The Castle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I get up beside her, she takes my hand and leads me to the last of the four huge baths. I thought they were all alike but I was wrong: the fourth is not hot water but regular, perfectly clear spring water. It's heated though: when we enter it, we feel that it's cooler but not too much. Once in, Sung makes a few signs to another girl before jumping on me and wrapping her legs around my waist. "Want to take me now?" Without a word I push her pussy a few inches away and lower my cock against it. As soon as I feel her lips opening around my glans, she pulls herself down with her legs and doesn't stop until she devoured my cock completely. "God this is good Iann, it's been too long since I've had a nice long cock inside me... Lucia wasn't... hmmm... lying about you after all... hmmm..." I don't know if it's the water or what, but she seems to be as tight as Priscilla was: the pressure and friction overwhelmed me during the dozen of seconds it took her to impale herself. Her hard nipples against my chest, her arms and legs locked around me, her face buried in my neck and her constricting pussy around my cock: she feels now like pleasure incarnated into flesh all around me.

There are less than ten people in this bath, and Sung is still lingering in the feelings of the first penetration, grinding her pussy softly against me when I see a fire approaching. She's young, perhaps too young, with long, lean legs, a sexy black and white bikini bottom, pert A or B cup breasts with nearly invisible nipples, a fresh smile with emerald eyes. But what had caught my attention was her hair: red, fire red, a mane of incandescence that burns down to her ass, falling heavily in long locks and many thin braids. To add the finishing touch, her largest braid is punctuated all the way down with a dozen or so emeralds to match her eyes. She's walking our way with a smile for us, carrying in her hands what looks like breathing apparatus.

"Sung, are you exclusively reserved for men or..."

"No, why do you ask?"

"Look behind you..."

When she turns her head around, she waves her hand to the girl and smiles at me: "She's Roxanne, a maid for her last day. You like her?"

"Do I!!!"

And looking once again at her bikini bottom, I realize that it's the best they could do to match a regular maid outfit: pitch black all over with loose lace trying to cover her bush. But, she's closer now, her red bush seems to shine through the lace rather than hide beneath it.

"Hey Iann, I heard that she didn't choose any priest for her ceremony tomorrow, give it a shot, you might get lucky and deflower that virgin."

"What? What do you mean her priest? She's a virgin?"

"No, probably not at least. But she has not felt a cock inside her pussy for two years here. She's as close as a virgin as you can get... And as for the priest, it's just an expression we use around here. But you can ask Lucia to explain it to you tonight, Roxanne's coming now."

In her ear, I ask Sung: "Do you mind if I make her cum?"

"No, go ahead, that's a good idea if you want to be her priest tomorrow."

When Roxanne jumps in the water with us she introduces herself to me and explains briefly what she brings us. They're essentially small oxygen tanks with special masks that are much smaller than the usual clumsy masks. They last for about an hour if we have enough energy to swim that long. When she slips on the bottle and mask on me, I move my hand to her thigh and caress it with the back of my fingers. Surprised, she looks at me with a smile and I ask her with only an expression if I can go deeper. She seems surprised again and says: "Of course you can..." and then she looks at Sung, which is still wrapped around my cock. She answers:

"Not used to have polite men around you anymore?"

"No, not really."

"Well, enjoy him."

It feels really weird to be talked about as if I wasn't there or if I was a toy for them or something like that. But at the same time, feeling the sexual desire they have for me is quite exhilarating!

Without waiting anymore, I slip my fingers to her inner thighs and pussy, feeling it's curves through the thin spandex and thick lace. I'm surprised to feel such a large pussy underneath, with big distended lips and a clearly erect clit between them. When she sees the surprise on my face, she leans closer to me and whispers: "I had no cock for two years and I'm going to get one tomorrow: can you imagine how often I masturbated these last few days?" The image of this redhead bombshell masturbating on her bed like a wildcat crosses my mind and immediately I close my hand over her pussy. Dropping the mask and stuff in the water, she closes her eyes and tries to wrap her arms around my shoulders. Sung slowly pulls away but reassures me: she not going far!

As soon as Sung slipped off me, Roxanne rolled in front and took her place, wrapping her legs around my waist. Unable to keep my hand on her, I let her place her pussy against my cock and I already feel that wonderful flesh grinding against me. When my hands reach around to her ass, I feel skin and realize that she's wearing a thong: how wonderful. Supple flesh, flawless curves and firm as only youth can be. But after a while the thick lace begins to hurt my skin and I push her away. When she feels me pulling her bottom down her legs, she stops me:

"Are you sure you'll be able to control yourself? If you slip that cock inside me... Oh God how much I want you to... but anyway, if you do, I'll be forced to stay another 6 months as a maid."

"Don't worry I won't. I've already had a tiring afternoon."

When she turns towards Sung, my dancing partner answers: "Don't worry, if what Lucia told me about him is true, you have nothing to be afraid of. And if he really wants a pussy, he'll have mine waiting for him..."

The grin she flashes me when saying that is almost enough for me to drop Roxanne and fuck Sung right away. But when I see Roxanne kicking her bottom down and off, I know I'll give her the best I can in these circumstances. Looking down before she closes the gap between us, I see that she has as full a bush as her hair: thick and blood red. When she replaces it against my cock, she squeezes me and moans in my ears. After a while I ask her:

"Is it only penetration that is forbidden?"

"What do you mean?"

"Could I open your lips and pump my cock up and down across your clit?"

She doesn't answer, she simply shivers and closes her eyes. She then raises her legs higher and immediately her lips open around my shaft and I'm suddenly caressing her clit directly.

"Be careful you two!"

"Don't worry Sung I won't do anything else..."

"Still, just to be sure..."

With that she moves behind Roxanne and smiles at me. Suddenly the horny maid inhales sharply and tries to control a moan that just has to get out. Sung must have slipped her fingers in her pussy to prevent me to do so with my cock. With this protection, and knowing that Rox is near her climax already, I make a bolder move. "Don't you take those fingers out Sung." After that I push Rox away from my cock a few inches and guide my glans directly on her clit. When I begin to caress her directly like this she turns wild! Moans after moans of pure unbridled lust, turning the heads of almost everybody in the baths.

She explodes in my arms, finally reaching a non self-induced climax, all the while keeping her vow of chastity. When she climbs down slowly, she thanks me, a lot. She's now melting in kisses over me and finally she offers me what I was hoping for:

"Want to be my priest tomorrow?"

"Of course I will, I was hoping you'd ask."

"Perfect. Now I'll help you two put these on."

With that she dives under water to get the one that she dropped earlier. But before surfacing, she grabs my still hard cock and swallows it completely in her burning mouth. She gives me a few deep throats and licks and quickly comes back up for air. "That was my last thank you... you liked?" We all laugh about that: Sung also saw what she did! After rearranging the masks and bottles, she slips on her bottom and walks away.

"Well, Iann, we'll dance at last. Are you ready for me now? Or are you afraid of cumming during the first penetration?"

"Don't worry, I can control myself."

"Are you so sure? I bet that if you would dare to lie on your back on the ground I'd make you come in less than a minute."

"...let's not try that just now OK?" Before she could reply I pull her to me and slip inside her still hot pussy. "Fuck you're delicious Sung. Sorry for the language but that pussy of yours is incredible."

"Then let's dance all around it shall we? Put your mask on and follow my lead."

Holding me tightly, she pulls me underwater, an easy task with the led lining the bottles. The little bottles are attached to our sides, the best place not to hinder any movements, and the masks are as small as they can be. Swimming from the shallow part where we were to the deeper section, we try to stay locked together. Once we reach there, she pushes on a switch and suddenly lights come on and reveal a 5-meter deep floor, which give us more than enough place to move around. After reaching the bottom, she nods and gently pushes us up, beginning the dance at last. All throughout the dance we do leaps like this, which keep us free flying above the floor for about 25-30 seconds. If we give leaps with only one foot, we end up slowly turning around upside down, if only I push she turns on her back but the most fun is when we're up: as soon as we move our arms we twist and turn, putting unexpected pressure between our sexes.

Now nearly at the top of our leap, Sung leans backwards and her body ends up at a right angle from mine. With my hands on her hips, I push and pull her against me slowly, fucking her as best I can in these conditions. Bending her legs against her body and holding them open with hands on her knee pits, I quickly realize that the only thing holding us together are my hands and her pussy around my cock. The water and the forced slow movements combine to make this sex quite unique, allowing me to feel every detail of her pussy. Just before we touch the ground, she lets her calves rest on my shoulders and wraps her hands around my neck. After holding on to her ass I slowly jump up, letting my cock hold as much of her weight as it can: in effect squeezing her clit heavily against me.

As soon as we move up again, she unhooks her ankles from my shoulders and begins to turn her body around my shaft. With short fucks, I revel in these weird and new sensations of a rotating pussy around me. When she's facing completely down, I reach upward to her breasts and pull her upper body to me. While massaging her breasts and holding her back firmly against my chest, I can easily fuck her more quickly. Her breasts are impossible: too firm to believe, continuously hard nipples that seem to beg to be licked and sucked, a perfect roundness that mocks gravity... As I feast on them and continue to piston in and out of her pussy, I hear her muffled moans: she's enjoying this as much as I am!

Suddenly I feel more resistance in my movements and Sung pulls away from my cock. Turning around she uses her fingers to tell me that we could have stayed locked together if we had kept going on. Also with my hands, I tell her that I really want to fuck her and she points upward. Swimming now to the shallow part again, we push our stuff on the ground and Sung prepares to get out of the water. It's getting darker outside and there are but a few people at the cooler bath. When she pushes herself on her hands, her ass finds itself just above water and she knows it. She sees me walking behind her and instead of pulling out, she simply lies down on the still warm ground. Spreading her legs, she opens her ass and pussy to me, which are only a few inches away from my cock. For the finish touch she brings both her hands to her ass and opens her cheeks for me.

So when my glans touches her lips, I clearly see them opening around it, and the water I pushed into her slowly leaks out. In one, extremely slow but continuous stroke, I slide in until my balls rest against her lips and clit. Now she brings her hands back and pushes her shoulders up, outlining her ass even more. The feeling of those wonderful cheeks against my skin is numbing: too smooth or mellow. She's simply amazing. As I pull out as slowly as I entered, I ask her:

"Do you prefer slow or fast?"

"As you wish, I know it's going to be good anyway..."

And so I begin to fuck her in earnest. I bend forward to her breasts and use them to pull her body against mine. Gradually, I aim my penetrations lower and lower, knowing that some girls feel my cock directly against their clit that way. I think she does: as soon as I started, she began to moan and breathe much louder and in seconds she was cumming like crazy. With her pussy squeezing my glans tight and her lips milking it's entire length each time I pull out, I'm soon joining her climax and we both enjoy a long deserved release.

We let ourselves drift back in the water for a while, and then head for one of the hotter baths, the only way, Sung says, to allow me to be ready for Lucia tonight. I had nearly forgotten the magical properties of those hot waters, but they sure are relaxing, to say the least. But finally we get out and the few maids clean the room for tomorrow morning's ceremony. As Sung is telling me, a part of it will happen right here. About the others, I still know nothing yet. But before I can ask more questions, Sung says: "Hurry up, the others are probably eating already." And so we head for the dining hall, where, indeed, about a hundred people are eating. Sung leaves me when she sees two of her friends and I find Lucia at the other end, with one place empty beside her. She welcomes me with a smile and whispers to me:

"I heard that you're going to be a priest tomorrow?"

"Yeah, but I still don't know exactly what it means!"

She laughs and tells me that she's going to explain everything to me tonight. After dinner, we went directly to her room, where she invites me for the first time. It's not magical or anything, but of course it has Lucia's personal touch. But as she told me, the most special thing about me being here is that the resident's rooms are the only private place they have. And they only rarely invite guests there. After learning that she didn't have any plans for the night, we took off all our clothes, closed the lights and lit only a few candles. We lied down on the bed and stayed there until the morning, talking, caressing each other, having fun but only light sex, and stayed awake until the wee hours of morning. That woman is really wonderful: that's the only way to put it...

* * * * *

-If you have the time, I'd like some comments. Thanks-