The Casting Carpet

Story Info
A step backwards in the fight for gender equality.
1.1k words
3.69
32.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers

He slid the full length of his member into my warm, waiting mouth, right in until his big, heavy, hairy balls were pushing against my chin. Fortunately, his cock wasn't long enough to really deep throat me but I still gagged a little on it and showed my discomfort. He chuckled at my struggles and casually reached his hand down and pinched my nostrils tightly shut. He held everything as it was, his cock filling my mouth with me virtually unable to breathe. I was determined not to let him see me struggle any more, not to plead with him with my eyes but after what felt like minutes like that I was desperate, and finally I wriggled my head back and out popped his dick and I frantically gulped in air, aware my eyes were running and no doubt making a mess of my make-up.

"Naughty girl, did I give you permission to escape?"

With each word he slapped me in the face with his stiff, hard cock. The trails of pre cum splattering against my cheeks, my chin and my nose where he landed the humiliating blows.

I didn't trust myself to speak so settled instead for shaking my head meekly, hoping that would appease him.

"Open up again."

I forced myself to open my scarlet painted lips, this time he shuffled forward and pushed both his balls into my mouth and instructed me to suck and lick them clean, all the while his rigid cock rubbed up and down along the tip of my nose. His balls were sweaty and stale but I blocked out the taste and smell and did my best, running my tongue around his testicles, sucking on them and glad to hear he sounded satisfied at my efforts. He pulled free of my gasping mouth but swiftly filled it again this time with his dick, this time pumping in and out so that his foreskin rolled back and forth on my lips.

As I concentrated on this I felt something being slapped on my head, in my hair. It was the other one, his partner, his dick out too and slapping it against my head all over - at my ears, my neck, my cheeks (cheeks that blushed when I noticed their female PA had come in too and was sitting in the chair I been in before dropping to my knees and was watching my efforts).

They each hooked a finger into the corner of my mouth and stretched it and before I knew it I had the head of two cocks in my mouth. It wasn't sore, uncomfortable for sure but it was humiliating as hell, especially being watched by another woman, I wondered what she thought of me right then and was rather afraid I knew the answer.

There were messy trails of saliva and pre-cum dripping from my mouth and their dicks now, falling onto my exposed breasts. The first man took his dick from my mouth so the second could properly fuck it, but he wasn't done with me, instead he moved to my side and began trying to fuck my right ear with his cock and after that wrapped some of my long, blonde hair around his dick and jerked himself off like that.

It wasn't long before he grunted.

"I'm cumming, open those beautiful blue eyes babe."

I cringed at the condescending tone he used to address me but did as he instructed all the while his partner continued to plough his cock in and out of my lips. The other dick loomed into view from the edge of my vision and without any further warning a strong spray of warm, sticky cum shot out and splattered between my eyes, then into my eyes before further spurts landed on my nose, in my hair and finally onto my cheek. That seemed to inspire the second man and the rate he was fucking my mouth increased.

I longed to wipe some of the vile stuff from my face, particularly out of my right eye but sensed it would not be a good move so I stoically knelt there and took it and felt the cum slowly slip down my features in sticky trails. And then the second guy removed his dick from my lips and exploded a load of cum onto my upturned face, it was like they were painting my face as he targeted the left side, firing a spurt into my other eye, onto my lips, and chin and finally a high arc that splattered in my hair before landing with a splat in my ear. They each squeezed the dregs of their loads into my hair as I knelt below them stock still.

Finally, I lifted my hand to wipe at my face but a hand caught me.

"Leave it babe, it's masterpiece, hey Harvey get a picture, Jeanette? You got your phone? Yeah, good make sure you get a picture."

I flinched as pictures were taken of me, praying they would never be seen outside this office but knowing that was unlikely. Finally, it seemed they were done and again I wanted to wipe my face, my eyes were starting to sting now but again my arm was caught and I was prevented.

"Naw honey, it's alright I got just the thing to clean that mess off with."

I didn't like the sound of that and seconds later I knew it was with good cause as I was hit right on the lips by a rapid burst of piss! It coated my lips and chin and ran down onto my breasts before he called out.

"Hey darling, open that pretty little mouth of your and get a taste of this."

To my eternal shame I did what he instructed, creaking my jaw apart, fighting my natural instinct to keep it as tightly closed as I could. As soon as my mouth was open he moved the stream in on it and I felt my mouth fill up with his disgusting tasting piss.

"Swallow it down honey, don't want any more on the carpet for Jeanette to mop up do we?"

I held as much in my mouth as I could before it was completely full and then I swallowed it down, the taste was horrible and I wanted to puke it back up but somehow I forced my mouth open again and took another three mouthfuls before the old bastard ran dry. I drank it all knowing I would never, ever forget this taste.

"You want go?"

He offered me as a urinal like it was the most natural thing.

"Nah, not my thing."

They started talking shop then, with me still kneeling on the floor between them, piss soaked, cum covered and desperate to get away. But they kept on speaking about this next movie, I only hoped this part was worth it, my agent had told me this "Hunger Games" was a plum part to land and I hoped I had done enough to snag the lead in it.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers