The Castle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From her position between my opened legs, she slowly turned around on the altar, keeping her mouth firmly secured on my cock, and placed her knees on either sides of my chest. Her white loincloth prevented me from seeing anything but the sensuous curves of her hips that the thin cloth never could hide. But to see those curves and her thighs from this position was nonetheless quite arousing and I had to put in extra efforts to control myself! The legs and hips I had only caressed under water were now only inches away from my mouth, and I could see goosebumps of pleasure covering them; Roxanne was enjoying this as much as I was! But I knew now that I couldn't touch her and my trying to move the cloth away from her would not be tolerated by the priestesses. So I tried my best to remain as calm as possible while Roxanne was giving me one of the best blowjobs of my life.

A minute later I saw one priestess walking towards me again, but I knew that I had not done something wrong this time. I moaned again when she grabbed Roxanne's backside loincloth and slowly pushed it over my head. Through the white cloth, the light from the sun passed through easily and I was blessed with the sight of her pussy in all its glory. Sheltered between her front loincloth that rested on my chest, her smooth thighs on each sides of my head, the other loincloth over my head and her pussy above, I realized that I was the only person in the room able to see her pussy. I know I can do anything in this special intimacy and that I probably will! But what surprises me the most is her pussy. I've already had the luck to see and feel that wonderfully distended pussy of hers yesterday and earlier today. It had shined in perfect beauty, covered with a magical blanket of fiery hairs. But now it was as bald as the day she came into this world. In the dim light I could see every of the perfect details that proudly stood there like a monument to the beauty of her sex, of sex itself.

Like yesterday it looked as if it had been blown from the inside with lust, her large lips opened for my eyes only, exposing both her small lips and clit. Her skin, form the top of her shaven mound to the deepest recesses of her visible lips, was a flawless shade of pale peach. Too often, shaven pussies took on a darker shade of pink, something which I don't really appreciate. But not Roxanne's; her pussy looked like it was a blown up version of a fourteen year old virgin. And I was the lucky man chosen to deflower that young pussy. I knew she was not really a virgin, but she was as close as I was going to get to unsoiled flesh. When she moved herself back a few inches, her newly made tattoo appeared; a bright red fox head, disheveled and with mischief-given eyes. Its smile made no secrets about the wild side of the women who proudly bore it. The fox was placed just above the top of her slit, as if indicating the location of her clit to future inexperienced lovers.

I smiled to myself as I saw Roxanne lowering her pussy to my waiting mouth. I was finally going to taste that young flesh all the while savoring her talents as a cocksucker. She had taken on a soft rhythm that would allow me to suck her a long time without cumming myself. I began by giving her lips a soft kiss that quickly turned into a smile as I felt her wetness; receiving the tattoo must have been quite fun! And to my delight, the priestess who shaved her did a perfect job; the skin of her lips and mound were as soft and fluid as her ass had felt in the pool. Teasingly, I began to lick her lips up and down, teasing her clit with the side of my tongue with each passage. I bathed her pussy with licks, kisses, small sucks and full-tongue caresses, always careful not to touch her slit or clit.

But by now Roxanne was growing more and more excited and I stopped touching her pussy; probably without realizing it, she had increased her rhythm on my cock and I knew that I was close, too close. A few seconds later she understood and relaxed her sucking grasp. Now knowing that I had enough time to make her cum good, I moved my tongue to the bottommost part of her slit and began exploring. I teased her lips open but never dove in; something which she now desperately wanted. So I moved up slightly, more a tease than anything else, and my tongue continued to dance in her opening fold. At the same time, I could taste the warm juice that flowed generously now, as if I needed another proof that she was excited. But, to tease her further, I moved back down.

When I heard her groaning in frustration around my cock, I smiled again. I knew that she expected me to tease her further, so I knew she would be pleased when I began adding more and more pressure on her slit. I licked up again, but this time nothing but her clit was going to stop me. Spreading my tongue as much as I could, I pushed her lips as far as they would go as I made my long way up. This time she pulled away from my cock, arched her back and threw her head backwards as she cried out in joy. And when my tongue curled around her clit and began to stroke it up and down, then sideways before pushing it against her flesh, her pleasure expanded until her body couldn't contain it any longer.

The music she moaned and cried out was as beautiful as any classical piece ever written. The sounds echoed in the baths for a long time as the fire in her hair flayed around as if a gale was blowing through it. With my mouth opened wide, I accepted as much of her pussy as I could into it; Roxanne was grinding herself against my tongue in her joyful throes. For some unknown reason she had replaced her mouth with her hand and was still pumping it. Only half aware of it, I learned to my surprise that I was climaxing too, pumping cum like a fire-hose. Only after my balls were drained did Roxanne snapped out of her bliss, and, to my surprise, she began giggling.

Slowly she pulled away from my face, letting me more than enough time to admire her perfect young ass, and then she stood up beside me. While keeping a hand on my chest, preventing me to get up, she turned around, still giggling. But now I understood why; her neck, both her breasts and her belly were covered with cum, my cum. "That's not where I wanted it today, but I won't complain..." After saying that she, and everybody else in the room, started laughing. While laughing so, Roxanne scooped up a glob of my cum from her left breasts and brought it to her mouth. She smiled and closed her eyes as she tasted. A stranger in the room shouted; "Imagine what this would taste right from the source..." Everyone began laughing anew, but not Roxanne. Instead, she looked at my still hard cock and leaned down to engulf it in her mouth again.

Moaning but in delight and in pain, I nevertheless enjoyed her tongue quite a bit. After a minute or two she straightened back up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "You were right... it does taste better." After that, the priestesses came back to take Roxanne away again. "Don't worry Iann, we'll bring her back to you soon. We... we just need to clean her up..." But the look in those priestesses' eyes left no doubt as to the method they were going to use to clean her...

So once again I was left alone on the altar. But not for long. Three women from the crowd approached me and began giving me a nice sponge bath. They seemed to be very careful as to get my cock as clean as it could be; who was I to complain? As they were doing their best to get me both clean and excited, I tried to find Lucia in the crowd. I'd seen her a few times during the ceremony, but now I couldn't find her anymore. I knew perfectly well that she was not jealous or anything, but I couldn't understand why she had left. Before I could search deeper in the crowd, the priestesses returned.

After asking me to step down from the altar, Roxanne took my place on it, lying on her back on the warm marble. One of the priestesses stood right beside Roxanne's head and spread her hair as much as she could. After that, three other priestesses walked back in the room, carrying large stone pitchers and with them the strong aroma of vanilla. One by one they poured their pitcher over Roxanne's body, covering her from head to toe with some kind of thick vanilla milk. It looked slightly thicker than normal milk and clung to her curves so that when they emptied the last one, she was not only wet, but thoroughly drenched.

After pulling back to form a circle around her, the priestesses looked at me, expecting a move. My job was pretty clear; I had to clean Roxanne up, with nothing but my tongue and lips; it's a hard job, but someone has to do it! From each single toe to her knee, from there to her hips (I carefully avoided her pussy) up to the valley of her belly, around the mounds of her breasts (tried to keep up the teasing as much as I could), all the way down her arms to her fingertips and then back up to her neck and face. Instead of licking her face clean, I kissed it. When I finished with her lips, we lost each other in the kiss that exploded. I pulled back and told her;

"I'm not finished yet..."

"Give me your tongue", she said in a whisper.

Well she came to get it as soon as I opened my mouth and danced as passionate a wet kiss with me as I've ever felt in my entire life. But, I had a duty to accomplish and I moved back down. Without any teasing this time I opened my mouth and took her soft nipple in my mouth. From the quiet, lying form that she had been throughout all my licking and kissing, she convulsed in pleasure the instant I touched her nipple. Five priestesses came around her to hold her down, with wide grins; they had known she had sensitive nipples. Realizing that, I licked, sucked, kissed and suckled both her nipples with as much art as I could marshal. Five minutes into it, I felt her beginning to shiver through her spasms and I realized that she was on the brink of an orgasm; my God this girl could orgasm through her breasts!!! I'd never met such a sensitive woman before, and I was not going to let this occasion pass. Grabbing her free nipple with my had, I used the remaining milk as lubricant and caressed and tweaked her nipple as best I could. Less than ten second later I felt her take too deep a breath, hold it for a few seconds and then letting the air out with the most heavenly moan I had ever heard.

While it was slowly subsiding, another priestess grabbed my arm and pulled me back. While she did so, the priestesses who had her legs spread them wide, presenting me with the young, nearly virgin pussy I was about to fuck. But when she said; "Finish your job now", I realized that I had forgotten about cleaning her pussy up. As a final teaser, one of the other priestesses walked closer and poured a small vial of the strange milk directly onto Roxanne's pussy, pushing another of those delicious moans from her mouth. I climbed up between the long, opened legs and knelt down towards the flesh jewel. Slick with the milk, it allowed the light from the fires around to clearly define its every lines. I had seen it before, and remembered every details imaginable. But the angle from which I had seen it, in the incredible 69 on this very altar, hadn't allowed me to see everything.

Offered before me was the delicate, most intimate of curve; the topmost end of her slit. Shaven, a pussy couldn't hold a more beautiful or refined work of art than that of the tiny curve of flesh which ended a woman's slit. The mound's existence suddenly looked like it was meant only to die in this curve, the labia rose to the same end, the clitoris had found it's nest there and it seemed like if you took your time, your tongue could reach a woman's heart through this magic spot. Nature had wisely chosen to cover this opened window into a woman's heart with a thick, lush cover of a bush. And Roxanne's bush had been quite a marvel. But now she had chosen to expose herself as much as she could, and was eager to offer it to me. Delighted by her choice, I bent down and began to worship this sacred ground.

God she tasted great! The sugary milk, mixed with Roxanne's young juices made what I can only call nectar. I had feasted on the ambrosia of her breasts, now came the refreshing drink, the most sacred of juices; a woman's most precious fluid. I had a mind to give her the most complete and intense of head I could offer, but she made me forget all of my plans with an exploding orgasm less than ten seconds after I began. Somehow she managed to free both her arms and used them to pull me head against her pussy, all the while shouting harder, deeper... at the top of her lungs. When the sensations become too intense, she pushed me away and jumped down from the altar.

With only lust having any sort of control over her entire being, she ordered me to climb on the altar. As I was looking around to the priestesses to find out if I should, Roxanne grabbed my arms and nearly threw me over it. Lying on my back I saw her jumping on the altar, legs spread above me. As she knelt down I could see tears running down her cheeks; too much excitation she told me afterwards. Simply too much. Grabbing my cock she raised it upright, even though I was so hard she had to pull harder than she had thought. Then she simply placed its head against her drenched pussy and impaled herself fall all the way down.

Oh God.

I have never been with a virgin in my entire life, but I knew that this was as close as I was going to get. Oh it wasn't so tight that it hurt or anything like that; she was more than wet enough. But if God had wanted to give me the pussy that was specially made for me, he had now. Perfectly tight; not too much, just right. Perfectly deep; I felt her vagina stretch just a bit as her buttocks slammed down against me. Perfectly smooth; somehow, Roxanne's pussy was as flawless as pearls, not a single muscle or bit of flesh to hinder it's entire length. It was, to put it simply, the kind of pussy you dream about all your life without ever finding one.

When she touched home as her ass crashed against me, she didn't moan or groan. No, she simply shouted. And when I saw and felt her fucking me like a mindless animal with nothing else in mind, I knew that she was having yet another orgasm. But somehow I wasn't. Imagine this; a young and beautiful girl, with a flawless pussy that hadn't had any cock in it for the last two years, fucking me as if it were the only thing she could do to stay alive, her wild locks and breasts moving wildly about with her every movement... Who could I not climax?

When I looked sideways I saw one of the priestesses holding a pitcher and sporting a grin; the milk! That was why I had to clean her up. Not just so I could arouse her even more. Something in this milk prevented me from cumming too soon. And Roxanne seemed to enjoy my special endurance; she never slows, pauses or stops. She's simply obeying her body's commands. After arching her body backwards, with her hands beside my knees, she slowly comes back towards me, gradually crushing her clit against my pubic bone. Her cries and shouts turn into sobs of excess, of overflowing pleasure.

She ends up with her arms around my neck, still humping me as best she can, while trying to walk the fine line between pleasure and pain. But after a few more minutes, she just stops and moans her exhaustion. Slowly, delicately, the priestesses lift her up from me and gently place her in a big heap of velvet sheets. She is gorgeous, simply gorgeous.

As I turn back towards the crowd, I see Lucia walking towards me with a her soft smile and her eyes told me she had something in mind. She only had a long robe and while she walked her final steps towards me, she slipped it off, revealing her complete beauty to me and everybody still in the room. She was not flawless like a teenager, she was simply more beautiful. Her breasts had not the beauty of pearls, but of entire sculptures made of pearls; her legs were not like pillars of marble, but of long rivers of laughing waters; instead of raging fire, her hair was made of the darkest and most intimate part of the night, proudly flowing in daylight; and her eyes had thrown away what made Roxanne's eyes magnificent to let something much better shine through. She was not a girl, but a woman.

"Now that you've thoroughly fucked the poor little Roxanne, she said with a smile, I want you to make love to me" My smile was answer enough. Lucia climbed up with me on the altar, sat on my cock as easily as Roxanne, and made our heartbeat begin to live once more. Somehow I didn't care right now what her pussy physically felt like; even though it was one of the purest experience of my entire life, I knew that her body was but a gateway to something more, and that was what I was making love to. I don't know how long we stayed there, making love for all to see, while sharing a smile no one could understand. I don't really care. But when we finally got up and walked towards the baths for a dive, we were completely alone.

During the feast afterwards, Roxanne came and thanked me for everything. It was my pleasure, I assured her. Lisa and Laurie came and sat next to me and Lucia and we spent quite a fun evening and night there. When I asked Lucia where she went during a part of the ceremony, she told me that she went and gave a tip to Roxanne.

"You know, the only way the priestesses were ever going to let her fuck you is exactly what happened."

"What? You mean that this "loosing control" stuff was all planned out?"

"Yes and no. The priestesses would have continued to tease Roxanne until she lost control, yes. But Roxanne didn't know about it Iann. She was ordered to wait and be passive. But the entire point of this ceremony was to make her loose control. And at some point I took pity in her and told her what to do..."

I laughed with her as she told me this; but even though she knew, I think Roxanne really lost control; I had never been attacked like this before. After that, we continued to talk and enjoy the unstoppable supply of food that came from the kitchen. But at around midnight, we all heard a loud "Gong" resonating all throughout the hall. Something was up, and I had no idea what. Lucia leaned closer to me and said;

"I kept you this as a final surprise; after a ceremony, we get to enjoy the Firedance. Had you forgotten that Roxanne's Initiation happened on Midsummer's Eve?"

"Hmmm, indeed I had. But what's this Firedance about? Will I have to fuck again?" She laughed;

"No, you crazy man. Well, not too much I hope. Like all of us, you'll just have to sit back, watch and enjoy. Haven't you noticed that Sunray and the Succubus are nowhere to be seen? Well, they're two of the many dancers you'll see tonight. Prepare yourself for your first Firedance..."

Oh God. I don't think I can handle this much beauty, sex, pleasure, women... But I'm sure that I'll try my best to keep up!

* * * * *

-If you have the time, I'd like some comments. Thanks -

12