursts from Bill's nose as his body crumples to the ground and defensively curls up into the fetal position. "You piece of shit!" Mark shouts. He turns towards me and the girls, "I'm real sorry about this Ashley. I didn't know he had this planned until we started back from the beach."

"I know Mark. Thank you for stopping him," I said.

Bill was sobbing while pinching his nose trying to get the blood to stop flowing. All the guys who Bill invited, were now gathered in front of him.

"Well, shit!" Bill's black friend says, "We were promised a slut to gangbang by this douchebag. We all changed our plans for the weekend. Fucking still useless after all these years." He then kicks Bill in the back and went to kick him a second time.

"Wait!" I shout. I don't know what came over me. Why was I suddenly feeling like I needed to defend this piece of shit.

"Huh?" The black guy says as he looks at me quizzically.

"Look," I pause. "Don't do anything yet. I still haven't said no. I have to think this through. Please give me some time. We came back to get some lunch, let us eat and discuss this amongst ourselves please before you do anything else."

"Fair enough" he replied.

Monica, Samantha, and I made up a couple of sandwiches and grabbed some drinks, and started heading over to a picnic table on the far side of the adult camping area. Mark ran up and asked, "Would it be alright if I joined the three of you?"

I looked to my girlfriends and they nodded. "Sure," I answered. We all sat at a picnic table and proceeded to eat our lunches. Once we were all finished, we just kind of stared at each other for a few minutes.

"So..." Monica mutters.

"Yeah," I commented and then took a deep breath. "So... I kind of want to do it!"

"What!" Monica exclaims. Mark looks at me like I've lost my mind. Samantha and Monica have a slightly bewildered look on their faces.

"Listen, this weekend. A lot of first-time things have happened for me, and I have been sexually repressed for the past four years of college. I am so fucking horny right now, and this just might be my only opportunity to have a gangbang. So yeah, I'm seriously considering it."

Samantha sighs, "To be honest, I kind of feel the same way. This could be a once-in-a-lifetime event and God I am so horny too!" Monica and I chuckle as Samantha blushes.

"I'm fucking horny too, but I am going to pass on a gangbang. I'm just not ready for something like that yet," declares Monica.

"I'm definitely sitting this out as well," Mark adds. "Not that, that makes a difference for you ladies. Again, I'm sorry about Bill. I had no idea he was planning this."

"We all believe you," states Monica as she rests her hand on Mark's. "It was pretty self-evident when that right cross of yours laid Bill out."

Mark turned a little red in the face at Monica's touch. "I'm done with Bill. He always treated me like shit. I guess I stayed friends with him out of habit after high school."

"Good for you Mark. You don't need friends like that," I mentioned.

"So, we are really going to do this Ash?" Samantha asks me.

"Yeah, I really want to." I answer, "You gonna do it with me?"

"Yeah, I'm in." She replied, as she wrapped her arms around my shoulder and hugged me.

"So we will have to set some rules, that they will have to agree to," I said as I looked at my three companions. "I want this to be recorded are you fine with that Sam?"

"Oh God, that's hot. Yeah, I'm fine with that as long as it's just for our use only." Samantha replied.

"Mon, if we give you our phones will you do the recording?" I asked. "I'm sure one of our phones will not be able to capture it all without losing its juice."

"I can record for you. But you two will owe me, I'm sure I will get so horny watching you two get fucked." Monica answered.

"Mark, would you mind watching over the three of us, make sure that the guys follow the rules and that nothing happens to us that we don't want to happen?" I inquired.

"Sure. Definitely. I'll watch over all of you," replied Mark.

"Great. Thank you," I stated.

We then began to hash out all the details of our possible gangbang experience. The whole idea of this was definitely not planned, but if we were to go along with it, it would be on our own terms and no one else's.

Once we were done figuring out the rules and whatnot we just sat there and chatted about nothing inconsequential. I just felt like keeping them all waiting. After all, they were expecting to use my body without my prior knowledge. So they could feel the heat for a bit.

After a while, once we started getting too hot sitting in the sun we packed up our trash and headed back to our campsite. It didn't take too long for them to notice us walking back and they all gathered up and waited for us.

Bill was parked in his camp chair with some toilet paper stuffed up his nose with two black eyes. He looked away as Mark scowled at him. I smirked, he no longer had his cocky attitude now that Mark had put him in his place. I gave a slight cough to gain everyone's attention.

"Ok, so all of you came here for a gangbang. If you still want one, then we have some rules and conditions. Do you want to hear them or do we call it all of right now?" I announced. All the guys said some form of yes.

"Ok, first of all, that piece of shit is out of here!" I say pointing to Bill.

"Done," the black man and obviously the leader of the group said. "Guys, let's get ole Billy boy packed up and on his way." Bill didn't look surprised one bit as all the guys helped pack his shit and load his truck. At this point, I took the time to check out the guys.

Thirteen of them, excluding Mark and Bill as they were not going to be participating. Thirteen cocks to service Samantha and myself. This could be a whole lot of fun. The leader was black and there was also one other black man as well. The other eleven were white.

They are all physically fit and of different builds and heights. Watching them pack up Bill's stuff showed that they must have all been a part of some athletic team at some point because they all worked well with each other. Within minutes, Bill's truck was packed and he was driving away.

"Alright, lady. What else you got for us?" The leader asked.

Grabbing Samantha and wrapping an arm around her I say, "The two of us will be the only ones you can fuck." All the guys nodded in acknowledgment, "There will be no rough stuff unless either of us asks for it.

Both of us are on birth control so you don't need to wear condoms unless you choose to. You can fuck us in the pussy, ass, or mouth. You can use all our holes at the same time if you want. The only things you can put into our holes are your dicks, tongues, and fingers.

Our girl here is going to record the gangbang so that we can watch it later. It will be strictly for our viewing pleasure only and will never be posted online or shared. You will all hand over all your phones and cameras to Mark and he will lock them up in his car. You can have them back after we are done.

Mark will also be sure that you guys follow the rules. The gangbang is over once we say it is over. If one of us is done before the other, then she is done and you will not attempt to have any more sex with them. Once the gangbang is over you will not have any more sex with us at all, not later tonight or tomorrow.

So you either leave right after or stay the night but you will not be fucking us anymore. No, means no. If we say no that means we don't want to do something and you will all respect that. Lastly no names, we do not intend on seeing any of you ever again. Are these rules and conditions satisfactory?"

"Give us a minute to discuss it please," the leader says. I nod my head and they all talk amongst themselves for a few minutes. Then the leader turns around, "Okay, you got yourselves a deal."

"Very good then, follow Mark to his car and hand over all your phones and cameras," I state in a firm voice. Almost like a well-oiled machine they all lined up behind Mark and handed over phones and cameras. Then they reassembled in front of us.

"Alright, then why don't you guys set up some blankets and stuff over in the shade, no need for us to get sunburned." After instructing them, Samantha and I stripped off our bikinis and walked over to where the guys were setting up our little gangbang play area.

As they finished bringing over a couple of air mattresses and blankets, they turned and saw the two of us standing naked in front of them. The guys all hollered and whooped as they began undressing. The leader shouts out, "Let's get this fucking party started!"

I was so turned on at this point that I could feel my juices running out of my pussy and down my thighs. Turning my head towards Samantha, I could see that she was quite flushed, and judging from the wetness on her thighs she was very aroused as well. I turned my attention back over to the guys.

There were cocks of all shapes and sizes but not a single one smaller than six or seven inches in length. Then I saw the black guy who was the leader turn towards me. His dick was magnificent, it had to be all of twelve inches in length. Definitely longer than Mark's ten incher, and it was clearly thicker than Bill's.

This guy's cock just might be as thick as Sean's. Wow, I can't wait to have his rod shoved up my cunt, stretching me and beating my cervix. I was almost salivating over all that man meat that would be filling my holes soon enough.

"Are you ready for this Sam?" I asked my friend.

"Oh God yes. I can't wait to be fucked silly," Samantha replied. "This is going to be an unforgettable experience, Ash!"

"It is. And I am glad I get to share it with you," I say as reach for and embrace her. We hug and then give each other a passionate kiss. All the guys whoop it up as they see us kiss. Sam and I giggle and then I look towards Monica and I can see that she is already recording.

Taking Samantha's hand, I lead us over to the blanket-covered air mattresses. We kneel down and the men begin to line up in front of us, ready to have their peckers sucked. I don't know if there is some sort of hierarchy going on but the two black guys are first in line.

In front of me is the leader, and in front of Samantha is the other black guy. He has a pretty impressive schlong as well, it's almost the same size as the leader just not as thick. I reach out and take the leader's cock in my hands and begin to stroke it. A drop of pre-cum leaks out from its head.

I move my mouth towards his cock. Opening my mouth, I reach out with my tongue and lick the pre-cum from the head. The leader moans out and then I wrap my around the head and begin sucking him. Out of the corner of my eye, I see that Samantha is also sucking cock too.

I feel the air mattress move and then I see that Monica is standing behind the two of us with her phone recording Samantha and me giving blow jobs to strangers. My pussy tingles in glee as I am coming to the conclusion, that I and Samantha are being recorded having a gangbang with men that we don't even know.

The leader pulls his cock from my mouth and says something to the effect of saving some for later. All I know is that the next guy moves up and I'm sucking another prick. My acknowledgment of time seems to dissipate and has been replaced by the never-ending cock sucking.

It is only broken up by the stolen glances of Samantha sucking her share, as well as fleeting glimpses of Monica moving around recording our debauchery. Another cock enters my mouth and all other thoughts vanish aside from the shaft fucking my mouth.

I don't know how many knobs I had sucked or if any of the guys swung back around for seconds or third helpings of my mouth. But eventually, I was pushed down onto my back and I felt someone's virile member stretch my cunt and slide in. I let a moan as an instant orgasm rushed throughout my body.

"Oh Fuck this snatch feels great!" The guy on top of me nearly shouts as he begins to saw in and out of my bald kitty.

Here I am with the fourth strange cock pounding my puss. If that wasn't enough of a turn-on, I am being fucked outdoors in public with an audience while being recorded. The feel of this stranger's rod pistoning in and out of my cooch was starting to build up an orgasm.

Suddenly my quim clamped down on the guy's prick and began to convulse, "YES!YES! FUCK MY PUSSY HARDER!" I yelled as I came all over his dick. He really began to fuck me, I couldn't hear anything above the sound of his body slamming into mine.

He pounded me as hard as he could and another orgasm quickly washed over me. My pussy once again clamping down on his cock, the convulsions began milking his Johnson. He couldn't hold on any longer and his cock erupted, his hot cum painting my insides.

It felt absolutely amazing. I just love the feeling of sperm filling my cunt. I don't know why but it just feels so good. With a guy still buried in my pussy and not moving, my senses pick up moaning next to me. Turning my head, I see Samantha on her hands and knees getting plowed from behind.

Someone then feeds her his dick and she swallows it as she gets her pussy drilled. I am jealous and want to be spit-roasted too.

The guy on top of me pulls out and climbs off the mattress, as I feel a rush of cum flow out of my cooze and pool under my ass.

Looking up, Monica is right there phone in hand filming the creampie oozing from my honeypot. I smile at her, "I love you, Mon!" I say as my lovely Italian beauty of a girlfriend captures the pure bliss on my face.

"Love you too, Ash." Monica replies as she moves away so the next strange cock can infiltrate my love tunnel.

I decide to get into the doggy position like Samantha so that I can service more than one cock at a time. I look over again at Sam and watch as her huge 38 double d's swing madly as she is being fucked. Suddenly I feel a long cock thrust inside of me and ram into my cervix.

"Oh FUCK!" I screamed as yet another orgasm explodes inside of me. The new guy in my pussy doesn't hold back and fucks me for all he is worth, battering my cervix with his ramrod.

"Shit! I'm going to cum," I hear from the guy banging Samantha.

"Cum inside me!" Samantha yells.

The guy slams hard into her and her perfect ass jiggles. He grunts and Samantha howls as they both orgasm together. Monica closes in for the money shot as the guy pulls out of her snatch and his jizz leaks out like a white river.

My attention is drawn away as some man meat is inserted into my mouth. Both the men using my holes quickly find the perfect rhythm. Once again I am lost in a world of pure pleasure, and nothing else registers except for what is happening to my body.

I have yet another orgasm as I feel the cock inside of my gash twitch and release another load of sperm deep inside of me. That cock disappears and is replaced with another and the pounding begins again. A new dick enters my mouth and I begin sucking. It tastes of pussy, and I wonder if it's mine or Samantha's juices on it.