The Carolina Tit Epidemic of '82

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

According to my crude calculations, it will be another generation or so before the hormonal levels in the water begin to diminish. In the meantime, it's clear that although this is an unusual epidemic, it's far from being one with any serious concerns. After much discussion, Jim and I have decided to simply enjoy the situation while we can and let Mother Nature take her course. We've been medical partners for some time now and the locals' seem to be soothed by the knowledge that there's a "big city doctor" in their midst, one who continues to devote many hours every month to helping his partner lovingly measure, examine, and photograph the expanding patient load.

As far as our joint medical practice goes, it's mostly simple country doctoring: neither of us will ever get rich, and our practice is often a 24-hour-a-day obligation. What makes it all worthwhile is those four or five nights each month that are devoted exclusively to providing our youthful female patients with physical relief from the effects of the moon's peaking cycle.

12