The Case of Sheryl?s Pregnant Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Jase, now...now...ahh, yesss...now..now..now, now, now, Oh God, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Her soft, sultry cry, and the sudden thrust of her hips caused me to erupt inside her, and I felt the tremendous rush of sperm spurting out of my cock to splash against her womb. I thrust against her, again, and felt another rush of seed. I kept thrusting in unison with her pumping hips, as she slowly ground against me and floated down off her cloud of pleasure. She stopped, and leaned over to kiss me, hard, on the lips.

"God, that was great, Jase. I really needed that. Did I hurt you?"

"Carla, honey, that was a long way from hurting me."

When I slipped out of her, she lifted herself off me, moved to my side, snuggled her face against my chest, and promptly went to sleep.

We woke up at ten, and Carla didn't seem bothered that she'd overslept. "They'll get by without me for a while. Let's go over to Barney's and see if they're back."

We walked to the bar, and knocked on the door. Joyce answered wearing a satin robe that did absolutely nothing to hide her mature curves. When she hugged me hard, I realized there was nothing under the robe, either. She kissed me on the cheek, and said "Thanks, Jase, for finding Harley. Dietra was really happy to see him, and he wants to take care of her. It was so sweet." I looked at Joyce, and was surprised to find tears in her eyes. She sniffed and turned away to walk to the bar. We went in to find Sheryl in men's boxer shorts and a snug T-shirt. This was hard to take, especially after last night. She walked up to me, hesitated, and then gave me a bigger hug, and her firm little breasts pressing into my chest confirmed what my eyes had lusted over for a long time. She kissed me on the cheek, also, and said, "Jase, we've never been all that close, so I really appreciate what you did. How much do I owe you for finding him?"

"Ah, Sheryl, just forget it. Joyce is probably the best friend I have, and since she really likes you, let's just consider this as a favor between us. I was really glad to help."

Sheryl put her arms around my neck, hugged me again, and whispered in my ear, "Now I understand why Joyce likes you so much. Let's start over. I'd like to have a friend like you, and I was pretty nasty to you when we first met. I'd like to fix that, if you'll let me."

I tentatively hugged her back, and when she didn't resist, I held her close until she laughed and said, "Hey, Jase, part of you seems to be uh...coming between us. Tell the little guy we're just friends, OK?"

Well, damn, what did she expect, mashing her perky little tits in my chest like that. I'm only human.

Harley was sitting at the bar, drinking a cup of coffee and smiling. Carla walked up to him and asked, "I hear you play the guitar. Are you any good?"

"Well, Ma'am, yes, I'm pretty good. Wish I could convince them recording people I am."

"Well go get it, and play something for me."

Harley soon returned with his guitar, and started to play a modern country rock tune. Carla shook her head, and stopped him.

"No, Harley. Play something you learned at home, something your mother used to sing."

Harley's style changed to subtle finger picking, and the soft melody of "Wildwood Flower" flowed out of the guitar. He finished the song, and Carla clapped.

"Do you sing, too, Harley?"

"Yes, Ma'am, but not that song. Can't sing the high notes."

"Well, sing me something else, then."

"Harley's guitar began the intro, and he sang "Cabin in the Woods". When he finished, Carla walked up to him, and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Harley, you've been doing the wrong stuff, for you. Here's my card. Come see me tomorrow, and we'll see what we can do."

Harley's eyes were wide with surprise. "You work at a recording studio?"

Carla laughed. "No, Harley, I own the studio. We record bluegrass, jazz and blues artists. It's not the big money, but it'll pay the bills if people like your music. I think you just might have a nice little career ahead of you, if we push you right. I'd like to help you, if you let me."

She turned to me, and flashed me a devilish smile. "Now, Jase, honey, I'd like breakfast at a nice restaurant, and then, I'm going to treat all your aches and pains again. I've decided today is a vacation day, and I feel like vacating, if you know what I mean." She looked at Joyce and Sheryl and winked.

I just smiled. I was going to hurt like hell, tomorrow, but as Scarlett once said, "Tomorrow is another pain"... at least I think it went something like that.