The Cat and the Panther Pt. 01

Story Info
Runaway to avoid marriage, Kitty ends up in slavery.
3k words
4.3
8.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little did young Lady Katherine Summers know when she ran away from home to avoid marrying fat old Lord Carnigan III what was to change her life and everything that was to happen to her from that moment on.

The year was 1887 and London was buzzing with preparations for the 50th Anniversary of Queen Victoria's Coronation, although for all the noble bachelors of the country the only important news was that Lady Katherine was about to announce her forthcoming marriage.

Lady Katherine was the object of desire of all the bachelors of the British Empire, even those who knew they had no chance of getting her hand, she had just turned 18 and was considered one of the most beautiful women in the city, probably due to the genetics inherited from her grandmother, a Kenyan princess who in the few years she spent in the British Court was the main topic of conversation for her continuous scandals, Lady Katherine had inherited the athletic body and the very clear green eyes of her mother and the characteristic blonde hair of her father whose ancestors dated back to the times of the Viking invasions, that mixture gave her an exotic beauty that attracted the looks of all men, the problem is that Lady Katherine had also inherited the rebelliousness and the love for nature of her grandmother and hated living locked up in her London mansion.

But this exoticism was not the main reason why Lady Katherine was sought after by the cream of England, whoever married her would immediately obtain all the titles, possessions and money that Lady Katherine as a woman could not receive in inheritance from her deceased parents and would become one of the most powerful people in the British Empire.

When Lady Katherine's legal guardian arranged her marriage to fat old Lord Carnigan III, better known throughout the city for being a sodomite, Lady Katherine took what little money and jewelry she possessed and dressing in the clothes of one of her maids went to the port with the intention of buying passage to travel to African lands to join her grandmother's family.

Lady Katherine, in order to prevent anyone from recognizing her, got rid of any detail that could identify her, except for the family seal that had been considered missing after the death of her parents, but that had remained in her possession and that years ago she decided to modify by turning it into three pieces of jewelry that could be reassembled at any time, the two roman gladius of the emblem were now beautiful earrings and the black panther, the main symbol of the family since the times of the Roman Empire, adorned Lady Katherine's belly button in the form of a piercing that only a couple of people had ever seen.

Forgetting even her name and adopting the childish nickname by which her maids called her, Kitty got passage on a small freighter that would take passengers to Egypt.

Kitty locked herself in her small cabin to keep away from the crew, she was feeling quite nervous about the looks some of the crew had been giving her, and that she was one of only three women among the twenty passengers who had come aboard didn't make things any better.

Several days passed quietly and Kitty was losing her nervousness, she had even decided that the next day she would go out on deck to breathe fresh air, but as soon as night came, the cabin door was forced open and tying her hands behind her back, she was taken out on deck with the rest of the passengers. Frightened Kitty could see how the crew began to undress the passengers to examine them, throwing overboard those they considered to be worthless. Before reaching Kitty, it was the turn of the other two women on board, a widow and her daughter, the widow was quickly stripped and after a brief examination she was handed over to the crew who tied her on some boxes and prepared to rape her, when they stripped the young woman they discovered that she was more than six months pregnant and proceeded to lock her in one of the cabins.

When it was Kitty's turn the tears were running down her cheeks and she could do nothing to prevent a crew member from tearing off all her clothes, the whole crew remained silent for a few seconds admiring Kitty's body, who could notice how the crew's erections were beginning to show in her pants.

Kitty knew she was about to be raped but then the Captain of the ship she had negotiated passage with approached her and despite the situation luck smiled slightly on her, the old Captain had spent several years in Egypt and Turkey and knew the value a young educated virgin like her would fetch in the Slave Markets of the area. Kneeling before Kitty the Captain lifted her chin and asked her directly, 'Are you a virgin?'

Kitty bowed her head in shame and replied, 'I am.'

Unfortunately for Kitty her anal virginity was of no value to the Captain and that same night she was tied to the bed and fucked several times and then chained to the wall with the remains of semen on her thighs.

That same morning the Captain used Kitty's mouth for the first time forcing her to swallow all his semen, during the two months that the voyage lasted and much to her regret Kitty acquired considerable oral skills and both the Captain and the crew members who enjoyed her mouth swore it was the best blowjob they had ever received in their lives, something that made the young woman feel strangely proud. These new skills not only allowed her to enjoy better living conditions but also meant that her ass was hardly ever used, only when the Captain would enter the young pregnant woman did he enjoy fucking both of their asses.

Finally the ship arrived in Egypt and before taking Kitty to the market the Captain enjoyed one last blowjob and surprised her with a few last words, 'I have fulfilled our agreement, I have brought you all the way to Egypt Lady Katherine...', Kitty was speechless as she discovered that she had been found out, '...I recognized the panther emblem one of the first days while you were sleeping, but I kept it to myself, I worked for your father 20 years ago and I understand that you are running away from your marriage, let me give you one last piece of advice, use your body and your charms, it is better to be a beautiful anonymous slave girl than a noble enslaved lady.'

Kitty was sold to a merchant in Alexandria who, after verifying her virginity, placed her in a chastity belt and chained her and a dozen other girls to take them to Cairo for sale. Before leaving, the merchant informed all the girls that it would take two weeks to reach Cairo and that any attempt to escape would be severely punished.

Unlike other caravans they had seen, Kitty and her companions were not burdened with chains, they had been fitted with soft leather collars that were attached from one slave to another but they wore their hands free, it was obvious that this merchant did not want to damage his valuable merchandise in any way. When they stopped to rest that first night all the girls were used in turns by the members of the caravan, only Kitty was spared although she could hardly sleep because of the moans of the girls, who enjoyed and reached numerous orgasms in spite of the situation.

During the next day of travel Kitty started talking to Loreine a young woman from Marseille whose ship had been attacked by pirates, 'I was travelling to Algiers to meet my father the Governor, when they raided my ship I was a virgin but the Captain didn't seem to mind and he fucked me every night tied to his bed until we arrived in Egypt and he sold me, at that time I discovered that our destiny as white slaves is to end up in a brothel or in a Harem and that all these bastards treat you better if you make them see you enjoy while they fuck you, if you resist they beat you, they fuck you just the same and it is much worse. '

That night while they were camping Kitty watched as Loreine talked to the merchant and then knelt at his feet to suck his cock, when after dinner they began to distribute the girls the merchant helped by Loreine took Kitty to one of the tents and tied her stretched out on the floor with her arms crossed. The merchant removed Kitty's chastity belt and Loreine positioned herself between her legs to lick her pussy while being fucked by the merchant, Kitty noticed how her body began to warm up with a sensation unknown to her, but that every so often was interrupted as Loreine stopped doing whatever she was doing to her.

'You're not going to cum Kitty, I'm going to take you to the edge over and over again for the rest of the trip, when you get up to the auction block you will be so aroused that as soon as the salesman plays with the whip on your pussy you will cum right there making your value triple and only someone very rich and important will buy you, believe me you will thank me,' Loreine told her with her speech faltering from the orgasm she was if achieving.

During the remaining twelve days of the trip this process was repeated not only every night but every time they stopped to rest for a few minutes, causing Kitty's body to be completely sweaty and excited and on the verge of insanity.

When they arrived in Cairo Kitty could not believe her eyes, Egypt was part of the British Empire and slavery had been abolished over 20 years ago, but in the bustling city wherever she looked she could see stalls selling Nubian slaves with their huge cocks on display along with ebony beauties and many white slaves, soon they arrived at a building and Kitty, along with Loreine and another European slave were separated from the rest and taken inside.

As soon as they entered the building several women with their naked bodies covered with tattoos seized the three young women and took them to the bathrooms to proceed to clean them, as soon as the women removed Kitty's chastity belt they could see how wet she was and when Loreine said something in Arabic they all started to laugh while one of them introduced two of her fingers making her moan.

After the bath, the three young ladies were combed and made up to finally be strapped face up to a massage table, there the three young ladies watched as their pussies were shaved, leaving only a small strip which Loreine would explain to Kitty later for the buyers to check the natural hair color. When it all seemed to be over Loreine and the other young Alice were more firmly fastened to the tables and watched as one of the young women grabbed a branding iron and placed it on the young women's right thigh, their screams filled the room and Kitty joined her tears to those of the young women.

At night Kitty was chained so that she would not be touched, but Loreine and Alice remained free, in the middle of the night the two girls gave free rein to their passion and began to lick each other's pussies until they reached several orgasms, they made so much noise that one of the guards ended up entering the cell and chaining the two girls together.

The three girls remained bound for hours and only when a slave girl came in to give them water and some food did they learn that they were to be auctioned an hour before sunset. Before the auction they were bathed and perfumed again and Kitty was brought back to the edge.

That Loreine knew Arabic served them well to know that the three young European girls were to be the final sale of the auction and that Loreine and Alice were to be auctioned together to entice buyers, the voluptuous blonde that was Loreine against the slender redhead that was Alice.

When the time of the auction was approaching the three young women were tied again to a massage table by several slaves girls to touch up their make-up and re-oil their bodies, when they finished a slave girl knelt between the legs of each girl to lick their pussies, Again Kitty was brought to the edge again and again, but Loreine and Alice did reach orgasm, when they did two men came in and placing themselves between their legs began to fuck them until they cum inside them, then they were untied and taken up to the auction block with semen dripping down their thighs.

The auction lasted more than 10 minutes and although Kitty was barely paying attention trying to escape the pleasure the slave girl's tongue was giving her despite not reaching orgasm she could hear that Loreine had been sold for 27,000 pounds to Governor Byron and Alice for 22,800 pounds to Sultan Abdul Hamid II for his harem in Istanbul.

At last Kitty went up to the auction block and seeing the amount of people present she could not but back up a few steps until grabbed by the auctioneer she was taken thus to the edge of the wooden square, 'See this beautiful jewel we have here today, in the domains of the Lion of Egypt we have this pretty english kitten,' Kitty blushed as she heard how they used her affectionate nickname to sell her, the seller taking advantage of Kitty's reddened face continued speaking, 'Notice that innocent face, which according to our references hides a real expert in oral pleasure and an ass already released but still tight for enjoyment.'

Kitty who was getting more and more embarrassed and at the same time more horny and excited, was surprised that the bidding was already reaching £50,000, although that didn't stop the auctioneer from continuing to talk, 'Look at those two hard nipples waiting to be bitten and sucked, imagine them adorned to match that beautiful piercing, the kitten became the panther that adorns her body'.

Bidding had already reached £100,000 and had been reduced to three buyers, then the auctioneer decided it was the highlight of the auction. Kitty's body trembled at the reference to the panther in her piercing but she barely had time to think about it when she noticed how something hard parted the sore lips of her pussy.

'See her pink and excited pussy. inviting to be fucked, imagine that it is your cock that makes its way into this beautiful pussy until it meets her virginity, watch the reaction of this authentic slave girl of pleasure.' Kitty felt her legs trembling and just when the auctioneer said pleasure slave girl he inserted the handle of the whip in her pussy and moved it a little to make her reach the orgasm they had been denying her for two weeks.

Kitty only stood up because she was held down by the auctioneer, but she was sure that the moan she let out when she reached orgasm had not gone unnoticed by anyone, she noticed how her legs got wet and to her shame she thought she had peed herself. 'Tell me ladies and gentlemen, how long has it been since you have seen a slave girl come to orgasm from the whip, you are going to let this wonderful slave girl escape.'

Kitty was slow to react to her orgasm but even slower to react to the auctioneer's words, she knew well what her fate was going to be when she was taken from her cabin months ago, but this was the first time someone had referred to her as a slave girl. While she was thinking about all this the bidding had resumed again and the three bidders who were left a few moments ago had been joined by several more.

Suddenly a voice rose from the crowd, '£500,000 for that kitten,' and everyone fell silent. The auctioneer looked to the bidders who had held out the longest but they all shook their heads.

'Sold to Lady Anne Marie of Ibury for half a million pounds.'

Kitty watched as a kind faced lady approached her accompanied by two huge nubian guards, when they reached the auction block one of the guards picked her up as if she was weightless and placed her in front of her new owner. Lady Anne Marie held Kitty's face watching her closely and then lowered her gaze all over her body, 'She is perfect, the Master will be pleased, cover her up, a beauty like this is not made for the eyes of these pigs.'

Kitty tried to say something but as soon as she opened her mouth one of the guards introduced a gag that he fastened to her head, then he tied her hands behind her back and placed a cloth that covered her entire body, the other guard placed a hood that barely allowed her to see and fastened a leather collar with a chain around her neck. Finally, one of the guards lifted her into the air while the other placed sandals around her ankles. When the guards checked that everything was properly placed, they handed the leash to Lady Anne Marie and waited for her to start walking before following her.

Before they started walking Lady Anne Marie leaned close to Kitty's ear and whispered to her so that no one could hear them, 'Don't worry kitty, tonight we will meet with the Master and set off for his lands, in the three days it will take to get there he will answer all the questions you have. Do you understand Lady Katherine?'