The Castle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you don't have to be ashamed of your hard cock, it would like be asking us to hide our breasts when men came here. And I don't think you'd like that."

Slipping off the two thin straps on her shoulders, she moves her arms to her side and lets the dress crumble at her feet. As I had guessed, she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"I hope you're not the kind of men that only like tight trimmed bushes?"

"No, quite the contrary!"

"Good for you: the last time I checked, Lucia's was as thick as mine. Of course, I hope you'll notice it quick enough, hers is as black as her hair..."

With that, she slides one hand to her bush and plays around with it, as if it needed any combing. Lush and thick, her blonde curls appear to burst out of her pussy. Noticing my stare, she says: "Want to take a closer look before I get it all wet?" Smiling up at her as I catch the jest, I kneel in front of her and pull her closer to me. "Just don't forget that we're in the shower..." I simply nod, not taking my eyes away.

Her fully blown and furry bush simply captivates me. As my fingers taste the softness my eyes can only see, I see goosebumps appearing beneath the thick mat of hairs. Long curls, nearly locks, flow wildly around: little storm of sunrays dancing above her pussy. Suddenly as I play with her curls, a small and pale tattoo appears beneath the blonde veil. Tickling her unintentionally, I open up this dense veil and finally see the tattoo clearly. Small, not more than half an inch, it's placed on the right side of her bush. A small yellow sun with a few small rays shining outward. But there's a single ray that flows across her entire bush, long and straight. When I raise my head to ask her what it is, she puts her finger on her lips and shakes her head a bit. Unable to discover why she won't let me know what it is, I simply get up and take her hand to the showers.

Of the ten showerheads, 6 are still occupied by women, and since no two adjacent showers are free, we're forced to take two places that are directly facing one another. After quickly washing my face, I turn around to look at Alexah. Like many others here, she seems too beautiful to be true. But, from the embrace she gave me earlier, I know she is, and my cock knows it too. As her long hair is matted down on her back, I admire the impossible curves. Tight waist, widening hips and an ass to die for, she incarnates beauty. Not like some sexy pre-nubile teenager, but like a 25 or 26 years old woman, a ripened and fully-grown sensuality. As she turns around, I can admire her breasts, and have trouble not falling on my knees. Rich, heavy, several pounds of natural female flesh, they are just beneath the limit of what would be too big for me. But, seeing the pink nipples deliciously capping those mounds of love, it takes all my strength not to go over there and grab them lewdly. And the worst part is that I know she'd probably love that...

One by one, the women leave the showers and no one comes to replace them. A few of them gave me appreciative glances and friendly smiles, but for now, my eyes are glued to Alexah. Still facing the wall as she washes the soap from her hair, I silently walk behind her. Guiding my cock between her legs, I thrust it inside her in less than a second. Pushing through her lips, I find her hole and drive my cock home with a noisy slap of my balls against her pussy. Her moan quickly follows and fills the shower with raw sex. With my hands already on her breasts, I feel her nipples ignoring the hot water and growing hard between my fingers. After the initial surprise, I see her looking around and, pleased with the emptiness of the room, she places her hands on the wall and spreads her legs for me. "You really are a little devil aren't you? Ohhh god, fuck me Iann, drive that cock home, hard and fast."

Squeezing her breasts to easily feel them overflow my hands, I pull my cock back and begin to give her all I have. Hard and fast as she wishes, I let myself turn into an animal, a sex deprived animal. "Oh yes that's sooo good Ian, fuck me hard, give it all to me... Don't you hold back, uuungh, oooooohh yeah, that's good, uuungh, uuungh, yes, give it to me, split me open with that cock of yours, fuck my brains out...". I can't believe how hot she suddenly got, and neither can I believe that tightness, that enrapturing tightness with which she envelops my cock with every stroke. "Ohhh yes, fuck me with that, uuuunghh, fat cock of yours, fuck me, fuck me..." And with that, she explodes in my arms. Moans louder than I thought possible fill the room once again as she trembles all over, urging me not to slow down. "Don't you even think.... oh my God, uuungh, think of slowing down. Oooh, oooh, drive it harder Iann, fuck me 'till I fall senseless..."

And after long incredible minutes of non-stopping climaxes, her knees give way under her weight and I follow her down. On all four before me, apparently aware of nothing but her pussy, she pants and moans like a bitch in heat. Whipping her head and hair around, she continues to push back against my cock, screaming at me to fill her with my cum. And surprisingly, as I climax deep within her, I feel a surge of my cum filling her, so close after my last climax. But, as I let myself fall on her back, I let my cock fall out of her, nearly as exhausted as she is.

After helping her get up, I pull her to me for a kiss, my first with her, and then we rinse ourselves off, still alone in the showers. She helps me get into my swimsuit, offering me a last caress, and then puts on her dress. Closing in for another kiss, she then tells me:

"It's Sunray."

"What?"

"My name, it's Sunray." As I smile to her, delighted by her confidence in me, I take her hand as we leave. Upon reaching her room, she smiles and says:

"I f you ever need somethig crazy and hot, don't be afraid to come..."

"I'll remember, don't worry."

Taking a deep breath as I close her door, I don't have to wonder what she means by crazy and hot. And I intend to learn all about it soon. I hope to see her again. No: I will see her again. As I try to find my way back to my room, I cross Angelica and she smiles at me:

"Not too mad at me I hope?"

"Mad? Why would that be?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe not all men like to get blow jobs?" I join her as she laughs. Then she tells me:

"Maybe we could see each other tonight? Do you think you might enjoy the spa? I'll be there if you wish. And don't forget to bring Lucia with you, I haven't seen her for months."

"I don't know about tonight, but tomorrow sounds good. I think that I'm too tired for a night in a spa."

"Ok, see you tomorrow, and have a good night." What does she mean by that? I don't know, but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.

When I get back to my room, no one is there and I let myself fall back on my bed exhausted. I had half-expected Lucia to be there. But remembering that she has chosen me anyway, I smile against the pillow and find sleep quite quickly. But when I open my eyes, I don't know how much time later, I find myself in a world of sensuality. Candles everywhere in the room, and Lucia, standing naked at the end of the bed. Crawling on the bed, she walks towards me like a feline, kissing her way up my naked body. How did I get naked? Before I can even speak, she puts her finger on my lips. Moments later, my cock springs into attention, apparently having some energy left. "Don't worry Iann, I don't want to fuck you, or even have sex with you." She must know what Sunray is like... "I only want to be with you tonight."

But the way her breasts tease my chest, and with the peculiar intensity of her kiss all over my face and neck, I don't know what she really wants. When she lets her bush cover my cock and begins to rotate it against me, I know she wants to have sex, but why tell me the opposite? When she slides off me and on her back, she presses the whole length of her body against me, from her right side to her foot. Looking at me with that unique smile, she bends her left knee and spreads her leg to open her pussy. "Want to come?" Without waiting for another invitation, I roll over her and let her open her other leg as widely as the first. I lean my weight on one arm and my other hand grabs my cock, allowing me to tease her slit with its head.

But she surprises me: "No Iann, I really don't want to have sex with you now, you're obviously too tired. Just get inside and kiss me..." Letting my weight do this slow but so enchanting penetration, I just forget about what she said about not having sex and do what she wants. As I feel my cock nestled as deep as it will go, I bring my hand back up and look at her without moving. "Kiss me..." And I do. Leaning softly towards her, I part my lips a little and lock them on hers. As soon as she responds, I feel like I'm submerged into glowing lava. The heat and the softness flowing around us as we let ourselves get lost in the kiss. Passion explodes but keeping it under control only seems to lengthen the pleasure and adds another special touch to the already magical moment. Her tongue grazes mine with no greed or self-complacency and I give her back the same calm kiss, as if we knew nothing could tear us apart. As the minutes pass by, I barely feel her hips rotation peacefully beneath me, adding a touch of cinnamon to the soft essence of our embrace.

After who knows how long, the cinnamon of her pussy around my cock begins to crackle in a thousand red fires and both our climaxes fill us with lust. But, just as with passion, we let this lust slowly leak on each other through the kiss, while I feel her pussy quivering and spasming around my cock as it pushes small but hard thrusts back into her. I only hear her moaning once, in my mouth, and she then squeezes me harder with her arms, not wanting to break this kiss so soon. I feel her nipples hardening on my chest ad her legs trying to close around mine, but nothing stops us. Strangely, I had never done this before, nobody releases the kiss, even though her body is now more relaxed than ever and my cock lays limp within her warmth. Still careful to keep a fluctuating pressure on her sensitive clit, I'm not waiting for anything else in return except the kiss.

Finally, I feel her hands caressing my back and I let myself rest my head on her shoulder. Without any need for words, we gently caress each other for a long time, before I roll over to let sleep reach us. I smile, and I'm sure she does too, when we both bang our hands while searching for each other's.

This morning I'm awakened by Lucia. All the sheets thrown on the floor, she's kneeling beside my waist and just began to pump my cock. As I look down, I see it's bulbous head glistening with what can only be saliva: this explain the intense dream. When she sees that I'm awake, she gives me a few more strokes and gets up: "Good morning Iann, I'll be in the bathroom." With that she turns her back to me and walks to the bathroom. Glide would probably be a better word. She walks slowly, letting every curve and her long raven-black hair sway with each step, she silently moves like a panther in front of her mate. And obeying to the laws of the jungle, I'm drawn to her ass. Feeling like smelling, probing, licking and exploring what's hidden behind those two fleshy cheeks, I get up from the bed and enter the small bathroom.

Bent forward to proudly display her breasts in the mirror, back arched down, ass indecently pushed out and legs spread, Lucia looks at me and moans a low, guttural growl. As quickly as if she had spelled "take me", her growl pulls me to her and I now stand directly behind her. Staring at me in the mirror, she closes her eyes in a soft snarl and rubs the cleft of her ass against my cock. Falling to my knees, I stare for a few seconds at the stunning splendor of her ass.

Soft and bounteous, the peaks of her cheeks standing a few inches away from the cleft in perfect and full roundness, they are an invitation to lust. As she arches her back a bit more, I see her pussy blooming between her cheeks. Pink flesh, dark curls and a telltale sheen that glistens in front of the many candles she probably lit before I woke. Burrowing my face at the top of this treasure filled cleft, I begin to caress, kiss and lick her peachy cheeks. Slowly making my way down to the deepest of jewels, I leave the shores of her cheeks and stay in the valley between them. As my tongue reaches the first yet taboo opening, I linger for a few seconds before moving on. But when I see the shivers and goosebumps that cover her legs and ass when I tease her there, I make a mental note to make another visit here. But, as my cheeks push against hers, I let my tongue pry open her lips and finally reach the pool of wetness that waited for me.

After savoring her and dancing there for a few minutes, I pull out and stand back up. Looking straight into her eyes I lick my lips and whisper: "You're delicious..." Somehow she purrs when I say that, a real purr that arouses me even more. Bending my knees a little, I guide the head of my cock in the folds I just tasted and pop my glans in. With my hands on the hips of that woman in heat, I already begin small fucking motions. With each ten or fifteen stroke, I push in another inch or so and repeat this teasing technique until my cock is once again buried in her warmth. Without even thinking of stopping or slowing down, her small growls and throaty breaths instead urge me to fuck her harder.

Contrary to the blonde and crazy sex of Alexah, this wild and feral sex with Lucia, if at least as intense, is somehow deeper, more real. Twisting her head around, her mouth opened in yet silent roars, she pushes back against my cock, grinding it and squeezing it as if she wanted me to suck me in whole. Rotating the angle of my penetration, I stop trying to find the ideal one when her breaths instantly become moans or growls, I don't know which exactly. With her legs bent a bit, and while I stand as tall as I can, I drive my cock downward into her, raking her clit from the inside. After letting herself fall on the bathroom counter, she places her hands on her pussy and, with her fingers, keeps my cock from falling out. Now in a more easy position since she lowered her ass, I reposition my feet and turn on the intensity.

Forgetting all about the growls, she begins to cry and moan uncontrollably, filling the little room with loud shouts of ecstasy. But after a few more strokes of this beastly fuck, her low moans turn once again into some weird kind of growls as she twists and moves around on the counter. Seeing her, all feral and wild with lust, pushes me over the top and I feel my climax building fast. Repositioning myself behind her, I return to the deepest possible thrusts I can and fuck her for all I'm worth. Feeling my climax approaching, Lucia lifts herself on her arms and places them on the mirror before pushing back against me with them. Deep and unbridled strokes greeted by strong pushes and inhuman grinding of her ass are much more than we really needed to get off.

As we both climax gloriously, we don't hear the door opening. As I open my eyes to stare once more at the sight of my cock buried deep between her cheeks, I see someone from the corner of my eyes. After the few final thrusts turn into a deep and unmoving penetration, I turn my head to see Angelica standing there, shamelessly staring at us. Lucia, still lying across the counter and laughing at the sight of Angelica, says:

"Don't you have any decency? What are you doing here?" She then throws a towel directly at her face.

"Hey! I heard you crying and shouting as I walked by: I though he was maybe hurting you..."

When Lucia laughs at the ridiculous excuse, I feel her pussy contracting around me. When I close my eyes at the sensation, Angelica notices it.

"Looks like you're having quite and effect on him, Lucia."

Giving me one last squeeze of her pussy, Lucia gets up from the counter and pulls away. With a devilish grin, she walks to Angelica and tears her bikini top away. For a short second, I see her majestic breasts quivering before my eyes, and her two hot pink nipples dancing around. But quicker than I thought possible, Lucia bumps into Angelica and turns her head to kiss her fiercely. In a playful tone she doesn't even try to hide, Lucia breaks the kiss for a few seconds and says: "I'm not going to tolerate this anymore. Now you're going to get it girl!" With that, Lucia pushes Angelica to our bed and throws her on it quite strongly. On her back and without any thought about her naked breasts, Angelica tries to fight back. But Lucia is much to quick and within a few seconds, Angelica is as naked as Lucia and me.

Seeing that my cock is not quite ready to come back to life, I sit in the large armchair directly opposite to the bed's end and watch them fight. Lunging towards one another or throwing each other on the bed, they play like if they were still small girls. But the show is incredibly more interesting! Breasts displayed by arched backs, asses outlined by bent thighs, pussies bared by wide open legs... Within minutes Angelica's body has no more secrets for my eyes, as the funny fight continues. With my cock as hard as earlier, I begin to pump it slowly as I watch the two of them trying to pin the other down.

Suddenly, even though she seemed the best fighter by far, Lucia finds herself on her back, her opened legs directly pointing at me with her knees bent at the edge of the bed. I can clearly see her pussy and I find the coincidence quite unbelievable. But when I see Angelica jumping on her, I understand. While pinned with her arms above her head and unable to move, Lucia has an edge that Angelica didn't think of. On her knees above Lucia's hips, Angelica's arms hold Lucia's hands tight and so her ass is pushed out lewdly and her pussy more than opened for me. With her knees nearly on the edge of the bed, she stands only a few feet from me. Silently standing up, I move behind her. Angelica, in between breaths, asks:

"Oh Lucia, did Iann left you too weak to fight?"

"I don't think so Angelica..."

Just as she finishes saying her name, I plunge my cock as deep as it will go into her pussy. Wet from all the teasing and caressing they did to each other during the fight, her pussy easily allows me to fill her. Sheathed to the hilt through the burning hot curls, I quickly begin to fuck her. Opening and closing tightly around my cock, her cunt was overflowing with juices and soon slurping and slushing sounds follow our rhythm. Angelica and me don't bother to change position, but I see Lucia pulling herself upward. As I see her legs blooming apart around Angelica, I understand. And so does she: burying her face in Lucia's pussy, she begins to hungrily eat and suck her. Since I just did explode in Lucia's pussy, I'm not afraid to take the fullest, deepest and hardest strokes that I can. Taking the full onslaught of my passion, Angelica starts to moan into Lucia's pussy.

While fucking this hot redhead wench, I stare at Lucia as she flails her head and arms around under Angelica's touch. Her breasts dancing like wildflowers, her face distorted once again by pleasure, her moans twisting her mouth and her hands locked on Angelica's head, no doubt trying to pull her closer than she already is: crowning our previous fuck, this lesbian cunnilingus seems to blow her mind off. And when she comes, it's like a raging storm that suddenly explodes inside her. Moans, shivers, frantic shuddering... she seems in trance. But soon enough, she rolls over for no apparent reason, taking her pussy well out of Angelica's reach.

I quickly understand. Even though I'm feeling a downpour of sensations from Angelica's pussy, I'm still far from cumming. But my deep thrusts are pushing her to overwhelming heights of ecstasy. Letting herself lean forward, she lays down on the bed without letting me fall out of her pussy. Once her breasts reach the bed, she slides her hands under herself and pushes them down to her pussy. And that's when it began: one of the most fascinating and beautiful sights in my entire life. As soon as her fingers reached her clit, a first climax filled her body. But, seeing that I was not slowing down, she kept massaging herself and simply didn't stop climaxing.