The Captain?s Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,356 Followers

I slowly pulled the monster out of me and laid it on my thigh as I laid there watching the rest of the movie. By the time it finished I had seen two girls fuck nine men and many of them did the girls two and three times each.

I felt as if I had witnessed a sex marathon. I felt satisfied for the first time in a very long while. I looked at the clock and saw it was 8:45. Turning off the DVD, the local channel came on. I turned off the TV; I got up and put the rubber dick away in the bedroom. It had dried by it's self and it looked all right to me. I tried to put it back exactly in the same position that I remembered seeing it before I picked it up. I went into the bathroom and urinated. I wiped myself and remembered I had put my panties in my purse.

I looked at the hamper in front of me and I opened it. I saw a red pair of crotchless panties that belonged to Shirley. I could see that the crotch area was crusted; there was no doubt that she had sex wearing them. I brought them to my nose and inhaled the aroma. I could smell her and Peter. My head felt a little light and I decided I better get myself together just in case they came home early.

I flushed and went back into the living room; I turned the TV back on and began watching the news. I laid there and the next thing I knew I heard the door opening and a cool breeze come over me.

I heard Shirley's voice as she said, "Look Linda fell asleep, I'll go check on Tommy; wake her up honey and let her know we're home." I heard her walk off. I should have sat up but I didn't. I did not move. I had my eyes closed and all of a sudden it hit me I did not put my panties back on. I also had my right leg bent and up resting against the back of the couch. My other leg was turned a little out and I laid there wondering if my skirt was covering my bottom. I felt Peters hand on my left thigh almost at my groin.

I was instantly, sexually turned on as well as scared out of my mind. I felt his fingers move to my womanhood. I felt him slide one finger then two up and down my moist opening. Then in a very easy motion I felt him inside along with pressure on my clit. I felt him rub me a few times then he stopped as Shirley walked back into the room. She walked over to where I laid there as I was passed out. Shirley said, "What's the matter with you asshole? You don't fucking rape the sitter with your fingers! Are you nuts? She is our neighbor and if she cries rape your fucking career is out the fucking Window!"

Peter kept slowly fingering me as he said, "Oh she's a heavy sleeper; I bet she is dreaming right now of her old man fucking her; she is fucking wet as can be."

He was wrong about one thing, I wasn't thinking of my husband fucking me, I was thinking of someone else.

I felt another hand on my mound, it was softer and lighter. I heard Shirley say, "Hmm, I never took her for a woman who would shave down here."

Peter said, "You should know by now, baby, that lots ah you bitches like a smooth cunt. It looks nice and feels better."

I couldn't help it, the feeling was getting to me; I let out the quietest moan, yet they did not hear it.

Shirley said, as she pulled her hand away. "Stop it Pete, before you wake her up. Think about this. You know you don't need the trouble, even if she is a hot little minx, when her old man comes back there could be trouble."

Pete said, "Trouble my ass, you know what it is like over there, hell I bet he's got a hooch, and a Yoboo himself; he gets all the sex he can handle and then some. This poor baby here stays at home and just suffers; she has one sweet pussy; it is a shame to have it sit around next door and grow cobwebs. Look at her, she is ready to climax, look at her breathing, look at her nose. She is dreaming and she is ready to get off."

I heard a slap and the hand that Peter was using in me was gone. Shirley talking sternly to him with clenched teeth said, "Listen nigger, stop that you want to finger pussy, finger me or go back to the club; I don't want you raping our sitter no matter how bad you think she needs it. Now wake her up; no leave me, I'll wake her up you go get ready for bed and if you're a good boy we'll play, now get your black ass out of here and leave us."

I heard Peter say as he walked away, "OK, but your going to get one very hard cock that bitch makes me hot as hell."

After a moment I felt a hand back on my womanhood, I heard Shirley say quietly "May as well finish what my asshole husband started. Dream away Linda, dream of your man fucking you; hell dream of any man fucking you.

I was letting myself go, I pictured Jimmy, I pictured him and I in his Van, my legs up and open as he plowed in and out of me giving me his cock. I felt him pull out and then I could see him down between my legs as he began to eat me. I came and came hard.

I was lost to the wonderful feeling as I came with Jimmy between my legs. As I slowly came back from my daydream I realized that it was not Jimmy that had been between my legs, it was Shirley. I laid there bathing in the wonderful feeling of her mouth still licking and probing, gently sucking on my lips, tugging on my clit. I felt my breathing return to normal and I felt I should not act as if I was waking up until she was ready.

I felt her pull away and then I felt Shirley move my leg down and she brought the other one up (because it had fallen on the floor) she ran her hand one more time between my legs then I felt my skirt being pulled down to cover me. She left and I heard water running in the kitchen, when she came back she placed a very cold washcloth over my forehead.

I put up with the cold, as I knew she was using that to wake me up. I did not want to wake up too fast, or she would know I had been awake for everything.

I heard her say softly in my ear, "Linda, Linda wake up dear, we're home. I moved my arms and rubbed my eyes as I sort of propped myself up on my elbows. I said, "I am so sorry, I fell asleep watching TV."

It was then that I remembered that I had not put the DVD away and it was still in the player. Maybe if I was lucky they would think they forgot it and left it in when they finished watching it. I felt my face turn red and I was embarrassed; I just knew that when they discovered it in there they would know I watched it and I would never be able to face them again.

Shirley said, "Don't worry dear, we just got home, Tommy is safe and asleep, Peter is in the bedroom and I need to get to bed; Peter is in a mood if you know what I mean. Have you always been a hard sleeper Linda?"

I'm not in fact I wake up very easily, but if I told her that, she would know I was not asleep when she and her husband finger fucked me and she ate me.

I said, "I have always been that way, my folks were always loud talkers and the TV was always up high, I just tune everything out and sleep like a rock; why was I hard to wake up? I get that way sometimes. There are times I fall asleep and just want to stay there. I think the dreams are better than real life sometimes. Shirley stood up and I did the same. She handed me a Twenty and said, "Thank you."

I looked at it and said, "Look Shirley, I did not do this for money, I did it as a neighbor and if you insist on paying me, I will never watch Tommy again under any circumstance. I am bored and it was nice to have a change like this; trust me I owe you for letting me watch Tommy. Just remember I am next door and anytime you two want to go out and kick up your heels just let me know; I'll be happy to watch Tommy." (And some more of your movies, I thought).

Shirley moved close and gave me a hug goodnight; she said as I walked out, "Okay, have it your way; we love to party so I'll call you again lets talk tomorrow."

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,356 Followers
12