The Carpet Salesman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What answered the door was not that! She was a forties something woman, nice hair, very pretty face, great tits, tiny waist, nice round hips and fantastic legs. She was wearing a pair of 'short shorts' that were red and so short that any shorter and there would not have been a crotch in them!! Her halter-top was the next thing to clear—just a tint of red in it! She was smiling as I looked back up to her face. Now I was embarrassed! She too, had caught me checking her out! She invited me in and we went to the kitchen to sit down and discuss her options. She showed me her selections and while I looked them over, she made us both a glass of iced tea. Then we took the samples into the rooms where they were going to be installed to double check the colors. In the second bedroom, I saw an 8 X 10 photo of Janey and instantly went into 'replay' from last night. I had to get out of there quick, because I could feel my cock moving and my pants would not hide a hard-on very well. And I wasn't sure of Janice's intentions for today.

She led me to the door to the master bedroom and the said "Excuse me for just a moment, hon, but feel free to look around and check colors, OK?"

She went through the bedroom to the bathroom. I went to the next bedroom and standing by the bed, looking at the color swatches when she walked in behind me and said, "Well, what do you think Hon?"

I answered, as I turned around saying "I think they'll... ".I caught my breath... almost choking, as I saw this angel in bright red panties and bra, standing next to the bed, smiling. Of course my cock sprang to attention! "Oh my god, you are so gorgeous honey!" I said when I finally got my voice back.

"You like this baby? Want some of me honey?" She teased.

"Oh my god yes honey, since I first laid eyes on you!" I said. And I moved to her, taking her by the shoulders, and planting my lips on hers forcing (not so much effort, really) my tongue into her mouth. I wanted this woman bad!!! She was so damned sexy!!! I reached around her back and unhooked her bra, and she held it in place as I stepped back to look at her. Then she let it slowly fall away and then to the floor.

"Do you really like what you see honey? I mean, a lot?" She asked.

"Oh yes darlin, I like it very, very much! I like it so much I want to taste it all!!!" I said.

"Well, come here and let's play a little before we get serious. I like some playtime before I do anything. Are you up to that?" She asked.

"I don't know how long I can play with someone as fabulous as you are dear, before I have to get real serious about pleasing you!" I said, beads of sweat forming on my forehead. I reached out and cupped both her breasts in my hands, such a wonderful feeling, nice 'C' cups, firm but not so much as fake ones, and beautifully rounded nipples! They were just begging to be sucked! And I was sure going to accommodate them! As I moved to get close enough to suck them, she stepped backward and first sat, then laid back on the bed. It was then that I noticed that she too, had a shaved pussy, obvious through the sheer material of her red panties, what there was of them! Oh these women, they know how to tantalize a man! I lay down beside her and took the closest tit in my mouth and sucked it a little, flicked the nipple with my tongue and reached for the other one to massage it and play with the nipple a little too. I kissed and licked all over it and around it and then went to the other one and did the same thing. By then she was just cooing.

I reached down and cupped her hot pussy with my hand. I rubbed it a little through the silkiness of the panties, and then slipped my hand inside the panties and down to her wet pussy and pushed my middle finger inside her. She arched her back and moaned "Yes Oh yes" as I started pumping my finger in and out of her. In just a couple of minutes, she put both her hands on mine to stop the action and said, "Please, give me your cock baby, I need it bad!"

I jumped up off the bed and practically tore my clothes off. I wanted this woman so much it hurt! She was, without a doubt, the sexiest woman in her forties that I had ever seen. I dropped back to my knees between her legs on the bed. She had taken her panties off while I undressed and was now fingering herself.

"Let me replace that finger with a good big hard cock, baby." I said as I leaned over her. She reached up and took my member in her hand to guide it into her hot passage to pleasure! I eased forward and it slipped in, all the way to the hilt. I held it as deep in her as I could for a few seconds, just moving my ass around a bit to let her feel the depth of it. Then I withdrew all the way to the crown before plunging back in. She arched her back and raised her ass off the bed and moaned out loud and wrapped her arms around my back, her legs around my thighs, heels against the back of my knees.

She dug her heels and her fingers into me and said " Now fuck me like you mean it!! I need to cum and I need to do it soon!" Then her ass started slamming up against me hard and fast. She wasn't kidding! She needed it bad!

It only took a few minutes and she started groaning and moaning and digging into my back harder and I knew she was close. I started pounding into her with all I had, slamming against her pelvic bone, smashing her clit in between. Then she arched her back, her ass off the bed and froze there... I just held my cock as deep in her as I could get it, until she dropped her ass back to the bed and then I resumed pounding her. She never screamed or anything, but I knew she had one hell of an orgasm! I raised my head up and looked at her beautiful face, her eyes were closed and I saw tears in her eyes. I leaned down with my mouth by her ear and whispered, "Are you alright honey?"

She just nodded her head.

We continued slamming into each other for a few more minutes, and then I felt my body boiling up some serious amount of hot cum. I said to her softly, "I am almost there baby, You still ok?"

She nodded her head again, her eyes still closed. I could feel her wetness on my balls as they slapped against her hot ass. I reached under her and wet my middle finger in her juices and pushed it into her asshole. Her eyes popped open and she yelled "OH... MY... GOD... FUCK... ME... NOW... HARD... FUCK!!!"

We both started blasting at the same time. Her head was just flopping back and forth and her ass was doing a dance on the bed. Her fingers were soon going to come out my chest if she dug any harder into my back!

Too soon, it was over and we were both spent. I rolled over beside her and held her. She didn't move for the longest time. Then she just moved her head enough to kiss me lightly. She opened her eyes, looking straight into mine, and said, "Honey where did you come from? I have never been so well fucked, I don't think, in my life! Even in his younger days, my husband couldn't make me cum like that!"

I just smiled and kissed her lightly back and said "Glad you approve honey! You were fantastic! But may I ask... why the tears? Baby, Did I hurt you in some way?"

"Oh no hon, those were a combination of tears of joy and tears of pain. It hurt to know that I had waited this long to have that kind of fulfillment, and joy to know that it finally did happen! The closest I have ever come to that was the last time I was with Jenny and Josh, and he was fucking me good and hard, doggie style, and Jenny slid up under us and stated licking my clit and I thought I would die! It felt so good! But you beat that a few minutes ago." She smiled really nice and then continued "Now let me show my appreciation by cleaning you up a bit." And she got up on her knees and started licking my cock clean.

She was doing a great job of getting me hard again, as she cleaned me off. So I just moved around and got under her and for the first time in my life, I started licking and sucking her cum filled pussy like there was no tomorrow. I have eaten a lot of pussy in my time, but never one that I had just cum in. But I was so hot with this fabulous lady that I had to do it to her. She evidently really liked that too, because she started shaking and jerking and moaning and then she had another orgasm on my face. I loved it!! But when it was over, she was the one to just roll over this time.

After a minute or two, she rolled her head to face me and said, "Honey, no one, and I mean no one, has ever eaten me after they cum in me. That was the most fantastic thing that has ever happened to me! Do you do that all the time?"

"No, baby this was a first for me too. I have never even thought about it before, but you had me so hot, I had to do something for you, special!"

"Well, now it is my turn again. You just lie there and be still." She said as she raised up and straddled my hips and eased her pussy down over my still hard cock. Then she went to work on me. Sitting there, she could drive herself down as hard or as easy as she wanted to, and she evidently loved pinching my nipples, because she would smile every time I would groan from the pain of it. She would fuck me and pinch my nipples and then she would fuck me and pinch her clit. But she was having a good time. When It got really good and I was close to cumming, she said "Baby, tell me when please!"

When it was time, I said "It's time baby!" She jumped up and backwards and took my shaft into her mouth and sucked as hard as she could to make me explode down her throat, and I did!!! She never missed a drop! She had the head of my cock in her throat when I finally shot off. It was just fantastic!!! Then she did lick me clean and I couldn't get it up anymore. It was exhausted. I was exhausted!

We laid and cuddled for a few minutes and then got up and got dressed. As I was preparing to leave, she hugged me and said "Whenever you want me, call. And if I know men, you want two at a time, sometime in your life. So if you would like, I can set us up with Jenny, I think she would like that. She told me she loved fucking you."

"Wow, Janice honey, I can't believe my good fortune! You are gorgeous, Jenny is gorgeous and you are both so hott! Trust me baby, You will hear from me often enough."

She laughed, waved and said "bye now. See you later. Oh yeah, don't forget to add Janey to that list!" And laughed! Did she know that her daughter and "someone" would be fucking me again on Monday night?

12